Renault duster

Consumer complaints and reviews about Renault duster

Nov 19, 2017

Vibration in Duster Automatic

Dear Rajat,

We would request you to please get in touch with your nearest dealership for better assistance in this regard. To locate your nearest dealer, please follow the link given: http://bit.ly/1BPtIXx
Feel free to contact our toll-free number ############in case you need help with anything else.
rajatsarawagi

Nov 18, 2017

Vibration in Duster Automatic

I have diesel Automatic duster. My duster is just 10 months old, and 7000 kms. I get some vibrations when i start driving, both while going front and rear in low speed. Please let me know what i should get it done to rectify it.

Nov 16, 2017

DUSTER 110

Dear Manil Katyal,

We strive to provide excellent customer service. Our team has been informed about your issue and they are looking into it. Please allow us some time to get back to you with an update.
manil katyal

Nov 14, 2017

DUSTER 110

As I had written previously (April 28th, 2017) regarding the problems with RENAULT DUSTER, well all I got is calls from their consumer service center and with an assurance that they will escalate my problem to the next person in charge of the same, as usual nothing happened no feedback nothing. Finally I got my vehicle repaired and shelled out Rs 1,05,000 for the same. Clutch changed / Steering Rack changed / shockers changed I guess just the engine block remains which needs a change now. The problem is the car is still no good the clutch still jerks and the steering is more like that of a truck you need to pull the same back in order to straighten the vehicle.
If the consumer service center reads the same please do not bother to call me as I really do not want any assistance coj I will be getting rid of the crap any day soon.
The reason I am writing is just got the brilliant news on mail.
"In the first half of FY18, the company's sales in domestic market shrunk 22 per cent to 54,447 units when the industry clocked a volume growth of over nine per cent.
Sales from Kwid, a model that brings over 80 per cent of the sales, has slipped 20 per cent during this period".
Goes to show that INDIAN CONSUMER is KING and word travels quickly.
I hope this is probably the end of this BULL SHIT manufacturer in INDIA and they shut shop and leave INDIA for good.
Good riddance to utter rubbish.
Manil Katyal
ayidries

Nov 12, 2017

Renult duster 2018 engin noise

We have had our Renault Duster for just over 1 month (3000 miles) and notice that the engine sounds quite noisy. An almost whistling sound when accelerating up through the gears. It does stop when i shut down the AC but a little concerned as other diesels I have had seemed to run much quieter and smoother. unfortunately i took my car to the agent here in Egypt they claimed the this is normal noise, my car is 1600CC ? the noise comes only when i use the car AC, i am very disappointed, i love my car except for this problem, help me please, thanks in advanced

My name is Eng. Ahmed Idries
Email idries@cap-grp.com
tell 00201222183533
My Car Renult Duster model 2018 1600CC automatic full option

Nov 3, 2017

Dear Customer(Jairam Warrier),

We understand that our team had contacted you and shared necessary clarification with regards to warranty policy. Further, the required repairs shall be carried out on paid basis only. In case of any support, you may directly get in touch with the dealership or call us at ############.
kiran_duster

Oct 30, 2017

Cannot change gear

Suddenly gear jammed and not moving from neutral to any gear while driving, Once i stop the engine and the gears are started shifting normally but again giving problems while the engine is on/running. Just did my 70k service 1 week before.

Oct 25, 2017

Dear Bijit Goyary,

We understand that our team got in touch with you regarding your concern and the appointment has been booked for your vehicle. In case of any support required please feel free to contact us at ############.

Oct 23, 2017

Duster AMT

Dear Arjun,

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
Jun90

Oct 22, 2017

Duster AMT

Hello friends

I bought a Renault Duster AMT RXL in May, 2016. Love the car for its handling, drive quality and road presence but 1 major problem and few minor annoyances. I expect more for something worth 15lacs on-road. After 6000 kms i started noticing shuddering/stuttering at low speeds (1st & reverse gears). This shuddering/stuttering results in dramatic vibrations and jerks at speeds just above 5km/hr.. After multiple visits to Renault service station and few basic trouble shooting performed on the car, the problem did not go away and it had become strenuous to drive in the city. So after 6000kms and multiple visits to the ST they replaced the Clutch kit, Crankshaft Seal and Clutch Fluid. So the issue was fixed and i was satisfied with results - no more shuddering and I am pleased with the service, professionalism of the Trident Renault Service centre at Indiranagar, Bangalore - in particular Mr.Manohar who was talking to Renault India to fix this issue (manufacturing Defect). Also, it was covered under warranty(obviously) so I had to pay Rs.0. The shuddering had disappeared.All was good - enjoyed few long drives without a hiccup... Until a month ago. The car has clocked 14000kms and the shuddering is back!!! it creeps(amt feature) then shudders/vibrates/jerks around vigorously.. The same problem we had at 6000 kms is back at 14000kms.. Seems like a trend. The replaced parts hold on for about 6000 kms and then go bust. Very disappointed with this issue.. I have taken it back to the service station and the guys did some basic check ups(same as last time).They have suggested i step on the accelerator and build speed where the shuddering is gone. But, how is that possible in todays traffic in Bangalore. Its pretty much bumper to bumper traffic from my home to my workplace in whitefield. I am distressed by the fact that this is a defected car or engine/amt gearbox problem or a faulty clutch system. I will monitor the vehicle in the next few days and surely return to the service station to get this fixed. Renault India, please take note. This needs to be sorted ASAP.
Other annoyances are the interiors - pathetic and cheap materials shows by the constant creaking sounds from the dashboard. The car is so smooth over potholes and the worst of roads - its a joy to drive even on the worst roads in Bangalore, but for the interiors being unable to hold it together, which ultimately spoils the ride.. I can live with the shitty interiors but the engine shuddering/jerking needs to be addressed immediately.

