Rock Johnson foundation lottery online

Consumer complaints and reviews about Rock Johnson foundation lottery online

Dec 7, 2022

P BH Vijayaraghavan 33???

Hi! P B Vijayaraghavan here again - today, I had a first dose of laser operation in my left eye. The second dose on the left eye is scheduled for next Wednesday -- Payment is the problem - I have appealed to them - considering my age, they have performed the laser without pay asking me to pay later - Apart from the 2nd laser on the left eye, I need to go there for the 2 does of laser on the right ey as well - I need your help on the payment - can you wake up and help me with all 33 prizes? Please wake up - reminder again tomorrow - all the best!!!???

Dec 6, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan ???33???!!!!!!

Hi! P B Vijayaraghavn here -- I have informed you that I had a heart problem in April 2022 pusrusinf your so-called lottery, so-called winners and so-called prizes (summing up to a big zero apart from asking for money to pay prize(??!!??!!) - I have other problems at old age - high blood pressure, piles and diabetes - Costly surgeries are to be done but I have not got it done for want of money!! Another reason why you MUST help -- anyhow, I am in a highly depressed mood - thought that continuity from my end at least should not b lost and got to type this mail at 9.40 PM Sunday -- It almost looks; like I am playing a heavy drum to the stone-deaf audience!! Will you ever wake up?/ Even if u wake up, will you ever understand the significant torture I have been subjected to - even then, whether you have the heart to do justice!! Shame!!

Dec 5, 2022

P B VIJAYARAGHAVAN 33????!!!!

HI!! P B VIJAYARAGHAVAN THIS SIDE.. IS THAT THE COMPLAINT BOARD ON THE OTHER HOW MANY MEMBERS ARE THERE IN THE COMPLAINT BOARD?? - GOING BY YOUR NON-RESPONSE, I HAVE A VERY STRONG GUESS THAT THERE ARE ZERO PERSONS ON THE BOARD -- IF IT HAD MORE TA=HAN A FEW MEMBERS AT LEAST SOME MORE HUMANE CREATURES WOULD HAVE TAKEN A SOFT STAND AND WOULD HAVE TRIED TO REDRESS MY 1-YEAR-OLD PROBLEM OF NON-CREDITING OF 33 PRIZES!! CAN YOU?? STILL - I AM CURIOUS - WHAT IS THE BLOODY --CK--- REASON FOR YOUR SILENCE MAY I KNOW?? WHY SHOULD YOU RUN SUCH A MEAN SHOW INJURING SEVERAL POOR PEOPLE WITH ABSURD PROCEDURES - INSTEAD OF PAYING THE WINNER, DEMANDING MONEY FROM THE WINNER FIRST!!! HOW IDIOTIC!! RULES AND REGULATIONS SHOULD BE FOR YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THE PROCESSING AND DEDUCT WHATEVER LOGICAL AND REASONABLE PROCESSING CHARGES AND THEN P[AY THE BALANCE OF THE PRIZE - THAT IS THE RIGHT SYSTEM! -- ANY RESPONSE AT LEAST NOW?? R R U NEVER LIKELY TO WAKE UP FROM YOUR NON-SLEEP??

Dec 4, 2022

P B Vijyaraghavan - hey now 33 (??Prizes??)

Hi! P B Vijayaraghavan again - how steadily inactive are your things!! even that may require a minimum quantum of effort to answer -- but you don't seem to be in the habit of responding or answering -- U know how incredible is your system of asking for money from the so-called 'winner' even before paying the winner- supremely idiotic!! Note one thing - most of the winners are poor - but they will be ready to pay the charges asked for - but only after receipt of the prize money! Never before that - Your 30-40 bloody greedy pig (###)s keep asking for money but never credits the prize - there are 5 greedy pig ### I have encountered! going by browsing, I can find there are at least 100 Indians suffering on this count -- are you capable of waking up and even more important are you capable of taking remedial action ----you cannot even imagine the physical, mental and financial torture suffered by these victims - bloody wake up -- act- correctly and positively!! P B Vijayaraghavan 9940354513 -- [email protected]

