ROYAL TWINKLE STAR CLUB LTD.

Consumer complaints and reviews about ROYAL TWINKLE STAR CLUB LTD.

devi umesh pawar

Sep 14, 2021

TWINKLE STAR CLUB LTD.

majhe naav devi umesh pwar aahey mi twinkle star club chi member aahey mi 12/06/2017 pasun paise bharat hote pan maajhe paise malaa milale nahi varun majhi tabiyat bari nahi doctor ni opration sangitle aahey malaa paishayechi attyant garaj aahey krupaa karun majhe paise malaa parat milaave ashi namr vinanti

Mar 30, 2021

Maturity Amount Not Recieved yet

My Name is Nilesh Mukund Vyapari & my Certificate No: ESM040039082, Certificate dated 30/01/2012, the policy was for 5 years & it has been already expired on 30/01/17. Till date i have not received an amount of Rs 55,000/-. I have already submitted the form, my original policy & cheque they asked me to submit at their office. Already four year has been exceeded & I have not got my money, Please return our money as in this pandemic we need money, I am jobless and need money urgently.

Mar 23, 2021

Bad Behaviour from call centre person

I have lodged a complaint about my Royal Twinkle star policy Maturity amount. A call has come from mobile no.7029361861, he was so rudely talking to me, he has not asked me anything directly started telling me that u have to pay Rs. 10 for complaint registration, if you ready to pay then only we can talk further otherwise I will reject your complaint. And the way he is talking like he is threatening me, Is this the way you are solving our complaint.

Mar 22, 2021

Maturity Amount Not Recieved yet

My Name is Nilesh Mukund Vyapari & my Certificate No: ESM040039082, Certificate dated 30/01/2012, the policy was for 5 years & it has been already expired on 30/01/17. Till date i have not received an amount of Rs 55,000/-. I have already submitted the form, my original policy & cheque they asked me to submit at their office. Already four year has been exceeded & I have not got my money pls help me to get my money back.

Mar 17, 2021

Maturity Amount Not Recieved yet

My Name is Nilesh Mukund Vyapari & my Certificate No: ESM040039082, Certificate dated 30/01/2012, the policy was for 5 years & it has been already expired on 30/01/17. It has been 4 years I have not recieved my Rs.55000 yet. I have already complaint about this 2 times earlier there is no action taken.

Please return my amount as i am in urgent need of money, anyone who recieved money please help us to get our money back from this company

Apr 8, 2020

Maturity Amount Not Recieved yet

My Name is Nilesh Mukund Vyapari & my Certificate No: ESM040039082, Certificate dated 30/01/2012, the policy was for 5 years & it has been already expired on 30/01/17. It has been 3 years I have not recieved my Rs.55000 yet. I have already complaint about this 2 times earlier there is no action taken.

Please return my amount as i am in urgent need of money, anyone who recieved money please help us to get our mobile back from this company

Nov 25, 2018

Invested 60 K in CITRUS CHECK-INNS LTD

My mother invested almost 60 K in CITRUS CHECK-INNS LTD on my wifes name. Cert. No. SFM180000 Name : Urvashi Sharma. Issue dated : 02/05/2014 Valid till 02/05/2017. We are in need of our money, agent do not know anything. Please look into this. Regards, Umashankar Sharma 8652093756.
Swapnil D Dhone

Aug 28, 2018

Invested Money Not Refund, Certificate No-ESM180016658.

Applicants Name : Swapnil D Dhone
Plan Selected : Holiday Plan Instalment
Plan Period : 5years
Membership Surrender Receipt Branch: KALYAN
Certificate No : ESM180016658
Exp date : 1/08/2016
Please help me as soon as possible and I need this money please do needful

MY E- MAIL ID : [email protected]
Mobile Number : 9272928410

Swapnil D Dhone.

Invested Money Not Refund, Certificate No-ESM180016658.

Mar 30, 2018

Maturity amount not yet received

I have mailed earlier on (14th Mar 2018), My Name is Nilesh Mukund Vyapari & my Certificate No: ESM040039082, Certificate dated 30/01/2012, then also there is no action from Royal Twinkle Star Club to give my maturity money back which is already overdue.

