Consumer complaints and reviews about Renault India

Sep 11, 2018

Dear Paritosh Upadhyay,

We understand that our team has spoken to you about your concern and you shall be visiting the service center as per your convenient time. In case of any support required, please feel free to contact us at ############.

Sep 8, 2018

Dear Paritosh Upadhyay,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard.

Sep 8, 2018

Dear Paritosh Upadhyay,

We understand that you're facing an issue. Our concerned team will get in touch with you to support and help with your concern.
paritosh upadhyay

Sep 7, 2018

quality of service

I own a Renault Duster HR26 CH5099. I had booked for 60000 km servicing at Renault Servicing Center ,Mayapuri, New Delhi, for 30 Aug 18. The car had some issues pertaining to Air conditioner controls and the audio system.
The car was received promptly by the representative and he provided me the estimates. I was given the time of delivery for the same day at around 1630 hrs. However, by the time the vehicle was cleared from the servicing bay, it was already past noon and the work on air conditioner and sound system was yet to be started. I was told that the estimates for the air conditioner and music system repair could be provided only after the front console was removed, which can be done only the next day.Fair enough. In the mean time I requested the supervisor to change wheel arch cladding (which had worn out) and fit a new armrest. I was directed to the Renault showroom which was near the service center for purchase of the same. I visited the showroom, paid for the accessories and was assured that the task would be completed as soon as the washing was over the next day.
The next morning i.e. 31 Aug 18, supervisor from service center called up and gave me estimates wrtair conditioner repairing and assured a delivery by 1500 hrs. I reached the service center by 1400hrs and found that the work on air conditioner was still going on and no accessories had been fitted till then. I was told that the vehicle was being taken for washing and immediately after that the accessories would be fitted. This again did not happen and by around 1700 hrs the washing was yet to be done. I was told to come next day and take over the vehicle by 1200 hrs on 01 Sep 18.
The next morning when I called up the service center, I was told that fitment of wheel arch cladding cannot be done as the tape which held the previous cladding cannot be removed by servicing staff and any effort to do so might spoil the paint work. I asked the service center to drop fitment of wheel arch cladding and complete the remaining work. To this, I was told that the same could not be done as the billing for accessories had been affected in the system and cannot be reversed. I again reached the service center to find my car lying in open in a shabby condition and was told to take over the same as the service was complete. Also despite interaction with staff at all levels, I was told that the amount which I had paid for wheel arch cladding,approx.Rs 4800/-could not be refunded and was offered to take some other accessory of similar value. I was offered an old set of seat coversWith no choice left I had to accept the same.
To cut the story short, I had to take over a shabby vehicle without cladding and a poor-quality seat cover as a replacement. I had to forgo office work for three days and wait at the service center for a job which was poorly executed and pay heavily for that.
Following are the points which I want to bring to your notice:
(a) it was evident that although the supervisors were involved, they had no technical knowledge and control over the technical staff. Or else how could they keep giving delivery time which could not be achieved.
(b) The car was parked overnight in slush after washing and was offered with mud all over and bird droppings. Also, the mud flap and panels were poorly fitted without even cleaning (photo attached).and the staff had gumption to tell us that they were meant to be so. Surely displays a callous attitude and no consideration for customers.
(c) The accessory fitment staff was interested in only selling the product and was least interested in fitment. This was evident by their reluctance to fit the wheel arch cladding where they had to clean up the old tape from previous fitment (photo attached). By the way, the same was accomplished in front of me at Palika Bhawan market in a matter of fifteen minutes. Similarly, the arm rest which was fitted kept coming off the rails when it was slid back. The person who had fitted it told me that this was a design feature and was meant to be like that (fooling a customer brazenly). A little thought and reading through the manual, back at home, I found that he had not fitted the stoppers provided with the kit. This I did it on my own.
(d) it is not understood as to how the billing was completed a day in advance ie 31 Aug 18 when most of the work was not done. On top of that when the cladding could not be fitted, how come the staff was unable to refund the requisite amount instead of forcing a poor quality seat cover ( by the way which we had to exchange for Rs 1500/- at Palika Bhawan so as to fit a decent quality one) as an alternative.

