Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8001117173.

Sep 17, 2017

RE: Damaged 2 ton ac delivered to my home

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint is in process and here is the complaint number - 700254228 for future reference.

Sep 16, 2017

RE: Damaged 2 ton ac delivered to my home

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution at the earliest.

Mehran rafiq

Sep 16, 2017

Damaged 2 ton ac delivered to my home

I booked 2 ton LG AC from your Gurgaon ambience Mall The engineer came to my home and he install that AC and when he switch on the AC after installing display light was not working and he said I am sending engineer of LG within two days when LG ingenious came they open the AC and I saw there was damage on that AC cooling condenser was damage from 26th of August 2 till date I was waiting for engineer but nobody was bothered to come my home and check because as per the call centre they said they will serve Reliance engineer take a picture and make a report for that and will deliver you the new AC but yesterday one of your engineer call me and said I'm coming at 2 PM he came and he said he will submit the report tomorrow and they will you will get a confirmation call from call centre I'm stuck with this bloody nonsense AC and nobody is reverting me I am calling from my side nobody is telling me what is going on I'm request think you please look into the matter and call me ASAP otherwise I will know how to go to the consumer Court and I will put a case against you my mobile number is 8745 091566
Shakeela121

Jul 21, 2017

Refrigerator service worst seevice

My call numbers are 8010224908, 8010289820 and 8010338251.

First call I made to ResQ customer care number i.e 18001031044 was on 11 July 2017 for repair of my refrigerator for its cooling problem. The engineer visited on 13 July to repair it. But instead he only switched off the refrigerator and said to open it after 3 hours and said it will work fine as some ice is deposited it will melt down and your refrigerator will be ok. Then he asked for service charges I said wait first I will check then you will get paid but he requested and promised if for a week any problem regarding this refrigerator he will do it for free without the need to call ResQ customer care. So I gave him service charges and took the receipt.
But after 4 hours when I called him and complained it is still not cooling he said he will visit in the morning then he said he will come in after then he said he will come in evening then he said he will come tomorrow. After postponing for many days he said call resQ I won't come. After requesting him he denied so I made another request on 17 July 2017 and followed resQ team when will the engineer will visit for repairing my refrigerator but they said he will come today but then also he did not came. I called them everyday i.e. on 18th on 19 then on 20 July 2017 upon my call they gave me another call number saying that the engineer will visit today positively but again it is 21 July when I called resQ they are saying today he will come.

I want to know when this today will come is this right way to treat your customer when you are a part of such a big company. When is he going to come clearly say so that I can arrange from some were else as a refrigerator is very much needed.

Shakeela
Shakeela121

Jul 21, 2017

Irresposible behaviour

My call numbers are 8010224908, 8010289820 and 8010338251.

Shakeela
Dkagarwal_in

Jul 1, 2017

Voltas split ac

We have many appliances from reliance and they are under AMC with resq. From the past three months we are complaining to get our split voltas Ac ..It has cooling problem and after end number of calls to reliance it took around one month to get repaired . After 15 days only its outdoor unit fan motor became faulty ..Again we complained with resq . On 19th June , very next day engineer visited and reported that its fan motor is not working properly and it needs to be replaced . Since then there is not a single effort the made to solve our issue ..Even after making so many calls to your local service centre and your call centre every time they gave a false commitment that the issue will resolved soon ...But nothing happened till date .. It's very frustrating and disappointing the behaviour shown by such a big company ..

