Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Digital

Apr 27, 2019

RE: Cash back not credited

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700435137 for future reference.

Apr 27, 2019

RE: Cash back not credited

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.
Nam2977

Apr 26, 2019

Cash back not credited

I had purchased a fridge from reliance digital Santa Cruz west branch worth 61000 on 12 Jan 2019.

There was 5 percent cash back offer and I purchased full amount by swiping Hdfc credit card.

90 days are over and no cashback has been received.

The other frustrating part is there is no way I can speak to a human being and get this addressed.
Called relationship manager Ankita it's on voicemail.
Called phone banking no information on cash back was given was directed to a robot chat Eva who just added to my miseries.

For a credible bank like Hdfc this is very very low customer service.

Please revert back asap

Namrata
9819322559

Apr 17, 2019

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Digital

Hi Kamran,
Thank you for sharing the required details. We are escalating your concern to the relevant team and will get back to you with an update at the earliest.
Kamran Khan

Apr 17, 2019

Fraud in cell phone

Highly disappointing service from a renowned name like reliance digital.
I had purchased an OPPO F7 from Reliance Digital Seawoods Grand Central Mall ,Navi Mumbai on 22-09-2018 .The sales person over there also convinced me to buy reliance insurance for my device for screen damage for extra 2600 bucks on which i agreed and had taken their insurance policy which was suppose to offer screen damage protection for one year .On 10th feb 2019 accidentally my phone fell off and its screen got damaged though my phone was working properly only screen got cracked,i took my damaged cell phone to nearby reliance digital store vashi to claim my insurance where the representaitve on the desk told me that they can not accept the phone on counter for which i have to register a call on toll free number which i did .After uploading All my required documents pics and video of cell phone i got approval from the team and they said they will arrange a courier company who will pick my phone up from my address ,initially i hesitated to give my cell phone to any stranger but call representative assured me that this courier company AMTRUST MOBILE SOLUTION INDIA PVT LTD is reliable and nothing gonna happen to your phone .
on 25th feb that courier guy came and handed over a receipt on which my phone details was written to pick up i handed over my phone to that guy in proper working condition which i reconfirmed with Reliance RESQ team on call and they confirmed that they had received my cell phone and my phone will be delivered after repairing on 11th march 2019.
On 11th of march i received my cell phone as its damaged condition as earlier moreover it was dead and not booting up, i put my cell phone on charging for several hours but didnt turn up i called to customer care of reliance resq they replied our technical team had rejected my claim giving reason that someone worked on my phone and my motherboard chip is missing from the cell.It was shock for me because i handed over my phone in proper working condition to a guy your company assigned and you ensured that i can handed over my phone to that guy now your team is giving this absurd reason which is highly heartbreaking and irresponsible .
I tried several time to reach higher management of Reliance resq but nobody transferred my call to any higher authority with no option left i had to lodge this case to consumer forum which is pending now
i would like to request management here kindly look up in this matter because no one is ready to listen to me ,i trusted your company and i am regular customer of your store but now i dont trust your store anymore and conveying this matters to other also which is not good for your brand and i am gonna take this matter to all the social media platform until my issue get resolved please look up in this matter and guide me .
Kamran Khan
Officer Bank of India
+917007337759

Nov 1, 2018

RE: Service Complaint

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700383501 for future reference.

Nov 1, 2018

RE: Service Complaint

Ravivishwa

Oct 31, 2018

Service Complaint

I had purchased LG 32 inch smart TV from Reliance Digital Dombivali branch located in Xperia Pallava Mall on Jan 2017 along with 2 year extended warranty from Reliance Digital thinking that Reliance being such a big and emerged brand will be worth.

But I was so wrong and regret the decision of buying my TV from Reliance Digital and the biggest mistake of purchasing extended warranty for 2 years.

Recently on 21st Oct, I had observed that my TV had some display issue in the morning when we switched on TV. The moment I observed the issue, I had immediately reported the issue on Reliance Digital Toll Free number (RESQ). My 1st complaint was registered vide SR no 8020063226. As per SR, a so called technician from RESQ visited who did not had manners of how to speak to customer especially lady. He was so rude and he checked the TV and said Its a physical damage.

I was shocked when i heard about this, I called that technician and asked him how can there be a physical damage, during night TV was all perfect and in morning all of a sudden there's a display issue. The technician was very rude and didn't listened any thing.

