Reliance ResQ

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Reliance ResQ

Jun 11, 2019

RE: Unprfessionsl Service

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number (700453804) for future reference.

Jun 11, 2019

RE: Unprfessionsl Service

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.

Jun 10, 2019

Unprfessionsl Service

Please do not take any product or AMC from Reliance Digital, they are fraud!!!

I have raised a service request with Reliance ResQ team for servicing of my Hitachi Air Conditioner. It is under Extended Warranty taken from Reliance Digital only. The request was raised on 3rd June and I was promised the service within 72 hours. Since last 4 days I have been following up multiple times in a day and every time I have been promised the issue has been escalated and the head office representative will call back the same day and technician will also complete the service the same day. The CSRs are so well trained in the fraud that they are just bothered to finish the call. If there is a Call Quality department which I am afraid there would be any, just listen to the calls. In couple of instances when I asked to speak to the supervisor, the reply was there is a wait time of 20 minutes (same wait time both the instances, how is it possible?). The CSR says "Service will be done today Be Positive". Please refund the Extended Warranty Money, I feel cheated by taking the AMC from Reliance. The complain Number is 8028148349

Jun 10, 2019

Unprofessional & Fraud Customer Service, not resolution in 1 week

Jun 8, 2019

Service request Number 8028148349, Reliance Digital is a cheat, pathetic Service

I have lodged a complaint on 3rd June for getting my Hitachi AC service which is in extended warranty. Daily I have been following up and receiving promises that a technician will visit the same day. no one is calling up and visiting. The CSRs are pathetic, they are not able to provide any resolution, they are not even sharing the Escalation Matrix nor even transferring the call to the supervisor. The standard line is they are not authorized and you will receive a call back. After being adamant one CSR said that the wait time is 25 minutes for the call to be transferred to the Head office. Is there someone sane person who is taking care of the department and looking after Customer Service and Maintenance. When will I get my AC serviced?

May 12, 2019

RE: No Service Available

That is not the experience we would want our customers to have. Please call us on our toll-free number 1800-103-1044. You can also find out other touchpoints using this link: https://bit.ly/2XbzWVB. Thank you.

May 11, 2019

No Service Available

Complete waste of money. Even after 4 weeks of registering the request for a technician visit, no one has come. Initial 3 weeks, the call centre just kept on repeating that they will send someone within 48 hours and follow up on my request. Even after calling 7 times, no one came. This week, got a call from a technician who even after fixing the time of visit, didn't turn up. Feeling cheated and defrauded. Worst service. I could have got the work done from some other professionals. Have decided to ask for the refund of my money. Not going to buy any product from Reliance digital and going to tell all my friends and relatives to do the same. Complete waste of money. Anyone who is reading this post, please think twice before signing for this service.
farazkhan_rel

Apr 8, 2019

AC SERVICE

Last year in June I have purchased a Bluestar window AC from reliance digital, so now I ambound to get service from resQ, as bluestar doesn’t provide any service if you purchase the ac from reliance digital.
I am really disappointed with the service of resQ, I have raised a request for my window AC on 5th April 2019 at 03:20 P.M. and their customer care representative (actually all they are fake guy) assured me that our TAT is 72 hours, but we will make sure that our technician will visit your house in next 24 hrs. However, it’s been more than 72 hrs. and I am still waiting for the technician for my AC service.
I have been calling at resQ customer care number from the day I have requested for the service, and every time resQ fake employee making fake promises with me.. The worst customer care service I have ever experienced with.
In this hot weather I am waiting from last 3 days for my AC service. The worst part is resQ customer care, they don’t even listen your concern just speak their copy paste words.
I really feel cheated with resQ team.

Faraz Khan
9811952163
farazkhan_rel

Apr 8, 2019

Window AC service

Last year in June I have purchased a Bluestar window AC from reliance digital, so now I ambound to get service from resQ, as bluestar doesn’t provide any service if you purchase ac from reliance digital.
I really feel cheated with resQ team.

Faraz Khan
9811952163
ashish Sisodia

Feb 2, 2019

Service Request_8022922034

I regret to inform that, the services of reliance resq is pathetic.
I have raised the complaint regarding sound in my kent RO pearl, two weeks before, but till date no response from their end.