In the end I would like to reiterate that we have had a harrowing experience at your abovementioned service center despite paying a huge amount (approx.Rs 50000/-) . you are requested to look into the services being provided at your authorised servicecenters so as not to let your customers feel cheated and fooled.

Group Captain Paritosh Upadhyay
New Delhi
06 Sep 18
mo:9643255321
thakursarita

Sep 5, 2018

Renulat kwid

I have purchase my car in the month of feb 2017 and within a month my car gave me issues its been 18mnt and my car always goes for something another in the service Centr for months and now its 2018 September i gave my car in the month of August for my service i am regretting taking this car i have to pay my loan every month and I can’t usse the the car its in service for months i have mailed soo many times that they have given me a defeated car but they never reverted back i had my worst experience for renulat kwid auto its as if i have purchased for them to usse it and even the staff is soo rude I recommend not to go for this car ever

Aug 7, 2018

Dear Customer (Ajenta M Them),

We understand that our team had contacted you and shared clarification with regards to warranty terms & conditions. We request you to kindly get in touch with the dealership for further assistance in this regard.

Jul 29, 2018

Dear Customer (Ajenta M Them),

Kindly allow us some time to escalate the matter to the concerned team. We'll get in touch with you for further assistance.
Ajenta M Them

where is my warranty

My kwid car is still in warranty.
I have done regular service in gibde motors imphal.
By applying the rule 50,000/2yr cars are still in warranty accept battery and tyre.
My car has done 2nd servicing.
3rd servicing is on the way.
We customer go servicing in the showroom because of warranty.
But they don't cover my car exhaust pipe(silencer).It was damged because of manufacture defect.They took Rs3000 from my atm(swipe).
This is not fair from the servicing centre.
My car drive only 18,550 and its only 18months old by the rule its still in warranty but they charged me 3k.
Pass this massage to the authority who can fix this issue.
I dont want the service anymore they cheat to customer.
By applying the rule i ask if there is no warranty i don't ask anymore. Where is warranty service in Renault Gibde motors imphal.
i ll take legal action to those who cheated to me.Refund my 3k i dont want your silencer anymore
Try to apply the Terms and conditions
Why you got salary for every month if you don't know the rules and regulations don't try to work their anymore.Its not for your pocket money Try to understand....thank you
You can call me for any Queries i am ready to talk..
+917005019834
Ajenta M Them

Jul 28, 2018

Renault is giving warranty between 50,000km/2yr but Gibde motors imphal is not giving this warranty

My kwid car is still in warranty.
I have done regular service in gibde motors imphal.
My car has done 2nd servicing.
3rd servicing is on the way.
We customer go servicing in the showroom because of warranty.
This is not fair from the servicing centre.
Pass this massage to the authority who can fix this issue.
I dont want the service anymore they cheat to customer.
Try to apply the Terms and conditions
You can call me for any Queries i am ready to talk..
+917005019834

Gear problem in just three weeks of purchase

Dear Arun,

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
Das.Arun

Jul 26, 2018

Gear problem in just three weeks of purchase

I have purchased Renault Kwid Manual Full option White variant on july 7th.Just a three weeks of running I have faced gear problems.Fifth gear is not working.I have contacted with the showroom and now my vehicle is with them.They are saying gear box is complaint. Within three weeks of time a new car is facing such a problem. This is really pathetic. I need my car at the earliest or else you have to replace it.The service dept is not doing the best to rectify the problem. My vehicle has just run 1800 kms.I need it rectified on 28/07/2018(Saturday) or else i don't need your vehicle.Or provide me new car. How i trust the car.Just in three weeks gear damage occured.How i trust it. I purchased the car from Kerala, Thrissur, Nadathara Showroom. I need it rectified on or before 28/07/2018 or else provide me a new one.Or give my money back.

