reliance gsm

Consumer complaints and reviews about reliance gsm

Jan 4, 2015

Re : Deduct charges around 90-100

Dear Chandrakant,

Reliance Communications
Chandrakant007

Jan 4, 2015

Deduct charges around 90-100

Hi, My reliance number is 8467019432

I was having around 90-100 rs in promo balance on 1st of January, but today I am checking it is showing me 0 balance. When I called their service center they are saying that we can't give you previous information. They are saying that we can't help you. It is really fraud they are doing. Please take some action against of them.

syamgs

Oct 12, 2014

whatsapp plan balanace reduction

i have subscribed for the whatsapp plan for Rs 16/- and my balance has been reduced by 16 after i got the confirmation message that the plan has been activated. Still my balance is getting reduced every day, i am not using any other application which uses internet and even in whatsapp i am not downloadin any media or clicking any link.. please resolve this issue. my no is 8088985898
glcreation1

Number: 52811
Content:
Recharge of Rs.1499 successful. Enjoy 12GB data. Validity: 90Days. Reliance GSM
Time: 27/02/2014 19:16:05

the problem is that i have made many call to rel call center and they are not able to solve my problem .my balance data show zero and i am sure i have just used 300 mb and my dongal was recharge for 12 GB and Validity: 90Days

on phone call center s just put my call on hold and hold for 15 to 20 min then disconnect.also i have send email ,no reply form Reliance GSM

kindly check and advice to me

thanks
Jaitpur road ,badarpur
New Delhi-44
manishgupta07

Aug 13, 2013

Activation of VAS services without request

My Reliance GSM number is +917827745654. I always use this number for 3G Internet use only, in a 3G modem. My modem was not in use for last 5 days. When I switched it on yesterday I received a SMS that some Evolve VAS services has been activated on my number. I didnt request for any. By balanace also has been reduced from 27.12 to 16.12.

I don't know how this service is activated automatically when i am 100% sure that i didn't activated this service but they are charging for this service.

I called customer care, got somebody on line after holding for 5 minutes, just to hear that our system is down. I sent SMS MYVAS to 55333 but that didnt work.

I request you please help me to get my precious money back and take relevant action against them for cheating with me.

I'm looking forward to your valuable consideration and quick resolve of my problem.

Monali Gupta
M.N +91
anonymus22

Jul 19, 2013

fake plans, cheating their customers!

m having reliance number, but regretting my decision for continuing it. there are no. of problems with this provider. firstly, they (by themself) activate various services to my number, n deduct the balance, then wen i call them to refund my balance, their executives do that, but wen i ask them why this shit is happening with me on regular basis, the reply is the services get activated by the company, we cnt do anything in this, we r here to decide oly whether to refund or not.. every third day new services r been activated on my number. pls rel exe, if u can solve this issue!
then i installed watsapp plan for a month, but i think this is totaly a fake one, they deducted balance from my account till it reached "zero" n the worst is that the plan is not working either. if we paying for the service, pls allow us to use them.

Hope u will somthing to solve these issues!
thanks
Dheeraj Sharma

May 19, 2013

Unable to deactivate facebook plan

My reliance GSM no. is 9015371349(delhi). I have been trying to deactivate facebook plan from my no. for past 4 months but i am unable to do it. When i try calling customer care,they are also unable to solve my problem & Rs 16 are deducted from my balance every month unnecessarily. So i kindly request you to deactivate it as soon as possible and give me refund of my balance, otherwise i will be forced to take the matter to state consumer court.

