reliance jio pole

Consumer complaints and reviews about reliance jio pole

swat7

Jan 13, 2023

Need to remove Jio Pole

Jio pole is installed in our plot area. As we are constructing house now it is obstructing to build compound wall. It needs to be removed immediately.

Address:
Beside Anjani Arcade, Anjali Gardens, Puppalaguda, Manikonda, Hyderabad
Mob: 9704403988
swat7

Jan 13, 2023

Need to remove Jio Pole

Jio pole is placed inside our plot area. As we are constructing house, it is obstructing our compound wall construction, it has to be removed immediately.

Address:
Beside Anjani Arcade, Anjali Gardens, Puppalaguda, Manikonda
Mob 9704403988

Jan 3, 2023

Jio pole not allowing vehicle to turn in cut road

Jio pole not allowing vehicle to turn in cut road. Relocate it so that we can pass through the road freely.its hard for cars to pass through.If tempo or lorry comes surely the pole will hit.
Location
Ellaithottam road,3rd cross , peelamedu, Coimbatore

Jio pole not allowing vehicle to turn in cut road freely

Location
Ellaithottam road,3rd cross , peelamedu, Coimbatore

Jio pole not allowing vehicle to turn in cut road freely

Jio pole not allowing vehicle to turn in cut road freely.entering and exiting the cut road is difficult because of jio pole placed in the entrence of the cut road.
Issue location:-
Ellaithottam road , 3rd cross , peelamedu , Coimbatore641004
Contact if any further details 8825804345
Srikanth2354

Nov 28, 2022

Need to remove the jio pole

Without any permission they place the jio pole very near to my home. In 15 Feet we have the electric pole, please replace the pole..

Adress.

Phone number 9640402243
Srikanth2354

Nov 28, 2022

Need to remove the jio pole

I need quick action on to remove the jio pole. Without any permission they place jio pole in front of my house, please try to take action on same to remove the pole and in 15 Feet we have electric pole.. you can replace the pole.

Adress - 5-31-51/1
Bagath Singh Nagar
Jeedmitla
Hyderabad
Ezhilkarthik

Nov 26, 2022

No jio pole in my street

82/Issac street, ss store shastri road dead end , rathinapuri, Coimbatore -641027.
This is my address there is no jio fiber pole in my street i need a jio fiber new connection to my home only Airtel pole are there in my street and my near street have a jio pole .
So we need a jio pole in my street then only I get the jio fiber connection to my home . So please take this concern to fix a jio pole in my street to get a good fiber connection
Ezhilkarthik

Nov 26, 2022

No pole not in my street

Issac street, ss stores , rathinapuri, coibatore -641027 This is my aera address. In my street no jio fiber pole i need a jio fiber new connection to my home. But my near by street there have a jio pole the cable distance is to long so I need a pole in my street to get a jio fiber connection toy home then one thing Airtel pole are have in my street but the jio pole are not here in my street so consider this gave a connection to me
Rupaakula

Oct 28, 2022

Jionet pole in front of my house

Jionet pole is erected overnight in front of my house. I need to open a gate now. Request the concerned authorities to arrange for removing the pole.
Abhishek360072

Sep 3, 2022

Pole obstructiong our work

We have bougth a new Land to build our House. There are Poles of Jio which are obstructing our Construction work . Please do arrange to shift them Our address is Plot Number 109 and 110 Shanti Nagar Panipat , Haryana. Please contact 9896004999
kovelakars

Jun 19, 2022

Jio pole obstructing construction work

Reliance Jio pole was installed at the entrance of my open land, it is obstructing my construction work, Please immediately remove it from the below site address, If not removed then we don't have any other choice than removing it.

Flat No:2954, NSCB Nagar, (Kandrika), Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
Narayanan Parameswaran

Jun 14, 2022

This is the third time I am forwarding this request for removal of the Pole right in front of my garage entrance
Dear Sir / Madam,
Subject:- Relocating / Removing the Jio Communication Pole in front of my house and drive way
We are constructing our house at the above given address and there is a Reliance Jio Communication Pole in front of my house and garage drive way. I had earlier requested your local field team when I met here, to relocate this POLE to the other side of the road, adjacent to the small park. But till date nothing is done and would request your early and kind intervention to advise and ensure your local field team to arrange relocate this pole at the earliest and oblige since we are moving into this house very shortly. Also you may want to give me the contact details of the concerned JIO Manager or head of infrastructure to follow up on the same.
Thank you and your early action in this regard would be highly appreciated.
Kind regards
Narayanan P
NiteshSingh77

May 4, 2022

Wrong Pole position

Hello Team Jio,

Reliance Jio pole was installed at the entrance of my building , it is obstructing my construction work, Please immediately remove it from the below site address, If not removed then we don't have any other choice than removing it.