Arjun

Oct 22, 2017

Dear Bijit Goyary,

We're here for your help. This concern has been raised with our team. Please allow us some time to get back to you with an update on the same.

Dear Customer(Jairam Warrier),

Duster Engine(Diesel) Unwanted engine HUmming Sound

i owned duster 85PS RXZ 2 months back but unwanted humming engine sound irritates a lot. Please suggest

Mobile 8011863855

Engine sound much

I bought duster 85ps RXZ two months back but now my engine sound much. Kindly suggest how to take it up.

Mob:8011863855
Jairam Warrier

Oct 13, 2017

High Pressure Pump

My Duster 110PS has run 56000 KM. I have been having a problem of not getting proper acceleration sometimes when pressing the accelerator. When i got this checked in Jan 2017 with the Authorised Service Center of Duster in Atul Kataria Marg, they said that it was an electrical wiring problem and confirmed that they had resolved the same. Recently, for the past 10 days, i started facing similar problems and yesterday (12th October 2017) the warning sign of engine (static) came yesterday and then i took the vehicle to the service centre.

The service centre said there are no issues with the electrical wiring and the high pressure pump needs to be changed. They are not clear whether the high pressure pump is the issue . They are charging 55,000 for this. They also said that this is a common complaint for duster diesel. If it is a common complaint then the issue lies with the manufacturer.

The entire diagnosis of the problem leaves a lot to be desired and is totally un professional. I am not sure whether by spending Rs. 55,000 i am getting the correct advise

Oct 12, 2017

New Duster starting

Dear Customer( rajesh_image@hotmail.com),

rajesh_image@hotmail.com

Oct 9, 2017

New Duster starting

I bought Renault Duster 4 month ago, now my car creating starting problem
and very irritating humming sound inside the car.

Oct 9, 2017

Dear Sameer,

We understand that our team had contacted you and provided necessary clarification on your reported concern. In case any support required in future please feel free to connect with us at ############.
Jshindekk

Oct 7, 2017

Clutch problems with Renault Duster

i,

I bought Renault Duster 85RXL in April 2016. After 16 months vehicle has started giving me problem with clutch & gear shifting. Today I went to your service center in Thane, Ghodbander road and I was told that fixing this problem would need about Rs 24,000 as clutch plate and pressure plate needs to be replaced. Vehicle has only 14,000 KMs of run.

I have been driving in India since 2000 and as I understand clutch plate doesn't get damaged so early unless it is manufacturing defect. I have also bought extended warrenty from Renault. I request you to kindly look into this and resolve gear shifting & clutch issues immediately.

eMail: jaywantshinde75@gmail.com
Contcat No: 9004610990

Jaywant Shinde

Oct 3, 2017

Dear Sameer,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard.

Oct 3, 2017

Dear Sameer,

We do not want you to feel this way about us. Kindly allow us some time to escalate the matter to the concerned team. We'll get in touch with you
sameerganjoo

Sep 25, 2017

SMOKE IN DUSTER 85BHP

I purchased Duster 85 Bhp in 2012.Till now my car covered 120000 kms then the issue of smoke came to notice .I approached the Service center of Duster at Noida and i made a web complaint also.
Unfortunte to hear from Service Centre that they are not allowed to repair the Engine in any case.As per them the Duster policy is to recommend the ENGINE REPLACEMENT and the cost is approx 5,25,000Rs.
I fail to understand this policy ......Will any one be so mad/fool to spend 5.25lacs after 5 years on the Car.My car is just at my parking at home nor i am able to use it nor able to sell it.
It has really shattered my feelings and view for Renault.
I expect the solution for same else i will repend my life time that i made a wrong selection and for sure will not ever buy self or recommend any known.

Please get some solution to keep your Customer Loyal to you.

SAMEER@9971790079 (sameer_ganjoo@hotmail.com)

Aug 18, 2017

Clutch goes free

Dear Customer(Kamaldeep1911),

Aug 18, 2017

RENAULT DUSTER CLUTCH PROBLEM

Dear K.K. Varghese,

We always strive to provide an excellent experience to our customers. Kindly allow us some time to escalate the matter to the concerned team and they will look into it.
ARCHANAABHAVAN

Aug 17, 2017

RENAULT DUSTER CLUTCH PROBLEM

Brought Renault duster in July 1016 and december 2016 the clutch had gone and they asked for Rs.25000/- for replacement and finally their head office interfered and no payment is collected.
The same problem now and they had taken the card and said that the cost may come around Rs. 25000/- and we have to submit RC book, driving licence and unsurance papers to claim.
If the clutch is damaged every six months public had to think twice before seening Renault vehicles.
DR.K.K.VARGHESE

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...