Dec 3, 2022

p b vIJAYARAGHAVAN -- 32 ### PURSUIT!! -SORRY NOW 33

HI!! p b vIJAYARAGHAVAN --i JHHAVE WON ANOTHER PRIZE!! HERE IS THE MESSAGE:
MESSAGE: "Dear customer, Congratulations you have been the winner of the $ 15400 (INR 10.71542/-) in the Lucky Draw contest via Facebook on behalf of Rock Johnson Foundation, we want you to follow all the terms and conditions of the Foundation without any doubt if in any cases Rock Johnson Foundation If any problem arises due to mistake, then it will be the sole responsibility of the Foundation, and you are free to take any legal case against the Foundation, to get this award, you have to pay first the converting charge of ₹ 750/- to convert from dollar to Indian Rupees as per Government of India rules. When your CONVERTING CHARGE is received by the Rock Johnson Foundation Indian team then within 10 minutes the prize money will be transferred directly to your account through …" -- GOT IT??!! THIS IS MY 33RD PRIZE - U KNOW AND THE WHOLE WORLD NOW KNOWS NOTHING HAS BEEN CREDITED -- WHAT DO U FEEL - CAN IT GET ADDED TO THE 32 ALREADY OR IS OUT OF DEEP SLUMBER, WILL U GALVANISE INTO SOME VERY POSITIVE ACTION!! pAY - PLEASE PAY ALL MY 33 PRIZES - WILL YOU???

Dec 2, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan - 32 embroiled(!!??!!??) prizes

Hi! P B Vijayaraghavan - on the 2nd Day of December -- It is not so surprising not even 1 soul (??!!) is tugged at the heart reading my complaint mils! Or is there anyone reading it?? this ### lottery system - putting so many innocent people to face issues they have never faced kind of!! Note that 99% of the so-called winners are economically very backwards - they are in dire poverty - recognize - Instruct your employee sits(bloody greedy pigs) not to go on asking for endless instalments of money even before crediting it -preposterous!! there are bright prospects that you might tend to sleep over this as well - what will make you aware and aware?? Come on! Act? Do justice to my ultra-special case!!

Dec 1, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan -- 32 (bogus prizes??? by bogus lottery!!

Hi! P B Vijayaraghavan -- here again -- as explained already, with a faint hope that one of you will respond and take a correct positive action BY MISTAKE!!!! wHAT TO SAY- I HAVE BECOME EXTREMELY CYNICAL WITH THIS CONTINUING 1-WAY COMMUNICATION WITH A SICK ORGANISATION SET-UP! BY THE WAY, HOW IS 'MARGINAL BANK', NEW YORK?? THAT IS THE BANK WHICH ASKED FOR MONEY TO CREDIT THE PRIZE MONEY!! WHAT A ### SYSTEM OF ASKING MONEY FROM THE WINNER INSTEAD OF PROCESSING AND PAYING HIM?? I HAVE BEEN TOUCH WITH AROUND 59=0 BLOODY GREEDY PIGS - LIKE ONE ASKED FRO Rs, 6000/- TO BE PAID TO THE GOVERNOR OF THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA!! (HA HAHA HA HA!!) WILL ANY ---- WAKE UP.. AND RESPOND THAT TOO IN PROPER APPROACH TO SET EVERYTHING RIGHT?? ANSWER ;;

Nov 30, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan 32?!?!?!?! prizes

Hi! It is P B Vijayaraghavan again - but this time with a confused thought - At 77, will it be ok for you if I die?/ That would really solve the problem for both of us.. and ...i am expecting the end any moment since April 22 when I had a heart problem -- anyhow, one cannot but raise a question --- WHY A COMPLAINT BOARD AT ALL IF IT CANNOT DO ANYTHING WORTHWHILE AND PROPER ATTENDING PROMPTLY TO THWE RECEIVED COMPLAINTS - WHAT IS THE POINT IN SLEEPING OVER IT!1 (AND... ONE MORE DOUBT...CAN ANY OF YOU READ IT?? IT IS SICKENING NOWADAYS EVEN AS I AM TYPING THESE LETTERS - BUT GIVEN THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF AROUND us# 140000, THE MIND REALLY DOESN'T GIVE UP AND URGES ME TO KEEP WRITING - WITH THE HOPE SME CREATURE SOME DAY IN THE COMPLAINT BOARD WILL WAKE UP, REALISE TH IMMENSITY OF THE PROBLEM AND REALLY HELP SOLVE!! no??!! REST IN TOMORROW'S COMPLAINT!! SEE HOW I HAVE JUDGED U QUITE EXACTLY!!??

