reliance gsm

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about reliance gsm

Jan 26, 2011

Block Unwanted Calls & SMS

My name is Virender Singh and currently I am using Reliance GSM number. I am receiving everyday lots of unwanted calls through your IVR system or customer care and also getting sms from reliance.

This is totally irritating me so requesting you please stop this non-sense otherwise I am planning to drop this reliance number.

My number is 8802466741 and another number is 8802466742.
Virender Singh

Dec 31, 2010

balance deduction without any reason...

my account balance is reduce automatically always.why?

Dec 3, 2010

prepaid mobile recharge not yet done

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, please email us at [email protected]

Dec 3, 2010

Nov 19, 2010

prepaid mobile recharge not yet done

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at [email protected]

Nov 19, 2010

Jun 25, 2010

wrong balance charged

Reliance is a chhor company. It always cheat customer. I am suggesting not to buy reliance sim card in future...thooooooooooo

Jan 17, 2013

UNUSAL BALANCE DEDUCTION

IAM A USER OF RELIANCE GSM NO.7827259927, UNUSAL BALANCE DEDUCTION FROM ACCOUNT AND AUTOMATICALLY SERVICE ACCTIVATED AND DEACTIVATED,BUT BALANCE NOT REFUND,PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

Aug 19, 2012

Wrong deduction for Services

Balance deductions and unusual services activation

I have been using reliance gsm services numbered 8287236576 and i am now completely fed up of the unusual activations of services like voice chat , astrologies etc etc...Along with the activation i am charged heavy deductions from my account and sometimes even not notified about what services i am activated with. Even after deactivating, the money is not refunded..so i kindly request to take immediate action against them and refund ma balance back to my sim account..
Mudit

Jun 6, 2012

Stupid deductions by sending stupid messages without any reason

I would like to bring into the notice of reliane authorities how worst your services are

1. you would deduct money by activating stupid vas services we dont need.

2. when you are not happy with this you would tell your customers k aapne he kuch kia hoga dial.

now i want to tell you

we are educated people with degrees and knw how to use our mobile phones

please ask your customer care people to understand this fact that we are not fools and we dont need your messages or calls.

kindly stop deducting our balance.

May 14, 2012

Started a service without my consent

I have recently purchased a sim card from Reliance GSM. About 2 -3 days before i got an SMS that they have deducted some amount from my prepaid account for subscribing to morning SMS service but which i didn't subscribed. They started deducting this amount without my consent.

When i tried their customer care number , it took me hours to speak to one of their customer care representative and once connected, i explaiend to him my problem and he assured me that the service is deactivated and the amount will be credited back to my prepaid account. But it has been around 2-3 days since i submitted my complaint but till now , i am still recieving morning SMSs and the amount hasn't been credited back to my account. I again tried speaking to their customer care representative but he told me that due to some technical problem, he won't be able to help me at that point of time and he asked me to call after some time. I again called after some time but again the same response.

This is highly ridiculous on the service provider's part that they start any sort of service without taking the customer consent and they deduct amount for that illegally. They shall be highly penalized for this type of illegitimate behaviour .

Jan 8, 2012

I lost my sim card and I want to know if my no. is in blocked state since Sep 2010

I lost my mobile no. 8010822711 on Sep 15 2010 and I gave request to reliance outlet to block my SIM. I got the confirmation from the customer care the SIM was blocked on Sep 15 2010 at 8:03 pm. But when I called recently the customer care, they are not able to tell me about the date the sim was blocked on Sep 15 2010.

Can you please help me get the last call and last amount recharged on my mobile no.
User631908

Dec 20, 2011

unnessesary balance deduct

dear sir
this is gulshan kumar, from sikanderpur gurgaon,i am a relianse gsm consumer(9555454642), the company deduct unnecessary balance from my account,if i call him then they return my balane,and tell me it doesent happen again,but after two days it happen same thing & if i call them then they say to me " our system is not working thats why we cant solve your problem,plz call again"after some time they say ME same,i lost my more balance in last two week.

