Reliance post paid mobile card

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance post paid mobile card

avtraj

Nov 18, 2017

receipt for payment to activate my idea network

Want to settle my bill balance if anything is unpaid.!!
Because I port my mobile number 9042233711 to idea
But the idea network is stopped my activation due to your receipt availability.!!
Please send me the bill balance
I am ready to pay and send the receipt to idea network for my number.!!

Thangaraj
avtraj@gmail.com
roy.nakool

Sep 17, 2017

Fraud call from some courier service,New Delhi

Today on 17 September 2017 I got a call from 7835083371 this number. A lady was posing to have called from some COURIER company. She asked me to confirm my address and then said me that a courier from RCIL company will come to my address after two days from Delhi. I said the address is changed so she asked me to text the new address.But I don't expect any courier from Delhi.

On searching the net I found that some other people had also received such spam calls from some company saying the same thing to everyone.

I hope you will take necessary actions regarding this matter as it has caused harassment to a lot of people earlier and is still continuing.
Akshay Periwal

Jan 25, 2017

Fraud call from Solitaire Courier,New Delhi

Today on 25 January 2017 I got a call from 9350274710 this number. A lady was posing to have called from SOLTAIRE COURIER company. She asked me to confirm my address and then said me that a courier from RCIL company will come to my address after two days from Delhi. I don't expect any courier from Delhi. On saying so to the lady she disconnected the call.

On searching the net I found that some other people had also received such spam calls from this company saying the same thing to everyone.

gopal7578

Jan 31, 2016

Worst customer care services of Reliance

I have called several times to your customer care to request to disconnect the services becuase i have moved from the current address .
Then i received bill which should not be generated when i am not using the services and left that house.
I receive threating calls from reliance to pay the bills however i asked them to disconnect the services for multiple time.

Today again i called to the customer care service to disconnect the services and request id is 242515225, where customer care agent confirming to services will be taken care in next 24 hours.

Please take this matter seriously or else will go to the consumer court with all the request ids and bills

Gopal Sharma
stuffs

Nov 19, 2015

A worst customer relation example call

Today on 19/11/2015 I got a call from some lady, posing to call from ''Solitaire Courier Company - Cannaught Place Delhi''. She firstly asked me to confirm my address, my name saying that she needs to deliver a courier from RCIL to my address.

When I told her that I do not expect any courier from any company named RCIL return it she disconnected the call in very rude manner.

Now when I try calling that number again, it says the number she called from is invalid. ''8595052230"' is the number that lady called from posing as Solitaire Courier Company.

When i checked it on google, i directed to this complaint board and i was surprised that most of the people facing the similar issue

I really say : This is really shocking that a company of this calibre, uses such cheap and fake tactics to harass customers, even after 6-8 months of disconnecting my account with them which is only because the reliance itself because they are not transferring their connection to my new address.

Seriously now i am going to put this on every social media and show the worst behavior of reliance and not going to use this service any more.. or not going to suggest any one for this in future..
Neil

Sep 17, 2013

Harassment call by reliance communication

I took a 3G reliance dongle connection on 25 th July 2012 .i used it for one month and then went to the company and asked them to disconnect the dongle after payng the due bill .they told ok .after around 3 to 4 months I got a bill and call saying that your connection is active and you have a due bill of 2 more months.o told them that I had asked for disconnection of the dongle.they told by company policy can't disconnect he connection before 3 months .after which I paid the remaining 2 months of bill even though I had not used the dongle for moment.i asked them to provide me with a receipt that my connection will be disconnected they said no .your money for the two months has been given that itself is the receipt .when my father again went after few days to head office near hotel jai mahal palace the people said that you have paid the bill now don't come and bother us.he asked if we can talk to a senior official there like the manager they said senior office doesn't meet on these issues or he is not there .

After All this they sent me a bill after 3 - 4 months saying your connection is active and you pay the bill.i told them that I had already paid the 3 months of bill though I used the dongle for only one month and told to disconnect it.she told do u have any receipt. Told they didn't agree to give any.

After all that I am getting a call from some lawyer from Delhi about court case .and yesterday I got a call from soliatiare courier company asking me to confirm my address .please address this issues .such calls of Harris,net are being made to other people also .it has shaken my believed in your company .

My reliance dongle no was 9509335320 .
RCOMcare

Mar 1, 2013

Harassment calls from the company

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare

Feb 28, 2013

Harassment calls from the company

This is with regards to your number, 9769919221.

I had ported this number from Vodafone to Reliance postpaid and had also brought one more postpaid number along with this.

A few months later, I cancelled both these numbers by making full payments at your reliance gallary.

During which, one of my numbers was forcefully converted to prepaid, and the number 979919221 was not cancelled and kept intact on your billing cycle.

A few months later, I started getting calls for you bill payments and letters for bill payments.

Firstly, YOUR COMPANY ATE UP 600 RUPEES DEPOSIT THAT I PAID FOR THESE 2 NUMBERS. AND INSTEAD OF CANCELLING MY CONNECTION YOUR COMPANY FORCEFULLY CONVERTED ONE OF MY NUMBERS TO PREPAID AND KEPT THE OTHER NUMBER ON THE BILLING CYCLE, FOR WHICH I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE.

This story is more then 6 months old, Today morning, I got a call from some lady, posing to call from ''Solitaire Courier Company - Cannaught Place Delhi''. She firstly asked me to confirm my address, my name and my phone number saying that she needs to deliver a courier from RCIL to my address.

When I told her that I do not expect any courier from any company named RCIL, she started abusing me and threatening me that my bill is due and she is calling from the lawyer at Reliance Communications and is sending me summons to visit the court. When I told her this is un-reasonable, she said ''well, we'll see that in court'' and slammed the phone.

Now when I try calling that number again, it says the number she called from is invalid. ''9212309967'' is the number that lady called from posing as Solitaire Courier Company.

This is really shocking that a company of this calibre, uses such cheap and fake tactics to harass customers, even after 6-8 months of disconnecting my account with them.

Your employees goof up and do not cancel my account, convert one of my numbers forcibly to prepaid just to retain customers on your system, eat up my security deposit, send me bills which I am unaccountable for, and harass me for no reason.

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...