Reliance

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance

NileshPatel82

Nov 9, 2017

Street light not working

Street light located in andheri e,sahar road, chakala, near sharda apt builing not working from last 15 days. Whr n to whom we contact???
MANGESHP

Nov 2, 2017

PORT no not sending to me by Reliance

PORT no not sending to me by Reliance
My number 9892819363. I want to port from reliance to airtel. But I did not receive any upc port number from reliance. Please send my UPC number. i sent msg PORT 9892819363 to 1900
shahid.furniturewala

Oct 23, 2017

Urgent >> Not getting UPC (Porting Request Code)

Dear Support,

Good Day,

Please note that I am not getting any reply of UPC code.

I sent message to 1900 with PORT 9324022319 but received no reply.

Can you please help on priority as I am struggling with this from past 6 days.

I also tried calling customer care but no success.

Many thanks in advance.

My alternate contact number: 9004034047
Guddu alam

Oct 23, 2017

Regarding to balance deducted from my mobile

Dear sir/madam
My mobile number is +91-9699557291
Balance deduct Rs 60/- from my mobile
Plz refund my money
Vijaytiwari

Oct 13, 2017

Dada pack not working

My net pack is not working.
Please help me .,
Recharge net pack amount is rs193.

Dada pack not working

bgdevil

Sep 30, 2017

UNABLE TO PORT OUT

I am trying to port my reliance mobile number 9321197100 from several month due to pathetic service but not able to get UPC code. Every time I send message on 1900, I get message that "Dear customer your request could not be processed.please try after some time." When visited RCOM gallery and spoke with customer service (after too much pain) they are informing of some settings error on handset. I tried numerous handsets but problem still persists. Please, I request to provide me UPC Code.
Nazira

Sep 15, 2017

High bill

I reside in Mumbai 400061, I was shocked to see this months bill which is very high, generally we receive bill of approximate Rs.1500/- but this time it is exceptional so I request you to please take necessary action against this service provider.

Reliance Energy Account NO.102171849 bill dated 17/08/17
Sneha Vijay

Sep 14, 2017

Unable to Port

I had submitted a request for porting of my mobile number on 18th of August. M/s Vodafone have been putting in their requests on the 2nd of September, 11th September and 14th September. On the 1st 2 occasions the porting request has been rejected with the reason that payment is outstanding. I have received a confirmatory mail and SMS from reliance acknowledging receipt of payment at 12.42 on 2nd of September. How can the company say that even on 11th the payment is outstanding??
On 14th September the request has been rejected with the reason the porting code RM527273 does not match the donor allocated code for this number. This is the number received by me from '1901' on 18th August at 22.07 hours.
I have been trying to contact the helpline through 198, *222, 022 30333333 alternatively from 12th September onwards but the call gets cut after the message of being put to a customer service attendant was being received. I have also sent an SMS on 12th September on rcare toll free number 198.
Jainvijay102

Sep 11, 2017

Set up box not working

My set up box is not working I tried to contact customer care many time but No one pick up the call and after few day
I got reply that my limits to talk with customer care representative is exceed. But I can't able to make complaints
Talk with customer care
swayta

Sep 5, 2017

No network

From long time i have not use my reliance number 7303093113 there is no network now. I want it to be active...plz look.into this

Aug 20, 2017

RE: 3gb data and call not working

Dear Heera,

heera singh korram

Aug 19, 2017

3gb data and call not working

Sir, mai 14 aug 2017 ko 349 ka unlimited call our 1gb per day plan mob no 8080942474 mai recharge karaya tha likin nahi data chal raha hai our nahi call lag raha hai .customer care ke pass bhi bahut lagaya lakin koi uttatha nahi hai ,,phir 89 ka 28 gb 1 gb per day karaya lakin phir bhi nahi chal raha data....es per jarur karvahi kare ....h singh
Tustar

Jul 30, 2017

Not getting UPC

Not getting upc just fed up plz send UPC i am just want to port cheap company reliance
ajju1007

