RHPD Group Pvt. Ltd.

Consumer complaints and reviews about RHPD Group Pvt. Ltd.

Feb 4, 2013

Real Estate Cheating Complaint

Hi, I have purchased property from this company named as Real Home Promoter and Developers (RHPD Group Pvt, Ltd.) But, it seems they have sold that property to some another again.. though it has been sold to me already.. and now that person claims that its their's property and not mine. Please help me out in this to resolve this... I have already paid them approx 50% of the total amount.. and when ever I try to call this company they says the concern person is on leave and will come tomorrow.. and always keep saying like this.. but never able to talk with them properly.. and now I can see the website is also down.. Please help me as soon as possible.. I am not that much rich to bear this loss.. I am from a middle class family and you can understand how could I have arranged this money for this property.. Thanks and waiting for your favorable response.,, My Contact No. 09899103986 and mail id - [email protected] Please I need help as soon as possible... I don't see any hope from any side now.