Nov 29, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan - 32 (out) or (not out)

29TH NOVEMBER
Hi! Here I am - P B Vijayaraghavan -- one curious question? how many members are there on the Complaint (Compliant) Board?? Is it approximately (??!!) ZERO??? MY GUESS IS IT MUST BE ZERO GOING BY THE NON-RESPONSE!! QUITE CYNICAL? IT IT NOT?? ANYWAY, THIS IA NOTHER OCCASION TO POUR MY TORMENTED FEELINGS ON TYPE AND SEND IT THOUGH NOTHING HAPPENS GOING BY THE LAST 1 YEAR 0- STARTING 290TH SEPTEMBER 2021!!! HEY! WAKE UP!! IF THERE ARE ANY OF YOU!!! READ - REALISE THE TRUTH OF A 77-YEARS OLD COMPA=LAINER - ACT POSITIVELY AND RESOLVE TO THE SATISFACTION OF THIS COMPLAINER!!!FEELINGS/ANGUISH/DESPAIR

P B VIJAYARAGHAVAN [email protected]

Nov 29, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan --- 32 (out or not out?)

Hi! Here I am - P B Vijayaraghavan -- one curious question? how many members are there on the Complaint (Compliant) Board?? Is it approximately(??!!) ZERO??? MY GUESS IS IT MUST BE ZERO GOING BY THE NON-RESPONSE!! QUITE CYNICAL? IT IT NOT?? ANYWAY, THIS IA NOTHER OCCASION TO POUR MY TORMENTED FEELINGS ON TYPE AND SEND IT THOUGH NOTHING HAPPENS GOING BY THE LAST 1 YEAR 0- STARTING 290TH SEPTEMBER 2021!!! HEY! WAKE UP!! IF THERE ARE ANY OF YOU!!! READ - REALISE THE TRUTH OF A 77-YEARS OLD COMPA=LAINER - ACT POSITIVELY AND RESOLVE TO THE SATISFACTION OF THIS COMPLAINER!!!FEELINGS/ANGUISH/DESPAIR P B VIJAYARAGHAVAN 9940354513 [email protected]

Nov 28, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan -- as usual - 32 prizes and zero credit

[email protected]! Is there really a complaint Board" Are there men/women really functioning in the 'Complaint' Board?? At least reply to this!!! Can anyone in the 'Complaint Board' imagine the extent of the anguish of this person? Do they have any humane approach - quite ### to record all this! Indeed, it is not so surprising there is no reply from the so-called 'Complaint Baoard'!! It is really Compliant Board - compliant to facilitate bloody greed pigs - employees - to loot and defraud the winners' money by asking for endless shares of it - that too well before the winner gets his prize credited or may not at all get credited as my case - 32 prizes and zero credit -- I still entra=tain a very feeble hope that some data one of the ---ts in Complaint (??) will read and react in a positive manner --- with this, I keep writing - what a ---tty record - you have been receiving daily complaints and no response -- is this all bloody bogus?? I already recorded the mal-operation when I got an offer(!!) US$ 100000 with a fictitious bank in the background!! Come on -- if it is a true complaint board - act - positive -- P B Vijayaraghavan - 9940354513 -- [email protected]

Nov 27, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan wonn prizes: 32 credited Big Zero

Hi Here I am - P B Vijayaraghavan - a so-called winner of the so-called 32 Prizes - with so-called no credit of any one prize yet!! On the one side amusing but on the other side heart-trending - isn't it? that I mean for those who have hearts and sense and be straight-forward - not for others - Barring the aberration when someone tried to fool me with an 'award' Compensatory(!!!) of US$ 10000 and mentioned a non-existent bank - So, keeping quite like u have been being far better than that sort of jolly venture fooling a tortured old poor creature - what a ### approach to life?? Despite the heart attack that struck me in April with a blind hope that proper and better than justice will be done to me?? Am I right?? Or am I benign the wrong door (locked and sealed) or was a wall instead of a door --As I presume that there must be some honest and good-willing souls in your Complaint (compliant) board - I have pursued - who knows?? At 77, my end may be any mom, ent - that indeed would put to rest this long fruitless pursuit -- ### is the word that has started remaining permanently on my tongue since 20th September 2021 - when I won the so-called 'prize' first followed by 31 more -- still have 0.000000001% hope that this pursuit will yield - ok - apart from not taking action on my pursuit, I guess you might not have taken any action on your erring bloody greedy pigs (employees)!! Can this fire any of the honest souls over there??

