Renault duster

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Renault duster

Dear Ashok,

We understand that our team has contacted you and have extended the necessary support in this regard. For further assistance, you may get in touch with your nearest dealership or contact us at ############.

Dear Sanjeev,

We understand that our team has contacted you and shared clarification in this regard. We request you to kindly get in touch with the dealership for any further assistance.

Dear Ashok,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard.

Dear Ashok Garg,

This complaint is being forwarded to the concerned team. Rest assured, they will look into it and will contact you for further help.
ashok1389@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2018

Gear stuck problem last one year

We are facing the gear stuck problem last one year and after so many follow problem not resolved by Sunrise Auto Faridabad.
As per Sunrise Auto/ Renault team, clutch work to be done and this problem will resolved. We have done the clutch work from Sunrise Auto and this problem not resolved till now. As per Sunrise technician, this problem in this model and there is no any solution.
Gear stuck problem in still now and no solution on Renault team.

Ashok Garg

Nov 1, 2017

Dear Vivek Khosla,

We confirm that the highlighted concern has been addressed and the vehicle has been delivered to you. In case of any support required please feel free to contact us at ############

Oct 25, 2017

Dear Vivek Khosla,

We do not want you to feel this way about us and request you to allow us some time to look into this matter. This has been notified to the concerned team and they will surely assist you further.
Vivek Khosla

Oct 24, 2017

Complaints regarding my car

I purchased Renault Duster (Diesel RXL 85 PS; Reg.no HR 51 BC 3122) on 21st Oct 2014. I would like to highlight your immediate attention to string of issues related to my car, as described below.

Problem#1
Since Day 1, I have been facing gear shifting issues, which I also highlighted at the time of first service and have promptly put in complaint of hard gears/ gears getting stuck in all my subsequent scheduled services. Please refer to the detailed services history to verify my complaint.
During the car service on 13th Jan 2017, there was a significant amount of work done in Gearbox (related to this problem) which costed me a lot of money (INR 13298 incld. mandatory service).
Every time I was given assurance that this problem would not occur again, but I am still facing the same issue. Recently, I have some work done on replacing clutch cylinders on 6th Oct 2017. This has led to some improvement, however, I still face gear shifting issue from 1st to 2nd gear.

Problem#2
I faced severe wetting issue of the car bottom mats (black mats) in all the four compartments (front and rear). During the work done on 17th Sep 2017 (amount spent INR 6553 including ~4000 INR for removing, drying and refitting of mats), I was told that this was due to leakage on air condenser pipe and which has been rectified. However, after few days, it rained heavily and the problem recurred. Again I had to take my car to the workshop. Further investigation by your team provided leakage in the rear car door as the reason and which they apparently fixed. Though after that, I have not faced the problem but I would like to observe this if it rains again, to actually confirm that this problem has been resolved completely

Problem #3
A week after the above visit to the workshop, the handbrake of my car broke. When I contacted the supervisor, I was suggested to visit after Diwali. Today (24th Oct 2017), I took my car to the workshop and they have mentioned that a plate connected to Brake assistor is missing altogether! and now the entire set (costing around INR 3000) would need to be replaced. I asked the supervisor that how can a part go missing suddenly and he had no response/ reason to provide.
This is highly disappointing and disgusting. Suddenly a part from my car will fall down or go missing and may prove to be a life affecting disaster to me and my family. Imagine hand brake failure while driving on a hill station?!?!

Problem#4
Couple of days ago, the car air-condition has stopped cooling. Today (24th Oct 2017), I took my car to the workshop and they have mentioned that it needs cleaning and servicing only. There is no gas leakage or electrical issue. This would cost another ~2700 INR.

The car is only 3 years old and have been driven for a total distance of ~57000kms. I have also purchased extended warranty which is valid till Oct 2018. Considering the age of the car, I am facing so many issues intermittently which has been very frustrating and have resulted in me spending a lot of money on the repairs. I am really worried now that I will continue to face these issues regularly. I have been getting my car serviced regularly as well (you can refer the service records)

I would like Renault Senior management to take note of my complaint and provide a complete checkup of my car on an urgent basis as these failures can be life threatening to me as well. Additionally, Renault need to reimburse for my expenses which I have incurred of late since the beginning of this year.
I had chosen Renault over other brands in the same segment when I was looking to purchase a new car 3 years ago. However, its been a rough ride and a terrible experience for me so far. I would like to see tangible effort from Renault for this.

Vivek Khosla

Sep 12, 2017

REGARDING CAR PROBLEM

MY CAR IS INDICATING ENGINE PROBLEM AND BREAK PROBLEM OR A/C COOLING IS NOT WORKING. TODAY I GO TO SERVICE CENTER REGARDING SERVICING THE CAR. THEY ARE CHARGES RS 12055 FOR THE SERVICING CAR PROBLEM.MY CAR PROBLEM IS CONTINUOSLY GOING.I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED TO RENAULT SERVICE. THEY NO FULLFILLING THE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.I FEEL VERY BAD EXPERIENCE FOR THE RENAULT DUSTER CAR.

Aug 30, 2017

CAR PROBLEM

MY CAR IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. NO ANY ONE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.I AM WORRIED ABOUT AC COOLING,BREAK,SMOKE OF CAR.PLEASE SOLVE MY CAR PROBLEM. I REQUEST TO ALL MANAGER STAFF OF RENAULT DUSTER PLEASE QUICKLY SOLVE MY CAR PROBLEM.

