Renault kwid

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Renault kwid

Dinesh Sharma 01

Oct 19, 2019

Engine Stop in Running

Hii,

My Car no is MH14FX*5392

I was purchased this kwid in Dec.2016 and i m continuing chasing with your pune( thermax chowk) service center.

car is stopped in running condition on the way and brakes, steering blocked immidietly, last i was save my life through hand brakes,

since now last four days vehicle is at your servie center of UNNATI VEHICLE, THERMAX CHOWK, NIGDI, PUNE.

still not getting any response from your side, if any loses in this condition who will be responsible for that.

kindly take the action other wise i will be lodge a complaint to Consumer court with your all records of document.

Waiting your reply on my mail id [email protected]

Dinesh Sharma
Contact- 7058503422

Sep 22, 2019

[email protected] 143709

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

As checked, we understand that our team got in touch with you and requisite information has been shared with you regarding the vehicle delivery. In case of any support required, please feel free to contact us at ############.

Sep 15, 2019

[email protected] 143709

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.

Sep 14, 2019

Engine light and Graphlight

Graph and engin light both are pooping up while driving..
Given the car to Reno Whitefield service centre.
It's been more than a month they are unable to fix the issue.
They have replaced the ECM, Spark plugs, Upgraded the Software, cleaning done below the engine and replaced the catholic converter still seeing the issue.
Looks like they have replaced everything except engine.
They don't have a proper technician.
Still continuing the issue.
ahamedaziz

Aug 18, 2019

Fuel Tank Overflowing

I have bought Renault Kwid AMT on MAY 2018. My car has problem in Fuel tank ( fuel overflowing and wrong indication in fuel Gage)

Fuel over flowing while petrol reaches half tank, After shaking the car i can fill the rest of the available space in fuel tank

After filling the fuel tank last point in the fuel gage is not glowing

Same issue was reported to service center in Madurai and car was given to service center to rectify the issue. After one week they returned the vehicle with the same issue which is totally not acceptable

After calling to service center The response is from service center is Fuel pump (spare part )is not available locally it should come from France and it will take one month. I am still awaiting for call from service center replace the faulty spare part

Due to this issue i am not able to trust the car fuel meter gage and i cant able to take the car for long drive / distance

I am wondering spare parts is not available for Renault Kwid in all over india !!!

Whoever is reading this complaint from RENAULT please take action and kill this issue ASAP.

Ahamed,

Dear Surendran,

Surendran R

Jul 30, 2019

Starting problem

I'm using renault kwid.Today I have faced an issue in my car.I put my car headlights for 3 minutes without starting the car.after 3 minutes the car was not starting.toll free number (24×7) is very bad , no response.im very bad to inform this. I had already faced the same issue 1 year earlier.

May 22, 2019

Gearbox and break

Dear Magesh,

We understand that you're facing an issue. Our concerned team will get in touch with you to support and help with your concern.

Mar 15, 2019

Totally disappointed with Kwid

Dear Customer (Sam Serwin),

Sam Serwin

Mar 14, 2019

Totally disappointed with Kwid

This is Sam Serwin from Madurai, tamilnadu. I bought the Kwid car one year back, I'm totally disappointed with this Car. After first service also the same condition.
1.very poor pickup - vehicle is not moving when accelerated given
2.very poor brakes - Vehicle is not stopping when we apply brakes,
I am not willing to keep the car, so kindly take back.
Kindly note : This is my third variant car and there is no complaints against the other variant which I have used.
Shesahdri.C.S.

Jan 3, 2019

worst performance of the kwid AMT

The General Manager,
Renault Kwid Cars,
Bengaluru.

From:
Sheshadri.C.S.
#10, Goodu, 17th Main,
Ittamadu, AG’s layout,
Bengaluru 560 061

Sub: Regarding the poor performance of Renault Kwid car.
Ref: Reg No: KA-05-MV-2862 & Chassis No. MEEBBA003H1459778.

