RIMS HOSPITAL KADAPA

Consumer complaints and reviews about RIMS HOSPITAL KADAPA

Harsha6088

Nov 24, 2022

Platelets are decreasing but no one is taking care

For my grandmother platelets count is below 40000 but till now they have not started treatment. Here docters and nurses are just doing timepass for their salaries. They are not taking care of patients. They will start treatment after patients

Aug 12, 2020

Covid positive

My mother(padmavathi) got affected with Carona on Sunday. Here no management is taking care. Nurses and doctors are not at all approachable and they forcing us to go back if you don't want to stay.

The problem is Celine is not passing through nerves since 2 days.(10/08/2020 )continuously following with management no one is responding as of now.
Vater

May 22, 2019

Neglecting Orthopedic Patient History of Schizophrenia patient

I am a Banker ( JAIIB Rank ), Today (22/05/2019) my mother consulted an Orthopedic named Krishna Chaitanya in RIMS Kadapa for MRI Scan with her Medical History of a Private Clinic(MS-Ortho). On seeing this, he behaved rudely with us. He said "Go to Private Clinic and get MRI Scan". My advice is "Have Patience with Patients". "What about Illiterate and Mental illness Patients?"
Iriaskgn

May 12, 2019

Surgical Gastrology

Sir my name is shaik irshad
IAM from Rayachoty .sir my coming in one time rims hospital because my stomach pain is very high . But
Doctor talk about no stomach pain . But my document proof Rayachoty Ravi Teja hospital scanning .sir talk about you have a very high stomach pain .But surgery is very important.
My cell number 7396617713
chinnaputha

Feb 28, 2018

Canteens at RIMS hospital prices are morethan 50% high on MRo

Hi Sir,

My email is regarding canteen services available at RIMS hospital, as your well aware, many poor/very poor people are came to RIMS hospital for treatment because they don’t have enough money to go for private hospital, even I’m the one among them, I have visited canteen several times for milk/water bottles/ juice/mug’s and meals, they are charging more than 50% on MRP, since we are very poor we don’t have much money that is reason we came to govt hospital, but canteen prices are becoming more high, if this continues patients/people will be scare to come for treatment and in Coffee/Tea/Milk water content is more. If patients intake this kinds drink, how they will recover soon.
I have noticed below items they are charging more,

Item Name Actual MRP Canteen Price
1 ltr Water bottle 20 30
Zandu balm 32 40
ORS 35 45
Mug Not more than 20 or 30 40

Kindly please have a visit as patient/patient attender, you will get to know how they are charging.
Many people are talking on this but they don’t know where could report, kindly take action, save poor people life,
Even canteen people are very rude, if we ask why price is more, response from them is “if you want you can take, otherwise go to kadapa town and get”.

One of patient attends
Dr.Vishu

Jan 17, 2018

NO MRI SERVICE

There is no MRI SERVICE in this hospital which is very useful for so many patients. Government sanctioned 12 crores to the hospital for development but director of hospital and district collector are not taking proper measures for providing MRI SERVICE.