reliance gsm

Consumer complaints and reviews about reliance gsm

Dec 20, 2010

Unauthorized charges

Hi Roma,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at [email protected] with all the details.

RCOMcare

Nov 16, 2010

Activate DO NOT DISTURB service to my Mobile Number

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at [email protected]

RCOMcare

Oct 19, 2010

Lie to sell the Sim card

Hi There,

As per our discussion over the phone, your issue has been passed on to the concerned team. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications Response Management Team

Your feedback is important for us, Keep posting!
User119084

Aug 12, 2010

crbt service renewed without my consent

i experienced the same...is anybody there to hear us??
palspurush

Jan 10, 2013

NOT DEACTIVATING MY VOICE PACK FROM LAST 12 MONTHS. AND EVERY MONTH RELIANCE IS CHARGING RS27 FROM MY ACCOUNT

i have a reliance gsm connection in karnataka. i was subscribed to voice pack L27 which i never wanted. and every month 27 Rs was deducted for the last 12 months. i have called customer care numerous times and they told it is deactivated but it is not. please see to this and make sure i am deactivate from this local voice pack 27. My No 9590533544. and i want the refund of all the 27 rs deducted from this subscription which i never asked for.
Sunny501

Dec 24, 2012

GSM to GSM Free

Why did you guys closed the 199 pack? it is very sad news for me and all those people who use this plan. that was really a great plan ever we had. but this is not a good news that we can not use unlimited R2R free call any more. plz bring this offer back. otherwise we have to leave this network. sorry Rim Gsm Guys..
----- Sunny
indra99

Nov 26, 2012

network problem of reliance gsm

I am using reliance network from past few months.and i am facing network problem.i am staying in banashankari and i dm not getting good coverage .In my room i am getting only 1 or 2 signals. So please try to solve the problem as early as possible.

Sep 24, 2012

VAS one 97

Hi Sir/Madam,

I'am using Reliance GSM mobile # 9845647299, From 21st Sep onwards daily 20 Rs is deduacting from my mobile with out use. I'am getting the message like Amount charged for VAS one 97 GSM Rs:20.00. I didn't get any subscibe to this value added services. Even if i calls Reliance customer care also no one responding. I came to know that so many users facing this problem. Pls do favor.

kiran

Sep 23, 2012

Activation of unwanted service without notice

This is from Kamalika Sen.My Subscriber number is 9019065452.On 19th of September 2012 a new caller tune service had been activated on my number without any prior notice.And after a gap of 2 subsequent days Rs 2 is getting deducted from my account balance.

These unwanted deductions became regular affairs for subscribers these days.I am getting frustrated with these deductions.

I request you to look into this matter and arrange for a refund.

Jun 26, 2012

using vulgar words

please block the number, i'm getting vulgar messages and un-parliamentary words on calling. please block this number as soon as possible. number is 9019043427. thank you.....................
Omesh Deoli

Jun 17, 2012

unwanted flash messages

sir.
i am getting numerous unwanted flash messages,and my balance is being deducted.i have called costumer care but i am not getting any response.i request you to stop sending these flash messages as soon as possible.
omesh deoli

Feb 19, 2012

lost my sim card.. kindly block

I lost my cell phone today bearing mobile number 8880847354. Kindly block my sim card.

sumit sinha

Dec 11, 2011

Activating unwanted services

My Reliance Number is 8088714230 and my SOME complaints numbers to are 166526131, 1666722379, 167088774, 167466988, 167627897, 167634212 and nearly 6 Emails to Nodal and Appellate Authority for deactivating Games Club and Big Fatfree Store services which I never activated but Reliance is charging Rs 10/- per day

Even after so many complaints I am not gating solution only as above "Your concern has been noted and our team is working to resolve the issue" but from past one month they are unable to do any thing.

They are just passing time we can understand.

Now my first preference is for legal action then to post to other service provider

Jul 27, 2011

Money got deducted from Reliance number by its own.

I am using my Reliance GSM number 08088451337 from last 8 months,I took this number from bangalore.On Saturday 23/7/2011 night my balance was rs 27,next day morning on 24/7/2011,I tried calling from my number 08088451337 but failed to do so as my balance was reduced to 0.45 paise.my balance was reduced by its own.I dint activated any value added services neither did i called any one.So please look into this matter n try refunding my money,if possible also not to reduce balance without my concern,also don't activate any value added services without my concern.Put me into DND service as i got many unwanted calls n messages from reliance services. So please refund my balance for reliance GSM number-08088451337.it was reduce on saturday 23/7/2011 night or 24/7/2011 morning.

Rashmi S.
User451956

May 30, 2011

Account Balance Lost

My Mob.No is 8880832487,
I lost my account balance due to the technical default of Reliance Mobile Service Providers.
I called them but the amount is not re-funded yet.
User451956

May 30, 2011

Account Balance Lost

I lost my Account balance amount Rs.40 ,due to the technical fault of Reliance Mobile Service providers.
I called their customer care executives and one of them told me that,the balance is shown as 0(Zero) because of their technical fault and told me that the amount will be credited within 24 hours.
But nothing happened.

Apr 26, 2011

Activation of Packs without customer knowledge

Reliance GSM is cheating customers. They activate Rs30 packs from their end and deduct the balance of the prepaid customers. When asked,they will deactivate the service and donot refund the money.They tell that the pack is activated from customer end. Do they think that we are fools who do not know the difference between auto activation and activation from our end.
This needs to be taken up seriously. I am planning to sue Reliance GSM.

