Reliance Jio

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Jio

Shivam Jaiswal

Feb 5, 2019

WORST INTERNET SPEED

Network coverage is full but bad internet speed 3 to 15 kbps all the time from last four months n everyone around me is facing the same problem..
I do support Jio but Jio is disappointing me now so Im left with no choice but to choose airtel as its gives a fine speed 1 mbps to 5 mbps according to the airtel users around plus the customer support service of JIO is really worse they all kept saying the network is being improved I'll have to keep the patience from last four months

JIO HAS BECOME GARBAGE NO ONE IS HAPPY FROM THE SERVICE

+918299472020 my fone number if any further information needed
Dg854

Jan 13, 2019

Network Problem

Here the network of jio is very useless
Please install the tower of yours here. There are more than a thousand users here who face this problem. If this problem is not solved quickly, then we have to change our operator. Install

Village Ralayta Post Multanpura Tehsil And Dist.Mandsaur
Pin-458538

Contect No.8319141033
viina s Pansare

Jan 5, 2019

Pathetic servive

I lost my sim card holding number 7977985643 last week so I deactivated by calling Jio customer care. Next day I visited the Reliance Joi store at Vashi station and took sim card and requested to activate my same number. Since then 5 days past my connection not activated. Every person at the store. Customer care, staff who called me are reluctant to help and very rude. I wish to deactivate my connection.
viina s Pansare

Jan 5, 2019

Pathetic service. Staff not helpful

I hold a Jio no 7977985643 lost my sim card last week so I deactivated by calling Jio customer care. Next day I visited the Reliance Joi store at Vashi station and took sim card and requested to activate my same number. Since then 5 days past my connection not activated. Every person at the store. Customer care, staff who called me are reluctant to help and very rude. I wish to deactivate my connection.
vikramkale13

Jan 2, 2019

Reliance Jio not providing me service that I paid for

I recently ported my primary number to Reliance Jio and ever since I am not able to send or receive any kind of SMS. I have raised complaints many times with them but they are providing any satisfactory answers. This is my primary mobile number and is used for receiving OTP for all online banking transactions. As I am not able to receive any kind of SMS, I am not able to use any kind of online banking. This affected me a lot.

I also wrote to Appellate Authority of Jio, but they are providing the same kind of responses as I heard previously from their customer care. I want to port out from Jio right away as they are not able to resolve my issue and want all my money back which I spent in this procedure.
niimi

Dec 17, 2018

Number did not work even after 36 hours

I had lost my Jio sim. The next day I went to the nearest Jio store and to my surprise they asked me to come the next day with a passport size photo along with a copy of identity. The reason for not resolving the issue that day was as their servers did not work after 5pm. We are living in a digital era, i did not understand what was the need of asking for an ID or photo as i was already a Jio customer. On the other hand my experience with Airtel with the same thing has been overwhelming. within a few minutes i got the same sim , hassle free.

It has been close to 36 hours and they still have not activated my sim yet in-spite of providing the ID photo .

To top it all I received a call today from their customer care, questioning me that ma'am you did not fill the Jio centre name that you went to resolve your query.

Really sad experience.
Disappointed User

Dec 11, 2018

It's been a month and problem still persists

Very poor service I must say, I had good hopes from Jio, but they just now take us consumers for granted I believe, success and many consumers has gone to their heads I believe.
It's been close to a month now, since I have been complaining about it, every time I hear same ridiculous reply but issue still remains.
I have heard Airtel provides far better service as they respect their consumers, am just wasting money on Jio it looks like it as I can't make use of Jio services, the reason I got it at first, and mind you I have been a customer for two years too at that.
I will have to move to different carrier if this goes on.
I already see, same complaints here, I wonder if they are read or they fall on deaf ears too.
I am really disappointed with Jio, wish I could tell Mr Ambani about this, as to work on the basics first before thinking of going higher...
I will again mention, am from Himachal Paradesh, Mandi District, do I need to give my number too?????
Anyways other place to complain about Jio anyone?
Pawanhell

