reserve bank of india

Consumer complaints and reviews about reserve bank of india

visakan_blr

Sep 12, 2017

Banks not accepting Rs 10 coins

I had visited SBI Akash Nagar Branch in Bangalore (pin code 560016) for cash deposit and been turned down by not accepting Rs 10 coins. Had cited the RBI rule on the same to accept but the request went in vain. Most people were turned down in the same manner.

As per Indian Constitution Laws and RBI rules, the governor of RBI is responsible for this. Also from the administrative point of view the people servants sitting as Prime Minister and Finance Minister are answerable to the common man. I understand they may not have to have that much low denomination currency to tender anywhere but there are millions in our country who rely on this small amount for their survival. Will these politicians or the public servants or the people who run their life on my (ours) tax money take responsible in case of any unwanted incidents happen because this coins are not accepted?

Why not these people are booked under appropriate sections in case not act upon to resolve the common citizens issue?
sandhya g

Jul 28, 2017

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

Recently I received a mail as sent by the rbi for the transferring of 4Crore 98LAKHS Sir, is it really true or what,if it is true then tell me the email I'd to which I have reply my details.I hope that u will respond to this complaint and do the need full.

Awaiting your reply. My mail id is.

sandhyag1103@gmail.com
Athick

Jul 7, 2017

RBI remittance I received an email the body of which is attached for your verification and advice. Please check the pasted email message below.

Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance according to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/ Undelivered Lottery fund. Recently on the 10th of December 2013 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Mr. Raghuram Rajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Mr. Raghuram Rajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that £750,000.00 GBP = 67,165,774.13 INR} (Six Crore Seven One Lakhs Indian Rupees) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay crediting fees only. You are therefore required to pay (Rs 17,150) only in cash deposit to credit your account immediately making a decline for 2 working days after date of receiving this mail. Also reconfirm your details for crediting filling the form below and send it to our email below. Fill the Form Below
10. Bank Details: Bank Name: Account Number: Type Of Account : Ifs Code:
rajeshs app

Nov 29, 2016

reserve bank

The Board, Management and Members and staff of Reserve Bank of India, hereby attest to say that this stands as a Authentic/Irrevocable Guarantee that once the Online Banking for Conversion/Transfer fee of Rs.15,500 is fully paid by you, your online banking manager will transfer your fund in less than 30 minutes for Transfer of your funds of 4Crore 76Lakhs 37Thousand 70Rupees with our esteem Bank into your personal account.

This serves as an Agreement/Contract between Reserve Bank of India and the party involved any breach of contract, the other party/company shall have the Legal proceedings either in the Law court or any other means of reclaiming his/her whatsoever.And the conversion/transfer fee is Refundable.

The above statement has been registered and confirmed by the securities/Registrars.

This is our final statement of the Guarantee.

YOUR FAITHFULLY

THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG

JANPATH, NEW DELHI,H.O. 110001,

NEW DELHI

Payment amount: 4.CRORE, 76.LAKHS = 500,000 GBP EMAIL: rbi.compersation6@outlook.com

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance.

According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund/

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, DrRaghuramRajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with

the meeting (RBI) Governor, DrRaghuramRajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an

email to inform you that (4CROER 76LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI)

Transfer department Contact Person: MRS. POOJA GANDHI

FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND EMAIL

NOTE: (4CROER 76LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details.

(BRITISHDIPLOMAT) MR JOHN LARRY .He will supervise the transfer and all the documents will be sent to you by courier immediately

the transfer of your fund is completed to your bank account.

EMAIL: rbi.compersation6@outlook.com

FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/find-whereabouts- of-unclaimed- deposit-holders- rbi-tells- banks/909041

Accept my hearty congratulations once again! And make sure you reply to this Email:Reply to Email Via: rbi.compersation6@outlook.com

PLEASE CHECK THIS IT IS TRUE OR FALSE AND GIVE ME SUGGETION ON MY MAIL ID
kiranjadhav1982@gmail.com
Ek Bera

