Reliance

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance

Derrick Wilson

Jan 23, 2018

Need a port code

My permanent number which was connected to reliance has been shutdown i really need a porting code as fast as u guys can my mob no. is 7067592916 and email address is [email protected] Thank you
Ryrajesh

Jan 11, 2018

Request For UPC Code

UPC code Not Received
Request UPC Code
My reliance gsm number is 8103476330
Network is not available for this number so I am not able to send the PORT massage.
Kindly please provide me the porting no on my alternate number 8319815515
And email ID [email protected]
Rahul Jain

Oct 4, 2017

sin card showing to emergency call

sim is not working
my number is 8818886363. my SIM suddenly stopped working . I ca't contact to customer care also whenever i recharged within two days my balance is zero .why is happened and i did'nt select any others offers please deactivate all special offers. I also complain to customer care for last two time but it's not working .
my altarnate number is 8818886363

sin card showing to emergency call

Sep 28, 2017

Bill Issue

Myself Mayank Jain , My Reliance postpaid Mob. no. 9827436098 . my bill is high , Package changes by company without intimation Kindly solve the problem as soon as possible
Mohammad zeeshan sheikh

Sep 14, 2017

Sim not working

My sim card is automatically get barred. No body is able to restart it.. Customer care centre in mhow is not doing anything regarding this.
Please help me out
Mohammad zeeshan sheikh

Sep 14, 2017

Sim not working

My reliance number which is not working since last week.and I am continuesly calling customer care but they are not receiving my call.
And customer care centre in mhow is also not doing anything on this. I am facing big problem due to this.please help me out..My mobile number is 8109018641

Aug 27, 2017

RE: Poor internet and customer care

Dear Devashish,

We request you to e-mail us your details at [email protected], we would be glad to address your concern.

Devashish Kumar Mishra

Aug 26, 2017

Poor internet and customer care

I have recharged 2 plans of reliance 3G the internet is slower than 2G, I am unable to browse YouTube even in 144 p, this really very bad service. I have tried calling the customer care but the call is getting disconnected every time I choose the option to talk to customer care representative.
In this month rs 30 was also deducted and I tried calling customer care but I was not let talk to any of the representative. This is very very bad service. This is robbery. This is repeated many time they deducts in the name of any service without permission and they never answer any complain.
I want compainsation. I am very sorry to say this but reliance is looting the customers. They have worst network worst internet and world's no 1 shameless customer service.
diya123

Jul 13, 2017

ERROR

My no is 9691234310, I got ERROR 44'H,ME, every time I start my phone and didn't get any network also, solve my problem ASAP.
Mamta Bafna

Mar 18, 2017

Unnecessary balance deduction

Respected authority,
This is complaint with regards to my no 7879418140.
On 17-03-2017 rs61 were deducted from main balance against use of data though data pack was activated. When I call customer care for assistance they said my data was finished by 3:30 pm on 17-03-2017 where as I checked data balance on 7:53 (through *111*1*3# service) and it was showing that at that time also I had data left. (In case of further queries I had screenshots of the same)

Please resolve my query and credit back my due balance.
Mamta Bafna

Mar 18, 2017

Invalid main balance deduction

I had recharged with rs23 data pack on 16-03-2017 which provides 1 GB data for 2 days. On 17-03-2017 despite of data remained in my pack( which I checked through *111*1*3# service) my data and main balance of rs61 were deducted simultaneously. I called customer care but they said there was no data left in my pack and that's why the amount is deducted.
The same has happened with me earlier also so this time I kept screenshots of service messages and when I called customer care and inform them that their service *111*1*3# has shown that data was there and balance is wrongfully deducted, they said they can't do anything and left me with no idea how to get my rightful money back.

Feb 23, 2017

RE: other network not calling

Dear Narendra,

As checked & confirmed currently there is no network issue, due to which you are unable to make calls, it may be due to some intermittent issue for some selected numbers. We would request you to try making calls after some time & check if it goes through. We value your patronage and we endeavor to provide the best in class service at all times. Thank you!

