reliance gsm

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about reliance gsm

pallavi1991

Jan 11, 2018

Not able to recharge

Hello
I am using reliance gsm network since many years but i am not able to recharge my sim since many days. 9770586669 is my number. I have applied for the porting of the number to airtel but it is taking few days so id like to make calls using my existing network which requires recharge. kindly help in the same.
haider hussain

May 10, 2017

Regular call from company

Sir reliance company unneccessarily call anytime, in my office timing also they call ,and if by any reason i dont recieve or cancel call they suddenly make another call on my no. i dont get this things ,why they call like hell,

And when i try to call them and wanna close that calls through reliance customer care ,they dont either recieve call or they dont pass the call to their customer care office and cancel that call also.

so this is my request to Reliance company if they dont stop calling ,i will definitely charge them in court
Atharv agrawal

Feb 20, 2017

Outgoing call not connected

I have recharged my reliance GSM on 16 Feb 2017 with rs 196.as per company offer .all STD and local call free unlimited and 1GB 4g/3g data for 28 days.but I have unable to make call local and STD .when I make a single call in a day ur company disconnect call and restricted all out going calls but I have received all incoming calls .this fraud with customers. my no is 9329409190.I am unable to make call on 198 customer care also and net connection also not run really reliance company cheat with customer
Nidhi Kanojia

Jun 29, 2016

auto balance deduction

Hello
Reliance Communications

My Reliance GSM No is 9907538595. On 26th June and previously also there is frequent deduction of balance which amounts to around 100 Rs/- without any message or any information. When I call to customer care they said that there is technical problem and wont respond properly as they dont care. When I want to talk with his senior person they cut my phone without inform. So I need your feed back and I want to refund my money.I think reliance customer technical support team is slow in response and they don''t take their customer seriously manner are to low quality. I request you once again to kindly refund my money back otherwise I will have to go to consumer court.

Jun 26, 2016

RE: Nothing is working no call no Internet but incoming calls are coming..

Dear Saifu,

Apologies! To assist you with your current concerns, please help us with the following details, at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds we assure you that we will get the same addressed and fixed on priority.

Saifu547haq

Jun 25, 2016

Nothing is working no call no Internet but incoming calls are coming..

The Internet is not working a bit... Outgoing calls are not allowed when calling to customers care it's shows call ended.... This happens same with out going calls also.. Incoming calls are coming.. But no outgoing calls.. There is sufficient balance and Internet data pack is approx 2 gb still it is not working
devsingh12

Dec 21, 2015

deduction

I'm a customer of Reliance GSM: 09827205211. Money has been deducted from my balance on20 december and 21 december, 2015, without me subscribing for VAS Hungama. Please, check and refund the money.
sabs india

Jul 31, 2015

mobile and sim lost

Sir I have lost our mobile and sin our no 8236088806 in murena mp

Jun 3, 2015

RE: Internet & 40'H ME Error Problem

Dear Mr. Kushwaha,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Gk kushwaha

Jun 2, 2015

Internet & 40'H ME Error Problem

I used to Reliance GSM No. since 2 Years in delhi but now i am in Madhya pradesh According to the Traffir Plan always i use to recharge Internet Pack where days are limited .The problem is this that before 3 days i could not able to use internet and every time a electronic message reflected at my screen that is 40'H ME Error .

Please resolve it and extend my days as per your plan because due your worst service i could not able to use internet.

Thanks&Regards,

G.K.
Raman Verma

Jun 24, 2014

deactivate rs 19 pack asap

My no is 7878152643 , This is Reliance gsm Madhya pradesh no. I am trying to deactivate sms pack of 19 from my number but its not getting deactivated. Pl get this deactivated asap..as it causing unusual balance deduction ...and I am feeling cheated ...as I had tried a several times to deactivate it by sending short msg codes to 53739....Deactivate it on my no.
recharge problem

Jun 23, 2013

recharge unsuccessful

I recharged for 3G net pack 1gb.(no.8591389735)..n got the
msg that recharge was successful but got
no benefit(data) yet....i have already complained
to customer care many a times but to no avail..
each one of them has a new excuse for the same..
None of them registerd my complaint...

Dec 5, 2012

Cheers,

RCom Care

Nov 9, 2012

Recharge Problam

yes freinds i ahv also the complaint against bagittoday, they hav received 36000/- rs from me and in lieu they gave me lcd 22'' tv which cost in market is just 12000/- and send me 5 diaomnds and said they are worth of rs 50000/-, i was cheated by bagittoday.. their sales person provide me all false statement.. and when i show the diamond to tha local jewellers they told me its allover cost is only 4500/- i was cheated. bagittoday is a fraud company.my orderno 1018182927 and 1018182786 dt 25.10.12. pleas help me our in this regarding .

BIjender singh

Sep 27, 2012

Recharge Problam

i have also purchased the 30cent diamond s from the bagittoday but i have not gone to the market to assess the value it seems i haveinsg been cheaed by this buggers my id [email protected] please help me if any thing is to be done.

Sep 3, 2012

i do agree with u

Mar 13, 2012

Deduction of 3 Rs per day with my knowledge company service is start

we have consumer no.15142 in name of rajinder singh house no.251, nirankari st.no. 1 miller gunj ludhiana.our bokking agency is sant gas service opp. heyway industries ltd our booking area come under miller gunj.we book our gas on mobile no. 9216552051 we also got booking no. 208247 dated 27/02/12
they didnot deliver our gas to us.we face this type of problem everytime.plz mail reply on my id [email protected]

Jan 30, 2012

Deduction of 3 Rs per day with my knowledge company service is start

I also purchased maggi masala 2min.noodles, 320gm pack.. Mfd date dec2011. After opening the pack i didn't find the maggi Taste maker inside it. I haven't expected this type of mistake from ur side... I am a great maggi fan.
Kindly do something for replacement.

Jul 6, 2011

automatic cricket updates

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp for the assistance required.

Jun 30, 2011

automatic cricket updates

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Jun 23, 2011

Promotional Balance

what the hell ambani is doing????????????????????? their employees are just sucking the customer n accumulating money 2 make a great treasure. i went reliance care 4 times they just say im sorry or server is down. i request all reliance customers 2 protest again this.

Jun 18, 2011

automatic cricket updates

I have a similar problem. I do not wish to receive unnecessary alerts be it cricket or anything else. MY number is 8010244536.
Reliance should stop interfering with its customer's privacy.

Jun 14, 2011

refund my balance

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Jun 12, 2011