Dec 4, 2015

same e-mail........it is true or f ?please send me ans. my e-mail ekadadhibera35@gmail.com

velumani i

Oct 30, 2015

i am very confused sir pls help me

Dear sir/madam,

I have received UK lottery I am winning £ 500000 pounds, and I sent all details and they say your fund to transfer reserve bank of India and scan copy for that. And reserve bank of India that respective person asking me to deposite transfer charge 18700, but I she many people complaints many of them say this is fake, so pls help me sir .I will deposite 18700 or not. Kindly say I will truely win ya UK lottery pls help me sir because I'm very poor family.............
lakhi chauhan

Jul 27, 2015

fund

Chek my mail- sandeep kumar chauhan contect-9554248417 my lottery to 500000gbp rong and right send mail and call me
suganyamanojkumar

May 28, 2015

asking about the message that is it fake or real

India's Central Bank Central Headquarters,
Regional Director: Y.H. Malegam
Reserve Bank of India office, New Delhi,
Foreign Exchange Transfer Remittance Department
6, San sad Marg, New Delhi – 110001
A Contact Email ID: rbi.India971@outlook.com

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA FUND RELEASE ORDER

The Reserve Bank of India Foreign Exchange Transfer Department of (RBI) Are hereby to bring to your notice over the latter as we have been received from (UN) United Nation Life Insurance Plan Assistance offers, that your Name has been shortlisted as {Pending Noon Job Working And Retired Pension,} who have not been working for more than 2-5 years now, the United Nation Life Insurance Plan if offering you this Golden Opportunity prize amount of {Rs. 3,Crore 35 Lac 63,450.65 Indian Rupees} You hereby ordered to provide your full details with immediate effect to claim your golden opportunity prize amount of {Rs. 3, Crore 35 Lac 63,450.48/- Indian Rupees} to help your family’s financial conditions, which means that your Name has been approved with the Reserve Bank of India, to Receive the total amount of {Rs. 3, Crore 35 Lac 63,450.48/- Indian Rupees} And you hereby permitted to proceed for the claims of the fund by making contact with British High Commissioner Sir James David Bevan. As the British Representative of United Nations, who shall guide you on the process how to receive the fund with us from the Reserve Bank of India

However a momentous achievement in (UN) United Nation’s Life Insurance history is part of the Financial Empowerment Program from the United Nation’s It's is A Struggle to Alleviate Poverty World-wide, Mostly for (Pending Noon Working and Job Seekers and Retired Pension} the (Reserve Bank of India) Congratulate you and your family in this Note of fund {Rs. 3, Crore 35 Lac 63,450.48/- Indian Rupees} which has been Approved By The United Nation’s President Mr. Ban Ki-Moon Secretary-General of the United Nations. And as the (RBI) Governor Mr. Raghuram Govind Rajan, I herAeby authorized the beneficiary to proceed with immediate effect to claim prize offer of {Rs. 3, Crore 35 Lac 63,450.48/- Indian Rupees} which has been deposited with us as the Government Reserve Bank of India by United Nation’s Life Insurance Plan. This notice of fund with us is 100% confirm deposited with our Government Bank ready to be release to you once we receive your full banking details and your full information along with your identity proof for the immediate remittance of the fund to your bank account without any delay in process.

Every effort will be made to return all calls with this notice within 72-Hours. Please you don’t have to utilize this opportunity please note that government phone numbers are not identified for security reasons. You can make contact with the British High Commissioner Contact Name Sir Richard James David KCMG.

Please reply with your full details below via this Email ID: rbi.India971@outlook.com
1. Your Full Names:_________
12. Account Number:_____________
13. Bank Name:_________________
14. Bank Branch:________________
15. Reply Via This E-mail ID: rbi.India971@outlook.com
NOTE: Rs. 3 Crore 35, Lac 63,450.48/- INR) Will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details along with your Identity Proof of claims, And for any legal assistance please contact the British Representative High Commissioner Contact Name Sir Richard James David KCMG.

PLEASE TELL ME THIS MESSAGE IS TRUE OR FACK PLEASE REPLY TO MY MAIL :suganyacse25@gmail.com
vishalparakh157@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2015

Fixed Deposits Matured But the amount till date not returned

My Wife Manisha Parakh has invested in Jaiprakash Infrastructure limited an amount of Rs. 2 Lacs Through Cheque No. 405534 Dtd. 19.12.2011 of IOB. in cumulative deposit scheme for 3 years. The FD No.23967 was issued to us. We have returned back the Fixed Deposit to the Company duly signed in November 2014 to make payment of Rs.2,86,616/- of the Matured FD. But till date even after several reminders neither we have received any amount back nor heard from them anything.