Nov 25, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan 32(out??)

Hi! P B Vijayaraghavan is on pursuit again to explore whether anything positive emerges!!! The wonder of wonders - there was a response offering compensation of US$ 100000 towards the end of October - by all accounts, it turned out to be bogus - giving a non-existent bank name and asking me to pay money after opening an account in the non-existent bank -that chapter now apparently seems to be closed - what next? is anyone reading and having a stimulus to respond to justify a genuine case -- or as my judgement, it is not a complaint board but a compliant board siding with the blood greedy pigs (employees demanding unending amounts of money -- I say one awake over there -- This must be the only 'set-up' where any number of complaints won't invoke a response - feeling extremely ###!! P B Vijayarafghavan 9940354513 [email protected],conm in a few days, I will send all 'those winning' messages - shall I?

Nov 24, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan 32 what not

Hi! Here I am! P B Vijayaraghavan, the 77-year-old poor unfortunate creature chasing 32 uncredited prizes with 5000 WhatsApp messages, 500 complaint e-mails, 75 applications to the Complaint (right spelling - Compliant - as u r complaint with your employees who are never-satisfied bloody greedy pig ## demanding money from the winner eleven before he/she is credited with the prize - In fact, THEY ARE THE WINNERS ALRIGHT!! WITH AMAZING UNENDING GREED WITHOUT ANY HUMANE APPROACH - ONR GREEDY PIG ## WENT ON DEMANDING 1000 AFTER 1000 AND AT A STAGE, BEING 'DISSATISFIED', HAS STOPPED COMMUNICATION WITH ME 0-- TO THIS ##, I HAVE PAID Rs. 7500/- ANOTHER STYLISH ### FIRST DEMANDED Rs,. 6500 - PAID - WAND THEN ASKED FRO 1% GST(!!!??) = BLOODY NUT) I HAVE BEEN SENDING DAILY MESSAGE TO THIS GREEDY ### THAT I WILL NOT PAY GST AND ASKING THIS ## TO REPAT Rs, 6500/- I HAD OPAID - NO RESULTS USUAL - ARE THESE EDUCATED, STRAIGHT AND KIND-HEATED CREATURES -NOOO! THEY ARE BLOODY GREEDY PIGS - SEE WHETHER YOU GET AROUSED WITH THIS SHARED PIECE OF INFO - NOT AT ALL LIKELY BUT I STILL HAVE HOPE (0.00000001%) HAVE YOU UNDERGONE ANY CHANGE OF HEARTS OR R U WAITING FOR ANOTHER 1500 COMPLAINTS - RETCH - WHAT A SYSTEM!!! ANSWER WITH A POSITIVE RESPONSE!!

Nov 23, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan 32 not out ot out or wholly out?

Hi! I am back - P B Vijayaraghavan 9940354513 -- [email protected] -- it is nice to know that all my complaint emails are intact and alive and making compelling reading =g as well-- but but but - the only fact is that those who MUST READ ANDAct are deliberately sleeping over it - or can they understand English??? there was a minor aberration at the end of October when I got an email from the board with a compensatory offer of US$ 100000!!!! and they gave the e details of a non-existent bank and asked me to open an account - and I did - but checking on the web,. it never recognized the name of the bank even -- and even before paying the 'US$ 10000', I was asked to pay first!! US$380 -- but when the name of the bank is itself not recognized and I was in an extremely poor condition - I could not pay - and there ended the fiction chapter of US$ 100000 -cam nay remedial action be taken now - come n folks - have a heart, think straight support a genuine case - respond positive - P B Vijayaraghavan

Nov 22, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan 32??!!??!!