Last time also when I raised the complaint regarding sediment filter issue they have address the concern issue after 30 days (approx.) after so many calls and reminders.

I really seems to be like a fraud or cheat from the reliance resq end.

Ashish Sisodia
Hikhan

Aug 24, 2018

Pathetic service

I have been calling the reliance digital toll free no since the last 4 days as I am facing issues with my water purifier.Evert time the C.S advisor says that the engineee will visit in 48 hrs and the next time when I call to check the status they say there is no previous record on the system
I Fail to understand Is it the issue with that CS advisors who is not registering any complain or the entire Customer service team beacuse everyone is the same.
I have a patient at home beacuse of which Installed the water purifier and if it does not get reaolved in the next 24hrs I will make sure that I escalate it further.

My registered mob no. 8538034521
PRIYANKA KHALKHO

Aug 9, 2018

RE: Escalation: Service Request No: 8017635571

Dear Valued Customer,

With regards to your complaint, please be informed that we are working on your complaint (Ref. No.: 700356608) and will get back to you with an update soon.

Aug 9, 2018

RE: Escalation: Service Request No: 8017635571

peeyushparimal

Aug 8, 2018

Escalation: Service Request No: 8017635571

Hi ,

I had opened a complaint (8017635571 ) with ResQ and I see that the complaint has been closed without any engineer visiting my place.

From last 2 days someone calls and asks us when are we at home so that they may come accordingly. However, they ensure that they don't come in the agreed slots.
Yesterday I was late in my office by 3 hours waiting for them. And then they said they will come after 7 PM and they didn't and now I see the request has been closed without any visit.

They reschedule it every day and I get a message that it has been rescheduled as per my request.

What kind of pathetic service is this?
I wasted my day waiting for your guys.

Also they ask us to write to [email protected] for any feedback or complaint but email to [email protected] is bouncing back.

Generally I get a message to rate the service and this did not happen this time.

Can you please help me with your escalation matrix please? I must escalate it to your highest management about this fraud that is happening right under their nose.

Nov 29, 2016

RE: FRAUD SERVICE

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

Shivangi

Nov 28, 2016

FRAUD SERVICE

Reliance took my TV many months ago and hasn't answered my call or done anything to assure me that my TV will be fixed or repaired.

What is happening?

Jun 27, 2016

RE: THIRD ESCALATION FOR RELIANCE RESQ CARE

Dear Trisha Tagore,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number - 700130166 for future reference.

Trisha Tagore

Jun 26, 2016

THIRD ESCALATION FOR RELIANCE RESQ CARE

THIS IS MY THIRD ESCALATION FOR THE SAME COMPLAINT.. NO RESOLUTION TILL DATE..

pathetic service inspite of escalations
This is my SECOND ESCALATION on this forum for the same issue.

After raising a complaint at this forum finally got some response from the service centre. post 2-3 visits, finally they repaired some part, though at the time of taking the AMC, i was told defective parts wld be replaced. Yesterday some engineer finally came to set it right.I was not at home at the time, They showed the machine to be working to my father. I told them i would give a final approval once i actually use the machine. within minutes i got a call from another number which i realised was from your vendor 0124-4203745. They asked me the same thing and i replied stating that i will only close the complaint if the machine works. But within seconds i got a SMS stating that the complaint has been closed.

Today when i went to wash clothes, i noticed that the inlet and outlet both were not connected, I fixed it myself, and gave it a go. It started to work but stopped midway giving some error. Tried calling the engineer, he told me to call back, the later did not answer my call. Tried calling the service centre number from where i received the call. no one is answering the call. Now tell me what am i supposed to do? my machine is full of wet soapy clothes and the machine is not working and the service centre and engineer is not responding.

Please get this rectified asap. and rest assured i will never recommend your service to anyone in the future...

complaint number 700128151

This is really pathetic service and a shame to Reliance

Jun 22, 2016

Reliance Digital

RE: pathetic service inspite of escalations

Dear Trisha Tagore,

Trisha Tagore

Jun 21, 2016

pathetic service inspite of escalations

This is my SECOND ESCALATION on this forum for the same issue.

complaint number 700128151

This is really pathetic service and a shame to Reliance..

