Reliance GSM.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance GSM.

Jul 2, 2011

dear friends,
there is one way out of this its quick and easy just go to the nearest reliance outlet (an outlet is any small service center or what you call as the chief distributor of reliance services in your city) give your number and personal data details and the type of problem(s) you are having most of the outlet service centers solve it as quickly as 5 to 10 min s

Jun 5, 2011

Deactivate cricket alerts.

i am upendra kumar with mobile no 9691765060 of reliance GSM SMART, but suddenly cricket alets activaated in my no, which do not need to me, this alert activated automatically, so plz deactivated this alert service as soon, i m from bhopal, deactivate this otherwise i stopped reliance services and refund my money.

May 25, 2011

Deactivate cricket alerts.

now_a_days reliance customer care numbers does not work even so that we can clarify our doubts regarding how these unwanted services can be terminated and what is the duration of time its going to take ...reliance group of industries has started becoming careless towards customer griveances

May 14, 2011

Deactivate cricket alerts.

Hi, this is Nitya from Berhampur (Orissa)and I am using Reliance GSM service, and by mistake the Cricket Daily Pass is activated in my Mobile and my balance is getting deduced everytime i recharge my phone, plus the CC is not responding to calls.I searched whole net just how to deactivate this service but always in vain.Please Consider this matter as an urgency otherwise I will have to forcefully Port my number to any other service provider.

Apr 6, 2011

Deactivate cricket alerts.

hi this is ankit from bhubaneswar, , my mo. no. is 7735561535..
there is wrongly deduct the ba;lance of 30 rs. per month for the cricket pack.. even i never activate this pack. so reliance if u can help the customers then plzzzz.. help me..
sometimes i hate reliance...

Mar 13, 2011

Deactivate cricket alerts.

Hi...i am from pune.yesterday i recharge my reliance GSM no 9021599148..with Rs 10 voucher on 13/3/11,I was forced to do that cos every time i recharge with higher amount my balance got deducted for one or other reason,sum pack will get activated automatically..so inspite of reacharging with Rs10,i got rs 6.07 balance..but after one hour i found dt my balance is deducted to 1.07 as rs 5 had been deducted for some cricket pack,n i m geting Flash cricket updates which i dont want as i m getting disturbed by that.So kindly anyone tel me how to deactivate this pack,infact how to get rid of all these packs.