Renault India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Renault India

asrsatti

Jul 30, 2014

CLUTCH PEDAL FAILURE (many Times)

Dear Renault,

I brought a new Renault duster in march 2013 it almost done around 36000 km until now.my car is giving a problem from my second service, I have given complent to rajahmundry Renault service center many time and I have taken my car to service center many time to solve the issue even it's my second time writing mail to customer care .The problem with my car is it getting gare rod tight in middle of my journey, I'm unable to move gare. I don't it becouse of clutch, But it's been many time I visited service center no use at all.now I lost my patience for handling this kind of safely less car and its highend car as well, I had strucked with this complent many time in middle of traffic and in national hiways too and I miss lot of accidents as well.this is my last time to intimate to renult, I hope renult might take care for this issue before I take ligal action.

Satti nirupama
C/o Ajay simha reddy satti
Amrita potdar

Jul 26, 2014

JP nagar Renault Showroom

Today we had been to Renault showroon in JP nagar Bangalore.

We waited there for almost 30 min but no one came to attention us .there was no welcome from the receptionists as well. We wanted to buy duster ..but after this careless customer support we just came out of showroom .

Please keep some trained employees who knows basics of customer handling ..it was an utter time waste .
mramesh71

Jul 24, 2014

Duster 110 Psi Wind breaking sound

I bought Renault Duster from Bangalore Jan 2014. as soon as i took it for a long drive I felt there is some abnormal sound coming inside the cabin. I took the vehicle for service in Feb and they told sir it is sorted out.. In march when i took it for a ling drive same problem persists...

The vehicle was given for a repair and the Service adviser told that the problem is solved,AS this problem comes only during long drives and highways i believed them and came back. but alas the problem is not sorted out.. I called up Renault customer care and after several communication by phone and mail, they asked me to deliver the car for service... The car was at service station for 9 days.. The service manager along with customer care personal came with me after the service is done for a long drive and they confirmed that there is an abnormal sound in my car.. They confirmed that they are awaiting solution from Renaut. It is almost 10 days after this incident in between renault customer executive called me and told this is a normal problem that all dusters. when my language changed he told he will get back with in two days time.. now today is 3rd day and no information on the correction plan..

Ramesh

abhijeet.sangle14

Jul 18, 2014

Renault duster Poor Service support

I had given my vechical on 25/6/2014 back to your Nashik (Renault nashik ,unnati moters.) service centre for starting problem. After 5 days they told me that they did not had a clue what is the problem and will contact . on 14/7/2014 they told that due to adulated fuel filter and fuel needs to be changed and today I have received a mail from CRM stating that the fuel injection pump & fule injctors & ECM unit are blocked and has given a funny estimate of almost 2 Lac.

If fuel was adulterated the fuel filter would have also shown warning indicator which it did not I am sure that if the fuel was adulterated to cause such damage to vehicle the oil company must have received other complaints as well. I am sure Renault is not designed to be the only car which will go bad in case other vehicles do not go bad in such situation..we made complant to petrol company they send us test report of diesel pump no adulteration in fuel .we have report if u want will provide it.
This further establishes the fact that the car had manufacturing defect or a design problem thus should be rectified under warranty.
I have suffered a lot till now and is surprised to note such serious problem erupting in a new car purchased not even 13 months old.
I would appreciate your intervention to investigate the matter and resolve.
My complaint ID with customer care is 1-265642421 ,they not responding .Forward us contact detail of senior management numbers who can take decision.
P.S.- The detailed communication to your customer cell and service center is available and can be provided in case.
Abhijeet sangle
contact +91-9422245020
meet jivrajani

Jun 17, 2014

renault SCALA

I have buyed renault SCALA since 2yrs but SERVICES THEY ARE PROVIDING IS NOT SATISFYING THEY ARE NOT DOING PROPER SERVICES IN CAR
PROBLEMS IN MY CAR

- BRAKING PROBLEMS
- MILEAGE PROBLEMS
- A.C PROBLEMS
- CLUTCH PROBLEMS

I HAVE EVEN DONE MANY MAILS TO RENAULT COMPANY BUT NO RESPONSE FROM THEM .... I HAVE GIVEN MY CAR IN SERVICE STATION EVEN MORE THAN 15-20 TIMES BUT THAN ALSO WORK IS NOT PROPERLY DONE ... HEY ARE EVEN NOT GIVING PROPER ANSWERS TO CUSTOMERS.... I AM FED UP OF THIS CAR AND EVEN SERVICES ALSO...

