Reliance Jio

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Jio

Aniket1992

Dec 14, 2019

Money deducted for recharge but recharge not showing

I tried to recharge my Jio number 7021934612 through Paytm UPI for ₹222. Money was deducted from my bank account and even Paytm has given confirmation that the money was transferred to [email protected] The UPI reference ID is ############. But is telling me that no transaction was done at all.

Money deducted for recharge but recharge not showing

Ity

Oct 28, 2019

Slow internet issue

From last few days we are suffering from slow speed internet as well as slow network in our area. After complaining to the service provider 'jio' the response from them was it would take 7 hrs to renew . After 7 hrs the data was same as before with slow spped internet. I request you to look after this.
Hoping for quick response.

Jun 4, 2019

Amount deducted but recharge not successful

I have recharged Rs 399 via recharge Jio online App. I have used UPI as payment mode. The payment was successful to [email protected] for Rs.399 but no recharge was done.
So please refund my money.
Transaction no ICI23d48e1c6aa44590af7ea3970b8a1945
Dated 4nd June 2019
Nemrajul

Apr 5, 2019

Not received recharge for my payment

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have not received my recharge for my payment of Rs.349 done through upi which transaction Id is PTMd097976a65a74f4e82f6ba768f12f70d

Not received recharge for my payment

Rohit Muranjan

Dec 17, 2018

rechrge not done

Recharge not done successfully

I recharged 21 as monthly plan on 17 dec 2018 via my Jio App with bhim UPI as payment mode.The payment was successful to indiaideascici and I was deducted Rs.21 from my bank account.

But the monthly pack hasn't activated.

I waited for a 1 hour . They said that it has been declined from their side and yd to contact your third party payment mode for further queries. But UPI payment was successful.

transaction id: CICAgKCi77HzPQ
Prathamesh Mane

Oct 25, 2018

Money deducted nut recharge unsuccessful

I recharged my jio number +918369620428 on 20/10/2018 with a pack of rs. 98. I got a confirmation message that the transaction is successful, the money got deducted from my account but the pack was not recharged on my number. Please refund my money. The reference number is BR0001SG53SV.

Money deducted nut recharge unsuccessful

Rahul Tiwari

Jul 4, 2018

Refund of recharge

I am you are a customer of jio communication I have did two times recharge on 9th June 2018 on wrong number when I contacted to customer care executive he replied me that you can call the number you have recharged he or she can revert you the money by from his jio account they don't have any solution about this I have contacted many time the number which I have recharged but the phone is switch off since 25 days again I contacted to customer care and they replied me that they don't have any solution about this
dear sir kindly suggest me in what ways I can find my money recharge of rupees 349*2 .

Rushabh59

May 5, 2018

No network at all

There is no network in my home since yesterday and I am unable to use the services. Look into this issue and resolve it ASAP or else we have to look for other carrier.
ahteshamsiet235

Apr 12, 2018

Jio recharge

I had done my jio number 8459051752 but recharge was not successfull i want to get back my amount in my account 32444700748..
Premaksh234

Feb 12, 2018

Port out from jio

I want to port out from jio, from the last one month I have sent messages on 1900 multiple times , I have also called Jio care and appellate but they have still not come up with any solution.I have tried changing my message centre no as advised by jio care but still its of no use.
I can send messages to all other no except 1900. I think jio does this purposely so that customer cannot migrate to other service providers.
My no is 9320524244.
Prem Shukla
Dinesh Bhatia

Jan 15, 2018

Payment through u p i

Sir I recharge my mobile no 9322908217 in jio application of rs 548 through my jio app in which it get diverted to upi [email protected] icici but not credited in my number . Now I found that that there are thousand of people are cheated in same way when I checked in google about [email protected] My account was deducted and customer care executive of jio was not helping either. I was baffle to see that company like Reliance continued with [email protected] which are cheating its customers.please help to get recharge or refund of amount deducted. i checked with the bank also but they said the transaction was successful. So no refund now. Please help to resolve
Bharti Jain

Jan 15, 2018

Wrong Recharge

I have by mistakenly recharged 399 amount to a wrong number 8779244877. This number is now switched off. So do please help me out to recover my balance.
shubh_31

Dec 1, 2017

Network not available, fake promise

I live in Kalher bhiwandi thane 421302, there is no network for reliance Jio, please make an arrangement of networks tower Here, else don't make fake promise and all. What's the use of being your customer if you can't provide good service.

Nov 4, 2017

4g network unavailable or slow

e are facing network issues , neither internet is working nor calls
please do needful asap.

4g network unavailable or slow

MangeshMore225

Oct 30, 2017

Unable to call anyone from Jio Number - Issue with outgoing calls

I am facing issue with my Jio Number. Since the last 3 weeks at-least I am unable to call anyone from Jio Number. I have raised 3 complaints using the Jio App but without providing any resolution they simply closed the service requests.
I find this completely unprofessional from Jio and would like to know what other action can be taken from my end.

