reliance gsm

Consumer complaints and reviews about reliance gsm

balmukundmohta

Dec 26, 2017

Not getting porting code

I am not getting port code from reliance, it says port out is in progress but have not requested to port and I cant lose the number.
Reliance no 9339543070
Alternate 9836443355
piklu1982

Nov 4, 2017

unable to PORT Reliance GSM no. 7044489525

As Reliance GSM is closing its service with out any intimation to its customers, without any e-mail notification, SMS or phone calls. I want to switch to Vodafone from Reliance, since last few days I'm sending PORT 7044489525 to 1900, every time I'm getting the delivery report that the message is successfully delivered to 1900. But till date I've not received a single message with my UPC number on it from 1901.
Even if I think Reliance is preventing us from migrating to other Service Provider, why there is no TRAI intervention in a common portability through 1900..!!
Request help from Reliance Customer Care to get my UPC, I've already submitted the porting request to 1900 at-least 10 times in last 4-5 days.
Amit Das
Seven Zero Four Four Four Eight Nine Five Two Five
amit[dot]das[at]outlook[dot]in
Kaurbalbir

Nov 1, 2017

Not getting Porting Code

I want to port my number (9681434038) from reliance to Airtel, But i am not getting my porting code from reliance after several attempts.
Please take the necessary action.
Mihir Kumar Biswas

Oct 13, 2017

Balance deduction

Rs. 40.00 was recharged in 9432106612 (ported previously) on 04.10.17 11:17 am from 52811 but due to unknown reasons Rs.30 was deducted.
I request for refund of the said amount.
Supriyo Kundu

Oct 10, 2017

Post paid connection blocked

I have recently converted a mobile number (9883310929)for my wife from pre paid to postpaid with Reliance 4 months unlimited local STD plan with 1gb data per day. I paid the whole money in advance & have the bills with me. From the last 2 weeks this number has been blocked showing pending bills. I am filling like cheated & want to resolve ASAP to resume service for the number. I tried many many times to talk with customer care but no one available. Please help.

Post paid connection blocked Post paid connection blocked Post paid connection blocked

Mihir Kumar Biswas

Oct 9, 2017

Balance deduction

I have recharged Rs.40.00 on 04.10.2017 at 11.17 am from 52811 at Mobile No.9432106612 ( ported) and get Rs.40.00 as FTT,But it is found that Rs.30.00 has already been deducted from my balance without any reason.It may be noted that I did not any call after recharged.You are requested to kindly check verify it and refund my balance.You are also informed here that if it repeatedly occurs I shall give up the Reliance connection.
dgtech

Oct 3, 2017

not get 1gb/day data balance

Dear Sir/Mam
my bearing reliance number is 7059960809 , i made a recharge of Rs 93 for 3G data Pack 1Gb/ day for 56 days validity .The validity will expire on the date 8/11/2017 . But last 2 days i am not get any data balance .I tried calling 198 but not able to connect .why i am not get any balance .Plz resolve this issue .

I am a genuine customer of Reliance and i was very satisfied and happy by the services provided by you .I will request you plz resolve this issue other else i will shifted my number to another operator and also publish this issue in my youtube channel .

Sep 28, 2017

Balance deduction without any subscription or automatic subscription

I am using reliance number (9681948185) and whenever I recharge my number the balance get deduct and when I call to customer care then they give excuse that I have activated this that service even though I only use this number to receive call.This is not the first time am complaining, the service provider can check in there database that how many time I made complain. I think the company is in loss and this is company's policy to make profit by making fool to their customers by deducting balance from there account. I am completely fed up with the services and now am thinking to change the services.Please don't make fool to customers and don't do such things.

Mukesh Kumar
achatterjee31

Jun 11, 2017

an advisor has given me wrong information and showed lack of willngness to help

Hi Sir/Mam,
With due respect I Avishek Chatterjee user of Reliance Gsm sim card is here as I am disappointed of the service.I have recharged with Rs 154 on 29th May,17 which is a data pack,in which I will get 1 GB data/day but has not mentioned any timings for the usage.And I face the internet connection issue daily.So I called up Reliance customer Care on 12th june 17 at 2:21 AM after coming from office as I needed the Internet so importantly and there was a connection issue.The advisor told me I will get the internet from 4AM-12AM.And also was having lacked of willingness to help.After I disconnected the call I saw Internet is working fine.Provided wrong information to me.I just needed the service right.I dont think this is the way of speaking as the advisor was.I know nothing will happen.I just had a very poor experience in this operator service.

