Reliance Jio - 4G Tower

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Jio - 4G Tower

R134323

Aug 13, 2018

Worse network than ever

We're getting too much poor Network here in vandematram road, gota, Ahmedabad!!
ashishshukla1981

Aug 12, 2018

network problem

very poor signal if ur company provide this type servise i think mnp is best option for me.
sagarshah_86@yahoo.co.in

Poor data speed in Jio

Your goal is accomplished to become largest consumer head. Hence, now your quality is compromised. Poor data speed in jio everywhere in Gujarat. Not even upto 1mbps. Airtel is giving more than 13mbps. I am planning to Port into Airtel.
shefaliraisharma@gmail.com

network problem

there is massive network problem in my area there is no or practically nill network at my house and everyone in this area are complaining about this problem sometimes i have to go outside my house to take a call big incovenince.Kindly rectify at the earlist.
Matunga, Five Gardens, Jame Jameshed Road, 599 Sharma Niwas.
abdussamad_musani

Jio Internet Slow

My jio 4g net is working slow. Same issue faced by my family members and colleague at work place
abdussamad_musani

Jio Internet Slow

Hello my jio 4g internet is working very slow... And same issue is faced by all the members in my family. One person addressed this issue at work place as well
Mishra Anamika

network issues

I am unable to talk properly in call due to network issues it was good few months ago but now it is giving worst net speed and network. Kindly solve this problem as soon as possible bcoz except jio other networks are good.

Anamika Mishra
Address- Urja Nagar, Gevra Project, Korba (C.G.) 495452
Sandeep351

Network problem in area

My jio internet speed is very low in my area
Jio tower in my area but network is not working properly please fix it and help me
Jio 4g Internet speed in my area 20kbps only not mbps please fix it
Sandeep351

Network problem in area

My jio internet speed is very low in my area
Jio tower is not available network is not working properly please fix it and help me
Jio 4g Internet speed is very low..
devu yadav

Network problem

i m jio customer from shikohabad it was an major network problem in night time 8 Pm to till 12 pm midnight so your company challenge the largest network in India so please check your signal strenth in shikohabad pin -283135 uttarpradesh otherwise its necessary to change the network
Ahsan vakil

Aug 9, 2018

Jio internet is not working properly in my area

Jio 4g Internet speed in my area 20kbps only not mbps please fix it
And help me immediately
kajalashim

No jio network

Sir, you know that now a days most of the people in india used Jio network. We are the students of FDDI (Foot wear design &

Development Institute) kolkata & residing in college campus hostel but there is no jio net work coverage in our college campus .

Address;
FDDI KOLKATA

KOLKATA LEATHER COMPLEX. GATE NO.-03. MOUZA KARAIDANGA. JL NO 32-35 GANGAPUR. DISTT. SOUTH 24 PARGANAS.

WB -743502

PH 033-6499211212116 E-mail · contact@fddiind,a corn Nebsjte · www. fddiindia corn
sandipchoule

NETWORK ISSUE

I'm a Jio user , I can't able to use Jio services due to no network availability of Jio network in my area.

vishun prasad apartment Shivneri chowk plot no 213, sr no 76/87 , Near Ganpati matha, New Ahire goan, Warje Malwadi- 411023.

Hope you will take action on it as soon as possible
Prasenjit Tamuly

Aug 8, 2018

Low signals and low data speeds in my area

Hi jio team,
My name is Prasenjit, a software developer. I am the the resident of Choudhurykhat(Nathpara),Gobardhan, Chhaygaon ,Kamrup (Assam) and the 90%
of the locality has been using jio network.But jio giving us very low network(20-50 kbps) in my area as there is no jio tower in my location.
So i kindly request you to look into the problem as early as possible and issue a jio tower in my loaction.

Prasenjit
Dist-Kamrup(R)
Assam
Khushal3010

Poor 4G service

We have very poor Jio internet service in our locality. Please resolve this issue as majority of the people here are Jio users and face a lot of inconvenience.

Area address- Radha Vihar Colony, New Sanganer Road, Sodala, Jaipur-302019
Alamgeer Ahmad

No network Coverage

Hello Team Jio,

We have transferred from Vashi to Mind Space Airoli West Building No 3 and there is no network coverage at all.

Kindly fix the network issue ASAP otherwise 1000+ people are ready to port in other networks.

Kindly do the needful.