Jul 26, 2018

Major Technical problem with KWID - RXT Climber MT

Dear Rani Sidharthan,

We understand that our team has contacted you and have noted your valuable feedback in this regard. We will certainly highlight this to the team for an appropriate action. In future, if you face any issue, please feel free to contact us or call us at ############.
pinkwink

Jul 24, 2018

Major Technical problem with KWID - RXT Climber MT

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have a *KWID - RXT Climber MT ( KA03 ME1332) bought May 2017 in
Bangalore , Whitefield Showroom.*

On July 11th when my daughter ( Priyanka ) was driving to work, it just got
stopped with the error message on the display with peep sound and the
break and accelerator got jammed .

After Co - coordinating with Customer service with so many follow up calls,
the tow came *after waiting 6 long hours on the road*. Now I hear from the
service adviser problem with software and got updated . The car is in
Yelahanka Service center and Sunil the Service advise who is handling the
case . His mobile -9743786917.

I* want**ed to know :*

*1. Why did the car stop like this , This is a life and death problem and
can not be acceptable.*
*2. What update did you do to fix this?*
*3. How can you assure me that this will not be repeated?*

*This is the 3rd problem I am facing with this car in 14 months.*

*Issue 1* - Horn was not working and I run around for 1 month with service
center and gave them a video and got replaced.
*Issue 2* - Last month, we observed while in the rain and washing car,
water enters inside below the dash board and got shocked. Again did the
test by poring water externally, I could see one big bucket water inside
the car ( left hand side. Then the service centre said, that had 3- 4 car
with same problem already and replaced something called water Protector.
*Issue 3* - Stated above.

Any replacement, they do not have a stock ...we are loosing time as well.

*Finally, I am not happy with this car and don`t want my daughter to take
risk in her life.* *This car has Major technical issue. TAKE THE CAR BACK
AND REFUND MY MONEY.*

* I have attached the recent insurance copy for the car details .*

*IF YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHT PERSON PLEASE SEND TO THE APPROPRIATE PERSON WHO
CAN HELP ME ON THIS. THANKS.*

*Appreciate a quick reply in this regard. Please reach me out at
9632344228.*

*Regards,*
*Rani Sidharthan*

Jul 21, 2018

Divine Autotech

Dear Anil Wilson,

We understand that our team has contacted you and have shared the best possible resolution as a goodwill gesture. For further assistance, you may get in touch with your nearest dealership or contact us at ############.
qpriest

Jul 17, 2018

Divine Autotech

For Personal & Immediate Attention
With The Reference to above mentioned subject.
Vehicle Number DL 4CNA 7733 was delivered to work shop for Service On 04/07/2018.
Informed Service Engineer about the Noises & Vibrations in Vehicle & Mal functioning of Mirror.
Which was not rectified by Service Engineer.
Vehicle was again Delivered for repair On 08/07/2018 for the same problems.
At the time Service staff Of Divine Autotech was more interested in selling under body coating & tefflon coating.
They compelled Me to have allingment & wheel balancing from them.These are available on cheaper rates from autothrized Dealers.
They informed they have some special Machine For CAPTUR.
Provide Me The Name/Details Of That Special Machine Which is installed by Renault at Divine Autotech for Wheel Balancing & Allingment For CAPTUR.
Inform in writing About Service Engineer Qualifications & Training Period At CAPTUR Or At Renault Plant.
Please Communicate In Writing Why All Tyres Are Of 17 Dimensions & Spare Tyre is Of 16 Dimension.
Still Divine Autotech Service Engineer is not able to rectify the fault of side Mirror.

I May Claim Damages From Renault For Causing Me Harassment,Pain & Breach Of Trust,Which May Cause Huge Revenue Loss To Renault.

I hope to receive an early & favorable response from your End.

Anil Wilson

Jul 6, 2018

Duster AWD - Complaint Regarding Rear Shockers going bad (just after 28K run) and service center refusing to replace the same under warranty

Dear Mohit Mathur,

We understand that our team has already contacted you and shared necessary clarification in this regard. Further, the required repair work shall be carried out on the paid basis only. In case of any support required, please feel free to contact us at ############.
MohitMathur123

Jul 5, 2018

I had bought a Renault AWD RXZ in Feb 2015 (HR 26 CN 9501) - Dec 2014 model. I have been maintaining the service schedule as suggested by Renault. I was initially an impressed Renault customer (and had been even recommending this car to all my colleagues and friends) till this service.