PLEASE DONT BUY ANY CAR OF RENAULT COMPANY
AFTER SALES SERVICES IS VERY POOR .... RUDE BEHAVIOUR ALSO...... THEY DONT WANT TO WORK ONLY......
CALL ME +91 8128537459
Amit Nayar

May 23, 2014

Pathetic After Sales Service

I own a Renault fluence for the past 3 years. I haven't had SHIT kind of after sales service experience in my entire life. Every time my car use to go for regular servicing, the job was never done properly like proper cleaning from inside, etc..

Six months back my car met with an accident and it took them 1 month to give back my car just for one part which was not available with them. It took them a month to arrange from the company. Every time i use to follow up, the response was so unprofessional that i am amazed how "Renault" company has appointed such dealers. From top management like G.M to a painter of the workshop couldn't deliver and satisfy a customer like me. The paint job done was so pathetic that on the day of delivery i had to stand on their head to make it a clean job otherwise they would have delivered me the vehicle unfinished. In fact a believe a road side service wala can deliver a better job and has more atticates to speak and handle a customer. Imagine i had to get my car drycleaned from inside after coming from the workshop. It was so dirty and full of mud. On the top of it, one small part from inside my car was swiped and they couldn't provide me the part as they were again out of stock.

Few weeks after this shitty experience from Gurgaon Renault, i sent my car for servicing in Delhi Renault and unfortunately before handing over the vehicle i forgot taking out my sunglasses, which again was swiped from my car during the servicing. And of course they said no one from their workshop can do this but the reality only i know.

There is so much to say that the whole day will be gone writing about it. I wish only somebody from the "Renault" company could hear the harassment i have gone through every time i had to send my car for service or repair.
Its Funny...In fact as i am writing this mail. my car is in the work shop for repair and these buggers are not doing the job right.. My driver has called me five times about their unprofessional work. There's been a delay of more than 2 hrs from the time they had committed to deliver and these assholes have not finished as yet. The most disturbing part is whenever you speak to the advisor or the manager for your grievance, they don't know how to talk and they are so rude that you feel like kicking their butt.

The biggest mistake was to buy this car and would advise everyone NEVER TO OPT FOR RENAULT PRODUCT.

Amit
sandippmittal

May 6, 2014

no proper responce

i have a minor bonet damage of my car skela rxl rj -14 ct 7935 and the cat is lying in service center for ten days and after many calls with concern person i am not getting proper responce of delivery so if you do so with costumers no one will be int in youre company

hi aim polymers
jaipur ( rajasthan)
asrasr123

May 2, 2014

poor service

Ref: SCALA - RXZ KA35N-3046
This has reference to my recent experience with Service at Nagashanti AutoCars .
My vehicle was given for rectifications of the body damages resulted from an accident. To my surprise they have done very poor job where the door panels are replaced but fitted as if done at road side work shop ,damaging the interior side of door panels , all the interiors has a stain of grease palms of the mechanic . Sun visors on the door panels were found missing and sunscreen which was pending was supposed to be fixed as it was told verbally to sales and service staff.The vehicle was delivered on 22nd Apr 2014 through our driver. All these observations were told to the service staff manager and the sales manager and agreed to send service staff for rectification. Until now there is no proper response in terms of actions . As such i am not using the car as it is very ugly from one sided sun visors on car and internal mess up . I hired a Pvt Taxi in place of my own car . Its very shameful part that the staff has no accountability towards the service . I regret for the service part .
Kindly advice immediate action to get my car ready to use.
I am amazed to hear the good service experiences of your competetors like volks. Pls question where you stand in market , if not acted in time you as a company shall loose your market share inspite of functionally a good car .