I've put several mails but to no avail. Pl note that FD matured in December2014, and request you to help me get back my money along with till date interest ie interest for the delayed payment also.

I'm approaching Thr.RBI so that a proper action should be taken against company for not returning back the Amount as promised.

Vishal Parakh
vishalparakh157@gmail.com
manisha munikar

Feb 2, 2015

fake email

Hello.. I got an email regarding the coca cola lottery from UK.. and they told me that I won an amount of 500,000 GBP..They called me that they have deposited the amount in the reserve bank of india and they wanted me to pay a transaction charge of 18,700 INR and they would transfer the amount in my account...Then I called to the Reserve bank of India customer care.. they told its totally fake...So b careful of these fake emails....
Vikraman.G

Dec 20, 2014

Clarify real or fake mail

Hi sir/madam,

My name is Vikraman. I am from Bangalore.Yesterday i got one mail from Rbi Electronic Transfer department. They are saying i got some amount from your end. I have doubt in this mail kindly clarify its real r fake mail. If the mail sent from your end means kindly guide me how can i move on this situation. For your information i mentioned that body of the mail comes belows and also kinldly find the attached document for your reference .

I am waiting for your reply. Kindly reply this mail id :vikrammuthu35@live.com

Thanks & regards,

Vikraman.G
Bangalore

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG, JANPATH, H.O. 110001-NEW DELHI.

Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/2013.

Dear Beneficiary:

The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby brings to your attention the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI. You were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed due to some circumstance according to your file record.

Your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/ Undelivered Lottery fund/

Recently on the 1sth Of January 2014 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram G.Rajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run. At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram G.Rajan mandated all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiaries stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government coffers for one reason or the other. e.g., tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (£500,000.00GBP.) will be released to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) Governor that the Beneficiary is required to pay Rs.18,700 INR for crediting this funds immediately. Also reconfirm your details for crediting. Fill the form below and send it immediately to our e-mail: foreigndesk@rbi-refund.co.in for verification of prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The From Below:

12. Account No:

13. Holders Name:

14. Bank Branch:

15. Send all your details to this Email id: foreigndesk@rbi-refund.co.in

NOTE: You are required to deposit the sum of 18,700 INR for the crediting of your fund to your account. After you deposit the 18,700 INR to the account we will provide to you, your fund transfer will commence immediately. Please fill the information above and mail us to give you instructions on how you will deposit the 18,700 INR before your £500,000.00 GBP will be credited.

CONTACT THE FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER OF RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK) BELOW:

Mr. Frank Williams – FOREIGN TRANSFER DEPT. (foreigndesk@rbi-refund.co.in )

NOTE: If you are not the rightful owner of this E-mail Address Please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead to disqualification of this Fund. Be Warned!!!

You are to keep all information away from the general public for security reason

DR R. RAJAN (GOVERNOR; RESERVE BANK OF INDIA).

milind shende

Dec 16, 2014

SAMSUNG SCAM MAIL

I AM RECEIVED A MAIL FROM SAMSUNG FOR WINNING FUND 4 CRORE 65 LAKH IN SAMSUNG FINANCIAL PROGRAMME 2014 AND HE SAID HE WAS COLLIBRATED WITH RBI BANK FOR RUPESS TRANSFER IN INDIAN CURRENCY. NEXT DAY I AM RECEIVED A CALL FROM CELL NO 09582240948 HIS SAID I AM MR RAJENDRA FRO RBI DELHI HE TOLD YUOR CHECK WILL BE READY AND YOU FIRST DEPOSITED 25000 RUPEES FOR CURRENCY TRANSPER THE THE AMOUNT WILL BE CREDITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT. SO I AM SAID A QUESTION PLS SEND A SCAN COPY TO ME BUT HE SAID IT IN NOT POSSIBLE SAME NUMBER WAS USED BY TWO OR THREE PERSION.
AGAIN NEXT DAY HE CALL ME FOR MONEY DEPOSITING I AM AGAIN QUESTION TO HIM YOU ARE DEDUCTING THE INCOME TAX FROM CHECK HE WILL SAID NOT POSSIBLE BECEAUSE HE INSURED MONEY YOU PAY INCOME TAX IN INDIA I WANT A PROOF FOR MY BANK TO HIM BUT HE HIS NOT GIVEN.