During this service (~28659 KM - Repair order #1927, Dated - 20 June 2018) I was told by the service center (Renault Noida, A 79 Sector 2, Noida) that my rear 2 shockers have gone bad and need to be replaced.

I was shocked to hear that as this car:

- is meant to be driven on hilly, rough and rocky terrains (I have been driving this car throughout on Delhi roads and not even once have I taken it on hills, rocks, etc).. My daily run is just about 15 kms.

- If without taking this car on rough terrains it developed a snag in rear 2 shockers - it indicates a manufacturing defect and needs to be corrected.

- My car is also covered under Extended warranty and I request Renault to get these replced under warranty/extended warranty -being manufacturing defect.

Lastly, I am surprised to hear that a cars shockers (Duster AWD type - high end car) needs replacement that too when it has run only for 28000 KM (in city terrain).

To top it all Renault markets Duster AWD's sturdiness when selling it; by depicting pictures of Rocky, Hilly and river terrain. This to me now looks very misleading.

The Renault customer care center (+91-124-455-1800)got me into a conference with the service manager at Renault Sector 2 Noida's service center (Mr Prakash - +917065002714) who said that nothing can be done and the same needs to be done on a payment basis... Earlier Mr Lobo (from the same service center) had offered to replace one shocker (as a goodwill gesture from his side;if I don't raise a concern with Renault) and the other one to be replaced at a discounted rate. I told him that since both shockers have gone bad at the same time and under 30,000KMs; the same should be covered under warranty/extended warranty - to which he said that I am free to raise it to Renault and his offer shall stand revoked if at all I raise it.. The problem is that a car's shockers (just after 28K) run have gone bad (technically still not completed the warranty run of 30K kms as offerd by Renault).

Now since I have raised this issue with Renault Mr Prakash (supposedly after talking with Mr Lobo) is saying that nothing can be done and will be done only if I pay. This is like monopolising the market and improper use of a position of authority and is causing a lot of mistrust, mental harassment, misleading and wastage of time for me ...

Someone needs to get this issue addressed - either service center (on advice of Renault) or Renault company itself as the car technically still hasn't completed its run of 30K Kms (warranty period run).

This incident has put me under a lot of stress and trauma and ever since I also have stopped recommending this car to all (was a big supporter initially)..

Request the concerned authorities to look into this and take appropriate action and would appreciate a quick turnaround.
Mohit
MohitMathur123

Jul 5, 2018

I was shocked to hear that as this car:

- is meant to be driven on hilly, rough and rocky terrains (I have been driving this car throughout on Delhi roads and not even once have I taken it on hills, rocks, etc).. My daily run is just about 15kms

Mohit
Mohit_mathur@rediffmail.com

Jun 24, 2018

Navigation system brust by renault service center of amritsar

Dear Salil Mahajan,

We always assure our customers to have a pleasant experience with us. We're forwarding your issue to our concerned team and will get back to you.
Salil Mahajan

Jun 23, 2018

Navigation system brust by renault service center of amritsar

I sent my car to sevice center which is in amritsar to routeen service 14.06.2018.. car no. PB02 CB 4851and very next after serving then i found clutch and navigation both are not working properly....
Then i called him... service center to complain lodging but no one given proper response they told check your car from outside electrician... for navigation system....
Then i again called him but no one given proper response
Then i lodge the complaint in customer care after that service center person came to receive the car and very next day he replied that your navigation been brust and will change on paid basis, but when i handed over to him navigation was proper in ok condition then why i pay to change when the same was working properly when i handed over to you.. ... i complain many times to senior management or MD office on email but there is no response......
Salil Mahajan

Jun 20, 2018

SERIOUS ISSUE WITH MY BRAND NEW REANAULT CAPTUR

Dear Asif Usman,

We do not want you to feel this way about us. Your issue has been forwarded to our resolution team. Kindly allow us some time and we will contact you in this regard.
asifusman