Sep 16, 2018

Weak network and no data speed since a year no resolution after plenty of complsints

Sir yaha last november se network ki bht taklif aa rahi hai yaha se sare k sare log complains kar kar k thak gye par aaj tak koi review nahi aaya customer cares ko bht baar comlains kiya gya r aaj tak unka koi ata pat nahi na he iske bare koi janch partal ya itne logo ka review pe koi result mila akhir sunna nahi hai customer ka to ye kaisa costomer care executive kisi ka b comlain liya nahi koi id nahi diya k iss number se complain darj hua hai location deta hu sir new town ship surda dist east singhbhum jharkhand 832104 (near kendriya vidiyalay surda )
HarshG

Sep 13, 2018

Very Low Data Speed

Dear Reliance Jio Team,
I am a regular customer of Reliance Jio from more than 1 years, at the start reliance jio provide best services in every stream whether it is network coverage, internet surfing and downloading etc but from the last 3 months or above i face continuous problem of very poor internet speed and weak network coverage throughout the whole day. It seems like now jio provides 3G speed in the price of 4G data pack. The speed is not more than 300 Kbps during the whole day. I am getting too frustrated from this continuous low speed of jio and poor network coverage so i want to switch to another service provider which provide me actual 4G speed. My plan on jio will be ended on 19 August and after that i want to say good bye to jio unless they provides better services to their customers.
Desai Hepin

Sep 12, 2018

LOW INTERNET SPEED

I feels very poor internet speed in day from many times even if I don't completely use of my package. But in night, the speed of Internet is coming high. Only in day, my internet speed is coming low. So, I requested to you or your jio care to solve my problem quickly. If you solve my problem quickly, I will do my work freely and freely stay on jio card. So, I again request to you for solve my problem. I hope you will solve my problem quickly and you will not to break my satisfaction. Now, I am waiting for speed in day and night high speed till my daily package is not completely over.
Vemuri Rama Krishna

Sep 9, 2018

Very bad network coverage and poor customer service

I have recently ported to Jio hoping that the network coverage would be better than my previous operator. However, this one is even worse. At my area in Bangalore(Mahadevapura, Pin: 560048), I am getting just a single bar of signal, sometimes not even that one and goes to Emergency calls only mode and data speed is not even 0.5 MBPS. I have called Jio customer care, they opened a service request regarding the issue and it was closed the next day, saying that ' we too agree that there is a very bad coverage in your are and it will be resolved in 120 to 180 days'. I called them to ask why my request was closed when the issue is not yet resolved. I was told that, they have noted the points and as the information has been provided, the request was closed. I still don't see the point of closing my request treating it as just an information request.

Then, I wrote mails to [email protected] and I got replies that they see there was already a request on my account and asked me to wait for 120 to 180 days and till then to bare with the issue. I have asked them to grant special permission to port as its not been 90 days in this network and also they are not able to provide coverage for next 4 to 6 months in my area, but they rejected my port request simply telling me to bare with them. How could they ask a customer to bare with them without network coverage for 4 to 6 months and expect to do the recharges.

Need help in resolving my problem.
Parikshitraj01

Aug 12, 2018

Low internet speed

The Internet speed of jio from last 20-30 day is very poor not only in my area the problem is in whole city. So request you to please solve this problem and give the same speed which jio used to give in starting days.

City - Pali
Pincode - 306401
State - Rajasthan
arun.singh198815

Jul 30, 2018

Internet Issue

This is to bring into your notice that I am facing the internet issue at my home I am getting the very low speed.

Also I have given the request for MNP and I am using the Jiofi device but currently I am using the sim card in my mobile due to network issue.

I have 4 numbers at home my father mother is using the jio network they are also getting the low speed.

Father’s number - 8700517474

MDN - 8383868445

Problem Location – House no - 65 , Block D-1 , Shiv Durga Vihar Lakkar pur Surajkund 121009 , Landmark – Near Bal Vaishali School

Problem Since - 3 Months

Speed - 130 KBPS

Also your team shared a Service request no - SR00000LZCH4 but still i have not got any resoloution
Laavanya.nagarajan

Jul 30, 2018

Unresonsive representative.