Phone no. 9810530332
SambaSivaRao9848

Jun 30, 2017

Samsung Phone Issue

I have faced worst service by Reliance Resq People. I have purchased Samsung phone in reliance digital on march 2016, at that time they have insisted to take the extended warranty and said that phone will be repaired if physically damaged or water damage. On that reason i have taken the extended warranty by paying money of 2200/-. I have provided my phone on June-11/2017 for repair. At the time of submission the Resq technician said that it will take 10 days time to repair the set. I have waited for 10 days and after 10 days i have tried to contact the technician through phone. Now a days it was not possible to spend a day without phone as it plays a important role in our daily works. But i didn't received any response from him. So i went directly to reliance service center and asked for status. The person said that it will again take two days as he forwarded the phone to Tirupati service center. I have asked for alternate number of his as he was not lifting the phone on the provided number. on request he has provided the alternate number also which is waste of time. after 2 days of continuous calls and no response from him. I have messed-up and decided to contact the service center again. Unfortunately i have received a call from the technician and said that the phone will not be repaired and depreciation of amount 50% will be returned to me. i have purchased the phone with price 28500/- + one year reliance warranty 2200/- but they are saying that they will provide the refund of amount 14,000/-. How cruel it was. At the time of purchase they have said so many stories and at the time of repair they shows their original rules. So guys please don't trust them and don't buy the reliance extended warranty its a waste of time. instead of that you can have the warranty provided by brand which is 200% better than reliance warranty.
Abhishek Sharma001

Jun 30, 2017

zero customer dealing skills and use of inappropriate language

i am looking for replacing my reliance jio sim from the nearest store of relaince REsQ but those employees are pathetic with nil customer handling skills plus least bothered on our problems what they done is just giving you the next deadline everyday without doing a single piece of work.I visit the store 10 times in 3 days but still my work is not done.
Even they are not afraid of being complained as they don't care about there higher authorities too.

Contact no: abhisharma.as01@gmail.com
gvenkat_bca

Jun 22, 2017

AOC 40" LED FULL HD TV

Myself and my colleague both were purchased two AOC 40" LED FULL HD TV's. We have purchased ResQ plan. After Two years the TV is not working. Last month (19th May,2017) I have booked a complaint regarding TV Service. The complaint number is 8009879806. Technician checked TV and said "there is a picture tube problem and we need to replace the picture tube". One month over but there is no responce from Reliance ResQ team. Reliance ResQ is the most worst plan. The plan is there to suffer customers. The Registered mobile number is 9030045047 (Gajjela Manohar).

Now the TV has become the most important time pass medium for ordinary(middle class) people. They don't have atleast this common sense.

I have called customer care many and many times, but they saying only one word that "We have ordered for the part. As soon as it will come we will replace the part." Since one month they are saying the same thing. But there is no response at all.

Hence I request you to refund the amount as soon as possible.

Gajjela Venkateshwarlu
Phone: 9885369682
email: gvenkat_bca@yahoo.co.in
Registered Mobile: 9030045047
Complaint No. 8009879806
Swapnil1985

Jun 12, 2017

Refund required for AMC contract

the service provided by Reliance Digital is worst. I had purchased Whirlpool water purifier , which the reliance engineers were not able to install properly. Later , they have forced me to take 4 year maintenance contract and now when I am trying to get the product services no one is responding to the complaint raised. I want the refund of 4 year maintenance contract asap

Swapnil Mahadeshwar 9594623515
Supriyasrinivas

May 8, 2017

Defective fridge delivered.

We bought a Godrej Eon 300 double door fridge from reliance digital, Gachibowli just 2 months back. It is not working since 3rd of may. We posted a complaint online. No reply till now. Very next day, we called up customer care and posted a complaint. They told us that it will take long time if they process service through Godrej and asked us to contact Godrej directly. We contacted Godrej customer care, after 36 hrs, they came to check why it's not working and concluded that compressor is not working. When they came to know that we bought Godrej fridge from reliance digital, they declined to provide further service and asked us to contact reliance resQ team. We have called several number of times only to get an answer that we will attend shortly. On 07/05/17, person from reliance resQ called to ask our address to attend and give us service but he said that our residence area doesn't come under their branch coverage. While asking our address, he told our pin code that means he already knows our address which will be specified in the invoice. Till now, no one cared again to contact us. Are they playing with the customers????? Never expected that Such a big company is having inept and irresponsible service back up. Now understood, buying in small shops is the best thing one can do than buying in a big company where shops will not have hold on service centres. Even Gachibowli shop manager couldn't help us.
MADHUSN

Apr 29, 2017

MICRO MAX 49 INCHES TV

I Have purchased Micro max 49 inches TV on 22.07.2015, and which is under warranty even I made additional insurance under ResQ plan, I forgotten to take my RCP booklet with the store. Last two months back my TV display got problem. It was neither repaired nor Replaced. Now to take up the issue they were asking my RCP booklet.

