reliance gsm

Consumer complaints and reviews about reliance gsm

Nov 28, 2016

Escalation against Reliance regarding number portability

I was using IDEA sim (9718823030)from last 3.5 years and Reliance GSM team called me so may time to make convert into there network and I have provide all the documents and information to them as they required and discussed earlier. As per the documents they convert my Network from Idea to Reliance after 4-5 days. After activation they verify my details again and that time I have also provide all the documents again, But still they disconnect my sim. I am not able to do any transaction as this number is my primary number. I am so much frustrate with Reliance not expecting this type services from him. I will go for consumer forum and higher teams to take necessary action against this fraud.
Rasmiranjan Jena
Jha_Deepak

Nov 24, 2016

Sim Deactivated or Not working

Today, suddenly I got a meassage from Reliance(My sim service provider), "Congratulations! LTEMIG1 has been successfully activated on your phone.Thank you. Reliance" and after sometime my sim was not working in my phone, whereas I didn't activate any such service. I called customer care, he said your number has been changed to 4G without my permission, You have to go to nearest reliance store to resolve this issue. i have no time to wander here and there to look for reliance store. Without permission, how can they do this as they know 4G sim does not work in any 2G/3G phones. My balance had gone wasted.

Nov 1, 2016

RE: Phone No not working

Dear Siddharth,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

siddharth1k

Nov 1, 2016

Phone No not working

I have a reliance GSM phone 9833739620 . It suddenly stopped working despite having sufficient balance. I want my no to work any help would be highly appreciated.

Siddharth
email: [email protected]

Sep 22, 2016

RE: deduction of Balance from main account

Dear Atul,

atulcsjm

Sep 21, 2016

deduction of Balance from main account

main a/c bleance deduct
dear sir's

last Friday (16/09/2016 time in between 01:30 to 4.00 am) I have get my main a/c balance deduct of 20 rs and I have no information to relented my deduct amount
and I continue call from your reliance costumer care but your costumer care officer said me call me after 2 hours'
but yet I have no information of my deduct amount and today morning I call your care and office said me your complaint has been out of time so we cant refund your deduct amount
I want refund my deduct balance.

my mobile no 9555364860

so please shotout my problem and refund my amount fast
best regards
Atul Kumar Tripathi
Ankush.antil

Aug 16, 2016

Deduction of money

Five times rs 5 i.e total of 25 have been deducted from my reliance connection 8010072892 within 10-15 min on 16-8-16 without any reason. Same problem arises for my another number yesterday.Customer care no 198 is not working.
Where should I contact now.
and if by chance 198 works then they says that it's consumer's fault .

Aug 12, 2016

No Network After MNP process successful

Dear Sir/Mam,

My Service Provider Number is :- 8927441844

Not get any reply fron any concern person of Reliance Communication.
Dya by day my frustration level un tolerated.

After MNP process get successfully completed i did tele verification as per TRAI rules regulation and my incoming calls starts but after 2 hours when i try to recharge my prepaid using top up card while click on success then after that my network suddenly not showing after that i try so much time to select manually my network.I also visited your reliance mobile store on new delhi at Ysusf Sarai near by green park metro station but i give my document to this store for MNP but the store person is not responding in proper manner.

Kindly look up this issue other wise i am going to consumer court and trai for complain against your company and your mobile store also they are hares-hing me.

I am facing so much problem my incoming calls are bard.My business getting so much loss per day.

With Regards:-
Md Shadman Alam
Mobile No:- 8927441844 / 969301914

Jun 17, 2016

RE: Deactivate of all activated service packages and refund my Reliance recharge

Dear Ravendra,

We are happy to affirm that the aforementioned concern has been discussed & resolved to your satisfaction. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we are always at your service and would love to assist again, if required.

Dear Ravendra,

We are unhappy to hear about your inconvenience. One of our customer care executive will contact you by 08:00 pm today to understand and address your concern. Thank you!

Ravendrasinghpal

Jun 17, 2016

Deactivate of all activated service packages and refund my Reliance recharge

The reliance
Customer care

Subject:- Deactivate of all activated service packages and refund my Reliance recharge

With due respect I inform u my mobile no 7827664264 by the name of Ravendra singh in reliance, want to lodge a complaint against reliance gsm services and customer care executives. Its deeply regretted to inform you that I am badly suffering by auto deductions are made by reliance gsm services and customer care executives on my mobile no. 7827664264 as punctual whenever I recharged my balance. Recently they deducted my balances rs. 300/- On 03 jun 2016. I had tried a lot to contact with customer care but either they were showing busy or not responding my calls.

"Dear Customer Your SR No. 246661355 has been processed. Thank you for being with Reliance."

