Reliance JioFi

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance JioFi

Kpbpt

Jan 17, 2021

JioFi shows Invalid Number

I've been using Jioi since a year now, but this time when I try to reharge, it shows Invalid number and does not send OTP to the linked number.
JayanthMohan

Dec 6, 2020

Slow internet

i am getting very low internet speed from jiofi m2 (or what ever it is) i have online exams going on and i have to wait till my parents come home to get their hotspot to give exams which will obesely will reduce my time to write the exam so please help me
Archa K Udayan

Nov 2, 2020

poor signal in our area

I am using JioFi and its seems to have very poor signal in our area . i tried many methods to increase it. but it was of no use. now i,m planing to go with an another network.
Panna_1

Sep 8, 2020

Network Packet Dropping by JioFi

I am facing some network packet dropped by Jio. I am accessing some cloud Servieces and its dropping packet and getting slowness rather than google, Youtube are working fine. If I switch to another Network it works fine.

shajeerSha

Sep 1, 2020

JioFi Red signal

Now working Jiofi device. always showing red signals. I have contacted https://jioupdate.in forum. got some technical advice. resolved.
mantraisconfused

Jun 22, 2020

jiofi port forward

i wanna play minecraft with my friends but i cant cuz it doesnt let me port forward. If i put the port in thr port cheker it says close
before 3 years we used to get tcp or udp options but now we cant. this is very bad if there is any solution plz tell me.
Srijon saha

Apr 27, 2020

JioFi JMR815

At first in morning around 8 am i am receiving good internet connection but after half an hour it gets reduced . and since then i only get 8 kbps and many a time its 0 kbps which doesn't let me to attend my online classes held during this lockdown period.....i am about to give my board exams and this poor internet connectivity disrupts it.....i would be glad if you guys could solve this issue....thank you

Apr 26, 2020

add a function

you should add a funtion to block wifi users by just going on jiofilocal.htm it only shows the client list.
varnika1997

Aug 25, 2019

internet not working

my jiofi is not working i has been a month and it is so frustrating. Please inform me if there are not enough towers to support the connection so that i can port. Internet seldom works.
Sonumasti

Aug 20, 2019

Battery of jiofi device is getting drained in short period

Jiofi device who has claimed that it will work for around 8hrs after full charge is working for not more than 3-4hrs.
Also my device is under warranty..
So could you help me with this?
Banti929

Jul 31, 2019

Jio fi2

Sir my jiofi2 device is not charging
Nesley

May 23, 2019

JioFi not working

I have just bought a jioFi, IMEI: 911559756272582 SSID JioFi_1099AD2 is not providing any internet connection .It have inserted a jio sim in Sim slot but still not getting access to Internet. Please help

May 23, 2019

Jio dongle all light blink

Dongle while charging blink all light and not getting charge.
Harshit 23

Jan 30, 2019

Jio first wasn't on

Hello jio

My name is sudhir Mishra and here I am using jio fi M2 black WHICH MAC ID is RPEMFKC01301654
IMEI 911551655756534 SSID JioFi2_AE466A and the problem is it was not on only blik all the light I can't open it

Please help me
Mortals

Nov 17, 2018

Jio fi stopped working in just 15days

My jio fi stopped working just after 15days of working,I gave the jio fi to costumer care and now it’s 60days from then,they are not giving it back.whenever I visit them they say u will get ur divice within few days.what can I do now. Reliance made the cheap low product and their after sales service is cheap and low quality too.i bought this product because of brand reliance and now they are making me realise my big big mistake .
pandey amitesh

Oct 3, 2018

jio fi recharge

i'm recharge my fi but balance are not shown and balance are also deducted what should i do?? and how check my balance details???

Sep 9, 2018

Very slow network

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am using JioFi and my Jio number is 9354496486. It is running very slow in NOIDA specially at my current location i.e. Sector - 47, NOIDA. Any site takes too long to open. I am unable to make a proper video call etc. I always get blue light instead of green.
Please help me get out of this problem

Raman Kumar Das
camukeshroy

Jul 27, 2018

Range reduced of wifi connectivity

I had Purchased Jiofi approx. 8 months before and its works very gud as per my requirement but from last 2 months i feels that its range reduced and not connecting device just from ground floor to 2nd floor as it is easily connecting them earlier.
Please helps me in this situation to solve this serious problem and please take quick action in this regards.
Hope for quicky response from your side
Jiofi RSN No.- RPEMFED50102257
IMEI- 911567009332566

Mukesh Roy
nikita_sharma03

Jul 18, 2018

Not able to Login in my Jio App

I’m a JioFi user and since last two weeks I’m not able to login into my Jio App that I have downloaded on my iPhone 5s handset. Each time I enter the OTP that I receive on my registered number, it takes me back to the login page.I have made numerous calls to customer care and each time the on-call representative raises a service request and promises to provide me the update within 48 hours. Please note that I haven’t received any update on any of those requests since last two weeks. Below are the Service request number for your reference. I’m using the 4.0.13 version of the jio app on my handset. Request you to please let me know if this issue can be resolved.:

Service request number:

SR00000ND6UG — request made on 16th July
SR00000N961S — request made on 14th July
SR00000N4FT9 — Request made on 11th July
Fazilath Jahaa

Jul 15, 2018

Change of Password

I am not able to change my jiofi 4 wifi password form the website jiofi.local.html
Though I entered username and password as administrator
I need to change it frequently.
And I need a quick reply.
How to change the password

May 19, 2018

Very slow internet connection in jiofi

I am using my jio sim for more than a year and i am prime member too, but it is found day by day my interrnet connection has become too much slow. After recharge with Rs- 400 plan i am unable to find its benefits. Moreover due to which i am unable to load any page in laptops during urgent requirement of internet connections .

Kindly find my jio no- 7488242714 and must solve such a problem which i am facing. Hopefully I am awaiting for your quick action to solve my problem.

Er. Keshaw Pandey
19/05/2018
fantastico vinay

May 19, 2018

dissconnect internet connect service in evening time for 3:30 hours

i bought a jiofi 3 device few day ago and this device work better since 6 month in the evening time daily dissconnect internet connection for 3:30 hour this device netwrok always high but not connect internet connection and this problam start between 7pm to 8pm
M P Yess

May 12, 2018

Jiofi

I had purchased a jiofi device two days back. Was told by the Reliance retailer that the device and the net service will get activated within one hour. However even after more than 48 hrs, number of calls to the customer care, lodged complaint, speaking to the retailer etc nothing has happened till now. How much time does a company like Reliance takes to resolve a seemingly simple issue?? Seriously contemplating of returning the device free of cost to the same retailer and going back to BSNL or Airtel ... it's really disgusting
dany babu

May 11, 2018

jio fi USB cable

i purchased a jio fi ,even after charging 4 hrs its showing only one point(minimum battery).Then i used another data cable ,fortunately it worked.but the cable provided by jio is of no use.
Priyadesh2175

Mar 27, 2018

Data consumption of Jiofi

Within half-an-hour of accessing internet, my 50% of 4 gb data gets consumed. No large sized videos are downloaded, no apps are updated, but data consumption is shown to be too high. It is no use calling customer care, they keep on saying that some apps must have got updated. How can that happen everyday.?
One more astonishing thing. At 1:45 pm on March 27 2108 I got an email saying 100% of my daily data has been consumed. At 2:45 pm I get an email again from jio saying I have used 90% of my daily data. How is this possible? Something is surely not right. Am totally unhappy with the service.
How can 100% daily data get consumed first and then 90%.
Service is not good and reliable or trustwortjy at all of late of jio