Kindly provide RCP booklet at the earliest to my email ID madhu_syndicate88@yahoo.com
My contact No 9502920290
Vaishnavi Communications

Apr 22, 2017

AC Repair

It has been 15 days, received the complaint number, No on has ever bothered to call or adhered to the timelines.
It is with lot of frustration and anger, although in AMC , Not able to repair my ACs.
As far as CC is concerned, do not sms the complaint no, need to talk to them atleast 5 times to get one.

I have got 4AC's inHyderabad and Vijayawada, is this is the KIND OF SERVICE expected?

Srinivas

Vaishnavi Communications

Apr 12, 2017

Reliance resq : Pathetic, unprofessional, skill less

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.

ksinghai

Apr 10, 2017

Reliance resq : Pathetic, unprofessional, skill less

Hello Team,

I am writing this complaint with full of anger and frustration which I am getting after registering call with reliance digital.

I called reliance digital customer care on 31-March-2017 and requested for following two things for my 1.5 ton window Hitachi AC:
a) Gas filling.
b) Installation.

After so many calls two persons came on 05-April-2017 ... on their call, I also left from office which is 12 KM from my home. .... once I reached home, they mentioned that its mere inspection and if I like they will do servicing of AC (Chargeable) ... I clearly told them : I raised request only for two things (a & b as mentioned above). But these fellows didn't do anything ... they haven't mentioned in call that they are coming only for this stupid inspection... which could avoid my day loss from office.

Still condition is that my A/C waiting for above mentioned two things ... I made around 10 calls to your customer care ...every time they say that it will be fixed today ...

One of the worst company in sense of customer services.
I would never buy / recommend any product from reliance digital to anyone....it might sound cheap when you buy but you will pay huge cost later. It's pathetic company with skill less ppls.
sc38210

Apr 1, 2017

POOR AFTER SALES SERVICE

I have purchased 1 number Panasonic 42' Flat TV from your Park Street Kolkata 700016 store on 27.10.2015. At the time of purchase i made warranty for 5 years also.

The TV panel has been certified as defective on 26.03.2017 by Mr. Chandan Pramanick from Panasonic local service center. Then the part has been treated as pending and informed to Panasonic Mumbai Store by Mr. Somnath Mondal also.

I have been continuously calling your help desk number from 24.03.2017 onwards till yesterday.

The area of dispute is the period of AMC. Panasonic says presently it is under Reliance and from 2018 it will be coming under them.

My point is very simple. I am a consumer and i am been made to run from pillar to post to get solution of an issue which could have been solved till now.

Both Reliance & Panasonic both are saying it will take 10-15 days but nobody is able to provide a solution till date.

It is clear your after sales service is very poor because during sales your executives push hard to buy AMC so that their target is achieved but in actual need there is no help for common man like me.

Your executives even put wrong mobile number in your invoice during the time of purchase which has already caused a lot of harassment.

I want immediate solution to my problem without further escalation. If this is not solved immediately i will move to consumer forum to get my issue resolved and at the same time i will claim all the expenses as well as the harassment i have incurred in the meantime.

SHANTANU CHATTERJEE
sc38210@gmail.com
chayankar

Mar 21, 2017

Reliance resq harrasing Customers :Defective handset

i have submitted my Sony Experia Z3 phone which had some technical problems as weel as back cover glass was broke.Service technician told that the back cover is chargeable.I paid rs 3500 for the back cover glass.Now when I got it back i see that the cover ios defective and misprinted more over was fitted incorectly.I made acomplaint.The service Technicain was misbehaving then .After lots of quarell they took it back.It has been a month since they are repairing the back cover.Also Sevice technicians have started not to pick up my call and they are telling from 7 days that they issued a cheque to sony and untill the cheque is cleared they are unable to deliver my handset.Is this some kind of joke which is being played with my hard earned money.Pls reply reliance resque.If i dont get my handset in fully ok condition .I will directly go to consumer forum.