Jul 20, 2017

MOBILE BILL

MY CELL NO.9833653921 SARVICE CLOSE BEFORE 1 MONTH RESONS MY CDMA NO. QUARRY BEFOR 3 YEARS BILL ISSUE
BUT I HAVE PAY EVERY BILL
I HAVE PAY 12 JULY 930/- & 18 JULY 2090/- BUT MY NO.NOT ACTIVE
NO RESPONS COSTMER CARE SION GALLARY
I AM USING RELIANCE SARVICR BEFOR 5 YEARS I HAVE 5 NO. OF RELIANCE
PLZ RESOLVE MY PROBLEM
Pravin Kumar devendra Sharma

Jul 19, 2017

Continuous SMS sent for not paying the Amount

I am continuously receving below SMS for last 40-45 days.When I called on the said number the person on other side "Your Name is Swati?" When I replied "No" they hanged the phone. This happened 3 times. I sent the SMS also on the 8657686133(number on which I was supposed to call and discuss) but no reply.

"Pay Today Rs 1112 Reliance CAF ############ M 9833394968 or else be present at Mumbai Bandra Talao court on 8th July 2017 Contact Z SHAIKH 8657686133 RCOM"

This has caused a sense of harassment to me as if I am a criminal that has lead to some sleepless nights.
Please address.

Pravin Sharma
Vinukar

Jul 8, 2017

Deduction of money

Deducted rs 20 from my main account .....I had recharged my reliance prepaid account yesterday n today they deducted money for this service (eYou have been successfully subscribed to BWOODMANIASub21 service for 7 days.To un-subscribe SMS Unsub 4055 to 155223(Toll Free).)I had not subscribed for any such service n still got this msg n deduction which is really unfair......I want my money back .....my number is 8286206159...I tried calling 198 ...bt it was useless....pls help
Tanvi laxman bhosle

Jun 9, 2017

Lost my data card no

have RELIANCE NETCONNECT+ data card broadband . but i have lost my data card number so kindly provide me.
details as follows-
Model-MF190
RSN-RZTCDC140458436
IMEI-861264021863956
CE1588 ZTE corporation
Shela123

Apr 18, 2017

some calls are not connect

some call r nt being connect through my reliance gsm mobile number....nd so much network problem
Deepak Patidar 017

Feb 20, 2017

STD call Again Always Say Busy

In My Reliance Number 9322301804 all the STD call always say Busy. It happen Again and Again
Please Fix the Problems and resolve the problems permanently

Feb 6, 2017

RE: Bill complaint

Dear Prashant,

prashantgotu21

Feb 6, 2017

Bill complaint

My incoming and outgoing facility has stopped.Last 2 months, for the given number (9699340687)i pay my bill regular basis.i want it to get activate as soon as possible.my alternate mobile number is 8169065443.i am ready to pay the bill but I want the rental for 2 month to be waived off and the late payment charges also.kindly solve the issue
ucrk

Jan 13, 2017

Reliance network issue in 3 numbers since 2 years in Peddar Road, Mumbai

Kind Attn: Mr. Vishal Gurung and team and all Nodal / Appellate Authority officers
Dear Sir / Madam,
We are badly affected customers of Reliance postpaid connections. We have been complaining about this network issue since 2 full YEARS now, but to no avail. We would have raised at least 100 complaints with customer care, who just open a complaint and close it without resolving.
Below are the 3 affected postpaid Reliance numbers:
Myself: Unnati Mehta: 9940173656
My mom: Kumkum Mehta: 9323506973
My dad: Prakash Mehta: 9320050233

These numbers NEVER have any network in the house (my house address is below). It always shows "Emergency calls only". Always I have to keep manually selecting network which works for 1 or 2 minutes and call drops and network goes completely off. At least in 2016, for 1 month, voice calls were working with good network in TATA DOCOMO or AIRCEL network selection in my RELIANCE mobile but after 1 month, that also stopped working.
When I go out of MUMBAI, the tata docomo network works again. But in Mumbai, it stopped working.
Reliance network never has any signal inside home. In my building, celebrities like Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle stay in 1st floor and we are on the 3rd floor. Yet this reliance network issue is there. Also, just a street away is MUKESH AMBANI's home Antilla. I am SHOCKED that even THEN, there is network issue since 2 yrs in this building.
We have complained umpteen times but no one has done anything. If at least an engineer is PROMPTLY sent here and fixes the towers outside the building, I am confident our issues would be resolved. But no one bothered for 2 yrs. Hence, reaching out till Appellate authority desk.
Today I spoke to one Ms. Shaila in Appellate authority desk who said she would escalate the matter. But we are not confident.
I am unable to get a single call nor make a single call since months. Everyone tells me always my number is NOT REACHABLE or SWITCHED OFF.
This is PATHETIC and we will all change our numbers to Vodafone or Airtel if immediately action is not taken.
My father and mother have reliance since 2000 in Dhirubhai Ambani Pioneer scheme. And then changed the scheme. I have lived in Bangalore and Chennai with reliance. And now moved home to Mumbai with my parents and facing hell with this reliance network.
Pls call me urgently on 9819321872 (my alternate prepaid vodafone number) as you will never get through my main number (9940173656) to discuss about this. I am waiting for your call asap.
I need this issue to be resolved immediately tomorrow please. Pls intervene.
My address:

