Relief India Trust

Consumer complaints and reviews about Relief India Trust

Deepa_S

Oct 17, 2014

Got a call from Relief India Trust

Today i got a call from 9210117202 from a girl by name Yogita Rajput asking donation to help a baby named Pratigya. She said that baby is suffering from Blood cancer. She was talking too much with many emotional dialogues. I felt fishy and asked her website details, did a google search and found this site. Like this i found many sites where people have complained about this fraud NGO.

People be aware. Please do not donate.

Deepa
manishpuraswani

Oct 3, 2014

relief india trust

Yesterday I received a call from Relief India Trust. I was told by the girl that she received my contact number from the references put up on the form by a Blood donor who donated blood in a camp in Mumbai. The phone was then handed over to a so called co-volunteer, who asked me to logon-to the website to make the transaction and explained me the procedure.I told them I will do it the next day through offline mode of transfer. They said they will confirm the bank details through SMS. Accordingly, they sent me the details this morning and were constantly following up for the donations untill I go to the bank and pay up and they remembered my name very well.but unfortunately the next day is id holiday and today is dushera holiday so i decided to pay online but firstly i check the site on google and there i saw the other links and i found complaint link against relief india trust.
thank you for submit complaints here who is cheated from this trust.
san123456

Sep 1, 2014

I also got call from the same trust

san123456

Sep 1, 2014

I also got call from the same trust

Today in the evening I also got call from the relief india company no 8447596436 where I found that there is some blander and I have searched for the company on google and I came to know that this compant is fraud. Please do not respond to such call and not transfer any fund before inquiring it.
ArunkumarR

Aug 22, 2014

These people called me as well

I believe these people are fraud and it is like these people want immediately to login and make donations. They don't even bother to explain what is the cause. Simple they have some photos to create sympathy. How cum i can donate being a resident in chennai to have trust on these NGO's in Delhi. Definetly Indian Govement should intefere these matters, find out if any fraud is happening. How these people with complete setup they cheat people. These NGO's should be tracked with the mobile no's and punished them seviuorly if they have been found guilty. Only God have to save our Indian system.
tikam123

Jun 26, 2014

Scam to collect funds as Donation

Today I received a call from Relief India Trust. I was told by the girl that she received my contact number from the references.The phone was then handed over to a so called co-volunteer, who asked me to logon-to the website to make the transaction and explained me the procedure. As I was in the office i did payment Online.

After depositing the amount in their bank account, when I came online, I was shocked to see the reviews of this trust (or should I say this so called trust). This NGO is not officially registered, which I figured out upon performing a search on http://ngo.india.gov.in . This clearly is a fraud.
Scorpion1987

Mar 25, 2014

Scam to collect money

Yesterday I received a call from Relief India Trust. I was told by the girl that she received my contact number from the references put up on the form by a Blood donor who donated blood in a camp in Mumbai. The phone was then handed over to a so called co-volunteer, who asked me to logon-to the website to make the transaction and explained me the procedure. As I was in the office and as my Manager wanted to speak to me, I said I'll do it later. But the guy who explained me the process was insisting that I do it right away as it would hardly take time inspite of knowing that my office people wanted to speak to me at that very moment.

I told them I will do it the next day through offline mode of transfer. They said they will confirm the bank details through SMS. Accordingly, they sent me the details this morning and were constantly following up for the donations untill I go to the bank and pay up and they remembered my name very well. Soon after that, when I tried to call the girl again to ask for the receipt of payments, the girl asked me "who's this". After giving her my name and asking for the receipt, I was told that the receipt will be sent within 24 hours.

Some things I really found strange here:

1) How come the volunteers are so willingly calling up and messaging people through their cell numbers without being bothered about with their bills would go upto. It clearly looked like their cell-phone bills were completely taken care of.
2) When the volunteer knew that I was at work and was being called by my senior, why was he so insistent that I leave my official work aside and make the donation.

As per my observation, the volunteers don't insist so-much upon getting donations.