A.Srinivas Rao
General Manager
JSW STEEL LTD
Vidyanagar
Bellary
ato z

Apr 6, 2014

Renault Pulse CH01AV2250

,As I am already dissatisfy from your service .
Madam Arti (CRM) called me for service my car.I had given my car for service .
Mr.Jatin (Adviser)called for 1st service and told me that it cost 6000/- ,I replied him that as per company sales manager (Anoop) it cost -4500/-with tax. Then Jatin told me that he is going out due to some work and other Adviser call u . No adviser called me.
I am surprise how is it possible.
I am waiting for call from other Adviser , no call recived.
At 6.00pm I receive call from Adviser (Rajesh) that your car is ready for delivery& their driver come to me and saying you have to pay 5411/- for service.
I am again surprise how is it possible.
I check bill and seeing that they are charging 900/- for wheel alignment and balancing.
Sir that is already done 10 days back in 100/-.
I had paid 4500/- to driver and told him that I will pay 900/- after discuss with company /Dealer regarding that.
Sir he didn’t give me even bill and sir you fill surprise that till date I didn’t receive insurance copy from company.
When I asked Rajesh why you done wheel alignment and balancing without my knowledge he told me this is compulsory in service and you have to pay for that at any cost. other wise you are not able to get service from any company outlet in coming time .
I don’t care if you send any mail to my company or senior told by your adviser.
I don’t think that service industry will get profit without customer satisfaction. I am also distributer of IDEA and know what is customer satisfaction as daily I am meeting with retailer and customer , but never use this type of language that is used by your company.
Call received by Madam Arti (CRM) that you are happy with service as told by Jatin. When I said the whole story to him she surprise and told me that she is call within 10min. till time I waiting for call .
I think we (Me & Friends) really make mistake to honor your company product.

Thanx & Regards
Amit Jain

On Monday, 24 February 2014 3:00 PM, Mission Top Gun <[email protected]> wrote:

Mission Top Gun Team

Renault Premium Team

Lets make 2014 our most successful year till date with Mission Top Gun!

-----Original Message-----
From: "CRM" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:44:31
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Subject: Renault Pulse CH01AV2250

Dear Amit Jain Ji,

We regret the inconvenience faced by you in your Renault Pulse.

You are most humbly requested to bring your vehicle to our workshop on any
working day, as convenient to you, preferably with prior intimation so that
the same can be attended to your entire satisfaction.

We are also pleased to offer pick and drop of the vehicle from your place.

Please feel free to contact Mrs. Aarti (Customer Relation Manager-service)
08727049977 for any query /assistance.

Thanking your and looking forward to your visit.

Aarti Dhiman

From: amitjain341 <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 17:12:11
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Service problem

Sir good afternoon. Firstly i am sorry for taking your time,but i really fed
up with your chandigarh showroom's service and commitments. We had purchse 3
car-koleos,duster and pulse.After driving 3 months in pmg outo mobile pvt
ltd my pulse is giving 12 to 13km average on highway. Atleast i told 15 to
20 time to their sales and service staff regarding this problem ,but nobody
is taking it seriously.i am going their office ,sitting 5 hours everytime
but no satisfy answer i am getting from them.Always they are saying it is
not possible. It means i am telling a lie. I am felling very bad to tell u
that i going consumer court and in news regarding their behaviour and
service. My car no is CH01AV 2250 and engine no is k9ka422e021981and chassis
no is meeahba40d5503526 sir plz resolve a my problem Thanx Amit jain

With Regards,
Tapas Chakrabarti
Area Aftersales Manager - N&E
Email: [email protected]
Mob : 09999728698
-- Disclaimer ------------------------------------
Ce message ainsi que les eventuelles pieces jointes constituent une
correspondance privee et confidentielle a l'attention exclusive du
destinataire designe ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire du
present message ou une personne susceptible de pouvoir le lui delivrer, il
vous est signifie que toute divulgation, distribution ou copie de cette
transmission est strictement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par
erreur, nous vous remercions d'en informer l'expediteur par telephone ou de
lui retourner le present message, puis d'effacer immediatement ce message de
votre systeme.