Jun 18, 2018

SERIOUS ISSUE WITH MY BRAND NEW REANAULT CAPTUR

Serious Issue with my BRAND NEW RENAULT CAPTUR
This is to bring to your notice the trauma that I and my family have been undergoing ever since I bought a Renault Captur Vehicle at Trident, Bangalore.
I have not been getting any favourable response from either Renault or from Trident. Have written to Mr Samir Choudhry of Trident and to Mr Sumit Sawhney of Renault India,several emails.
I am putting the whole episode in a nutshell for your easy understanding:
· I purchased a top end Petrol CAPTUR from Trident Palace Orchards, Bangalore on 5th April 2018. In less than 2 hours of taking delivery of the new vehicle, as I was driving home from the showroom, the vehicle started giving an unusual, irritable noise that lasted for a couple of minutes. I brought it to the notice of the dealer over the phone and also by email. They brushed it aside saying, it could be a minor issue that could be looked into at the time of the first service on completion of 2 months and have been advised to use until then. But the noise started getting more frequent and louder by the day.

· I wrote to Renault with cc to Trident about the same- failed to receive any response from Renault, but received a phone call from Trident asking me to escalate the same during the first service.

· On 31st of May 2018, took my Vehicle to Renault Service centre, Whitefield, Bangalore. They confirmed having some issue with the vehicle and booked my vehicle for servicing and repair for 4th June 2018.

· On 4th June, I was asked to wait and take the vehicle as they thought the repair and first service wouldn't take more than 2 hours. Eventually, it went on till the end of the day. By then they had changed the AC gas and had done the reprogramming of AC functions as suggested by Renault team online. Since that did not work, they dismantled the AC compressor and alternator as they thought the defects in those parts could be the cause.

· The next day they fitted it with a different compressor and alternator. But the problem still persisted. They ruled out any issue with the compressor and alternator. This was promptly reported to me in no uncertain terms by the service head and service advisor.

· On 5th June, when I went to the Service centre to see my vehicle, I was flabbergasted to see most of the parts inside the bonnet of MY BRAND NEW CAPTUR dismantled and kept aside and the struggle to trace the cause was on by 2 technicians. This went on for 2 more days in terms of removing and refitting most of the parts. Finally, when it went out of their hand, they decided to summon the experts from Renault Chennai.

· On 8th of June 2018, I was told that a team of engineers from Chennai arrived & took over my vehicle and one more round of dismantling and refixing of parts took place. They again changed the AC compressor and alternator to rule out that issue one more time. After unsuccessfully working on my vehicle for 2 days, the Renault engineers left the place expressing their helplessness and by saying, this would be rectified at a future date as and when they figure out the cause of the issue. This was also promptly conveyed to me by Tridents service manager over the phone.

· After that, there were no updates from anyone for good 2 days.

· On 12th June, when I visited the place, I was informed that after the Renault engineers left, the trident technicians again started working on my vehicle and they just fitted a demo compressor for the 3rd or 4th time. Needless to say that one more round of dismantling and refitting of parts would have taken place in those 3 days i.e 10th, 11th and 12th June 2018. After that, they took me on a test drive on 12th June and the noise was still heard by everyone including the service manager. At that point in time, the manager tried to convince me by saying, this kind of issue does exist in all Captur vehicles. His statement was preposterous as much as it was shocking. If that was true, why did they rip my BRAND NEW CAR parts apart several times over these 9-10 days? Why did they summon the team of engineers from Renault Chennai to fix that?
· My BRAND NEW VEHICLE has been lying with Trident for the past FIFTEEN DAYS NOW with the issue unresolved, thus inconveniencing me and my family to a great extent. I had to cancel the tour plan to my native with family in our new car for Eid celebration on 15th June. My daughter who is in the final year of her Architecture, for whom I bought this car, has been moving around in cabs and autos.

