Reliance ResQ

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance ResQ

ping2vishal@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2017

Complaint Number - 8011633430 - not resolved even after 10 days

My Complaint Number - 8011633430, which is raised on 08th Oct 2017 is still not resolved.

Today is only 10th day after raising complaint and even after dropping mail to you, there is not much progress.

Apart from writing same copy paste message to all customers, try to work on resolving issue also.

My AMC is for 2 years only, so i think you people are going to take entire 2 years time to resolve this issue and after that you will update me about expiry of my AMC.

is this your plan of action ?

Vishal
Mail : ping2vishal@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017

RE: Complaint not address from last 5 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution at the earliest.

ping2vishal@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017

Complaint not address from last 5 days

I have purchased Kent Grand plus water purifier from Reliance Digital with 2 Year additional RESQ AMC.

I have called Reliance Resq customer care (18001031044) on 08th Oct 2017 - 7:00 PM to change
water purifier filters as my water purifier stopped working.

My complaint is registered with Complaint Number - 8011633430

customer care people said filters will be replaced by technician within 48 Hours (Max SLA time).

08th Oct 2017 - No updated about my complaint.

10th Oct 2017 - I got call from mobile (7989099695), Resq person said technician will come tomorrow.

11th Oct 2017 - I called mobile (7989099695), Resq person said technician will come tomorrow as he has multiple complaint to resolve.

12th Oct 2017 - I called Reliance Resq customer care (18001031044), they said they will escalate issue.

12th Oct 2017 - I called mobile (7989099695), Resq person said technician will come tomorrow as its raining today.

Till now no technician has come to replace the filters, its 48+48 = 96 Hours already.

I have already given money for AMC and now again I am paying for water, which i am
buying from outside from last 5 days. Is this is the benefit of buying your AMC?

If you people are not capable to provide service within twice of your own SLA time, please refund my Money,
which i paid for 2 Year additional RESQ AMC. I will directly call Kent and ask for filter replacement.

If you do not want to refund my money then also confirm about the same, I will accept my foolishness
to get cheated by you by relaying on your big brand name.

Vishal
Mail : ping2vishal@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2017

RE: Worst service ever

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint is in process and here is the complaint number - 700248813 for future reference.

Aug 22, 2017

RE: Worst service ever

nnnaveen01

Aug 22, 2017

Worst service ever

I have a problem with my LG split AC. I took extra warranty from Reliance ResQ. I raised a request and a technician visited my place and said that the compressor has to be replaced. Then after, i havent received any call from ResQ till date. It was more than one month. I keep on calling them and every time they say that they raised a complaint with LG for a product order. I called the LG customer care and verified the requested which was cancelled long back because they are not going to do any service from reliance. These Reliance people keep on faking me saying that they are following upon a request which had cancelled long back. And when i asked Reliance the same, they just said sorry for the inconvenience and no response till now. My number is 9966000682

Jun 8, 2017

RE :Repair has not been done

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700222982 for future reference.

Jun 7, 2017

RE: Repair has not been done

Sridharmary

Jun 7, 2017

Repair has not been done

Customer name;p.mary sudha
Complaint no;8009505193
Swing motor problem
Technician came and confirmed one week back.till now not cleared.

Godrej split ac kindly check out the problem and clear it soon.

We called 100 times but no proper response
Technician Told u will give money same day i will repair. Other wise u Will contact customer care
I have 4 years warranty.
Product;godrej ac
My mobile no ;9848634131

Jul 20, 2016

Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad to know that your concern has been addressed and resolved. Hope that you are satisfied with our services. We will do our best to ensure that your next experience with us will be good and you will not face any more inconveniences. Here’s looking forward to your next visit at Reliance Digital. Please let us know if you have any further queries that we can assist you with.

Jul 18, 2016

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700134216 for future reference.

Jul 18, 2016

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

P.S.V.Pillai

Jul 15, 2016

Cheating

My Air Conditioner ( Reliance make) had a minor problem ( minor leakage through the pipe joining ). On receipt of complaint one technician, who does not have even basic knowledge came on 23.05.2014 with out any tools( even knife was taken from me) and applied a pice of electric tape on the leaking joint and charged Rs 450/-.He told me this is the minimum charge for the vist.When he checked there was no leak for a few minutes but after a few minutes after his departure again it started leaking.In spite of calling several times from the same date there was no response.Only on 1st June I received a message stating that my call number 8005686421 would be attended soon.But even after 46 days the complaint is not attended to.
khalidx9

Sep 13, 2013

Worst Service

!!! RESQ SERVICE IS THE WORST !!!

My whirlpool 123 topload 700h is not working for the past 3 months.
I bought it at Reliance Mart, Tolichowki last year August:2012.
The response from RESQ is PATHETIC !!

No one has fixed it even after several calls. The only response is, we will send our technician.
Everytime a technician comes and says, the PCB board has to be replaced and never comes back.

!!! DO SOME WORK GUYS !!! WARRANTY IS NOT ABOUT TAKING COMPLAINTS ONLY !!!

BETTER DO A SERVICE TO THE NATION --- CLOSE ALL YOUR SERVICE STATIONS -RESQ

Aug 23, 2012

Service

we have free copuns for buying a A/c of DAIKIN it is a offer

My complaint no. is 8001936733 for Refrigerator, on dated 19 Aug 2012, but as on date not received any satisfaction response. and after 96 hours somebody call me for visit.

thanks for your co-operation, Tomorrow we have already done my work from other organization.

May 22, 2012

Service

At Reliance resQ

we give free copuns for buying a Refrigerator it is a offer

First they will say that we are having best service centre for home appliances.

it is very very very bad.

First they will say best service.
when we say that we are having a problem in air cooler so,please send the service eng. for service.
first they said we will send the service eng. in 48 hours.

After 48 hours i have done a call to Reliance service centre they said we are not servicing the air cooler.

after 4 days they said no service for symphony air cooler.

At last the Reliance service centre people are saying that we are not giving the service for Symphony air cooler.

we should not trust Reliance service centre.

RELIANCE M N P PROBLEM - Regarding port number
    Please provide port number for 7488226783.....i have tried...
    SSC - General
    Worst site of SSC ... CHSL
    SSC - General
    Contact for any assistance regarding SSC CHSL 9125974888..
    BMTC - EXTRA TICKET FARE AND MOLESTY
    On 17th December around at 2:10 pm conductor of BMTC bus...
    MCD - Unauthorised Construction
    The house no B- 8/12 Vasant Vihar New Delhi-110057...
    SSC Cgl 2017 Online Application Issue - Error cannot connect to the server
    Sir/madam , I registered to the chsl form and attached...
    Spicejet - wrongly charged for excess baggage
    Hi Team This is a complaint about Spice Jet charging for...
    registered post - for not posted VP Letter
    My track consignment number is RT513629734IN of VP Letter...