I had registered for a new JIO SIM with a number that needs to be ported from BSNL online. The address from which I had to collect my SIM was from the JIO center at the above mentioned address.

I was serviced by a provider called Ms. Sandhya with a JIO number 8668099917. The provider without getting proper details went on to provide a new sim with an entirely new number. When informed that I had actually registered for porting from an old number, but with a new sim (as I needed a nano sim, which I did not have), she started to ask afresh for evidence such as screen shots for the order that I had made. I presume, that the moment I mentioned my name and order, the provider should have checked on the order first rather than simply rushing to process without looking up. After much explanation, she gave me 2 numbers saying I would have to use one of them for a month and throw it off and start using the second one for the new number that would be a ported bsnl number. To me, it was clearly evident that the provider had no intention of making things simpler for me, but rather wanted to show her competence by adding unnecessary technical details that were not required. Finally, when I managed to understand after much questioning that I was not getting a ported number immediately, rather a new unnecessary number, I had to explain the scenario once again from first.

After this, the provider got me to pay Rs 250 for the plan that I had chosen and mentioned that I would get it activated in 6 days. After 15 days, when I realized that it had still not been activated, I called up the same provider again. Later, I was informed that the porting was rejected by BSNL and that I would have to come down to the place again to repeat the process. I did have to mention to her that I was being much patient with her and she would have to do the needful as early as possible. To this, she started abusing me of the kind of words I have been using. On repeatedly asking her on what words that I had used, she simply tried to divert. This is an absolutely unacceptable thing since I was being grossly blamed for no fault of mine that too a grave point of using words. Can the provider please tell me what words I have used that she wants to replace with her inefficiency and incompetence?

Also, yesterday I visited the same center again since my Rs 250 was stuck with her, I was informed that I would have a representative home to sort things out before 11:00 AM. At 12:00 noon, I got a call from the same representative Ms. Sandhya, but cut the call both the times as soon as I picked up the call and no reponse after.

My requirements now:
1. A new JIO number . It would be great to have it ported from my available BSNL number. (I am not providing my current number here). Please do call up the representative to get details. Also, I am not sure about why BSNL should reject. It could be that the number is registered under my relative's name. If this is the reason, I would be too happy to get a new number itself.
2. Please ask the representative to give proof of what "words" I have used and why she would abuse me such. I would need an apology for this.

Laavanya Nagarajan
Shefeer Hameed

Jul 26, 2018

Poor signal and slow speed for Jio in our location

Dears,

We are more than 250 employees working in a company near infopark Kakkanad, where we are not getting enough range for Jio connection. We are only getting poor signal and slow speed for Jio in our area. Even small size audios and videos are getting buffered. Due to this problem we are not able to utilize the service provided by you in a proper way.

Please respond and immediately do the needful.

Below is the link for location.

Kindly do the needful.
Shefeer Hameed

Jul 26, 2018

Low signal and low speed for Jio in our area

Dears,

We are more than 250 employees working in a company near infopark Kakkanad, where we are not getting enough range for Jio connection. We are only getting low signal and low speed for Jio in our area. Even small size audios and videos are getting buffered. Due to this problem we are not able to utilize the service provided by you in a proper way.

Please respond and immediately do the needful.

Below is the link for location.

Kindly do the needful.
Shail53

Jul 23, 2018

Slow speed of jio

Worst speed the speed given by jio is 5-10 kbps. Is it called 4g??? And do I need to complain everyday, I am not that useless. Why don't they treat their customers well why don't we get the things what we are paying for
raja_abhi

Jul 22, 2018

slow internet

its worst service i have ever experienced in my life you better improve your service or you stop providing your service how many times a customer have to have complain at your customer care i have already stopped using one of your sim and now with this situation i am going to stop using another one also worst means worst service of the world,provide less data instead of that improve your quality its better use other network provider.i have forgotten to mention that i have already complaint three times and was still waiting to resolve my problem sorry not my problem jio user of my area sorry had very very very very very very bad experience
AbhijithG

Jul 10, 2018

Pathetic.