Hi! Here I am - back again - to persist on my mission - eliciting a POSITIVE RESPONSE WITH YOU WITH SUITABLE JUSTICE CREDITING ALL MY PRIZES TO MY BANK ACCOUNT!! BY COMPLAINT BOARD OR RATHER COMPLIANT BOARD IN YOUR CASE AS IT SEEMS YOU ARE SUPPORTING BGPS (BLOODY GREEDY PIGS (YOUR EMPLOYEES WHO APPROACH THE WINNDERS AS HOUGH THEY HAVE GIVEN THE PRIZE BY MERCY WHILE BEING STINKINGLY GREEDY AND JEALOUS AS WELL! WITH ALL MY DETAILS WITH PROOF, CAN YOU TAKE ANY ACTION? IN FACT, I HAVE 76 MORE EMPLOYEE NUMBERS AND HAVE A COPY OF TEH ENTIRE CORRESPONDENCE WITH T=REPEATD DEMAND OF MORE MONEY - IN FACT, ONE OF TEH BLOODY GREEDY PIGS ASKED ME FOR Rs. 600/- TO GET THE SIGN OF TEH RESERVE BANK OF INDIA GOVERNOR??!!!! SHALL I SEND ALL MY CONTACTS ADN GENUINE CORRESPONDENCE 91-WAY CORRESPONDENCE ASKING FOR MORE AND MORE MONEY EVEN BEFORE GIVING THE PRIZE - UTTERLY ATROCIOUS - PLEASE TAKE ACTION ON ALL 3 FRONTS - CREDITING MY PRIZES WITHOUT ASKING ME TO PAY ANYTHING - I WILL DEFINITELY PAY PROCESSING CHARGES IF ANY - BUT ONLY AFTER TEH PRIZE IS CREDITED S I AM VERY POOR AND LIVING A VERY TIGHT HAND-TO-MOUTH EXISTENCE! HELP ME - SECOND IS TO INITIATE CORRECTIVE ACTION ON THE BGPS!! THIS ONE IS A GENUINE REQUEST - DO AWAY WITH ALL CURRENT PROCEDURES WHICH IS TOTALLY ABSURD - BY ALL MEANS, YOU CAN ASK ABD TO GET PRO=CESSING FEES --BUT,, ONLY AFTER CREDITING THE MONEY - PLEASE REVISE AS I HAVE INFORMED ALREADY, UNDERSTAND THAT MOST OF TEH WINNERS ARE VERY POOR AND THEY CAN NOT ORGANISE ANY MONEY TO GET THE PRIZE - THE SYSTEM IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AND GIVES SCOPE FOR A WHOLE LOT OF LOOT AND SWINDLE!! PLEASE RESPOND - PLEASE ACT-- P B VIJAYARAGHAVAN

Nov 21, 2022

P B VIJAYARAGHAVAN 32+++

hI! IS THERE ANYONE WHO HSA REALLY READ MY COMPLAINT EMAILS - WHAT S----Y SETUP!! THIS HAS BECOME MY DAILY ROUTINE JUST TO RECR=ORD I AM HERE AND PERSISTING EVEN AFTER A YEAR WITH NO RESULTS -- i=BEING 77-YEARS OLD - I AM STILL ALIVE - BUT, BY TE WAY, DURING THIS MARATHON EFFORT, I HAD ONE SERIOUS HEART PROBLEM - HEAVY MEDICATION AND IN CLINIC FOR 20 DAYS - BUT STILL ALIVE - BUT YOU ARE SLOWLY KILLING ME FOR SURE - HAS ANYONE NOTED, READ IN FULL AND THOUGHT OF CORRECTIVE YOU COMPLIANT BOARD: (YES! COMPLIANT - COMPLIANT WITH THE BLOODY GREEDY PIG ### YOUR EMPLOYEES -SHAME - STILL KEEPING 0.0000001% HOPE SME CREATURE WILL THINK POSITIVE AND RESPOND!!!

Nov 20, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan - 32??!!