THIS IS SCAM OR WHAT PLS SUGGEST MY MAIL ID smilind56@yahoo.com
RayJ

Dec 12, 2014

A Little Old Lady Wants To Give Me $2,000,000 After She Won Millions On Lottery In 2013?

I received emails from a 84yr old lady and she said she is religious and with God help she said she found & liked my profile after she found me on registered emails provided to her from Microsoft & Google list. I replied to her and I don't know if she's for real or not and told her a little about me and I thanked her for choosing me, told her I've had letters like this in the past and they turned out to be a scam and also told her I actually fell for one and lost $3000. Also told her I'm a disable veteran living off a small pension and financially is struggling. I finished my reply to her saying I hope she is a sweet old lady and is for real and this is legit and told her to please convince me that she is.
Received a reply this morning and she didn't say anything about all that I said and didn't say anything as far as convincing me, only thing she said was that I need to email Reserve Bank Of India and ask for (Foreign Exchange Supervisor): Dr. Raghuram Rajan and give him password that she provided and he will set me up on opening an account with the bank and that my $2,000,000 will be donated to my account. After reading that and having scams in the past I had to tell myself here we go again and that this bank is going to want a enormous deposit to open a account. So also had to tell myself if I sent them a huge amount & once they got it I probably will never hear from them again and no $2,000,000 for me! What do you think am I right or what please tell me what you think? My email is rayj2011@live.com
mani3785

Dec 10, 2014

the mail is true or fake

THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Payment file: RBI/id1033/201/2014
Payment amount: 4.CRORE, 98.LAKHS = 500,000 GBPS
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance.

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram Rajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram Rajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4CROER 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) Governor.

To credit your account immediately you will have to send copy of your Pan/Voter card, and one picture of your passport size for file record, This is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund because it’s made to reach your account in complete Value. We decline for 5 working days after date of receiving this mail.

Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verification and prompt collection. Contact transfer Manager in charges of foreign exchange Transfer department Contact Person: Mrs. Aditi Roy
FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.
5. Sex:
12. A/c No:
13. A/c Holders Name:
14. Bank Branch:
15. Bank Swift or Ifsc Code
NOTE: (4CROER 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details. Also be informed that the assigned British representative to supervise the transfer of your fund from the Reserve Bank is in the person of: (BRITISHDIPLOMAT) MR JAMES SMITH. He will supervise the transfer and all the documents will be sent to you by courier immediately the transfer of your fund is completed to your bank account.

EMAIL: transferrbi@admin.in.th
FOR MORE INFORMATION VIEW THIS LINK BELOW
archive.financialexpress.com/news/find-whereabouts-of-unclaimed-deposit-holders-rbi-tells-banks/909041

Accept my hearty congratulations once again! And make sure you reply to this Email:
Reply to Email Via: transferrbi@admin.in.th
biswadeep

Nov 2, 2014

fake lottery mails

i have been receiving these emails since a longtime.....
106 GROSVENOR SQUARE
NEW DELHI W1A 1AE
INDIA

Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/12.
Payment amount: £500,000. 00 GBP.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAY MENT NOTIFICATION

Dear Beneficiary,
The Reserve Bank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT pending since 2013 to 2014 According to your file record with your email address your payment is categorized as: (Contract type: Lottery /inheritance/ unpaid funds/Undelivered Lottery fund)

Recently on 27th September 2013 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr .Rajan and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch, regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at the end of the meeting, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, DrRajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government account for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (500,000.00 GBP) equivalent to (43,421,815.86 INR) only will be release to you in your name as concluded by the board. It was also committed by (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay the crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay Rs22, 500 Rupees Only in cash deposit for approval and crediting fees. Also confirm your details below for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our foreign exchange transfer department for verification.
Contact Foreign Exchange Transfer Department with the below detailsMr. Jacob Adex: - Head Assigned Foreign Exchange Transfer department Email.
9. Reply to Email: rbi_foreignexchange_07@outlook.com
14. Account Number::

CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
Claim Your (£ 500,000.00GBP) Great British Pounds.

