Reliance GSM Mobile Services Connection

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance GSM Mobile Services Connection

Jul 10, 2011

Hi Om,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Jul 8, 2011

Hi Om,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Jul 6, 2011

Jul 5, 2011

Extra Money Deducted + Scheme not activated

I have had similar incidents happened today and has been happening ever since. Reliance GSM does not notify for what reason are they deducting the balance. Its like robbing under the daylight.

Name: Shashank
My reliance No. 8010244536

May 13, 2011

Hi Om,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp for the assistance required.

Apr 30, 2011

Extra Balance Deducted

I am still waiting for the action to be taken as the time period for the night calling is only 30 days from the date of activation. 8 Days are already passed and my balance of Rs. 70 is deducted extra during the priod the night calling is activated.

Kindly take the quick action and resolve my issue ASAP.

Apr 24, 2011

Hi Om,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Apr 2, 2011

Balance Not Credited

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Mar 30, 2011

Dear ConsumerComplaints Team,

Thanks for considering my case. Kindly make it resolve ASAP with positive result.

Mar 30, 2011

Jul 7, 2011

Pack include without approval

I am a Reliance Pre-paid customer with number 08010388360. I have put any request for any service pack or received any call for it. But service pack "ONEVPCOMBO49" is added to my account and 25 Rs. deducted from balance.

Kindly request them to show the prove that the request is sent from my end or refund my Rs. 25/- ASAP. Looking forward for quick response.

Kind Regards,

Jul 5, 2011

Extra Money Deducted + Scheme not activated

I am Reliance pre-paid consumer with number 08010388360. I have two major issue with the service provider.

1. 25 Rs. deducted from my balance without any re-intimation or any request sent by me.

2. On 4th night I have activated 77 Rs. STD call rate slash scheme to make the rates to 20 paisa per minute. I have received the message to pay the amount, but when I called the plan is not yet activated.

I have a long issues with this service provider and complaint of same is being logged by me. All my previous issues are resolved through you only. Kindly help to make both my issues resolved ASAP.

Apr 23, 2011

Extra Balance Deducted

I have activated Night Calling facility on 9th April'11. When I checked the status on 20th April'11 the normal balance is deducting for every call. Till time more than 70 Rs. was deducted during my call in night period.

I am getting the facility of night call between 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM. The duration of night calling is for one month with 85 hours free calling for the same period.

Kindly resolve my problem ASAP.

Mar 29, 2011

Balance Not Credited

I have re-charged with Rs. 222, with 201 Rs. balance updated to my account and rest is committed to be updated in next 48 Hours. But after 4 days the same amount is not updated yet.

Please do the needful.