I am the absolute single owner of the Kwid AMT car mentioned above .The car was purchased on 15.04.2017, from Renault-JP Nagar show room with great enthusiasm as this was our first automatic car. But I am very disappointed by both, the performance of the car & the after sales service of the company. I have listed the inconvenience/ problems faced by me with your car.
1. On the first day we took the car delivery & drove to the temple for pooja where it stopped due to insufficient fuel. So please take another Rs.1000 /- extra & fill the tank to avoid the inconvenience.
2. On 7.12.2017 car was stopped in running. But it was found that rat entered the engine & damaged the hose pipe. We complained the kwid service wing immediately but they came for pick up after 6 hours even after repeated calls. Though we had informed them that the car was in the middle of the road, it was not attended. Also we park our 2 more other cars in the same garage including the Honda City & we never faced the problem of rat entry.
3. After this the wiper was not functioning properly and it was rectified after complaining.
4. The new battery provided along with the car has drained fully,and the great service person outrightly rejecting the battery for its poor performance ,surprisingly because usually the battery life is 4 to 5 years. Even if I keepopen the car door for 2 mins the battery will drained & I have to get the support of the nearby mechanic. So I will not be in a position to keep up the time schedule in my business. So a week back I bought a new battery & solved the problem myself.
5. Now recently a new type of problem has started which I have never heard or experienced before. If it rains, the rain water seeps into the car. Not just few drops but almost a bucket. Due to this some important papers were spoiled & that affected my business. But what irritated me most was the attitude of the service wing which is on the Mysore road. When I complained about the seepage problem, the first question I faced was “sir do you park your car outside?” What to do, I could not take the car inside my house. After the complaint that problem was rectified.
6. I have few technical problems such as the car will not pickup even on a small slope with the AC being switched on. As soon as we are moving on small elevation/slope we will have to switch off the AC & move.
7. While driving the vehicle if we stop in the signal lights or in a slow moving traffic, even though the car is in forward gear, the car moves back if it is a slope. Generally it is not so in an automatic car (for ex. Celerio ).
8. Recently on 19.12.2018 i visited my nephew’s house in hulimavu. But coming back the car did not start after complaining i had to get it toed to mysore road service center. Today is 2.2.2019 and the problem of the car is not detected and not rectified. Daily I have to take a cab to working places. Since my profession requires travelling I am spending a lot over daily commuting.
9. With all these complaints I insist you to refund my money and take back your great car and spare me.
From the above complaints I am trying to convey that I am not happy with either the performance of the car or the service of the car. Since last one year I suffered a lot in my business because of the car & I underwent mental stress due to the poor performance of the car.
Please give me good reason why I should not take this matter to the consumer forum & claim for the compensation from the company?
Shesahdri.C.S.

Jan 3, 2019

worst performance of the Kwid AMT

Acacio

Dec 28, 2018

Closing down of Workshop &showroom

I had purchased Renault KWID RXT in 2016 which is still under Warranty thinking that the service provided to me will be convenient, but now after 02 year I got to know that Renault has closed down their branches in mumbai like Showroom in Andheri and workshop in Powai, I wont be surprised that very soon you people might closed down the servicing center in Jogeshwari too..when contacted the regional office I was told that i need to take my car to Thane for basic repair.. what a lame and unexpected response from your senior person.

Me staying in Santacruz ( Vakola) and you expect me to travel all the way to Thane for basic repairs, What's wrong with Renault Management. Since its under Warranty will you provide me with Pick up and Drop service. I am pretty sure your answer will be NO. So its better that you people act to your Renault Customer requirement and see to it that an Workshop is open in Western suburbs that will be convenient for us for our basic repairs.

Dec 23, 2018

Renault kwid battery dead in 16 months

Dear Kaustav Chandra Das,

Kaustav Chandra Das

Dec 21, 2018

Renault kwid battery dead in 16 months

Very sad.Usually tenure is 3 years.Dead right after warranty period of one year.Consumer has to bear the brunt of defective car and/ or battery.
Kaustav Chandra Das

Dec 21, 2018

Renault Kwid battery defective

Make of August'17, battery went dead in only 16 months.Really sad.Warranty is of one year and so the consumer has to bear all.
Kuldip Bharvad

Dec 3, 2018

Acceleration issue

I have bought kwid 1.0 rxt(o) last year...from last 2 days Acceleration stucks at high rpm while changing gears although i have pressed clutch..is this any ecu problem or something else,. please give me solution