SOO PLZ HELP ME
GULSHAN KUMAR
MOB NO-9555454642

Aug 10, 2011

msg sending problem

i m not sending properly message i already did complaint before 3 days my complaint no. is 158832776

but not give me a good service after 3 days. i m requesting plz solve it

then i send the msg return me answer msg sending failed try again

plz solve this

Jul 5, 2011

Balance Deduction / Voice calls

My Reliance GSM Prepaid number is 8010244536.
I have a list of issues to be resolved.

Firstly balance is deducted from my number without any reason, i do not call, did not activate any service or anything else. Just out of the blues i recieve an SMS from reliance, that my balance is so and so...please get a recharge done.

Usually the deductions are in the sum of RS 30 , 25.

I have the Rs 77 STD and RS 30 SMS plan activated on this number.

A day back i received a call from Reliance Executive who said that they will help me with such problems. Earlier i use to get irritating cricket updates and other messages from reliance services. After conversing with the executive the alerts however have been stopped. They also promised that the unnecessary deductions would be refunded to my number.

Today after noon i get checked my balance and found out that they have credited Rs 30 balance for my number but after an hour's gap Rs. 25 was deducted,.
It was agonizing for me to go through such mental trauma, Reliance should either refine its offerings or quit cheating their consumers.

Was not aware that such incidents were to happen with reliance.

Also the actions taken are really late, please do not delay the process. The Consumer is not a fool but the decision maker.

Jun 14, 2011

Balance deduction without any prior information

Respected sir/mam,
I am using Reliance GSM service since 2 years.My mobile no is 8010241132.My problem is the balance deduction of Rs.30. I didn't activated any service still they deduct it without any information .I have been trying to call to cutomer care since 2 days but my call is rejected each time.They are not responding to me.I get irritated with all these because I had faced this problem in the past also.
So please help me and respond me as soon as possilble.
Hope for a satisfactory action.
thanks

Mar 31, 2011

Unwanted Message

I have been sent Unusual/Advertisement SMS. Kindly Stop sending such type of sms.
My cell no. is 8010875036
Abhishek Khandelwal

Feb 10, 2011

Deduction of money from my balance

every other day rs 10 gets deducted from my relaince gsm balance

Feb 7, 2011

MOBILE NUMBER

I take Reliance GSM number on 1st feb with the plan of 99 Postpad connection till 5 days connection was active but now connection deactivated by service provider this is difficult to me for communication I do not have any alternate number for communication i request to costumer care many times but no any response find from the side of reliance costumber care so i think reliance services is pathetics so i requested to u please take seriously this issue.
Name Sanjay Tiwari
mo no.8010402609

Nov 18, 2010

reliance gsm

Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Posted: 2010-11-18 by cykiew Send email

prepaid mobile recharge not yet done
payment made for prepaid mobile recharge for my no ############ of rs 1000/- on 16.11.2010 but till today neither recharge done nor i received any message.
payee name prepaid mobile recharge
payment status: success
payment ID: 188711258
Payment remarks: 1102
Debit Account: ICICI Bank ############
looking forward for the positive response asap.

Nov 18, 2010

payment information: payment amount inr:1000/-
date of payment: 16.11.2010
payment status: success
payment ID: 188711258
looking forward for the positive response asap.

Jul 18, 2010

Block Unwanted Calls & SMS

I am receiving everyday 15-20 calls /sms from reliance. i am just irritate from these call & sms.

Kindly stop these sms on my number (8010426686).

Jul 7, 2010

balance deduction without any reason...

I am Gaurav Sharma and i am using Reliance Gsm mobile no. 9015791030 and they less mt balance by Rs.50 two times without any reason... and when i try the customer care no. they said our server is not working u will call after some time and today they said this no. is temoparly out of services.. i am very angry by this kind of srvices from a biggest company of this country.

Jun 25, 2010

wrong balance charged

I have activated free night calling tariff on my Reliance GSM . I made a call last night on local reliance no. I have been charged Rs. 55.00 wrongly. I have also made a call on reliance customer care but they are not providing proper solution for the same. The call should be free of cost and reliance have charged this amount of money.
If possible Please help me out.