· Now, the manager has started claiming that the issue was with the compressor and has been rectified. Even if they claim that they could contain the noise by some trial and error method without ascertaining the cause of the issue, this BRAND NEW VEHICLE of mine is nothing but literally, a reassembled piece now, with dismantling and refitting of the parts manually, multiple times. This has been confirmed by Mr Samir Choudhry also in his mail.
I now totally regret having gone in for this car, which in the first place was DEFECTIVE. On top, I have to deal with people at your service centre who are only busy brushing me off and convincing me with some absolutely preposterous justifications to take back a defective vehicle that has been dismantled and reassembled several times over, albeit unsuccessfully.
I have made it clear to Trident that I will not be able to accept this manually reassembled car at any cost.
Since I did not get any fair deal from anyone so far, I am sending this mail to you to instruct Trident to REFUND the total amount paid to them by us and our banker, along with the EMI for the loan, paid by us so far immediately.
Also, any other financial burden like loan processing fee, Loan preclosure fee if any, should be born by Trident or Renault.
Please let us know, the earliest by when this account will be settled and also to avoid any further inconvenience to me and my family till such time, I look forward to a similar or equivalent car for our use, to be provided by Renault or Trident either with a driver or on a risk-free condition, immediately.
LET ME REITERATE, AT ANY COST I AM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THIS MULTIPLE TIMES REASSEMBLED CAR.
Hope you will understand our agony.
Anticipating an early favourable response.
Asif Usman Teekay
Mobile : +91 9844073008
aretharekar

Jun 15, 2018

Unsatisfactory service by Renault Service Centre

Dear Sir.

I am Major Arvind Retharekar having bought Renault KWID Climber AMT from Unnati Motors Pune last year, bearing Registration no. MH12 PC 4901.

On 27 Apr 2018 I had given my vehicle for my First Free Service at Unnati Motors. The vehicle was picked up by driver Rohit and taken for servicing. In the evening, the vehicle was delivered at my home by the same driver. During checking of the vehicle in the presence of the driver it was noticed that the ignition key was damaged.It appeared that the key was beaten with a hammer or some heavy object. The key does not open the doors and for ignition too only one side is working. The driver took the photos of the key and told me to come to the service center the next day.

Accordingly, I went to the service station this morning (28 Apr 2018) and met Mr. Harish, who checked the key and took photos of the key once again and told me that it will take one month for the new key to be prepared and delivered. However, he did not give me any written invoice/work order as a proof.

My point is how is the key being damaged when I give the car for servicing, and it is not being told to me. Had I not checked it, I would have never known it. And why everything is being kept in wraps. There is not written proof of assurance that the key would be delivered to me at the company's cost at that time. Subsequently, when I raised the matter with customer care, they sent me an email assuring me that the key would be delivered to me free of cost within a period of 30 days.

However, today after more than 50 days, there is NO response from customer care or the Service Centre about the delivery of the key.

I am sorry to say that I am pretty disappointed by the behavior of the staff, hence this complaint

I am sure you would take necessary action to redress my grievance at the earliest with an assurance that in future no such thing will happen.

Thanks and regards

Major Arvind Retharekar
+91 98902 64930

Jun 4, 2018

NOT GOT SPARE SINCE LAST 3 WEEKS

Dear Customer (Dileep V.R),

Your issue has been forwarded to the concerned team. We'll get in touch with you on this.

indian coast guard - E - admit card without photo and sign
    Sir I applied for coast guard navik GD 2/2019. I download...
    nmart retails - I want my money
    I am a vendor and have supplied good to nmart retail store...
    nmart retails - I want my money
    I am a vendor and have supplied good to nmart retail store...
    Maruti - Engine broken
    Wagon R engine broken in to pieces after running very less...
    Tirupati municipal corporation - Roads
    watch the road images in smart city.. Postal...
    BMTC Bus - Payment made online for bus pass
    I have paid the Rs 1870 amount, for the bmtc bus pass from...
    zee business - Engine Broken Wagon R
    Wagon R engine broken in running condition only after very...
    air.irctc.co.in - Refunded money
    I had attempted to book spicejet flight ticket from Delhi...
    passport - Police Verification Report is not clear and application is...
    Hi, I have applied passport 15/06/2018.I am getting the...
    Team Lease Services LTD - salary & full & final issue
    Dear sir/mam I have resigination 7 aug 2018 and my last...