Alam
Chandil Kumar

low network coverage

Hi Jio Team,

I'm residing in one of the most important cities in India, and India moving towards the digital system is very much happy to hear.
But i m truly disappointed using the JIO network, huge advertisement for JIO, that could be invested in developing infrastructure, providing the quality signals to the customers,
Its really shame to JIO and reliance industry in this matter.
i'm unable to access the call in my area, i stay in Heart of the city of secunderabad,
SHAME SHAME to JIO.

Address:
west marredpally,
Busareddy guda.
PIN:500026
8919755683
Sorang Lama Taley

Poor internet

Dear sir, please fix your internet services soon as possible your customer care service always comes with excuses that they're installing new tower from past 3 weeks. How long it's going to complete your tower installation? 1 year?im not paying for your 2G service, you're service become slower than snail 🐌.. Fix it soon I'm fed up with your excuses if you can't fix than you're going to loose many customers in our locality
gargisinghrajput

Aug 6, 2018

Poor network and lack of tower in the area

We are facing very poor network connection in our area.As we are students,we need proper internet access in our area for study.But,there are no tower near and we are facing this issue since long.

We request you to bring our problem into consideration and solve this as much early as it is possible.We will be really grateful to you all for your act of kindness.The details of our area are mentioned below-

Tilak Girls' Hostel
Babuganj,Hasanganj,
Lucknow University,
Lucknow-226001
Uttar Pradesh,
prabhu1221

Jio Tower is Not coming for My area

Chennai Manapakkam End Near Kolappam area signal issue, not signal fully for anytime This area side need to Jio Tower .
i can't used for my mobile on 5 days ( I am going on New house Siffed on 5days before).
Skumar4155

Tower not Running from Yesterday

Dear

I m living in V Resorts Rajaji National Park
Village Ganga Bhogpur, Gauhari Range, Rajaji National Park 249306, India
dehradun- India , Your jio tower in near me but from yesterday they are not Running tower so its big problem here . Are you not proving Diesel to your tower operator or they are thefting Diesel . Please check it because its giving bad effect of your customer . just think we didn't get network instead of tower is having near me.

Santosh kumar
Dibya Ranjan625

No Jio Network Coverage

I'm a Jio user , I can't able to use jio services due to not availability of Jio network in my area(Azad Bazar, Sungra, Cuttack,Odisha),Near my area there is near 200 to 500 Jio customer they are also facing network same network problem. I'm complaining the issue from February 2017 about network problem from this location and as always till now also the Jio network problem continues there is no network coverage of Jio till now. I think Jio is neglecting my area, I hope Jio should cover my location sson, My location is - At- Jayarampur, Po- Kood, Ps-Salepur, Via-Raisungura, Area-Azadbazar, Landmark-Near Jayarampur primary school, District-Cuttack, Odisha..

Hope to be solve the issue soon.
Vivek singh8

Aug 5, 2018

Network problem in said area

There is a big Network problem in my area, 80% mobile users use Jio network but at the time of call or Net use they are go out side of their house.
I am also using a Jio Number but due to network issue I can't make calls and never use internet at my place.

Airtel and BSNL Network working good on the same location

Vivek Singh
Harry potter

Poor Network in my area

Hello sir,
In our area
Mostly all the people use jio network in our area,
But here network is very poor and we can not even surf properly.
Please help us.

District- Budaun
Pin -243601
bharattaneja

Aug 5, 2018

Low signals and low data speeds in my apartment

I am a jio user but recently I have shifted to bengaluru and I am facing low signals problem in my apartments.
And i am thinking to change my telecom operator.
Plz look into the problem as early as possible.

VRR heritage
DODDANEKUNDI bengaluru

una mamlatdar - illegal construction
    TO MAMLATDAR SIR AND TDO SIR UNA, GIR SOMNATH,...
    wekiearn.com - Fraud company cheatero
    This is a fraud company there's no dout with that I...
    Airtel Secure One assist - I forget to mention one of my damage as i notice it later...
    I forget to mention back glass damage as i notice it later...
    Honda Activa 4G - RC
    Be noted I had purchased new HONDA ACTIVA 4 on 2nd Feb...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Sholorship not received
    My name is Shikha Agrawal. I blong from middile class...
    Asansol Engineering College - Warnings by placement team
    I am a btech student from asansol engineering college. Our...
    Haryana Family Pension - FAMILY PENSION NOT REVISED AS PER NEW GRADE
    DEAR SIR I am Ramesh Kumari Sehgal (P.O : 1064). W/o...
    Nykaa - Usage of obscene amount of plastic for packaging
    Nykaa, an extremely reputable online shopping site has...