reliance gsm

Consumer complaints and reviews about reliance gsm

sumikaur

Dec 31, 2018

Network Problem

Dear Sir, I am in lajpat nagar _I , H block. The network in H- block area is not good. Their is frequent call dropping and the network connection is very POOR. My No is 8076905999. Kindly look into the same
Shubham1988

Dec 25, 2017

MNP CODE

Please send UPC code for porting my 9555374432 reliance GSM number to my alternate number 9654796947.
Gargi mukherjee

Dec 23, 2017

Upc code of my reliance gsm sim

My reliance sim not working thats why i have no upc code of reliance no 9555644644 please send me upc code on my reliance no 9555644644 my alternate no 9958801944
Govind9541233399

Oct 16, 2017

reliance gsm

no network reliance gsm last 6 days , i am so disappointed. How should i port my number. please resolve it. i am from Bahadurgarh Haryana 124507
Anupamgupta312

Oct 15, 2017

Reliance is not sending UPC details for number porting

Reliance is not sending UPC details for number porting, I am trying this from last 1 month but every time when I sent massage on 1900 they reply that it could not be processed,

Reliance is cheating with customers by not allowing them to port there number.

Mo.No. 8010208053

Request you to please help us on this

Reliance is not sending UPC details for number porting

dgtech

Oct 3, 2017

not get 1gb/day data balance

Dear Sir/Mam
my bearing reliance number is 7059960809 , i made a recharge of Rs 93 for 3G data Pack 1Gb/ day for 56 days validity .The validity will expire on the date 8/11/2017 . But last 2 days i am not get any data balance .I tried calling 198 but not able to connect .why i am not get any balance .Plz resolve this issue .

I am a genuine customer of Reliance and i was very satisfied and happy by the services provided by you .I will request you plz resolve this issue other else i will shifted my number to another operator and also publish this issue in my youtube channel .

Ayan

Sep 27, 2017

Network and plan

I bought a new number from voice bpo 3 weeks back. They offered me a plan that has everything unlimited data and calling for months after making a one time payment of 999. After activation everything was going fine. Then I started receiving messages saying that I have used 50%, 90% and 100% quota of data. I called voice bpo and told them, they assured me to fix it. But the problem continued. Now my data connectivity is very slow since 25th. I have been trying to call voice bpo but their number is switched off. I called customer care number and all I got was that due to some emergency no executive is available. Please, help me out as soon as possible.

My number is 9313756214
Chandan Sabnani7

Sep 21, 2017

4g data pack not working

I made recharge of Rs 93 for 4g data pack 1gb per day for 28 days on 17sep 2017. But only 1gb for first day worked 4g from 2nd day even opening google page takes long time... Please check the same.. Already 3days i wasted 3gb and only can use 100mb due to low speed... I tried calling 198 nos but not able to connect... It disconnected automatically all the time without connecting to executive... Kindly help asap
Chandan Sabnani
+919579697188
Chandan Sabnani7

Sep 21, 2017

4g data recharge not working 4g speed

I made recharge of Rs 93 for 4g data pack 1gb 4g for 28 days on 17sep 2017. But only 1gb for first day worked 4g from 2nd day even opening google page takes long time... Please check the same 3days i wasted 1gb and only can use 100mb due to low speed... I tried calling 198 nos but not able to connect... It disconnected automatically all the time without connecting to executive... Kindly help asap
Chandan Sabnani
+919579697188
Shivam_yadav

Sep 14, 2017

FOUL BALANCE DEDUCTION

Dear Sir/ma'am

I am a genuine user of Reliance. I was really happy and satisfied by the services provided by you. But its really sad and disheartening that I had to file a complaint regarding balance deduction this way. Cause I have tried calling all the tollfree alternative nos. Of urs but didn't got any correct respond frm them...I dun know what kind of people u all r hiring these days, they dun know anythng also not happy to help. So my prblm is, from last 2 months as soon as I am recharging my phone no. 9555363404 the very next day my whole bal. Is deducted to 0.013 and they send any msg saying this this this service activated on ur no. To deactivate type this this... 1 tym I ignored then 2nd tym again it was same thing so next day I checked all the services and VAS plans etc. That r active on my no. But it said 0 plans were active so I didn't recharged for 1 month and was using some other no. But yesterday when I recharged again for 40Rs and today morning it deducted my whole bal. Plz luk after the matter asap..or else I will have to take any extreme step which I dun want to. Thank You !!
Shivam_yadav