I re-raised one more complaint vide SR no 8020143039 and again same process followed but this time I neither received any call nor any technician visited my place. I was quite frustrated as already 3 days passed and my TV was not working and there was no intension from RESQ of repairing same.

I visited the store from where I had purchased TV and I had again same story of raising new SR vide 8020259276 and as usual no calls no visit and no revert for any of the SR raised.

Now, its almost 10 days of raising a request followed by complaint but no revert whats so ever from such a big consumer durable brand like Reliance Digital.

I am not sure whether my complaint will be heard or not, whether my issue will be addressed and resolved. I do not understand if RESQ is not able to resolve the issue, then why the hell on earth do they provide extended warranty (paid service) which actually is a harrasment and mental agony.

This time I atleast learnt a lesson of my life to never ever purchase any thing from Reliance Digital as they are only for sales but when it comes to service that too PAID, it sucks.

Nov 7, 2016

Reliance Digital

RE: Fake deals got cheated regarding to billing

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

Yog Esh

Nov 5, 2016

Fake deals got cheated regarding to billing

I buy 55" led panel and at the time of deal price was decided 81000 everything include it was like nw I ll pay 80000 in 10 EMI per month 8000 and 1000 booking amount.but aftr delivery I got the message frm paticular finance cmpny your 81000 loan against 55 led panel and EMI ll be 8100 for 10 months.hence I called that executive and ask him abt it thn he started saying processing fees nd all additional are chargeable as I told u at the time of deal...he was totally froud was lying nw and saying go give feedback do wht ever u want .totally got cheated was an froud deal frm reliance digital and worst experience over d store as if I feel m store executive and they are customers don't know how to behave with customers really bad experience ever I got.
Vivekbhatia

Apr 15, 2016

Product in bad condition

I have bought a lg soundbar display piece and it has too many scratches from sakinaka store - store is refusing to replace even if I am paying more

Oct 30, 2014

RE : Non-installation of AC after 18 months of sale

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay caused. Request you to share your contact details at this link- http://www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_316705315043746 for us to progress matters further.

Hope Indian

Oct 29, 2014

Non Installation of AC & Cheating by Reliance Digital

The above complain of Daikin AC is against Reliance Digital Vashi, Navi Mumbai and their RESQ deptt is at Ghansoli.
Hope India
Hope Indian

Oct 29, 2014

Non-installation of AC after 18 months of sale

We purchased a Diakin AC in Feb2013 with 2yrs extended warranty and free installation for which we have provided essential accessories but the same has not been installed yet after 18 months and the installation contractor flawed on commitment several times inititally for two months. Then we met with road accident and under treatment for 6 months but these people never bothered to install the AC as per appointed time. Their customer service Manager came to resolve the issue by offering the reimbursemnet of the cost of installation and material but did not keep his promise and left the company. afterwards, the customer care executive too the compain but never sent any engineer for installation. Interestingly, their engineer contractors showed in their record that they have already done two periodic service of the said AC, which is never installed by them. Such corruption and false service by the company... after that the customer service started asking for installation charges and said that the warranty is lapsed. Now, they have stopped receiving our calls and on hearing our grievance from any other number, they disconnect the line... They have a RESQ deptt for after sale service but that is meant to resque the company not the customer service.
I have no option but to move to the consumer court and file a criminal case against the company sales manager and RESQ CEO.
We are an NGO and the said AC was meant for one of our office of NGO. If such is the treatment given to us by the company of repute like reliance then what will be the fate of a common man...?

Wrong e challan - Wrong E Challan
    To RTO Pune We have received e-challan...
    Housing Society Registrar -Thane - Penalty levied by society
    Dear Sir, Society has charged me an penalty of...
    Indiabulls pharmaceuticals - Salary account activate
    Plz mera salary account activate Kra de kit to mil gye...
    PGT adv13/2019 - PGT
    For appllying PGT Adv13/19 I am eligible but a message...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Traffic Violation
    To, Date : 18 –Sep-2019 Deputy Commissioner of...
    Shoes zeeper shop - Delevry is not heare
    Sir buy shoes on your shopping site which I have not...
    Happy Easy Go - Feedback
    Hi. I just to brief my experience with Happyeasygo.com....
    Municipal Corporation panchkula - Stray cattle
    Do something .. regarding start cattles on roads and...
    SUBHANI.S - forgot my details related to employment registration
    RESPECTED SIR I AM SUBHANI.S I FORGOT MY EMPLOYMENT...