rickshaw driver

Consumer complaints and reviews about rickshaw driver

PratikVW

Jan 17, 2022

Autorickshaw parked in front of the gate

Autorickshaw driver parked in front of the gate and when i asked him to park elsewhere he refused and used abusive language.

Autorickshaw parked in front of the gate Autorickshaw parked in front of the gate

Shhbzkhan

Jan 14, 2022

Errant and abusive driver

Rickshaw was parked in front of the building gate which blocked the entry to the society and we tried to move the rickshaw to make way. However, when the rickshaw driver noticed us he started used hurtful language. In the end the rickshaw driver verbally assaulted the building watchman. In regards to this I would like to put up a formal complaint against the rickshaw driver.

Errant and abusive driver

92avisingh

Nov 16, 2019

Rickshaw driver tried to be physical

An auto driver initially refused to take us in and in return tried to overcharg from Thane East to Raghunath Nagar. Somehow when we said ok to the overpriced charges and got in with our luggage, suddenly he refuse to give us a ride. After I tried to note down his billa number he threw hand on me.

Billa number - 217083
Auto rickshaw number - 7209

Please help

Yours helpless Thane kar
Subrkris

Jun 23, 2019

Refused to ply & used bad words

The rickshaw driver refused to ply and used bad word when we told him that complaint will be lodged for refusing to ply. The rickshaw number is MH04GN8336. We have attached photo of rickshaw.

Refused to ply & used bad words

Subrkris

Jun 23, 2019

Refusing to ply

The rickshaw driver refused to ply, when we took photo of his rickshaw he started abusing us. This happen at Hypercity mall ( Big Bazar) at 9.30 pm Sunday 23rd June

Refusing to ply

klycitizen

Jan 19, 2015

Driving way of rickshaw driver

On 19th January, 2015, I was going home by walking on the road. There was heavy traffic on the road and some rickshaw drivers are driving the rickshaw in wrong directions. I was trying to cross the road when one rickshaw driver (Rickshaw Number - MH05 Z2433) took the rickshaw on me in such a way that it would have hurt me and that too when there was no space to take out his rickshaw. When I scold him, he started using the bad words thinking that I am female and I am alone over there. But my husband was with me, when he recognized that he started abusing him also. One Policeman interrupted but he was out of control.

Such drivers license should be cancelled as because of them people cannot safely walk on the world. And in Kalyan it is increasing day by day.

Few months ago one of the Kalyan citizen got hurt by one rickshaw and mistake was of the driver only but he ran away. No one couldn't not down his rickshaw number as everyone was worried about the injured and behind saving the life.

Please take the strict action against the above rickshaw driver (Rickshaw Number - MH05 Z2433), otherwise the walking on road will be the danger task for the common mans.