Please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead to

DR RAJAN
GOVERNOR.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!
kindly tell me what to do....
thanks
mansu114

Oct 31, 2014

FAKE MAIL

106 GROSVENOR SQUARE
NEW DELHI W1A 1AE
INDIA

Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/12.
Payment amount: £500,000. 00 GBP.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAY MENT NOTIFICATION

Dear Beneficiary,

9. Reply to Email: rbi_foreignexchange_07@outlook.com
14. Account Number::

EMAIL_rbi_foreignexchange_07@outlook.com
Claim Your (£ 500,000.00GBP) Great British Pounds.

Please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead to

DR RAJAN
GOVERNOR.

mukeshmj

Sep 23, 2014

Fake Male received & also Payment deposited

On Sunday, 21 September 2014 9:06 AM, "info@notifics.rbi.org.in" <info@notifics.rbi.org.in> wrote:

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT,
6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110 001, India.
www.notifics.rbi.org.in
Our ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2014
Payment Amount: £750,000.00 GBP = 67,165,774.13 INR
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION NOTIFICATION

Dear Beneficiary:

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that £750,000.00 GBP = 67,165,774.13 INR} (Six Crore Seventy One Lakhs Indian Rupees) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay crediting fees only.
You are therefore required to pay (Rs 17,150) ( $320.00 USD ) only in cash deposit to credit your account immediately making a decline for 2 working days after date of receiving this mail.

Fill the Form Below
10. Bank Details: Bank Name: Account Number: Type Of Account : Ifs Code:
dear sir
lost off mail for lotary in my mail id
on name of Reserve Bank of India
pls help
Email: rbi_fetd@live.com

RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan.
Amit Kumar

Sep 19, 2014

Lottery Prize

I've received below mail from rbi.onlinetransfer@admin.in.th.
could you please verify this email and suggest.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.
Reserve Bank Of India
# 17 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi 110021, INDIA
Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/14.
Payment amount: 2CRORE 5LAKHS IN INDIA RUPEES=$414,000.00USD.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION TO YOU.

The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department Reserve bank of India (RBI) has
decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary
in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the
BRITISH GOVERNMENT Pending for the year 2009 to 2014 According
to your file record with your email address, Your payment is categorized
as: Contract type: Lottery unpaid contract funds/ Undelivered Lottery fund/

Recently on the 5th of APRIL, 2013. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Governor, (Mr. Raghuram Rajan) and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United
Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi
branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run,
which have make owners to be confused that’s they have been Defrauded by
fraudster, at end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Mr. Raghuram Rajan mandate
all unclaimed funds to be release to the beneficiary stating that it is an
unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or
the other for tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (2CRORE 5LAKHS IN
INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed for
(RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay Fund Release Order Fee
Charges (Rs 12,500INR) only. To credit your account immediately after
making the payment you will have to send your Pan card, payment receipt
and one picture of your passport size for file record, This is according
to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The
assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund
because it’s made to reach your account in complete Value. We decline for
3 working days after date of receiving this mail.

Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill
the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department for
verification through email below for prompt collection Contact. Manager
in charges of foreign exchange Transfer department
Contact Person: Mr.Gomez Faddy, Contact Email: rbi.onlinetransfer@admin.in.th

3. MOBILE NUMBER:
9. Nationality:
10. Country:
14. Account Number:

NOTE: Fund release Order charges (Rs12,500INR) cannot be paid directly to
Reserve Bank of India, due to the fact that we do not Bank Publicly others
Bank will be assigned to receive Payment from you.

EMAIL: rbi.onlinetransfer@admin.in.th
Claim Your (2CRORE 5LAKHS IN INDIA RUPEES).

NOTE: If you are not the rightful owner of this E-mail Address
Please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead toa
Disqualification of this Fund. Be Warned!!!
You are to keep all information away from the general public for security
reason

Mr. Raghuram Rajan

Could you please confirm whether it is genuine mail or fraud email.