Address :- BHUTANTH , GUWAHATI, ASSAM

Pin Code :- 781009

State:- Assam

Landmark :- Near Bright future English medium school

Phone number :- 9957316737
NiteshSingh77

May 4, 2022

Jio eletric pole at my door entrance

Hello Team Jio,

Address :- BHUTANTH , GUWAHATI, ASSAM

Pin Code :- 781009

State:- Assam

Landmark :- Near Bright future English medium school
utkarshroy

Apr 19, 2022

inconvinience caused due to jeo fibre on electric pole

Jio Fiber pole very near to my home, fibers going from top of my home.
Hi, Jio Has erected the pole in a wrong way very near to my home and wires are going from top of my home. This is causing issue for my house. Also causing hinderance to my signage.Please replace it ASAP.

Contact No : +91 9934344000

d 36,in front of dr. smile dental clinic
patna 800001
bihar
utkarshroy

Apr 19, 2022

wrong placement of jeo fibre causing inconvinience

Jio Fiber has been installed at electric pole very near to my home, fibers going from top of my home.
Hi, Jio Has erected the pole in a wrong way very near to my home and wires are going from top of my home. This is causing issue for modifying my house and it is causing hinderance to my signage. Please replace it ASAP.

Contact No : +91 9934344000

D-36, In front of Dr. Smile Dental clinic
Near Indian bank
Patna 800001
bihar
nn_nagaraju

Apr 8, 2022

Jio Pole blocking the entrance and obstructing construction work

Opp: Real Packwood Timber depo, Madavaram Nagar Colony, Kukatpally Hyderbad 500072.
Near Nagarjuna High School, Allwyn colony.
vaibhavchikate

Mar 29, 2022

Shift pole by 3 to 4 ft

The local jio people installed th pole middle of compound and i am unable to park my car ,pleASE SHIFT 3 to 4 ft AWAY FROM CURRENT LOCATION THANKYOU

Address: Madhav nagar behind indane gas godaun lakhala washim 444505
Contact details: 9096998764
Vaibhav chikate
p.durgaprasad gandhi

Mar 25, 2022

jio pole wrongly erected

The local jio people installed th pole middle of compound and i am unable to park my car ,pleASE SHIFT 1 METER AWAY FROM CURRENT LOCATION THANKYOU
P.DURGAPRASAD GANDHI H.NO 45 - 185,STRRET NO 3, SHIRDI NAGAR COLONY ,NMDC COLONY EAST ANANDBAGH ,MALKAJGIRI,HYDERABAD 500047. PH.NO 9701370852.
Narayanan Parameswaran

Mar 10, 2022

Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you and your early action in this regard would be highly appreciated.
Kind regards
Narayanan P
Bali Ram10

Oct 30, 2021

POLE INSTALLED IN FRONT OF MY GATE IN MY ABSENCE

Relaince jio pole was installed in front of my house in my absence. I tried to contact jio costumer care but there is no response from them regarding this matter. Kindly I request you to remove the three poles in front of my gate because it is causing inconvenience as I’m constructing my house. Please look into this matter within 2 days otherwise we’ll have to remove it.

House address:
Contact number: 9908654499
SHYAM14541

Sep 29, 2021

JIO FIBER POLE INSTALLED IN FRONT OF MY GATE

In our absence, Reliance Jio internet pole has been installed at the entrance of my home site (empty land) by the JIO authorities without any information. This pole is causing hindrance to the our site construction activities and will obstruct my gate movement. I had repeatedly requested the concerned representatives to install it towards the corner or shift to some other location but they are non responsive.
I also contacted the Jio representative Supervisor Ravindra whose office is at AS RAO NAGAR, Secunderabad many times, but he too is not responding and switched off his cell. I request the Reliance JIO authorities to remove the pole or else I will have no other choice but to remove it which is causing hindrance to our site work.

Site Address:
R SHYAM SUNDER
PLOT NO:45, GOLLAGUDA,
SUBASH NAGAR, SECUNDERABAD
500015.
PRADDESH

Sep 8, 2021

Jio Fiber pole very near to my home, fibers going from top of my home.

Hi, Jio Has erected the pole in a wrong way very near to my home and wires are going from top of my home. This is causing issue for modifying my house. Please replace it ASAP.

Contact No : +91 6300028220

Aditya20041905

Sep 3, 2021

Aditya

My Self K.Aditya,

Jio Has erected the pole in a wrong way in the middle of the house I mean the two gates are there for our house so they had erected in the middle of two gates by which we can't construction or modify a building and we can't able to park any vechiles remove the pole and place it at the beginning or else ending corner of the house... please replace it before the connection is done for the pole...! Thank You ❤️

Contact No : 8754089263 , 7673950236