Hi! I thought of taking a break on Sunday - actually giving you a break on Sunday - You must also be getting bored to read or unread and neglect over the last 452 days!! Like I wrote in my last mail - the thought comes repeatedly that the name should be changed from 'Complaint Board;' to Compliant Board' - compliant eirth the bloody greedy pigs (your employees) looting others' money without end or content - awful stink!! Have you done anything in my favourite - a) crediting all my prizes (details with proofs sent already) 2. Ensure that I shouldn't pay any processing charges - you can either deduct while crediting or just allow me to pay after crediting!!! c) any action on the 2.3 numbers I have given - or there also no action as in my case - this is their benefit - like I mentioned 'Compliant; with them - still, I will make my persistent efforts to the best I can --will you do anything positive?? Please!!! P B Vijayaraghavan 9940354513 [email protected]

Nov 19, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan 32(?Prizes?)

Hi! P B Vijayaraghavan - quite persistent! No? And the surprise is that as usual, no response from you - And on the other hand, quite UNLIKE the complaint Board, your employees are smart and prompt - but only in the asp[etc of asking for more money - the bloody greedy pig ## - Look at the aspect - they want their loot money even before the winner gets the prize credited - not one or 2 - in my experience I can give 25 cell numbers - you can track - but then, I have already given you 5 numbers - have you done anything with that?? Just like you aren't taking action on my 32-prize complaint, you are also not taking any action on the bloody greedy pig ### as well - any response - Going by your silence, I have a suggestion - the name MUST be changed from 'COMPLAINT BOARD' TO'COMPLIANT BOARD' AS IT SEEMS TO BE WITH THE LOOTING CROWD OF EMPLOYEES -- FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I HAVE PASSED 450 DAYS WITHOUT ANY ACTION -DO YOU CARE? HOPING AGAINST HOPE AGAINST HOPE, I AWAIT YOUR POSITIVE(?!?!?!) ACTION - BUT REPEAT DO ASK THE WINNER TO PAY MONEY BEFORE YOU CREDIT THE PRIZE - ONLY AFTER THAT - OK??!! PLEASE -

Nov 18, 2022

P B VIJAYARAGHAVAN 32 WHAT? NO CREDIT!!

Hi! It is Vijayaraghavan again - just continuously attempting to see whether the right things will happen at long last - 450 days over already - As I told you, change your system of asking the winner to pay first - it is absurd indeed! And, as I have informed you most of the so-called winners will not have money to pay nor in a position to arrange money and pay-This is the reality - as in my case - Understand and appreciate it - and one more important aspect - it gives scope to your employees who are mod=stly bloody greedy pig ### to demand more and more loot, that too, endlessly like this ### who asks for 2% GST!! Stop this - If the lottery is really true, arrange to credit payment first - tHE PRESENT WHOLE SYSTEM OF COMMUNICATION IS REALLY A SYSTEM FOR NON-COMMUNICATION FROM YOUR END - iN MY PURSUIT, I HAVE NOTEDTHAT I AM NOT ALONE AND THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHERS - bUT.. STILL, MINE IS A UNIQUE CASE -- nOW IT IS HOPELESS TO THINK ANYONE WILL REALIS THE GRAVITY OF THE ISSUE AND THE GENUINENESS AND TAKE ACTION -- Wii YOU? oH! My god!!!

Nov 17, 2022

p b vIJAYARAGHAVAN 32??!!??!! 'pRIZES'!!

hI! p b vIJAYARAGHAVAN, BACK WITH USUAL HISTORY AND HOPE YOU ALSO MAY PERSIST WITH YOUR INACTION OR INABILITY TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT ABOUT SUCHA HUGE AND DESERVING CASE - I DONT KNOW WHAT OTHERS WOULD HAVE DONE IN THIS EXPERIENCE - I REMAIN YOU TO GET ALL PRIZES CREDITED IMMEDIATELY - ANY PROCESSING CHARGES - EITHER YOU MAY DEDUCT BEFORE PAYING OR// ALLOW ME TO PAY IMMEDIATELY AFTER CREDIT - THIS IS THE ONLY AND PERFECT SOLUTION - DO ACT NOW - BY THE WAY, COULD YOU INFORM ROCK DWAYNE JOHNSON ABOUT MY 450=DAYS, 32-PRIZES EPISODE? PLEASE DO! DID YOU TAKE ANY ACTION ON THE EMPLOYEES (2 OF THEM0 WITH CELL NUMBERS I HAD GIVEN - WHO HAD BEEN BLOODY GREEDY ### ### - DEMANDING MONEY ANF=D GETTING IT AND ASKING FOR MORE WITHOUT CREDITING THE PRIZE - DO SOMETHING ON ALL 3 - FIRST - CREDIT MY PRIZES TO MY BANK ACCOUNT .. 2, INFORM DWAYNE JOHNSON ABOUT THIS UNIQUE CASE 3 PUNISH THE BLOODY GREEDY ### ### - WILL YOU????
hoping against hope and with extreme wretched and tormented feelings P B vijayaarghavan

Nov 15, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan 32-what??