Jun 9, 2016

Reliance Digital

RE: AMC service not provided even after one month of logging complaint

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance

harishjain023

Jun 9, 2016

AMC service not provided even after one month of logging complaint

Pathetic customer service. I have taken the Samsung Window AC AMC on 20th Jul 2015; I have logged the complaint (call no. 8005629989) of my AC non functioning on 13th May 2016 for the first time ever since AMC is taken, but Reliance is failed to replace AC part and the call is opened since then inspite more than 100 followup calls at Service center and multiple complaints at customer care (complaint ref nos. 700119874 ; 8005766384). Service center is telling that they dont have parts and logged the complaint with Samsung and are asking me to pay Samsung call charges - I dont understand why would I pay to Samsung when I had already paid the advance AMC charges to Reliance. I immediately need refund of my AMC money as Reliance failed to provide service in one month of logging the call inspite having SLA of 3 days to provide resolution.
From the very dissatisfied customer
Harish Jain
9818452023

Jun 25, 2012

Destroyed my AC

I am also facing the same problem, The service engineer have three visit to find out that AC has Gas leakage. They Uninstall my AC but no one has contacted me to pick it up.
I am chasing them from one one month first for their eng visit now for some who will pick my AC and get it rectified.

Please share my NCR Manager contact details may be it can help.

May 9, 2011

Destroyed my AC

Please share the NCR manager's contact details with me.

Aug 5, 2010

Destroyed my AC

I bought my Samsung AC from Reliance Digital in 2009 and got the warranty renewed from Reliance ResQ by means of AMC in July 2010 -- The same day as I got it wet serviced. There were two more ACs which were serviced the same day with warranty renewed. For the samasung AC:
It got faulty -- failed to switch on ---- the same day as it was serviced. I called Rel Resq and they sent an Engioneer the third day to check. He told me that it had moisture inside because of which the digital panel got faulty and will have to be replaced. He confirmed it happened because of improper service. So now I had the AMC and the problem was also because of a improper service by the guys. I called the manager and the first response I got was "Sir how can it get faulty the same day when AMC is renewed. Was it faulty before?" I was stunned but this guy agreed to take care. Next day an Engineer came after a lot of fights and lies from the other side and took the faulty part -- the digital panel -- and told me that it would be repalced within two days. A few days passed -- 5, to be precise. I called the manager. I was told it is raining today so nobody could come. The next morning the reply was the same. In the afternoon, sun was out, I called again and I was told the guys have gone back by now, so we will take care tomorrow. Next day passed. another day passed. I called the third day and was assured somebody will do it that day itself. In the evening, I called again. Same reply -- it will be done. Half an hour later, an engineer called and told he wont come as he had some personal work. I asked him to confirm with his manager on conference but I was rudely told back that this was not his job. I called the manager again. No reply. Next day morning, I called again - i was again told it would be done. In the evening I called again, and nobody picked up. I toiled hard to find the number of the NCR manger and got it. Called him, he is a good guy, I believe, requested him and he assured me it would be done the same day. The engineer came as promised and took out the new panel. It was then that I noticed that the panel was not the same model as mine. In fact it seemed to be a very old one. The engineer insisted that it is the same one. I went mad but this useless fellow held on to his staement. I called the manger and the NCR manger again and told them the story. They apologized and asked the guy to come back with the panel. Next day I got a confirmation that the complaint has been lodged with Samsung. Its been two days ---- still waiting

Wrong e challan - Wrong E Challan
    To RTO Pune We have received e-challan...
    Housing Society Registrar -Thane - Penalty levied by society
    Dear Sir, Society has charged me an penalty of...
    Indiabulls pharmaceuticals - Salary account activate
    Plz mera salary account activate Kra de kit to mil gye...
    PGT adv13/2019 - PGT
    For appllying PGT Adv13/19 I am eligible but a message...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Traffic Violation
    To, Date : 18 –Sep-2019 Deputy Commissioner of...
    Shoes zeeper shop - Delevry is not heare
    Sir buy shoes on your shopping site which I have not...
    Happy Easy Go - Feedback
    Hi. I just to brief my experience with Happyeasygo.com....
    Municipal Corporation panchkula - Stray cattle
    Do something .. regarding start cattles on roads and...
    SUBHANI.S - forgot my details related to employment registration
    RESPECTED SIR I AM SUBHANI.S I FORGOT MY EMPLOYMENT...