I hope you will find some way to improve your customer service quality.

Thanks & regards,
Avishek Chatterjee
Reliance GSM - 8509973430
Jayanta Roy

May 29, 2017

Network and internet issue

I've activated a pack of 93 but now i am facing a huge problem related to my internet connectivity.My mobile tower is always full but the HSPA sign is not showing.One more problem is if there is the internet connection on day, everyday after 12 am the "H" sign vanishes.... I have changed my place as well as my device..but still no solution...Now I'm totally frustated ....plz solve my problem ASAP. My mobile no is 8100129492..
sharadreliance

May 12, 2017

NET LOCKED

For last 4 days my wireless land line number 8232025475 located at Kolkata, near Airport, has stopped working and is showing " NET LOCKED". I am really disturbed as i am neither able to receive call our make calls & this happens to be a recurring problem. Trust you would look in to the issue and resolve the problem immediately.
My alternate number is 9831496807

Sharad.

Mar 1, 2017

RE: Net Locked error

Feb 28, 2017

Net Locked error

Today 28-02-2017 my Reliance Wireless Landline having +91 88206 10210. showing as Net Locked. Please look into it asap and resolve. This number was recharged with Rs. 199 using ICICI bank netbanking on 27/02/2017 reference# ############.

My contact no. is 9007066671

Feb 28, 2017

Net Locked error

My contact no. is 9007066671

Dec 24, 2016

RE: Deduction of unnecessary main balance for vas Every third day

Dear Rahul,

We are glad to inform you that the necessary waiver has been restored back to your account. Thank you for using our services.

Dec 22, 2016

RE: Deduction of unnecessary main balance for vas Every third day

Dear Rahul,

Rahulsingh9883

Dec 21, 2016

Deduction of unnecessary main balance for vas Every third day

Sir, my number is 8100039054 I am just fed up with all this on every third day I came to know that my balance has been deducted against activation of any VAS and when I consult with the executive they say sorry and refund the amount by saying technical problem. Today also it happened but I ignored it.

Sir is it possible to call executive on the daily basis just for returning my main balance if this happen like this then please replied I will leave your network.

Deduction of unnecessary main balance for vas Every third day

Jul 1, 2016

RE: Unable to get UPC port code

Dear Manas,

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services, at all times.

Jun 29, 2016

RE: Unable to get UPC port code

Dear Manas,

We regret the unpleasant experience and appreciate you for taking time to share the same with us. We have escalated your grievance to a specialised team. We assure you that they will look into the matter at the earliest and update you with a best possible resolution. Thank you!

Neepa Biswas

Jun 28, 2016

Block no

Getting abusive calls from this Reliance GSM no. 8100591973.
Please block this no. and help me.
Manas Maiti

Jun 21, 2016

Unable to get UPC port code

Hi Guys,

I am writing this having no option as I didn't get any help from customer care. From last three days I am trying to get the UPC code for my No: 9339085638 but haven't got any response so far after so many tries.

Every time I called to customer care I was told that I will be resolved but it didn't, surprisingly some agents even didn't register a complaint.

Now my question is, I am not happy with the services and want to port out. Why you don't accept the port out request?

A fast response on this would be highly appreciated.

Alt No- 9163965964

May 31, 2016

RE: False charge as VAS USSD

Dear Dr.Anindya,

We have been informed by our customer service team that your concerns have been addressed. However, as per the confirmation received, the necessary waiver has been posted to your account. Thank you!

Cheers,

May 31, 2016

RE: False charge as VAS USSD

Dear Dr.Anindya,

dr_anindya

May 24, 2016

False charge as VAS USSD

Reliance GSM prepaid 8443051432.
Every now and then, the company is charging me ₹3 as "VAS USSD charge". Though I have repeatedly complained to the customer care executives who couldn't find any issue. But it continues to charge me. Also, the company automatically activates any service any time in my number alleging that "I had requested them". This is so annoying and is a clear act of fraud in the name of business!!
Please look into the matter..
Mdsalam

Mar 14, 2016

Balance deduction

My name is Md Salam.I recharged rs 111on 28th Feb.again I recharged on rs18 offer1000mb.I used net at last 10mb available but reliance gsm co. Deduct my available balance rs 88.I regular call to co. But no. Couldn't connect.