reliance sim card registration fail

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about reliance sim card registration fail

Sathishramini

Jun 16, 2018

Sim card registration failed

I am not using my jio sim since 3 months, Now i want to recharge my jio number i.e 7989707202. But it is showing as sim card registration failed. please reactivate my number. My alternate number is 9133999074.

Please do the needful.
Pcsekaran

Jan 28, 2018

Not registered on network

Dear Reliance communication.

My Reliance prepaid number is not working 9345253304 showing not registered in network. My alternate number is 9941150678. My number is tied with all otp and important to recover. Can you help on this to fix.
Biswanath barman

Jan 6, 2018

registration fail of my reliance sim card

Hello sir,
My reliance number 9832371254 showing sim card registration failed from couple of days.Its a very important number for my work.so i request u to fix this problem soon please..
My alternative no- 9851443641.
avanish351

Nov 5, 2017

Sim card registration failed

My number 9013435565 is show registration failed plzz active my nmber it urgently this nmber in my bnk accunt
My alternate no-8123055323

Avanish Kumar
avanish351

Nov 5, 2017

Sim card registration failed

Yesterday I want to use my no which is registered with all my essential documents and all my banks which I use.

My registration failed no is-9013435565

Kindly fix it now because it is my no which I use for all my work.
Alternative no-8123055323

Avanish Kumar
Shwetank_baliyan

Oct 29, 2017

Sim registration failed

My reliance. GSM no 8882377921 this sim registration failed. Please replace my sim. My alternate no is 9718208330.
Shwetank_baliyan

Oct 29, 2017

Sim registration failed

My reliance. GSM no 8882377921 this sim registration failed. Please replace my sim. My alternate no 9718208330
Amit Adhikary

Oct 25, 2017

Sim registration faild

My reliance. GSM no 9734402202 this sim registration fall. Please replace my sim. My city no care. My alternate no 8535921205

Sep 13, 2017

RE: Registration failed

Reliance Communications
Nihalt

Sep 1, 2017

Registration failed

My registration failed of sim no. 9691788328.please register it .Send me solutions on no.7770818243
Kirya

Aug 7, 2017

Reliance sim regstration failed

My number 8254865711 is show registration failed plzz active my nmber it urgently this nmber in my bnk accunt
Debender Prasad

Jul 5, 2017

sim card registraion failed

My mobile no is 7666887242 - Sim Showing registration failed

So, Plz, guide how to get Re-Activate SIM.

My alternate number is 8473808269. I need this urgently as this is my registered number with my bank.

Debender Prasad
ASWINI KUMAR PADHI

Jul 1, 2017

Jio sim registration failed

Dear Sir, my jio sim number- 7008800132 registration has been failed as i have not recharged its monthly data recharge.
Only 99 prime membership has been done since last 06month. I want to recharge monthly data now & activate my number.
please help.
Birupakhya mahapatra

Jul 1, 2017

Sim registration failed

I am from Odisha and currently staying in New Delhi. My number is 9692263710 and I am using this number from last 7 years with registration details of mine.But now it shows sim registration failed.As this number associated with my bank accounts and other government links so I really need this. Please look into it.I can be reached at [email protected] or 8375965422 my new Delhi contact number.

Birupakhya Mahapatro
paripihu

Apr 14, 2017

Sim card registration has been failed

My sim card registration has been failed. I hadn't recharged the number from last 3 month
My number is -7499897923 and my alternate number is 7676948804
ITRIVEDI

Mar 31, 2017

JIO registration failed

I have done the Payment but my account has not been registered as Prime. I called customer care and they mentioned there is a technical issue so they can't take calls. I tried to chat using JIO application but got no response.

Not at all happy with the Reliance card and service team.

I don't think I would wish to switch to JIO anymore.
akshay700

Mar 26, 2017

posting complaint again bcoz i hv missed my alternative no.

sir/mam my reliance sim 9625056204 registration has failed..plzzz solve this problem as soon as possible...i m in great need of this sim..altrenative no,if needed,... is 9882056883...i
thnk.
akshay700

Mar 26, 2017

sim registration failes

thnk u

Feb 17, 2017

RE: my sim registration failed

​Dear Riyaz,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number here using a PC: http://on.fb.me/1lrvkq7 so that we can successfully contact you to address your concerns.

Reliance Communications​
ABDUL RIYAZ

Feb 12, 2017

my sim registration failed

My number 7879904277 registration failed
wasu.pathak

Jan 11, 2017

sim registration failed

My sim 9325360191 is deactivated, no signal available error. Changed the sim from rcom center still same issue. We have paid the dues.not able to call customer center it gives error sim not registered. Handle it immediately.

Dec 26, 2016

RE: my reliance sim shows registration failed

Dear Atul,

Reliance Communications
Atulpawan

Dec 20, 2016

my reliance sim shows registration failed

Sir/Madam
my reliance no 8010673757 shows sim card registration failed from 17/12/2016,my alternate no 9560273260 plz solve my problem soon
sumit.ghosh11

Nov 30, 2016

sim card registration failed

my no. 8468060803 is showing sim card registration failed from today,dont knw why.the no is vv important as its registered for net banking now due to demonetisation i can't do online payment also

my alternate no is 9433057450.ps solve the problem as soon as as possible facing a huge difficulty.
sagar yerram

Nov 29, 2016

Sim failed

Hello sir,

From yesterday my sim is not working suddenly.when I inserted in another phone it is showing as sim failed,my sim number is 8919548704
And my alternate number is 9492324042.kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible.