reliance gsm

Consumer complaints and reviews about reliance gsm

Nov 7, 2015

RE: I could not send port sms 9038991954

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Tublu Barua

Nov 7, 2015

I could not send port sms 9038991954

Sir, I am trying to port my mobile no 9038991954 Reliance gsm to Airtail gsm. But reliance did not send port sms to 1900. I tried to send port SMS more than fifty times. But reliance cuted my SMS. So pls help me how can I solve this problem.
smnanand

Oct 19, 2015

unable to make calls

Sir my no is 9883726050
I didn't able to make calls from my reliance gsm sim card

Sep 26, 2015

RE: TO RESUME SERVICE PLEASE CONTACT RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE

Dear Avik,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number here using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds so that we can successfully contact you to address your concerns.

jeetroy

Sep 24, 2015

phone calls

8229910207--this person is too much disturbing.Please grant dis complain,do something.tell me who is he?

Sep 24, 2015

RE: TO RESUME SERVICE PLEASE CONTACT RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE

Dear Avik,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your concerns have been shared with our team and they will contact you to address the same. However, request you to provide with a alternate number here http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds from a computer so that we can successfully contact you

Avik Paul

Sep 23, 2015

TO RESUME SERVICE PLEASE CONTACT RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE

I AM SUBSCRIBER OF 9681595487. Whenever I'm trying to call any number its telling "TO RESUME SERVICE PLEASE CONTACT RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE". When I tried reaching Customer care, I got the same reply. My Data Service is also deactivated.

Please resolve ASAP.

Jun 12, 2012

Cheers,

Jun 6, 2012

Dec 26, 2011

Deactivation of cricket updates

I have personally not used Reliance GSM, through feedback from friends who use it says that Reliance GSM is useless.

I used to have a Reliance prepaid connection. But due to their pathetic service and poor network I surrendered the connection
Even I did not register/request for any service. I had Rs.64.73/- balance, now it says 8.73 paise. I want to get all my talk time back immediately and i want to get rid of this offer as soon as possible. I tried to contact the customer care.

Please respond to my complaint immediately.
My number is 09832698999

Jul 7, 2011

Hi Somnath,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Jul 6, 2011

Hi Somnath,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Jul 5, 2011

Account balance deduction without any prior notice

I am going through the same harassment. Reliance GSM does not notify for what reason are they deducting the balance. Its like robbing under the daylight.

Name : Shashank
My reliance No. 8010244536

Jun 6, 2011

Jun 3, 2011

Mar 23, 2011

Number blocked suddenly

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

Nov 18, 2012

Recharge options wrongly mentioned on the site

I have done my recharge by looking at the options available on the plans and packs of reliance website but the pack which I did was wrongly mentioned as 75 instead of 65. I was really upset after getting the recharge done. Please don't keep the offers updated if it has been changed or not in use.

Jun 2, 2012

UPC code giving UPC code

I 'm a customer of Reliance GSM from last 3 yesrs, as of now while i trying to port out in other operator then reliance is giving the UPC code to port out.I have send sms avobe 10 times, balance is getting deducted but only error prompt giving that "Could not be raised,try after some time" , while i have visited at RCOM service point they are directly suggested that forgot to port out or leave the number.

The number is very important for me, as using from last 3 years and it speded to all my relations amd colugus.

Please help in getting the UPC code.

Name: Swadesh Bar
Balance deducted on sending sms : avobe 50 Rs
Error : sysytem error : try after somtime.
My alt no 9038390004 (Please contact me on this number for any assisment /quary)

Swadesh Bar
M 9038390004

Mar 31, 2012

deduction of rs. 5 everyday from my balance.

For the part few days rs.5 is being deducted from my balance everyday. They have activated some Fat Free Store in my account. I have informed the matter to the customer care executive, but in vein. Please help me.

Jan 7, 2012

Deduction of account balance with out notice

This is from Somnath Guha Neogi.Now I reside in Bangalore.My Reliance GSM prepaid mobile number is 9019570730.The day before yesterday at around 12 AM mid night I got a message from 52345 like "Dear customer, U are subscribed to callertunes at Rs1/2 days... " and so on.After that I found that my account balance has been reduced by Rs 15.Today(7/1/2012) I again found that my account balance has been reduced by 25 Rs.I have no idea what is going on.

Yesterday I sent another SMS to 155223 to unsubscribe the caller tune.

Though this type of sudden deduction from Reliance is not new to me, every time I lodged complaint in this site,I got refund.

On top of that I am getting continuous random promotional calls from reliance numbers like 1401359004.

As my number is shared among several of friends,relatives and professional clients I cant opt for another service provider now but I want to get rid of these things.

I am really frustrated.

Reliance please help me.

Dec 30, 2011

Continuous calls from Reliance customer care

This is from Somnath Guha Neogi.I hold two Reliance GSM numbers 8100992694 and 9019570730.On both these numbers I have been getting continuous promotional calls from Customer care.Sample numbers are..

These numbers are randomly generated.

I am getting really frustrated with these calls.Please relieve me from this.

Dec 4, 2011

Deactivation of cricket updates

I want to deactivate my cricket updates of my mobile immediately.The service providers are deducting 5 rs every 2 days for cricket updates without asking me for that. Even I did not register for this service. I had Rs.200/- balance , now it says 8 paise. I want to get all my talk time back immediately and i want to get rid of this offer as soon as possible. I tried to contact the customer care but it says due to heavy rain in Kolkata customer service is closed only automated service is there.
Please respond to my complaint immediately.
My number is 09883035950 .

Aug 9, 2011

deduction of balance without any reason,activation of services without my concern and DND service

sir/madam,
I am a customer of reliance gsm service having the number 9641061821.Being frustrated iam bound to complain here.tomorrow aroun 8 pm i had 63 rupees as balance and made a call which cost 9 rupees but today morning my balance become 27.When i made call to the customer care they replied their server is upgrading,not only today whenever i used to call the same reply comes.this is not for the first time my balance has been deducted.they manually activate some services without my concern and deduct my balance.Another thing i likely to inform u that they have DND services but whenever i tried to activate it error massage comes.I was informed from the customer care and did the same instruction but the same happens.if there is problem why they have kept such services.once they deduct 30 rupees from my balance when i asked for the reason they state that i have activated radio fm service.But iam using a set which doesnot have any fm option.Iam not a fool to activate such a service that my phone doesnot suport at the cost of my balance,
It is my hearties request to you to take the necessary step regarding my above mentione complaints.

Jul 19, 2011

Account balance deduction without any prior notice

My name is Somnath Guha Neogi and I am an existing customer of Reliance GSM Smart.My mobile number is 8100992694.Today I found that approximately 30-35 Rs from my account has been deducted without any prior notice.A few days back same thing happened also.That time I too lodged a complaint in this forum.After few days they reverted the deducted amount to my account and saying from then on all the add on services will be deactivated.After that I haven't activated any services.

This is really becoming frustrated for me and every time after I lodge complaint they came up with some lame excuses.Please look into this.

Jul 5, 2011

Account balance deduction without any prior notice

Please look into this.I am just getting frustrated with these sudden deductions.