!!!May Contain Personal judgments and Anger and Flame content!!!

Its sad to see such a widespread network is giving its users this much bad experience, even now.
Jio should be shut down, or they should find a way to actually provide service to the common people who believed their campaigns and advertisements.
Its high time jio became a "functional" ISP, (emphasis on the ISP). Jio seems to ignore the users that pay. It shows consistent speed when the plan has expired, it tops out at 25 KBps and delivers above 15 KBps always. Ironically, if you recharge then your speed gets increased to 20 KBps~250 KBps most times, except its inconsistent now with unfair drops to 12 KBps - 25 KBps frequently. This fast lane services are unfair, when they are giving out the reason "No Network Coverage". The network site has yet to be established even after frequent complaints over the year. Jio would have been a good internet if they had introduced 4G 4-5 years back. In a world of 5G, a 4G network that looses to 3G speed is just useless, and on top of that, they seem to be tracking us.

Just venting because pissed off at jio for limiting my internet speed. Not that it will make any difference, it makes me feel a little less stressed.
[ KB = Kilobytes, kb = Kilobits : 8 Kb = 1 KB | 1 MB = 8000 kb = 1000 KB / 8 = 125 KB ; 1 MBps = ~125 KBps 200 kbps = 25 KBps where Bandwidth is calculated in KBps and connection speed shown in kbps ]
Dipankar Dam

Jul 3, 2018

Wrost network speed

Bad network. Slow down from net speeds of 2g. Net speeds 20-50kb There was no system even after complaining of customer care multiple times. Absolutely shocking network.
Beda Protim Borah

Jun 28, 2018

Bad Network, Slow internet Service

Very slow data speed
Very very very very very slow data speed (not even 2g). Sometimes messages are also not send . Call Drop problem, Please help me fast.
I called u and complaint,they keep on saying we are working on it
But nothing happened

Jio No . 9101090763
jagannathgoday

Jun 26, 2018

No network

with reference to your Service Request no. SR00000EOB23 regarding Jio Network, we would like to inform you that due to unforeseen circumstances the installation of New Site at your location has been delayed and it is expected to be ready in the next 180 days.
Team Jio

Very bad Situation.

The same message is repeated continuously
Hassan Lonie

Jun 20, 2018

Sim not activating

I have taken jio sim 1 months ago but it is not activating..
mnjpurohit54

Jun 7, 2018

NETWORK PROBLAM

i am your jio customer for last 6 month .i was TATA DOCOMO customor and i did port in your jio company for the batter service but untill i dont get proper service from you..
in our area your jio service does Not succsesfull due to some Technical problam. and your Nerwork connectavity is so "Poor" Because of your poor network all people have trouble..
due to trouble i will port this number into the Another company........

Good

ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Online 64 KB ECHS card verification not received by record...
    Dear Sir, I have applied for ECHS online 64 KB Smart...
    IGNOU - Regarding non receipt/ display of result of MEG-5...
    I have appeared in the MEG examinations paper MEG-4,...
    RTO OFFICE NOIDA - WRONG FARE CHARGED BY PVT BUS
    Sir,I boarded from GIP to Advant. The bus conductor was...
    IndiaBulls - List of docs not provided.
    Dear Mr.Mourya, We understand that our team got in...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Approval Status
    Dear Team, I posted the synopsis of MS-100 dated on...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Street Light
    DLF Maintenance Arjun Marg DLF - 1 Sub: Lack of...
    UPSC NDA - NDA Part-2nd not complet
    sir , I have successfuly completed my upsc NDA part-1...
    kapu corporation loans - kapu loan
    HI SIR, I have applied for kapu corporation loan...
    State Bank of India - Unauthorised disbursement
    We have noticed that INR 40000/ disbursed from account...
    Halcyon kart - Jeans combo 102
    I ordered jeans combo 103 of size 34 . But the delivered...