Amit Kumar
Email: Sendto_amitkr@yahoo.co.in
baltha

Aug 13, 2014

From Office of the Reserve Bank Of India
6,Sansand Marg, (R.B.I) Building.PB NO 123.
New Delhi: Financial Regulation and Financial Inclusion Working Together or at Cross-purposes: Our ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2013 Telex: 09331Credit/RBI.
Payment file: RBI/Ben/009.
Email: unclaimfund@admin.in.th
(Mrs. Shweta Singh Foreign Exchange Department )
Tel:....+91-9654057817
Swift Code : RBIS0AHPA01
Telex : 23834 BANKAT

The transfer department of the Reserve bank of India has decided to bring to your kind attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT from 2013 to 2014 According to your file, Your payment is categorized as: contract type/ Lottery/inheritance/unpaid contract funds/ undelivered Lottery fund. Payment file: RBI/id1033/09. Payment amount: $414,000:00 Dollars. But recently, on the 5th of July, 2014. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram Govinda rajan. , met with the Senate Tax Committee On Finance RBI Mumbai branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long ago, at end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that it’s an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that $414,000:00 Dollars {FOUR HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS} will be release to you, as it was committed for (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay Rs. 20,500 inr only. To credit the amount into your account immediately making a decline for 6 working days after date of receiving this mail. Also reconfirm/provide your bank account details-for crediting. You were requested to make a payment of Rs. 20,500 inr ony for your funds approval release order which shall be approved through British High Commission New Delhi Custody,

Email: unclaimfund@admin.in.th
GET BACK TO US WITH THE BELOW DETAILS.
FULL NAME:--
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BRANCH:
SWIFT CODE: …
SCAN COPY OF YOUR VALID ID PROOF……………….
Respond back to Reserve Bank Foreign Exchange Department Management as soon as possible with the required details for immediate process of the transferring the fund into your account, Email: unclaimfund@admin.in.th

DR. MARC MUNA
Our Best Regards.
sandeepkachhi

Aug 10, 2014

its come lotoff times

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT,
6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110 001, India.
www.notifics.rbi.org.in
Our ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2014
Payment file: RBI/id############
Payment Amount: £750,000.00 GBP.
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION NOTIFICATION

Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance according to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/ Undelivered Lottery fund. Recently on the 10th of December 2013 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Mr. Raghuram Rajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Mr. Raghuram Rajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that £750,000.00 GBP = 67,165,774.13 INR} (Six Crore Seven One Lakhs Indian Rupees) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay crediting fees only. You are therefore required to pay (Rs 16,400) only in cash deposit to credit your account immediately making a decline for 2 working days after date of receiving this mail. Also reconfirm your details for crediting filling the form below and send it to our email below. Fill the Form Below
1. Full Names: SANDEEP KUMAR
2. Residential Address: VILL.-BIJDUVAN POST-GOHAN, DISTRICT-JALAUN, UTTAR-PRADESH (INDIA) 285129
3. Mobile Number: 09792395617
4. Occupation: STUDENT
5. Sex: __Age: 19 YEAR 8 MONTH 9 DAYS
6. Nationality: INDIAN
7. Country: INDIA
8. Marital Status: UNMARRIED
9. E-mail id: 63sandeepbijduan@gmail.com
10. Bank Details: Bank Name: SBI INDIA Account Number: 20152524817 Type Of Account: SAVING Ifs Code:SBIN0000147
11. RESERVE BANK EMAIL ID transferunitrbi@accountant.com
Reserve Bank of India
Email. transferdepartmentrbi@outlook.com Mr. Tom Donald is the assign Foreign Agent (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of your account. Every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company will be courier to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security proposes for the best of your interest without delay.
PLEASE CONTACT THIS Email: transferunitrbi@accountant.com
WITH YOUR DETAILS

RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments there to ("e-mail") is sent by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
PLEASE CONTACT THIS Email: transferunitrbi@accountant.com
WITH YOUR DETAILS
subash1974

Aug 4, 2014

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION, whether it is fraud?

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.
# 17 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi 110021, INDIA
Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/14.
Payment amount: 2CROER 50LAKHS IN INDIA RUPEES=$414,000.00USD.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION TO YOU.

