reliance gsm

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about reliance gsm

Vivek9590511787

Dec 15, 2017

Number nit working

The number is not working from last 15 days need immediate solution, 9590511787
Lalittyagi1983

Dec 2, 2017

Need port code

Need Port code
Sir i need the port code for my reliance number -+91-8467909192.My alternate number is +91-8076747468.Please help me!!
ayyappa swamy019

Oct 4, 2017

balance duduction with out any reason

Respected sir/mam,
I am using Reliance GSM service since 2 years.My mobile no is 9590434752.My problem is the balance deduction of Rs.3,every time, I didn't activated any service still they deduct it without any information .I have been trying to call to cutomer care but my call is rejected each time.They are not responding to me.I get irritated with all these because I had faced this problem in the past also.
D.A.Swamy
ankitamycomplaints

Mar 4, 2016

Not generating porting code

I have trying to generate the porting code by messaging PORT 7827231170 to 1900. Every time I get a reply saying service temporarily unavailable. When I contacted customer care, they said that my number's outgoings have been barred even though I have regularly been using my phone and could make calls even at the time this was said to me. Anyway, I went to the reliance web world store and told them about my situation. They said that my number would become "active" within 48 hours. What's ironical is that, in truth, my number was fully functional the whole time. However, I called again and they confirmed thatmy number is now active. I was still not able to generate the porting code since I was still getting the message service temporarily unavailable. I finally called customer care again and they told me that I will receive the porting code within 2 days. 2 days later I got a message saying my request has been resolved yet there was no porting code. Now, whenever I call them up thye say that their system is going through an upgradation or some other nonsense.

I am tired of this terrible pathetic company which is literally stealing money from people. I just want this disgusting company to let me port out of its awful awful services.
ankitamycomplaints

Mar 4, 2016

Not generating porting code

Ablazed Amit

Nov 2, 2015

Internet Not Working

Reliance.What is going on with u guys. My data Pack is not working. Tried at least 10 time but no solution with your customer care. Can you do something or I need to do.

Amit
Prashant Bharadwaj

Oct 18, 2015

deduct 30/- without reason and my permission

My mob no is 8010099131. My name is prashant bharadwaj. I live in hero honda chowk gurgaon.
Before 30 min ago a call come on my mob by reliance gsm, u received that call and 30/- cut from my account without my permission and without any option choose.
I want my 30/- return in my reliance account.

Please help.

Jun 28, 2015

balance duduction

any time deduct my balance without any reason. I had several time tried to contact reliance customer care, but didn't connect. I kindly request to you please solve my problem & return my deduct money of my prepaid account.

Ashutosh Kumar
Mob. NO- 9015105202

Jun 26, 2015

RE: Lost sim/ Handset

Dear Rinki,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications

Jun 26, 2015

Lost sim/ Handset

I have lost my handset and sim card of reliance for which I am regularly calling the customer care number but nobody is recieving the call, and it is very difficult to reach them.

I reached the nearby reliance operator store where they told again I have to call the customer care and sim can only be blocked when I have to compliant FIR.

Still my sim is unblocked.

Please help out to resolve it.
shan137920

May 8, 2014

DEDUCTION OF BALANCE

my name is santanu kumar kar, i am using reliance gsm mob no 8467999260,

the reliance costumer care deducted 3 rupees from my balance at least 10 times in a month as vas and their ivr is so bad that u cant call them to register a complain, if u call after 5 - 6 days they are telling they are telling that no data of balance deduction found in their system, and a get the message is like "Amount charged for vas ussd services Rs:3.00" the vas is activated without my knowledge

8 may 14 - 3
2 apr 14 - 1 time
31 mar 14 - 1 time
22 mar 14 -1 time
7 mar 14 - 1 time

what can i do for this ?
basil thomas

Apr 18, 2014

deducting of balance

My phone number is 09555230178 this number is related to reliance gsm prepaid company .I am totally frustrated by the reliance prepaid GSM services because Every day My Balance is detected by this company cause of unknown reason.
i never accepted any other services from my side by which this company could detect any charges from my balance.I try to contact my times from last two weeks approximately per-day to this company customer care service center but there is only one answer that is "technical updation" and detect my balance day by day.
please solve my problem. It totally mentally Disturb me.
Thanks & Regards..
Basil Thomas
Gurgaon, sector 38
Hariyana
09555230178..

Apr 14, 2014

unnecessary activation of vas pack

My phone number is 8467049301.

I will be porting the sim to voda fone if the problem persists for 15 days more

Apr 14, 2014

unnecessary activation of vas pack

Every second or third day, Reliance deducts my either 3 or 5 or 10 rupees by activating some vas packs without asking my consent.
ranjit.siya

Sep 24, 2013

not recharge

regarding refund of unsuccessful transactions
I have tried to recharge my Reliance GSM no. 9015372175 through my ICICI mobile banking worth INR 222 Dated 23/09/2013. The transaction was sucsessfull. Rs. 222 has been deducted from my account, however transaction was not successful.Please refund my money.
Transaction Detail : BIL/490156994/OXIGENPMR/############
Please do the needful.
RANJIT KUMAR
RELIANCE GSM NO. +919015372175

Respected sir/mam,
I am using Reliance GSM service since 2 month.My mobile no is 9015965006.My problem is the balance deduction of Rs.30. I didn't activated any service still they deduct it without any information .I have been trying to call to cutomer care since 2 days but my call is rejected each time.They are not responding to me.I get irritated with all these because I had faced this problem in the past also.

Respected sir/mam,
I am using Reliance GSM service since 2 Years.My mobile no is 8882906575. My problem is the balance deduction of Rs.30. I didn't activated any service still they deduct it without any information .I have been trying to call to cutomer care since 2 days but my call is rejected each time.They are not responding to me.I get irritated with all these because I had faced this problem in the past also.

Jul 11, 2011

Balance Deduction / Voice calls

The stupid CRICKET updates have again been continued at my number. I did not SMS or subscribe for them in any way. What does it take to save the consumer from such an agitation?

Jul 6, 2011

Balance Deduction / Voice calls

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Jun 16, 2011

Balance deduction without any prior information

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as the number was not reachable. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp for the assistance required.

Jun 15, 2011

Apr 2, 2011

Unwanted Message

Hi Abhishek,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Apr 1, 2011

Unwanted Message

Hi Abhishek,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Mar 8, 2011

Block Unwanted Calls & SMS

My name isYogesh Pandya and currently I am using Reliance GSM number. I am receiving everyday lots of unwanted calls through your IVR system or customer care and also getting sms from reliance.

This is totally irritating me so requesting you please stop this non-sense otherwise I am planning to drop this reliance number.

My number is 7878309307