Dec 2, 2018

Kwid AMT gear box issues

Dear Dhanesh,

Dhanesh Marlecha

Nov 30, 2018

Kwid AMT gear box issues

I purchase the car in Feb 2017 and have been experiencing intermittent gear box issues. The car has gone to the work shop nearly 10 times reporting this issue and each time the service centre would be causal by mentioning that this could be due to software issues and reassure that the problem is fixed with software upgrade or reload. Renault has been lukewarm to the complaints that have been directly reported. They first manufacture a sub standard car and sell it too and then turn deaf ears to complaints. No wonder why similar approach from the dealers and their service centres too. They are completely unethical and unaccountable. Very recently the gear box issue cropped up again and the car has to be towed to the service centre. I have put my foot down to Renault and their service center demanding a refund The car is still in the service centre and I have refused to accept it back. And as if all was not enough they come up with a story this time that the they noticed a rat bit on the wire assy which has caused this issue and this is completely unbelievable and a clear act of cheating and dishonesty. I am considering to proceed legally against Renault and have shot pre legal notices to Renault and Khivraj.
Abuzz2ram

Nov 15, 2018

Rubber burning smell

Hello, had purchased kwid two weeks before. I'm fine with the way it built and good in performance though it is an autoshift however it smells as if the belt or some rubber part is burning. Worried about what is happened. Taking it to service tomorrow 17th Nov 2018. Any idea why it smells so bad..
Victor3088

Nov 15, 2018

Kwid climber 1.0

Hi guys,
My name is Victor. I bought my kwid climber 1.0 on 21st June 2018.
I would suggest you not to buy this car. It is the worst vehicle in all car segments.
It has a good bootspace and interior is ok but not that appealing as you expect.
The main problem is pick up. My vehicle does not even scroll in the 2nd gear. For every speed breaker you need to shift your gear to 1st gear to make your car move.
This will irritate you.
This car is good for city driving.
If you compare the price, I would suggest you to go for Alto k10, celerio x or Mahindra kuv100 but don't buy Renault's car except Duster. It is worst. I had a very bad experience.
I have done 5000 kms but not happy with my car. Suddenly it stops in between and do not start for at least 1 minute.
I think there is some gear box problem because my father has a 4 wheeler work shop.
Next it the noise of engine is very high, ebven in the cabin.
The cabin is not packed well. You could even get the bad smell of outside inside your cabin . Just image about the sound outside specially in traffic.
AC is mind-blowing. It chills very fast. Steering is good. Dashboard is not very impressive and suspension is not good because of small tyres.
Fareeda Begum K

Nov 9, 2018

Renault KWID - Faulty Vehicle delivered

I purchased Renault KWID RXT 1.0 in Oct 2016. Right from the 1st service i have been complaining about Shifting Gears. The vehicle stops in the traffic and i have to apply more than required energy to shift gear from 1->2. Despite complaining multiple times, the service guys have informed me that i need to press clutch properly. I have been riding a 4 wheeler for last 15 yrs and this is what i get to hear from the service agent.

Now the new issue is vehicle suddenly stops in traffic (Today was the 3rd time in last 3 weeks). Ignition is off and it needs a kick / push to restart. I had shown it to an external car service guy and explained the condition of the vehicle. He told me, i should have left the vehicle at service centre as it is faulty vehicle.

With limited service centres in the city, it is really tough to catch hold of the agent. I have completed 2 services with Renault and in August 2018 when the vehicle was serviced i had informed about replacing the gear box but i received the same response, press clutch properly.

Renault should better stop producing cars and start driving classes.

I need this issue to be resolved as early as possible.

Fareeda.
Call me: 9052356782
April-anu

Nov 9, 2018

Acceleration regarding

On 8th Nov I was driving climber. I stopped for some work .It was very horrifying for me- I brought car to neutral, than hand brake and to my surprise the engine acceleration increase.Brake and accelerator plate were free.I stopped this by putting off ignition. It happened twice.
Why it happened? Is it normal?
serenevg

Nov 5, 2018

Vehicle stopping automatically

I am using kwid AMT. While travelling the comes in stop mode with out any indication. Drive and neutral indicator is blinking. This is continuous happens 3 to 4 times. Just escaped from an accident. Kindly contact me and repair of vehicle. It is under warranty.

Serene
Gaurav Menon

Oct 27, 2018

Accelerator pedal malfunction

Being charged for accelerator pedal malfunction which is a known issue from the company. Also being charged 2500₹extra as towing charges.

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...