The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department Reserve bank of India (RBI) has
Decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary
in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the
BRITISH GOVERNMENT pending for the year 2013 to 2014 According
to your file record with your email address, Your payment is categorized
as: Contract type: Lottery unpaid contract funds/ Undelivered Lottery fund/

Recently on the 4th of JUNE, 2014. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Governor, Dr Raghuram Rajan , we are writing this email to inform you
that (2CROER 50LAKHS IN INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed for

(RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay Fund Release Order Fee
Charges (Rs15,500 INR) only. To credit your account immediately after
Making the payment you will have to send your Pan card, payment receipt
And one picture of your passport size for file record, this is according
To law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source the
assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund
because it’s made to reach your account in complete Value. We decline for 3 working days after date of receiving this mail.

Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to
fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department for verification through email below for prompt collection Contact.
Manager in charges of foreign exchange Transfer department
Contact Person: MR CHARLES MORGAN, Contact Email : reservebnkofindia.foreignaffairsdesk24@live.com

1 FULL NAME:......................
7 MOBILE NUMBERS:.......................
8 OCCUPATIONS:............................
9 MARITAL STATUS:..........................
10 EMAIL ID:................................
11 ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME:.......................
12 ACCOUNT NUMBER:..............................
13 BANK ADDRESS: .................................
14 TYPE OF ACCOUNT:..................................
15 BANK NAME:..........................................
16 PRINT OUT AND SIGN YOUR SIGNATURE:...................
17 YOUR PASSPORT PHOTO SIZE AND ID PROOF:................

DR.RAGHURAM RAJAN

In Our ref: RBI/0A2/8138061
File:rbi/lo/f12
Payment Amount: £700,000.00GBP.
Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance according to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type:-Lottery-/inheritance/ Undelivered -Lottery-fund
Recently on the 20th of June 2014 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr. Raghuram Rajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr. Raghuram Rajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to with hold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (£700,000.00 GBP) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay crediting fees only. You are therefore required to pay (Rs 15,999) only in cash deposit to credit your account immediately making a decline for 2 working days after date of receiving this mail.
Also reconfirm your details for crediting filling the form below and send it immediately to our verification for prompt collection of your fund. Fill The Form Below: And send to this Email: foreign.remittance.dept@outlook.com
7. State/City:
10. Bank Details:

For More Details Contact:
Dr. Harry Ford
B.H.C/New Delhi.
Tel: + 91858707029

Dr. Harry Ford is the assign British Agent (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of you account.

This Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security proposes for the best of your interest without delay; your urgent response is highly anticipated.
The management. Email: foreign.remittance.dept@outlook.com

sourabharabhavi

Jul 27, 2014

i had recived an mail about funds

In Our ref: RBI/0A2/8138061

The management. Email: foreign.remittance.dept@outlook.com

RAGHUBANSH SINGH

I HAVE RECEIVED A MAIL FROM RBI

From Office of the Reserve Bank Of India
6,SansandMarg, (R.B.I) Building.PB NO 123.
New Delhi:
E-MAIL: rbiremittancedeptm@outlook.com
Our ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2013
Telex: 09331Credit/RBI.
Payment file: RBI/Ben/009.

The transfer department of the Reserve bank of India has decided to bring to your kind attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT from 2012to 2013
According to your file,

Your payment is categorized as: contract type/ Lottery/inheritance/ unpaid contract funds/ undelivered Lottery fund. Payment file: RBI/id1033/09. Payment amount: 500,000GBP. But recently, on the 17th of September 2013. The Reserve Bank of India

(RBI) Governor, RaghuramRajan,
met with the Senate Tax Committee On Finance RBI Mumbai branch.

Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long ago, at end of the
meeting

(RBI) Governor, RaghuramRajan

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that 500,000GBP {FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS} will be release to you, as it was committed for (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay 12,500 INR ONLY. To credit your account immediately making a decline for 6 working days after date of receiving this mail. Also reconfirm/provide your bank account details-for crediting.

GET BACK TO US WITH THE BELLOW DETAILS.

FULL NAME:------------------------- ------------
OCCUPATION/POSITION:-----------
BANK DETAILS:---------------------- ------------

RaghuramRajan
Our Best Regards

PLEASE CHECK THIS IT IS TRUE OR FALSE AND GIVE ME SUGGETION ON MY MAIL ID ms_raghubansh@rediffmail.com

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...