Feb 20, 2017

RE: other network not calling

Dear Narendra,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Narendra Singh

Feb 20, 2017

other network not calling

sir / medam namaste mera no. 9300845586 se dusre no. par calling nahi ho paa raha hai mai 3 days se pareshan hu 2 day meri costomer care par bhi bat hui lekin uske bad unse bhi sampark nahi ho pa raha hai sirf reliance to reliance par call ho paa raha hai mera aapse nivedan hai ki meri problem jaldi se jaldi solve karne ka kasht kare dhanyavad pls help me

Jan 4, 2017

RE: Non port of mobile no.

Dear Rakesh,

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times.

Jan 3, 2017

RE: Non port of mobile no.

Dear Rakesh,

Rakesh67

Jan 3, 2017

Non port of mobile no.

Reliance has not been transferring my mobile no even after issuing the port no. EY966249 on DTD. 09.12.2016. I applied idea network on DTD. 10.12.2016 but till date relince has not transferred my mb. No. 9926528226 on idea network. This very unfortunate this my second attempt and I am not willing to use that reliance network kindly port / transfer my no. To idea network .
Traj

Dec 29, 2016

Balance deduction

here is a balance deduction on my mobile no. 9749176601 of rs. 32 on 29th december. When i called customer care they claimed that this was due to data usage and my data balance was nil. But when i checked on 30th december my data balance by calling *111*1*3# and messaging on 55333 it showed data balance of around 1.5 gb. I am sure this is yet another technical defect of reliance. I am a customer of reliance since years but in last few months they are troubling me a lot l. On this site i am complaining each month for some reason. Reliance dont test the patience . This time a real serious action will be taken with sms proofs. Refund rs. 32
yash2411

Jul 13, 2016

balance deduction

There is a balance deduction on my mobile no. 9691266508 of rs. 95 on 11 th july. When i called customer care they claimed that this was due to data usage and my data balance was nil. But when i checked on 12 july my data balance by calling *111*1*3# and messaging on 55333 it showed data balance of around 1.5 gb. I am sure this is yet another technical defect of reliance. I am a customer of reliance since years but in last few months they are troubling me a lot l. On this site i am complaining each month for some reason. Reliance dont test the patience . This time a real serious action will be taken with sms proofs. Refund rs. 95
Rajat Rathore

Jul 12, 2016

Deduction Of Amount From Main Balance

Dear Reliance,

My Reliance No: 7803095049

I have called customer care ,they said this amount is deducted due to the use of GPRS and Hungama Pack activation.But i did'nt apply for Hungama pack and use GPRS which is deducted from my mobile data.

Customer Care support team is not answering me properly.Please refund my balance

Jun 23, 2016

Want to port my number

i am trying to port my reliance GSM number(9752598872), but UPC code not generate and i have send many time SMS to 1900 as ("PORT 9752598872", "Port 9752598872" and "port 9752598872"), i do these activity everyday.
i called to customer care 198 and also gone to Reliance office(BCM Height, Indore).
Please help me
yash2411

Jun 19, 2016

wrongful balance deduction

Sir/ Ma'am
There is a balance deduction on 9691266508 of rs 30 on june 19. The deduction was due to value added service which i have not requested. Also there is a rule as per TRAI norms that a confirmation message must be sent but no such message is sent. The same had also happened few days back and I complained then they refunded. It now happened yet again. Please take strict action against such unethical practice by Reliance and give compensation for the continuous wastage of my time .

Thankyou

Jun 16, 2016

Dear Rajeev,

We are happy to affirm that the aforementioned concern has been discussed & resolved to your satisfaction. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we are always at your service and would love to assist again, if required.

Cheers,

Jun 15, 2016

Dear Rajeev,

We have been informed by our customer service team that your concerns have been addressed. However, as per the confirmation received, the necessary waiver has been posted to your account. Thank you!

Cheers,

Jun 15, 2016

Dear Rajeev,

We are unhappy to hear about your inconvenience. One of our customer care executive will contact you by 08:00 pm today to understand and address your concern. Thank you!