Hi! Here I am -- P B Vijayaraghavan 9940354513 -- [email protected] -- How are things at your end?? Receiving many appeals - but none of those is likely to match mine - a unique torturous experience with 32 prizes won and none credited - Rs. 13500/- paid - 5000 WhatsApp sent to 40 of your employees - and more than 600 emails sent to your 3 websites for complaint - no response yet except for a minor aberration whe=re I had a mail addressing my problem indicating that US$100000 deposited in a bank where I needed to open an account - but after that, instead of transferring money after deduction the procedural taxes, They Asked Me to Pay taxees - a very poor 77-year old! I could not do - u know what: 'the bank's, apparently, returned the money((???!!!) - I expressed my insolvent situation which was not recognised - now, this is the 10th mail after that incident - can you come forward to help?? Please put all your right senses together and take a huge corrective action - the total money due is more than US$ 150000/-!! Can you transfer to mHave you taken any action on the numbers I had given of your employees who gave been nothing but big greedy pigs???? y local bank in India?/ Act, inform positive news - P V Vijayaraghavan

Nov 14, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan 32(??!!??!!) prizes!

Here I am again - P B Vijayaraghavan -- surprisingly - or, going by my yearlong experience - rather unsurprisingly, there is no response again - after the brief interlude of US$ 100000, Marginal Bank, etc, etc. was it real?? Somebody looks like decided to ask me for a ride - even after knowing that I had been taken for plenty of rides for the last 500 days! So, what to do? Here I am - surrendering totally before you - requesting a transfer after deducting charges if any though that is another chapter - there is no other system which asks for money to pay money (so-called prize)!!! Please help - I am poor 77-year-old pensioner - help me - deduct whatever true charges are there and pay the balance all my details are with you - PLEASE ACT!! P B VIJAYARAGHAVAN 9940354513 [email protected]

Nov 13, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan 32 Prizes ???!!!

Hi! This is P B Vijayaraghavan - just being persistent to seek and get justice done!1 Since 1 year+??!! I thought there was a respite - but that chapter Marginal Finance Bank( Why the details of that bank do not appear using any browser is a wonder - it stokes(d) doubts as well -- the URL is ok - but, take an example - type Dena Bank on the browser - you will get all details of Dena Bank including its assets branches interests loans etc.. You can locate any branch with contact mail and telephone number and move your way - same is the case with all other registered banks in India -But why in this case it does not so beat me - anyway, it is a past case as 'Marginal Financial Bank' has already; returned' the money after insisting me to pay a tax of US#380 --that is another story past - still I have 0.00001% hope that some right-thinking kind character(s) will read it and do justice for a burning genuine case where the so-called winner has been tormented for 450 days including a heart-attack - please do justice - P B Vijayaargahvan 9940354513 [email protected]

Nov 12, 2022

P B Vijayaraghavan 32 (??!!) Prizes

Hi! This is P B Vijayaraghavan - Hoping against hope that there might be still a 0.00001% possibility to turn outright repair into glory,, I am pursuing my 1-year, 32-prizes, zero-credit till-now story -- The so-called 'Marginal Financial Bank' had sent a note that they have returned the money to the Board -- Hope U r reading especially my last 3 emails - I have made suggestions and the most reliable solution - Please go through - the choice will be for you to credit the total prize lot to my bank after deducting any possible 'charges' for anything -- (I am wary of the word 'Charges' because I have ad rather funny interactions with the employees - one asked for Rs. 1000/- to pay the Governor of the Reserve Bank of India --Ha ha ha -- So, consider r my case and set the issue right - CREDIT NOW PLEASE!! P B VIJAYARAGHAVAN 9940354513 -- [email protected]