Apr 11, 2011

BALANCE DEDUCTION

hi THIS IS PRAGNESH SISODIA
n my mobile no is 8880254453.
m not satisfied with the service of reliance GSM.
3 times my amount has been deducted from my pre-paid account in last 2 months.
useless serves have been activated without my information.
when i called in customer care i got same answer every time that your services would be deactivated, but u can't get your balance back.
even i have ALREADY ACTIVATED for DND, but still it's not worth.

kindly take some action as soon as possible.

Mar 22, 2011

Activation Of Packs and Charges

I’m a user of reliance from past few months (8088161999). From last few moths some or the other pack is getting activated to my number without my knowledge and its being charged for me. Last month some caller tune was activated to my number which charged me 30rs, I called up the customer care according to them it was activated on my demand. But they failed to tell me the mode of activation by which the pack was activated. Few days back 10rs was ducted from my account which resulted in negative balance in my account and when I called up customer care they said it’s a technical issue and the money will be reverted back to my account in 48Hrs, but nothing happened. Today again my 10rs was again ducted from my account for activation of Lover’s pack or something. When I called up the customer care I got the same response what I got before. I have not activated any pack from my end but how is it happening, whom should I contact to solve this issue. Can a pack be activated without the permission of a customer? According to the customer care the only way to file complaint is by calling 198.
I have called 198 but it was not helpful for me.

Kiran Kumar V

Mar 17, 2011

deduction of mony without any reason

Respected Sir, i am an user(Jitendra Kumar) of reliance prepaid connection from last 03 years. Since Jun 2008. my connection No.was 9020587066 in kerala but now 8431195821 in banglore . The company started deducting extra amount for various unwanted services like fun club, live music, live chat etc, which i never asked for. after enquiring from their customer care service, each time i simply get reply that so and so service was activated in your account and it will not be happened next time .
my total bal reduce =60+40+30+20+10 means three times it happend sir
i want this mony back please.

Kindly solve the problem.

Mar 13, 2011

Pathetic customer service

HI
I am a reliance gsm user and for one of my query i am trying to reach customer care from past 1 month ,multiple time i spoke with customer care on *333 and on 198 as well but always i experienced pathetic customer service of my life and no proper resolution of my query .Now even speaking with customer care officer is also chargable so customer will expect better service but in reliance customer care i experience worst service.Always when i called their officers told me server is down and on 198 even they were not able to register complain as well.
Now atleast i expect from reliance as i am a loyal customer from first day when reliance launch gsm service in karnatka atleast someone should bother to understand customer problem and try to help accordingly

thanks...............
peeyush

Feb 26, 2011

Income barred

My incoming is barred for no reason and I am able to make only outgoing. I reached out to customer care and they said it will take 72 hours to resolve this issue. I have just one number for others to reach me. Inspite of me explaining the suport executive how important this is for me till now the issue is not resolved and its been two 24hours since my outgoing is barred.. I need an immediate action on this.

Feb 9, 2011

Do not call service

I am a customer of Reliance India mobile. my Mobile no. 8088131249 .I don't want the service call from Releance GSM mobile ,i complained about this to customer care service 2 month before . they ask me they will deactivate the service from their side within 45 days . Now 60 days gone till they are not deactivete this service ?

Another complain about Reliance GSM mobile service

They are doing own work not follow to company rules. they automatecally activated Caller Tune, SMS pack, Miscall alert and shariya pack. why .... Why..... customer are not intrested in this thing.
but company making money doing this things. so many people suffer from this things.

kindly do the needful as early as possible

Jan 18, 2011

regarding bad service

i am reliance gsm user. i purchased sim card on 6th december. i have taken a 69 tariff on 7th jan. but on on 16th jan when i was talking , charge was cut from my main balance. when i talked to customer care they are giving very bad respose so i am very disappointed with this regulation. they are not giving positively response to me and said to me that i can not do anythings regarding this they are saying that you have not submitted document but i ve already submitted on 6th december. they are forced to submitt it again.

Jan 13, 2011

Poor network connectivity

I would like to bring to your notice that the GSM signal of Reliance mobile in IIM Bangalore campus is poor and unreliable, rendering service unusable. I am sure many of my friends from the campus would agree with me. In a reputed institute like ours which is of national importance and also located in the city itself, if the signal is poor it is not so difficult to imagine the plight of other locations. As an investor, I still don’t understand how RCom intends to establish its image and brand as a national service provider without even properly satisfying the needs of the future leaders of our country who further would have their influence on many others through word of mouth. I am sure Reliance Communications is knowledgeable enough in understanding the situation and has the ability and willingness to take corrective measures soon. I have lodged the complaint with the customer care (Service Request ID 144555342), but the case is closed without any rectification. I am utterly disappointed by your service.

The following is the copy of my complaint which you can refer to:

• City: Bangalore
• Door No: Room No: K 120, IIM Bangalore campus
• Area/Landmark: Bilekahalli, Bannerghatta Road, Opp: Apollo Hospital
• State: Karnataka
• Pincode: 560076
• Landmark if any: Opposite cricket ground, inside IIM Bangalore Campus
• Indoor/Outdoor: Both, Outdoor is little better in selected places only but not anywhere near the so called decent signal
• No. of signal bars: 1 or even nothing indoors, may be 2 outdoors which again goes to zero quite often
• Nature of problem: Signal is pathetic indoors and it keeps fluctuating from 1 or 2 bars to zero quite often leading to disconnection frequently. The same issue repeats outdoors too and there is no consistent signal. I reside in a normal 3 storeyed hostel block which is very open and not in the form of clusters. I also use Airtel which has full signal in every nuke and corner of my hostel and also the campus.
• Specific time/All the time: All the time !!
• Since when is it happening: 2 weeks
• Handset Type: Nokia N82
• Alternate contact number, if any: +919591568530
• Best time to contact you at the alternate number: After 2PM on any day except Mondays and Tuesdays