Reliance

Jharkhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance

Mar 30, 2011

Unwanted deduction of balance

Hi Mohan,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Dec 1, 2010

Hi Kunal,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, please email us at [email protected]

Nov 22, 2010

Hi Kunal,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at [email protected]

Nov 20, 2010

wrong deduction

Dear Kunal I Agree with your Complaint this is happening in only RELIANCE I am also faced the same problem so many times... RELIANCE IS THE WORST and CHEATING INDIA MOBILE with out informing the are activating service and deducting the balance ... ITS TRUE...

DEAR CONSUMER PLEASE TAKE ACTION...

Nov 19, 2010

wrong deduction

all mobile service provider behave like chiter, they are chit on regular basis.

Jan 2, 2013

GPRS BALENCE DEDUCTION

dear sir,
i m shekhar kumar using reliance gsm service from 5 year ,my mdn no. 9835308686 my circle is jharkhand ,,,,,,yesterday evening i was recharged rs 99 gprs plan now i am checking my reliace gprs balence showing mein u hv zero balence of 2g ,,, the problem is how my my zero ? recently i call customer care but he was told ME THAT u had used 2 gb within 3 hour. i would like plzz send my gprs balence ,,,,,,this is wrong deduction of my gprs balence ,,,,,,,,,solve this problem it's urgent.

shekhar kumar
alternate no: 9835308686

Aug 3, 2012

block mobile number

I have lost my mobile number reliance 9693736620 please block the sim as soon as possible

Raju Kumar Das
Ranchi
Jharkhand

Apr 14, 2012

unnecessary service activate from wap.mauj.com

dear
sir/madam
my mobile no-9835988728 .on my number a video vogue and game club from wap.mauj.com unnecessary service activated .it daily charge Rs 10 please
early deactivate this service.

Nov 28, 2011

FRAUD , ILLETERATE EXECUTIVE AND ILLMANNERED

RELIANCE communication is not just doing FRAUD AND CHEATING they hav even started to appoint illiterate people as their customer executive whom they give training to lie and cheat . I Amit Kumar has registered a complaint regarding unnecessary balance deduction for my account balance and doing FRAUD.
Later today afternoon a lady called from 02230326200 at 15:28 on 28-11-2011 but unfortunately that idiot in-spite of helping even a bit, she talked rudely and banged the phone without any discussion over the problem as it was evident that she was completely incapable to give answers to any of my question and she was not even aware about my problem what she was interested in selling me some shitty plan so that they can deduct my balance further .
What kind of FOOLS are being appointed here now i can understand . SO AS THE COMPANY (FRAUD) SO IS THE EMPLOYEE (FRAUD). The only motive both of them have ,is to defraud customers and deduct balance unnecessary AND TALK TO THEM RUDELY SO THAT THEY DONT CALL OR ASK FOR THEIR OWN MONEY which they have earned after doing hard-work and not FRAUD AS RELIANCE DOES. The only way i see is to take legal recourse which can probably be the only choice left to me as I already saw how helpful those people are.

They should really feel ASHAMED as they called me at 15:28 and she talked so rudely that i was so annoyed that I left all my work and write this now as it was more important for me then anything else.WORST SERVICE EVER

Adv AMIT KUMAR

Nov 26, 2011

Fraud, Cheating and irritating

I Amit Kumar , unfortunately is an existing customer of Reliance prepaid service . But reliance is not providing service any more they r on the way of defrauding people by unnecessary deducting their balance and irritating by sending sham messages at the middle of the night . As with me , the third time same thing is happening my No-9608797920 , As on 26/11/11 i have 70-80 Rs balance but on 27th morning i hav few messages telling me to recharge as my balance is Rs 0 and the messages were send to me at 2:30 at night ..........................................I dont understand as where did the balance go and why reliance needs to deduct balance first and then message at the middle of the night to recharge.
These are the new techniques derived by RELIANCE to DEFRAUD and IRRITATE their customers and the interesting thing is the customer care division does not exist at all, no matter how much u try to call they wont answer a single call. As it happens on a regular basis this time I have decided to take a legal course to make sure that reliance pay for its FRAUD service. If any one is planning to buy RELIANCE product do see my venerable condition as it will be on same footing as if u dont own a phone coz they are doing FRAUD these day and invented new way to DEFRAUD their customers and IRRITATE THEM .

Amit Kumar
Ranchi-Jharkhand

May 3, 2011

Caller tune get activated of its own n a song was also assigned.,money ws deducted.

Hi,i have taken reliance Sim in during first week of april,My Reliance GSM number is 7677586663,after sum day since i bought my sim a caller tune was activated of it own and then a song(bundhan chura liya kabhi daman chura liya) was assigned as my caller tune,as this song really don't shoot my nature ,i dint subscribe any called tune neither assigned any song for my phone number 7677586663 ,but it happen automatically,and my money got deducted,so please remove this caller tune as soon as possible n please refund my money,thanks.And try not repeating in near future as it affects company name.

Apr 7, 2011

Unwanted Balance Deduction

It’s very hard to write a letter for such a matter. I have been customer of Reliance GSM since start of 2010 and my mobile number is 8102373301 issued in the name of Amrita Kumari Sharma.
It’s my humble request to deactivate all the services on my mobile 8102373301 as my thousands of rupees have gone in water. Now I am left with only one option i.e. to change the operator.
I got a cal from the company customer executive after my first complaint but now once again my balance hsa been deducted. I strictly tod her to deacticate all the services and infact she did it. I dont know the reason how come it ctivates automatically and deducts all my money. This is simply cheating and a fooling the customers.
Waiting for a quick and positive response from your side.

Apr 1, 2011

charging money

dear sir,8102204307, they are charging me a lots of money,say likely 20 per week for some kind of TASAN SERVICES, which i dnt subscribed, so kindly unsubscribe this.

Mar 29, 2011

Unwanted deduction of balance

It’s very hard to write a letter for such a matter. I have been customer of Reliance GSM since start of 2010 and my mobile number is 8102373301.Unfortunately every time I recharge my number, my balance has been deducted. This number is of Jharkhand circle. It’s has always been a painful experience to recharge my number with valid top up as I always have been in loss. I have talked with customer care to deactivate all the services activated in my number but failed to get positive response. The condition is such pathetic that from last 6 months I am not getting trace of customer care service or the number at which these person will pick up my cal.
Waiting for a quick and positive response from your side.

Mohan Kumar

Nov 19, 2010

wrong deduction

My balance is deducted by activating different services on my reliance prepaid n.o-9386091130 without any information and without my concern. i also complianed to his customer careby tomorrw, and also complianed in consumer forum, but still problem is not resolved, requesting you to kindly look in to the matter.

mobile number : 9386091130 corporate connection

Sep 24, 2010

Unnecessarly charging/unwanted call

I recharged my bobile no 9798887005 with two hundred on 23/9/10.within three days company deducted 112 repee from my account.If this money is not refunded within a day i will go to consumer court.How can company charge money without any notification.
So many unwanted calls are coming to my mobile,which is disturbing.I do not want to get any unwanted call hereafter.

Aug 4, 2010

network problem

Hello sir,myself Anshu verma studying in BIT Mesra ranchi actually i hv been complainig fror few days of my network problem in my institute for some days.I hv been facing in contacting my parents n all as i am in hostel.I hv given complain for more than 3 times but no action has been taken.Plz kindly pay attention to it.My relince no-9304433249.