*** This e-mail and any attachments is a confidential correspondence
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering the
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by phone or by replying this message, and then delete this
message from your system.
dinesh kumar meena

Jan 30, 2014

CLUTCH PEDAL FAILURE (SIX TIMES)

It is my lifes biggest mistake I have ever done, to buy your RENAULT DUSTER 85Ps RXE Diesel I bought it in 2013 , till today six times it broke down due to similar problem of CLUTCH PEDAL get down . I get my car finance from SBI bank, as I have hard earned & few money, my mother father are old age & mother is asthma patient, I bought the car mainly to take him hospital in emergency cases, but two times it broke down while we are on the way to hospital, it is god's grace that he save my mother's life. one time it brokedown when I am going to do a gainfull land deal , it cost me around four lakh.
Now from 25th jan2014 it was in workshop & i am travelling in bus or taxi,and from last five days he told me that tomorrow he gave my car, manager assures me to rectify the fault this time completely, as usually they assure me at every time(two time they said that they have changed the complete clutch drum) . But I think there is something wrong with the manufacturing of the car.
I am now highly depresed, please do needfull and assist me to overcome from my biggest mistake.
Dinesh kumar meena
9560290196, 9868852565
Mandorff

Jan 19, 2014

RENAULT SERVICE FRAUD

MY WORST EXPERIENCE IN LIFE IS SERVICE OF RENAULT

I BOUGHT A DUSTER AFTER 2000 KM THE CAR LOCKED ME IN AND I HAD TO USE THE WINDOWS TO GET OUT

THE EMERGENCY BREAKDOWN MAN SAID IT IS NOT A PROBLEM DRIVE FOR ANOTHER 2 HRS CAN PROBLEM WILL RECTIFY BY ITSELF AS WIRING IS GETTING SHORTED. I ASKED HIM IT IS NOT DANGEROUS HE SAID NO.

THE PROBLEM WAS NEVER RECTIFIED AND AFTER 20 CALLS AND THREATEN TO CALL MEDIA THE TOOK MY CAR TO SERVICE STATION

I WAS TOLD A PART CALLED BMC NEEDS REPLACEMENT AND IT WILL TAKE 20 DAYS TO COME FROM CHENNAI (THERE ARE 20 FLIGHTS A DAY FROM CHENNAI). EVEN A TRUCK WILL ONLY TAKE 2 DAYS ????

I HAVE BEEN RUNNING FROM PILLAR TO POST AND NOW I AM SUEING THEM FOR AGONY AND HARASSMENT

I NEED MORE PEOPLE TO CONTACT ME LET US SUE THESE GUYS TOGETHER SO THEY UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF SERVICE.

I AM WILLING TO PROVIDE FREE LEGAL SERVICES THRU MY LAWERS (I WILL PAY MY LAWYERS FOR YOU) JUST JOIN MY CAUSE AND I AM WILLING TO SPEND MONEY TO BRING THESE GUYS TO THEIR KNEES AND REMEMBER THAT IF WE PAY WE NEED SERVICE AND THEY CANNOT TAKE OUR MONEY AND RUN AWAY LIKE THIS

MAIL ME AT [email protected]

A NARANG
SOW

Jan 7, 2014

Malpractice of Organisation

I bought a new renault scala but i have received a damaged vehicle. Could anyone please help in how to handle the situation as the dealer is not responding to us properly????
sandeepgwalior

Dec 22, 2013

Break down

I am sandeep i have duster it was break down at lest 40 day before but till now their is no solution.

so many time i called your toll free number but every only one answer sorry for that and i will take personally again no solution of my problem.
i have one complement which is given by toll free number

When call service center (AGRA) they used to toll parts on the way
, this my humble request please repair my duster as soon as other wise Replace my duster
detail of duster
MP07 7494

neeta singh waif of sandeep
bsc099

Nov 23, 2013

Renault Duster Sales Grievance

I am writing this as a Grievance of a Renault Duster Customer from Kochi, Kerala.