Aug 23, 2017

BREAK NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Dear Sanjeev,

We'll definitely look into this. We're forwarding your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update on this issue.

Aug 21, 2017

BREAK NOT WORKING PROPERLY

DEAR SIR,

Aug 12, 2017

REGARDING COOLING

Dear Sanjeev,

We understand that our dealership had contacted you and provided necessary assistance on your reported concern. In case any support required in future please feel free to connect with us at ############/customer@renault.com.

Aug 3, 2017

Regarding cooling

The air conditioners of my car are still not cooling. Today's weather is hot,then I got the same problem again.please solve the problem.

Regarding cooling Regarding cooling

Jul 29, 2017

mny small problems in my duster diesel amt model

Dear Mandeep,

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.

Jul 28, 2017

REGARDING COOLING

Junior manager are not support properly.He can not send information to senior staff.He roughly committed but cannot solve the problem.Today your head manager drive with us. He is properly Known what the problem in it ?I hope so he is support & solve the problem properly.

Jul 28, 2017

REGARDING SMOKE OF CAR & COOLING

OUR CAR IS NOT PROPERLY WORKING WITH A/C .IT IS CONTINUOUSLY PROBLEM WITH A/C.
Mandeep Kamboj

Jul 22, 2017

mny small problems in my duster diesel amt model

many small problems in my renault duster bought it 7months ago. I am very dissapointed from the service they are providing. I am continously going to the service center for the same issues but they are not resolving my issues and every time they told me now your car has no problems and after 15 to 20 days i will get the same issues again.

Jul 13, 2017

Dear Sanjeev Kumar,

Jul 12, 2017

REGARDING SMOKE OF CAR

When we drive the car then smoke are coming in front of the car and AC cooling are not support sometime.
Raju Kalra

Jan 25, 2015

Patetic service

Dear Sir/ MAdam,

I purchased Renault duster from Faridabad and after running of approx 1000 kms its speedo meter stopped working (on and off)....car was sent to service centre and after keeping the car for entire day and running it more than 100 kms it was sent to me saying thats its speedometer is ok now.

After that speedometer was giving the same problem and car was sent to service centre again by rejecting my request to pick it up from my residence. Again some setting was done and speedometer reading was brought to zero from 2000 kms.

It worked for some time and again it started giving problem and same was intimated to service centre and again there was no support in picking car from residence. I continued used the car and it sarted working properly by its own but at 14000 kms it again started giving problem. I contacted service station and car was called at service station (dropped by me only) and speedo meter was changes and agin speedometer reading was reset to Zero.

After 02 days again speedometer satrted giving truble ( on & off ). Matter was brought into the notice of service centre and I was again asked to send the car to service centre which I refused saying that how many times do you need the car to repair the fault.

Then on 25th Jan technical person attended the problem at my residence and new thing was informed to me that because of amplifier, speedometer is not working and there is tempering in wiring and if I get amplifir removed, speedometer will start working. I got the amp removed but to my great surprised speedometer has not started working. Again I contacted service statation discussed matter with technical paerson Mr. Rajesh (#8826894807), Service head Mr Bhati (#8826894800)but all in vain. Instead of helping me again the car is being sought t serice station. I requested thm to provide me ph no of service head but same was refused by both of them and Mr Bhati was talking very very rudely which in any case if not acceptable. Then I contacted General Manager (#8826894801)and manage to get the ph no and email id of Mr Negi (service head-North) and callled him at his mobile no # 8588869160 but call was not picked and busy message with call back was sent to me aroung 3.50 PM on 25/1/15. I am still in wait to receive ph call from Mr Negi.

Here I would like to draw attention :
1. Why during last 4 times when car was in service centre this issue was not highlighted for amplifier connections
2. Is technical team at Renault Service Center Faridabad is not conpetent to identify the exact root cause.
2.Is this the true fault or it is story making
4. Why every time cutomer is humiliated
5. Why every time custiomer has to take car to service centre even if there is lapse in service by service centre
6. Why service team become offensive and use abusive and irrelevant disscussions

This is not the first time that I have faced poor service. In all the services done at service centre, faults noted down when the car was sent , same set of faults are received with car(same can be crossverified with the history sheet of car). Instead service centre id more concerned in selling water shampoo for wipers, underbody coat, synthetic mobile oil, accessories etc.

Its my humble request that such employees and service stations MUST face strickt actions and give apolongy in writing.

Raju Kalra
9999881687, 8059993330

IIHFL - pmay
    main 2016 main iifl se loan liya hai or sep 2017 main PMAY...
    bsnl kolkata - internet
    sir our company name OPTIVAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD , we...
    Voot - voot main page not open
    voot main page not open some dance deewana page is shown...
    Cauvery Water - No cauvery water in Basavanaga
    Hi There is no water supply in Basavanagar Shell...
    CIDCO - Water Leakage in ceiling of my flat
    I am residing in Flat no 12 of E-12 of Geetanjali...
    utitsl-pan card - APPLICATION HAS BEEN MARKED FOR DUPLICATE VERIFICATION...
    Application Coupon number U -A010423159 Application...
    whirlpool consumer products/ RO - refund amount for cancelled order not received
    Dear Umarani, We hope our service team has already...
    AIRCEL MNP - UPC code not generating
    My Aircel No - 9619683026 Last 5 digit of SIM-...
    www.pancardnri.com - Excellent Experience
    Excellent service. We got our PAN card in US by mail....
    flight ticket through irctc.com - Not refund money
    Dear Sir, I booked a flight ticket...