Sep 14, 2017

FOUL BALANCE DEDUCTION

Dear Sir/ma'am

nagendras1993

Aug 19, 2017

activate service without notice

Sir my no 7428974682 .they auto activate music services without my notice and pls help me refund my money 22 rs as asap this is worst telecom company .executive are not attending call why I don't know auto transfer to sms service I want to talk to agent so I can get bck my money
bengalhandicrafts

May 10, 2017

no network

dear sir ,
i have been use relince gsm connettion from 6 years , but from last 5 mounth i suffer from signal/network problem in my hole area (shaheen bagh - jamia nagar)
tanzeelahmad31

May 5, 2017

Recharge Benefits not given

I recharged my Reliance GSM mobile number 9311416350 with RS. 152 on 5th May 2017. I got a message from the company that I will get 1000 minutes for calling on other mobiles along with reliance to reliance and 3GB data. But after recharge, I did not got any free minutes.
Kindly resolve the issue.
I have attached the screenshots of the message.

Tanzeel Ahmad
(9311416350)

Recharge Benefits not given Recharge Benefits not given Recharge Benefits not given Recharge Benefits not given

RE: Sim not working

Dear Braj,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

RE: Recharged with rs 152 but still it's telling you don't have free calling

Dear Debas,

Apologies! To assist you with your current concerns, please help us with the following details, at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds we assure you that we will get the same addressed and fixed on priority.

brajreliance

Sim not working

Please note that I am your Postpaid Reliance Customer. My Reliance no. is 9716702476

PROBLEM:-
My above said no. is having no network since yesterday (15.3.2017). I also called Customer Care from another no. but they suggested to visit Reliance Store. But My problem was not solved. My no. is not working and Please do not suggest to visit any Reliance Store. I do not have free time to visit here and there. You have all my details and check the problem. Either send another SIM or do anything else. I do even my bill payment. SO please don'd expect me to visit any store. I want my problem solve at my door step. Otherwise I am gonna complaint it to higher authority.
You have switched off my no. without any previous intimation.

Please look into this matter and do the needful immediately.

Regards:
Dr. Brajkishore Rajoriya
alternate mobile no. 7974113328
Debasmitabhati

Mar 12, 2017

Recharged with rs 152 but still it's telling you don't have free calling

I have recharged with rs 152 which is ought to provide free std calls and local calls and many more but all in vain.
When I mentioned trying to make call they are telling you don't have sufficient balance which means nothing became free.
Reliance return my money as balance at least
dinesh.chandwani

Feb 18, 2017

deduction rs 20

I am dinesh chandwani. My number is 9509517572. Last time automatically music subscription and cut my rs 20. So i want to get my money in my sim. So get hurry up.
Ajay Thori

Feb 8, 2017

Regarding sudden stop outgoing calls

My no 9555101587, it not connecting outgoing call since 1 week .It always tells network busy when I am make outgoing call.when I am trying to connecting customer care always disconnected automatically without talk to any representatives,
Pls help me sr

Jan 14, 2017

RE: mobile networking problem

jenashad

Jan 13, 2017

mobile networking problem

I am not able to connect with std number whenever I dial the number the network is always not reachable so please check my mobile no. 8471070048 as soon as possible.

Dec 28, 2016

RE: balance deduction

Dear Jai,

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. However, as per the details, the necessary benefits has been posted to your account. Thank you!

Dec 26, 2016

RE: balance deduction

Dear Jai,

kumar903jai

Dec 25, 2016

balance deduction

26 rupees has been deducted from my reliance GSM prepaid number when I was suffering net but I had already data balance. My mobile number is 8470807668 balance deducted on 25th Dec 2016 at 10:34. Please refund my balance.