After a detailed survery, I selected RXL Pearl White Diesel Duster as the Car for my family. I gave the booking amount Rs 50000, which got cleared from Bank today. As read from news dailly, Duster offering festive voucher of flipkart Rs 15000, if booked today & Tommorow. When I checked my sales representative, he said that I am not eligible for voucher as the promotion is only for Black Color (Not stated in advertisement).

But, when I checked other sales center, they already offering flipkart voucher with pearl white color also. Now I have the option to cancel my present booking & welcome the other sales agent. But I am handicapped as I need to work with Kochi office, as it is near to my locality.
Please advice, why sales approach is not same in the different centers in the state.

Biji
pratheesh

Nov 1, 2013

OIL LEAKAGE OF RENAULT PULSE

TO

THE OFFICIALS
RENAULT

MY NAME IS PRATHEESH K THAMPAN, AND I AM FROM KERALA, ERNAKULAM DISTRICT. 2012 AUGUST 1ST I PURCHASE ONE PULSE CAR WITH LOT OF EXPECTATION. NOW RUNNING 33000 KM. LAST SEPT 27TH MY VEHICLE SHOWN THE COMPLAINT OIL LEAKAGE. FROM SERVICE CENTER I GOT REPLY THAT IT MAY BECAUSE OF ROAD GUTTER OR SOMETHING RELATED TO THAT. AFTER THAT I GOT MY CAR BACK ONE MONTH LATE(26-10-13)

AFTER ONE WEEK ,TODAY(1-11-13) AGAIN THE SAME COMPLAINT REPEATED. I CHOOSE RENAULT WITH LOT OF EXPECTATION, BUT NOW I FEEL BAD THAT MY CHOICE REGARDING MY VEHICLE IS A WRONG ONE OR NOT?

REGARDS

PRATHEESH K THAMPAN
srmcherukuri

Aug 16, 2013

Bad Service & Ill Treatment

Hai Guys from HYDERABAD & SECUNDERABAD

please note the below before you buy any car of RENAULT Brand.

Renault has 3 Show rooms in HYDERABAD & SECUNDERABAD Cities, out of which the Three are belongs to one and only person and he is a RULER in this twin cities. With my experience with Renault Duster RxZ diesel, the service from this dealers extremely bad and the treatment after you buy the vehicle is horrible. Unfortunately if you go to the service station without a driver, you may be treated like a cleaner only. More over the service from this dealer is a drama and advise not to buy this brand car if you are in HYDERABAD & SECUNDERABAD Twin Cities since the service is very bad in this Twin cities. But I do not know about the other dealers in Andhra Pradesh. For sharing my experience you can call me on +91 9989900900 or mail me <[email protected]>.
crkale

May 28, 2013

Renault India- Poor Service support

I bought Renault Duster before about one week from a dealer M/S Roharsh Motors, Baner Pune ( MH 14- DX- 1272). While buying the car i was assured of good service support by sales people. On 25.05.2013 my new car got struck by a truck damaging left hand side front portion of car. After inquiring with dealer i was told that i am personally supposed to take the car to their workshop at Wagholi ( which is about 50 km away from Showroom). Thereafter on repeated requests they agreed to send the damaged vehicle through their driver and the same was sent today ( 28.05.2013). After inspecting the vehicle Service Adviser today informed me that the required part is not available with them and it will take minimum 15 days time to get the part. I am trying to get contact details of senior officials of Renault India but no contact is available except ‘Custer Support’
I say & reiterate that i am really worried about future service support & quality of service of Renault India. I have committed a blunder by buying this vehicle in respect of service support. I would suggest the company not to sell more vehicles unless they build a strong service support.
I have other 2 Maruti vehicles with me, whenever i need any support their service van along with mechanic visit the spot without any delay.
rummy

May 18, 2013

Vehicle starting problem-Koleos-KL07BT1000

I am having Renault-Kolios which run 29000km.Now it is not able to start.When I contacted the toll free number of customer care they redirected me to Mr.Farook and he told me will send a mechanic in an hour but after couple of hours I was astonished to see an recovery vehicle which came like an ambulance and driver told me to take it to calicut nearly 140km from the residence even before identifying what is the problem.I refused to take the vehicle in recovery.Then a service person claiming he is from renault told me he is sending a mechanic cum electrician who is trained by renault.After couple of hours I am seeeing the same recovery driver along with local electrician who is seeing koleos first time in his whole life.Again he sugested me he cant diogonise anything and advised me to take it in recovery.My humble request is to know whether RENAULT having any authorised skilled technician to identify the problem and
rectify it without time delay.If necessary driving the car to authorise service centre is not a problem.

