Reliance Jio

subashns

Jan 15, 2022

Pole installed blocking way

POLE INSTALLED IN FRONT OF MY GATE IN MY ABSENCE
Relaince jio pole was installed in front of my house in my absence. I tried to contact jio costumer care but there is no response from them regarding this matter. Kindly I request you to remove the 2 poles in front of my gate because it is causing inconvenience as I’m constructing my house. Please look into this matter within 2 days otherwise we’ll have to remove it.

House address:
Plot no : 145 , Door no 11 ,
5th street Thirumalai Nagar , Hasthinapuram
Chromepet , Chennai - 600064
Contact number: 730 5868 777
Sanjay0079

Jun 3, 2018

Bad Jio network

I have Jio sim card, which is not working and customer service associate is not helping me at all. Please help me with this problem.
mkmonly

May 17, 2017

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Incoming calls to my JIO number has been barred since 10/05/2017.I requested JIO team to remove the call barring but still they didn't removed the same.No support from JIO team.Raised complaint&sent detailed mail to JIo appellate authority. But still I didn't received any reply from them.I am personally upset due to some important calls are missing. I want to give the punishment to JIO network if I can. Because they promised to give better support before change my IDEA to JIO.After changing and recharge of Rs.408they are not hearing customer problem.
tvijay123

May 15, 2017

Recharge amount 303 not credited to my jio number

Recharge of 303 done for my jio prepaid connection from paytm wallet.

Inspite of repeated requests jio care is not resolving the recharge issue not credited to my number-8825440609.
Rgds,
Vijay
Jagannath Jaikanth

Dec 17, 2016

Sim

Reliance Jio free sim card registration shows Redeemed I have not received any Sim or activated my account the bar code number is 55541235166 registered on September 2016 please look into the matter some one should not misuse my Sim registered from BSNL No 9443990346
giriot2

Dec 2, 2016

Bar code reedeemed

I didn't use my barcode but it shows already redeemed I contacted jio care they said contact reliance digital/mini they will clear this and give new sim so i visited above mentioned store but they said contact Customer care I am facing this for 1 month still no solution provided pls give solution before jio welcome offer over after its useless
Name: Santhoshkumar R
Barcode: 55520805786
Contact no: 7418831157
Email:[email protected]

Bar code reedeemed

monei

Oct 17, 2016

jio barcod reddimed

I have index 4g mobile.i got a jio sim. barcod allredy reddimed how it is possbile place to needful..

S.Kodi