Dheeraj sharma

May 4, 2013

UNABLE TO GET THE BENEFIT OF RECHARGE DONE BY ME

I HAD RECHARGED MY NUMBER 8287729575 ON 1 MAY 2013,(WED,8:11 PM) BY RS.79.
GENERALLY 79 IS A SCHEME IN WHICH UNLIMITED R-R LOCAL NIGHT CALLS (11 PM - 6 AM)+500 R-R STD MINUTES ARE PROVIDED WITH VALIDITY PERIOD OF 14 DAYS.
BUT I AM NOT GETTING ANY BENEFIT OF THIS RECHARGE. I CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE ON 1 MAY NIGHT,THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE UNABLE TO DETECT THE PROBLEM DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM AT THAT TIME. I THOUGHT THERE MAY BE SOME PROBLEM. BUT AFTER 2 DAYS I CALL THEM AGAIN AND THIS TIME THE EXCUSE WAS SAME,WHEN I REFUSED TO CUT THE CALL ,THEY TRANSFER THE CALL TO THEIR SENIOR "NAME-SONU",HE LODGE A COMPLAINT AND PROMISE -THE PROBLEM WILL TACKLE OUT IN 2 DAYS,BUT THERE IS NO COMPLAINT NUMBER SENT IN MY MOBILE AND TODAY IS 5 MAY. I WILL REMIND YOU,THIS RECHARGE IS ONLY VALID FOR 14 DAYS IN WHICH 4 DAYS IS ALREADY PASSED.

Mar 18, 2013

Balance reduction while using whatsapp plan

We tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, as per the confirmation received from the respective team, we wish to inform you that a waiver of Rs 17/- has been posted into your account.

Mar 12, 2013

Joel Alva

Mar 9, 2013

Balance reduction while using whatsapp plan

I had installed your whatsapp plan for my cell and after using it for 2 days,my main balance reduced from Rs.20 to Rs.0. I called rcom but nothing has happened as yet even though they said they would sort it out. Please refund my balance and do not deduct any balance if I use whatsapp. My no. is 8080496361. Thank you.
YUMNA KHAN

Feb 7, 2013

non refund of amount

Non refund of failed transaction.

I tried recharging my mobile (Reliance gsm) with amount of 99 Rupees, at the end a failed transaction was displayed. Still my amount was deducted from my account. Kindly refund it.

Details of the recharge are :

Amount : 99

Mobile no : 7827425129

Recharge Date : 07/02/2013

Y. KHAN

Dec 21, 2012

Fb and whatsapp plan not working

my complaint id is 194368808.i got my deducted money back but still balance is deducted while using whatsapp and facebook...and pls tell me how to check that whatsapp is activated in my account or not bcz they cut 16 rs from my balance for this service but still i m not been able to use this service...

gaurav pal

Jul 23, 2012

conversion of CDMA to GSM

Hi Sushant,

Dec 12, 2011

mobile se balance kat liya gaya hai

bhai reliance wale aise hi ..ek hi rasta hai mnp karva do bus ab to...mene b aisa hi karva diya dost...
manan shah-08000097300-gujarat.ahmedabad

Jun 30, 2011

frequent activation of unwanted services

Hi Mitesh,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

Mar 28, 2011

DEDUCTION OF BALANCE

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

Feb 9, 2011

Amount Debited

Hi Rajesh,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at [email protected] with all the details.

Aug 28, 2010

My incoming And Outgoing calls has been barred

Hi..
My name is Roshan from Pune.. I have been using the reliance CDMA number since last 8 years.. Cell No. 09371045521... Suddenly my number Terminated without any prior notice.. Customer service as well as webworld people does not have any answer ...

Reliance must understand the vaue of the number which is use for last 8 years...

If anyone looks at all these compaint please let me know the reason for termination or atlest send me an e mail on "[email protected]" about re-activating information of this number..

Jul 27, 2010

My incoming And Outgoing calls has been barred

i want the list of incomming cals to 9533909398

Jan 31, 2013

RECHARGE NOT DONE

I have rcharged my no. 8882798277 on 15/01/2013 with 3G net pack of rupees 97. i got the message of successfully recharged but when i was trying to use internet than my main account balance lapse from Rs.116 to Rs.4. I also registered my complaint to the RELIANCE service provider but problem did not solved yet. i complained many times. they told me to keep waiting for 2 days. now its almost 15 days out..... what coud i do ? please help me out.