Contact Mr.Sudhir Nambiar Mob:9847822969
Mandavish Send email

Oct 16, 2012

Malpractice by the organization

I too booked Renault duster 85ps RXE diesel in july with initial waiting period around 3 months in hyderabad.Now it seems to be indefinite period for that model and they advise upgrade to other model with waiting period.Renault is screwed-up company and junk dealers.Simply hopeless customer care.It is not worth waiting for duster and advice people not to waste their time for such idiotic company.
Sikkimani Send email

Oct 9, 2012

Malpractice by the organization

Having gone through all the harrowing stories of duster bookings, I have a feeling that Renault India should urgently address the matter immediately, or else it will create negative impression of the company, which is still strugling to establish its brand image in India.I am also a victim of Renault Dealer of Silliguri.I had booked Duster in March 2012, by paying Rs.50, 000/-, and made full payment of 85 PS RXE Diesel, on 17 sept, but the dealer is not giving any confirmation as to when my vehicle will be delivered?I feel greatly cheated and am thinking of cancelling my booking.But the problem is will they refund my money?Or consumer court is the only alternative.
Ravinder Baweja Send email

Oct 6, 2012

Malpractice by the organization

I’ve booked Renault Duster RXZ Car at Padam Cars Pvt. Ltd Ludhiana, on 7th Aug’ 2012, by giving Rs. 50, 000/-. At the time of booking, I have been promised that the car would be delivered in 3-4 Months time. I kept on enquiring from the Padam Car’s staff regarding the delivery status, which they never confirmed. On 3rd of Oct’ 2012, I was asked by the dealer to take the delivery of car, but due to some preoccupation, I went on 4th Oct’ 2012. After completing the formalities of delivery, the sales staff asked for the payment according to the increased rates, which they told are affected from 1st of Oct’2012. I showed them the copy of Renault’s press release, clearly mentioning that new rates would be applicable from 1st of Oct’2012, but for early adapters of ‘Duster’ who have shown faith in Company, old rates would be applicable up to Aug end bookings. Despite my repeated attempts to convince them that my car is booked on 7 th Aug’2012 they kept on asking a payment of Approx Rs. 54, 000 /- extra as the difference between the old and new price.
They kept me waiting for almost three hours and harassed me for over paying. When I talked to Mr. Amarjit Mehta, CMD of M/s Padam Cars, he clearly asked me to pay the increased price for taking immediate delivery or else wait for another month or two, if I want to take delivery on old price. I could not understand this sort of customer harassment at the dealer’s end for such a renowned International brand. I have been kept waiting for almost three hours even after completing the formalities for the delivery like washing etc.(they had put the Car Chasis No, Engine No, Key No etc on the file. I felt cheated and humiliated at your dealer’s hand. I have been following Renault’s Duster for quite long time and have great respect for the Renault as a customer centric Brand, but experience like this is least expected from your Co’s dealer. Please enquire this matter at your end let me know the exact status.
Bsaini Send email

Sep 11, 2012

Malpractice by the organization

I do feel the same observation as noticed by my other friends. I also wrote too many times, but no satisfactory reply till date.

Brijesh
Puneet25 Send email

Aug 20, 2012

Malpractice by the organization

I am also facing the same issue.
And the worst part is Renault Customer Support team is either arrogant or not replying to your queries at all.
I have been interacting with them from a long while and i have never received a definitive answer from them.
They say contact the dealer and the dealer says contact Customer Support.
If this is the kind of service they are offering now, i really doubt what kind of after sales service they will provide.

If Renault really wants to make a mark in India, it seriously has to improve its customer service.