Service Request that were raised - SR00000E5LWU, SR00000E581Q and SR00000E24MR

Mangesh J More
Ankit Pal

Aug 18, 2017

No Network Coverage in My area

I am residing at pin code 401203, Neilmore Road Behind Rajiv Gandhi High School.
There is no network Coverage in my area.
I am facing this problem since 7-8 months.
NehaGhone

Jul 30, 2017

Refund not received for 399rs!!!

My jio number 8169092513.. Its very disgusting to say that i have recharged with 399rs on 22 July and yet i have not been able to use the services.. They always ask to recharge again.. UTTER RUBBISH!! Its been a very worst experience with jio that i have still not received my refund. THIEVES!!! When called for 100 times they always raise complaints and give me 100 different reference numbers for that complaint.. And not resolving the issue.. They promise to give a call everytime and still i am yet to receive any calls.. LIERS!! I was also promised for the refund within 48 hours, 5 days, 7 days and still i am yet to receive any refund.. Refund is a far away thing, they don't even bother to acknowledge the complaint.. Its a misleading service and will advise all my friends and relatives not to use such disgusting service.. I will write on all the social sites about this misleading company who stole people's money without giving any services.. I want my refund and compensation for the waste of my precious time and money.. I will take legal actions on this company.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE nobody take this service as this is a misleading company who steal money from public.. Useless company... Worst customer service.. All robots handling complaints with the same empathy sympathy statements when called.. Tired of hearing the statement when called customer service from all their advisors- Sorry for the inconvenience caused!!! There are no humans handling the complaints.. They all are robots who pass the buck from one pillar to another..

Jul 25, 2017

Bad interview experience

Hello, I am Sumit Kamble from kolhapur, Maharashtra. 400 km away from Thane. A job consultancy fixed my appointment for interview in Jio office in Thane on 24th July 2017. So, I reached here on time. And the situation is, the HR did not give me a chance of interview. he was making me only for waiting from 2 days full.
I am a person with disability of left leg. If they are not interested in my interview. Then why they called me from my village. I am very disappointed about their behavior. Today on 25th July still I am waiting for my chance. If not, then I will return to my hometown. But this is not fair. Please do any action against guys like this.

Thanks and regards,
Sumit Kamble
krishn786

Jul 22, 2017

showing Registration Failled

sim card registraion failed

My mobile no is 8850197738 - Sim Showing registration failed

So, Plz, guide how to get Re-Activate SIM.

My alternate number is 8148356499. I need this urgently as this is my registered number with my bank.

krishn kumar yadav
mrlidr

Jul 12, 2017

not working

I bought new 4G Samsung mobile for availing 4G services (as claimed by Reliance Jio) with wonderful speeds (all bogus in reality) now feeling disgusted and cheated. My # is7977936220
darshan21

Jun 6, 2017

no network

i reside at address as follows - lotus area, opp. swami samarth mandir, achole talav , achole road , nallasopara east. i and my near by locals face a huge network problem and almost there is no data whole day and even unable to make calls from here, so i kindly request u to solve this network problem as soon as possible or else we need to change our service provider
ridaan

May 16, 2017

PORT OF MOBILE NO

MY NAME IS RAVI KHANDELWAL MY MOBILE NO IS 9833258940 I HAD APPLIED FOR PORT OF CELL NO FROM VODAFONE TO RELIANCE JIO BUT IT COULD NOT HAPPEN AS THERE WAS A SMALL AMOUNT STILL DUE HENCE I AGAIN PAID ENTIRE AMOUNT TO VODAFONE & APPROACH TO JIO WHERE THEY says that i have to again pay rs 409 my sim has not yet started
jaykapupara

Apr 13, 2017

Recharge not reflecting

I have done my jio surprise offer recharge of 309 from Tapzo app which was successful on 10th April but when i went to see the jio app it is not showing anything no recharge transaction

when Called customer service they just refuse to admit and take responsibility of recharge done from 3 rd party app whether its Paytm or Mobiwik.... this is was he said sry sir i can't help you or take complaint as you have used 3rd party app my jio number is 7977534073
i won't my money back or the recharge should reflect

This a heck of an fraud you doing to people and not accepting your fault

Recharge not reflecting

akash3915

Jan 20, 2017

No network coverage

In some areas jio network is the best.. but in my locality there is very poor coverage of jio network.. i need to roam around to search for the network.. at home there is no network at all..
staly19

Nov 8, 2016

jio code already redeemed

Jio code showed reedemed
I have generated bar code but never used. but now the code is showing as redeemed.But till i have not taken sim card. requesting you to please address this immediately. so that i can use jio services.

My coupon code is 55523052789