Kindly do it quickly so that my Money not lost .
I'll be thankful to u

Thank
RAVENDRA SINGH
MO. NO. 7827664264
Sandy2016

May 12, 2016

SMS sending failed from last 2 Years

My Mobile No. is 8010743132 and SMS sending service is not activated from last 2 Years. How to it get activated as SMS sending is showing as failed.
Arbindra

Mar 1, 2016

Network related issue

Hi..
This is Arbindra and my relaince GSM no.is 7827790473 I am facing a network related issue here in lado sarai,Saket New Delhi,110030.this problem persist in voice call as well as internet usage,i recharged 3G data but never get 3G network,it connects 2g and rarely open any page on browsing.i spoke to customer care but besides solving my problem they dissconet my phone.i talk to senior also but they fool me that there is no network related issue.i called at 1325 hours and sopke to Amit and Sunil but they are useless.
Kindly resolve my problem.

My alternate no.is 9811718764

Arbindra Kumar.

Feb 23, 2016

RE: Amount deducted without consent

Dear Aamir,

Feb 23, 2016

RE: Amount deducted without consent

Dear Aamir,

Regret the inconvenience caused. We have arranged an outcall to understand and address your concern. Our team will get back to you by 11:00 am tomorrow.

Feb 22, 2016

Amount deducted without consent

Reliance GSM prepaid always deduct the money from my account without my consent and I get charged for the service I do not want.

Reliance GSM company has been fraudulently taking my thousands of rupees

Please get that back.

Aamir Habib Ansari
Mob number 8882253309 ( reliance GSM for which I get charged fraudulently)
atulnimbus

Dec 7, 2015

stolen the phone

Today some one stolen my mobile New Ashok Nagar Metro Station. I want to issue new sim same no. 8287790520 Reliance to activate the sim
Atul Kumar Mishra
Anil K Sh

Jul 11, 2015

Weekend Double Data offer not get

I have to got a message from your site for 3G data plan (Weekend double data offer on 246 Rs.) . I have recharge today my number by 246. I got 2GB 3G data. But I did not get extra 2GB data . My mobile number is 8468031134. Please try to resolve this issues. This offer is only for today as per message. I have tried many times to customer care. I am not able to talk with customer care. Please get in touch with me my number as 8468031134.
Hex

Jul 3, 2015

My incoming & outgoing services terminated without intimation after 8 years

My no. 9785241630 is 9 years old. My sim was ported from airtel to reliance on 6 June 2015. But suddenly on 2 July 2015 my services terminated. Customer care replied that my ID was mismatch.
This answer creates so many questions.
Q1. If ID was mismatched then how my no. Was working since 28 days?

Q2. Is there a great mistakes /fraud in reliance mobile phone services in India ?

Q3. Any terrorist can enjoy reliance gsm services on fake ID & can hurt my India?

May 23, 2015

RE: Automatic Reduction in Reliance prepaid balance

Dear Himanshu,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

himanshuvadhvani

May 22, 2015

Automatic Reduction in Reliance prepaid balance

I have been using a reliance(in small letters because it deserves to be) prepaid number and since I have installed Whatsapp application my balance has been reducing automatically even though I have disabled data usage through mobile network. In addition, I use Wi-Fi to access Whatsapp.

This has happened twice and now I am planning to surrender the number just because I do not feel it to be worth it.

Mar 12, 2015

RE: Unwanted Balance reduction

Dear Piyush,

piyushrawat

Mar 12, 2015

Unwanted Balance reduction

There is continous balance deduction from my account everyday approx. 10-15 ruppes each day.Your complaint no 198 doesn't work what to do !!
rastogi2006gk

Jan 27, 2015

WRONG DEDUCTION OF TOP-UP BALANCE AND DATA BALANCE

I was having Rs. 99+ balance on 16.01.2015. However when I tried calling on 19.01.2015 in roaming, I found that my balance was ZERO. I wrote a mail on 20.01.2015 to Reliance Customer Care. They lodged my complaint and gave me Service Request ID 229223117 and credited Rs.95.7/- on 21/1/2015.

I recharged for 3G data for Rs. 246/- for 1.5 GB Data and tariff of Rs. 53 on 21.01.2015.

Again on 23.01.2015 Reliance deducted my Top-up balance of Rs. 90/- and made my main balance ZERO and Internet Data balance of 700 MB was also made ZERO.

I again wrote a mail to Reliance Customer Care on 24.01.2015. They again lodged my complaint and gave a Service Request ID No. 229365259 to me. But on 26.01.2015 I received a mail that the deduction is right and my Data Balance is also ZERO.

I have again written to them. When I am having a separate recharge of Internet and that too is not fully utilized, how can I utilize my main balance.

RELIANCE IS MAKING UNDUE DEDUCTION AND DOING INJUSTICE TO ITS CUSTOMERS.

Jan 10, 2015

Re : Deduct charges around 90-100

Dear Chandrakant,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,