Unnati
singhjisudeep

Jan 8, 2017

bill

My rreliance number closed before 5 months ,after 5 months i received a reliance e notice for make a payment of rs 2814 email is ..... SHADAB PEERZADE

Advocate High Court

B/305, Asmita Horizon Co-operative Housing Society Limited, Next to Asmita Club, Mira Road (East), Dist- Thane.

Ref No: RCOM/CRO/05-JAN-17/M-138 Date: 17-JAN-17

MR SUDIP HUKM SINGH

ROOM NO-523 GROUND

PUNJABI COLONY G.D ROAD

NEAR HARI MANDIR ANTOP HILL WADALA EAST MUMBAI

Sir/Madam,

On behalf of and under instructions of my client, Reliance Communications Limited, having their address at

Knowledge City, BHQ

Belapur-Road Kopar Khairane-400709. I have to address you as under :

a

is

client

my

That

incorporated under the Companies Act 1956, providing various telecom services. That you approached and requested my clients to allow

telecom

of

use

the

them

accordingly the said facilities

available to you as per your request under

############

Account

No.8097967593 (GSM).

2. That towards the discharge

liabilities, whole or in

you/attributable to you, for telecom services availed from my client, a sum of Rs. 2814/- is due from you on account of unpaid bills. My client state that you have defaulted in settling the amount on the due payment dates and accordingly and on account a sum of Rs. 2814/- is outstanding and over due from you for which my client has been following up with you time to time.

3. That my client has repeatedly requested and reminded you to pay the outstanding amount of Rs 2814/-. My client is therefore entitled to recover from you the said amount of Rs. 2814/-together with interest at the rate of 18% per annum till payment or realization and for that purpose they are entitled to initiate legal proceedings against you, civil as well as criminal.

4. I hereby call upon you to pay to my clients,

2814/-being the

of Rs.

sum

a

amount, within 04 days on receipt of this notice. You can make this payment at any of our Reliance Web World/Mobile Store, failing which my client will be constrained to initiate legal proceedings, criminal as well as civil, against you, before the appropriate Court of Law. Needless to add that entire proceedings will be at your risk, cost and consequences, which please note.

For any further queries/clarifications you may

SANGRAM

contact

11.00 Am To 5.00

representative of my client.

Shadab Peerzade

Advocate

Online payment Link: -

OR

NEFT DETAILS: -

Name of A/c Holder:- Reliance Web Store Limited

IFSC code: - SCBL0036085 Bank Account No: - 22105049758

Name of Bank: - Standard Chartered Branch: Mumbai Type of Account: -Current Accounts

OR

Kindly Issue Cheque/DD in the name of:-Reliance Web Store Ltd.A/c RIS

& Courier at this address (Add: Reliance Communications Limited. Prabhat Colony, Reliance Centre, 2 nd Floor, South Wing, Off. Western Express Highway, Santa Cruz East, Mumbai 400055)

PLEASE NOTE: - If already settled or paid, you are requested to please provide settlement letter or proof of payment.
Is it real or fake
Manjula Ature

Jan 6, 2017

Failed Recharge

I have recharge my Reliance no 8268309805 with Rs. 153/- but recharge got fail and amount deduct from my account. Please credit the amount in my account.
My alternate no is 8268309805 / 9702128781.
My name is Manjula Ature
Thanx..!!

Jan 4, 2017

RE: no outgoing

Dear Danesh,

Apologies! To assist you with your current concerns, please help us with the following details, at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds we assure you that we will get the same addressed and fixed on priority.

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...