Chayan Kar

Contact : chayankar88@gmail.com
satyanarayanat

Feb 22, 2017

water purifier

i have given so many complaints from december-29th about my aquasure xpert water purifier which is under resq plan,but my water purifier problem not rectified up to now,technicians has come and attended but problem not traced out by technicians up to now,i am suffering very much from near about 2 months so please take necessary action early
kaushikbose

Feb 18, 2017

product not replaced but gave false statement that damaged item has been replaced

this is to inform that i had resq plan from the yr 2015 to 2016 in between my tv started giving some problems on the screen after repeatedly telling them they send the service eng who did not do the job properly and did a temporally job and said would come back as soon the parts are available ..i went abroad and my wife could not manage to contact the concerned persons and the resq plan got lapsed this year..i went to the resq team office and they just denied to do any help...job no.8005287644. job done by mr. MH. SHAMIM. and stated that panel changed by brand ...please do the needful....thanks..

Feb 2, 2017

RE: defective fridge delivered

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

arjun.yadav

Feb 1, 2017

defective fridge delivered

This is to inform you that i have taken whirlpool fridge from reliance digital three month ago,now the problem is that my fridge is not working,and there is no response from customer care,tottally frustrated from reliance digital.....i have complain one month ago but still scenario is same.....i can't even think in dream to walk in reliance digital in future again....very very disappointed.

Arjun yadav
slahauddin

Jan 24, 2017

service of godrej refrigeretor

I have taken resQ care plan with new Godrej double door refrigerator from Reliance digital, DB city Bhopal. After 18 month we faced issue of low cooling. Mr. Yogesh sharma (technician from resq) have visited and checked my refrigerator and said timer is faulty so we are going to replace and he take come back after more than 21 days and changed some part with timer but refrigerator behaved same. we informed to Mr. Yogesh but he is not available after many attempt, he picked phone and said I am in Mumbai and sending another person but nobody come. than we again approached Mr,. Yogesh so this time he gives us Number of Mr. Sunil sharma of resQ. we approached Mr. Sunil Sharma, he send Mr. Imran for repair, he visited and checked refrigerator aid said Fan is not working. so we have to change it. we have to wait till parts coming form Mumbai.
More than One months over, we are still waiting and thinking about reliance Care plan and feeling foolish.
Every time when we approached customer care, person attending ask many information and the time of reply they keep silenced.
I do not know why?
It is a worst example of service, also structure and planed loot by reliance group.
my contact registered with ResQ 9425014614
Sansoni

Jan 23, 2017

Reliance digital

I purchased a Pureit Marvella Water purifier from Reliance Digital. They offered a 4 year maintenance contract. I took the same which I realize now is a big mistake. They have outsourced the services to a 3rd party and the customer care is having no control on the same. First time I complained, the technician turned after more than a week after continuous follow up. The service centre person says they don't have spares, and will order them and it will take 3-4 days for the spares to come. I complained on Saturday this time. It is Tuesday now and till date no call from the Service Centre. If you talk to the Customer care, they just say the service centre will call you. They are not willing to commit any time when the complaint will be resolved. They just have 1 answer, it will be done as soon as possible. I had even written a complaint to their senior management, but no response after 1 reply. I am considering to cancel my AMC and get the refund from them, if their response remains the same.

Jan 21, 2017

RE: Intex Phone issue

ishamadaan

Jan 21, 2017

Intex Phone issue

I have submitted my Intex Phone to reliance Rescue office(Shivani electronics,SCO 15 Zirakpur) in October month.I got it back from center even with more problems (overheating,speaker problem).Then i submitted it again on 3rd Nov.,2016.

After that i am continuously calling them for status of phone,they don't even respond to my calls and if they respond they are not giving correct status of phone.I am literately very much upset with this pathetic services.

Please help me out in getting my phone back.

Isha

paytm - Extra Money Deduction
    I have ordered dried Apricots and you have delivered me...
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml - They picked up product but not giving refund
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml Order ID: 19658406546 (1...
    Airtel payment bank - Payment bank is blocked
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    State Bank of India - education loan is given
    Sir, I want to say that I wanted education loan for...
    star plus serials - quality of sound of dpeech
    background music in certain serials is too loud we cannt...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Bigg Boss is media prostitution
    Dear Vijay TV, you can do anything just to run talks about...
    Street Dogs - street dogs
    send the dog's van to the area sanathnagar s r r 1165...
    disturbance - Disturbance
    Sir Please send dog catcher squad we are really disturbed...