My financial condition is not good, i need this money as soon as possible.

please help me. I am in urgent need for this money.

It will be very helpful from your side if i get this money back.

(my number is 9619746450)

Thankyou

Mar 14, 2018

Maturity amount not yet received

My Name is Nilesh Mukund Vyapari & my Certificate No: ESM040039082, Certificate dated 30/01/2012, the policy was for 5 years & it has been already expired on 30/01/17. Till date i have not received an amount of Rs 55,000/-. I have already submitted the form, my original policy & cheque they asked me to submit at their office. Already one year has been exceeded & i have not got my money pls help me to get my money back. My number is 9619746450.
Arvind Chavan

Feb 9, 2018

maturity amount not receved

Iam Arvind Chavan certificate no CSD280006982 cert dtd 06/12/2010
RS10000 in Royal twinkal star club ltd ,As per certificate plan COM SILVER ,period 6.5 year 06/12/2011 to 06/06/2017
Enrolment no - CP00252419 branch -navi mumbai vashi

maturity amount not receved

Shahanawaz

Jul 22, 2017

My holiday entitelment plane is mature but company is ban

My policy is mature but company is ban by SEBI.

My holiday entitelment plane is mature but company is ban My holiday entitelment plane is mature but company is ban

Heena1234

May 6, 2017

Non receipt of fund's

My name is heena desai and I had invested in saph nano m plan with citrus checkins for a period of 3 years. My plan expired on 8/7/2016 and since then I have been chasing the agents - Mohan and Jitu Satope, but neither of them are replying ( mohan has switched off his phone while Jitu does not reply properly). I am yet to be told by when I will receive my funds even though these have been outstanding since last 10 months. I am single mom and currently require these funds for my daughters education however the people at citrus do not provide us with a conclusive reply. I am always told that I will receive my funds soon however I am yet to receive it.
I am in dire need of funds now, please tel me whom to contact
Naresh Laxman Bandre

Apr 27, 2017

Not received money still. Rs. 45000/-

Maturity date 31/07/2016
NAME - NARESH BANDRE
APPLICATION DATE - 26/08/2016
Cert no. Sam01IN05216

I am Naresh Bandre, I had invested Monthly Rs. 1000/- for Three years through their collection agent Mr. Nathuram Gawade for which the due date was 26/08/2016. However, since then I am continuously following up with the company as well as with Mr. Nathuram Gawade for the same, but still I have not received any amount from them nor I have received any interest amount from them.

Not received money still. Rs. 45000/-

vinny rajak

Dec 27, 2016

REGARDING NOT GET MATURITY POLICY AMOUNT

DEAR RESPECTED,

I AM POLICY HOLDER. MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE NO.ERM040025992.
MY POLICY WAS MATURED PAST 1 YEAR 2 MONTH BEFORE. AND I AM SUBMITTED ALL THE DOCUMENT AS PER YOUR ORDER. RIGHT NOW I NEED A MATURITY POLICY AMOUNT TO FULFILL MY AND MY FAMILY NEEDS. AND ALSO MY SISTER MARRIAGE IS GOING TO BE FIX. SO I URGENTLY REQUIRE A POLICY MONEY.
kannan iyer

Sep 13, 2016

Non receipt of maturity

Myself and my relatives, friends are invested in Royal Twinkle Star Club Ltd. one year passed not get maturity after submit the documents. Two times cheques were bounched. Goverment should take care of all investors.
madhurirajput

Apr 7, 2016

maturity not refuned

dear,sir/madam,
My policy has been matured on 04/10/2015 policy No ERM180015112 in the name of Shraddha R.Pujari I have submitted claim on 04/10/2010 but not yet received money after 5 years now it's 2016 ?.When we paid the money in time you should make the payment immediately on maturity. It have been late for about 1 year .Please refund our money as soon as possible.
Bus.Ass.ID:18028140 Beena Beju. We don't any help from him please you kindly help us.

reguard,
raju pujari

maturity not refuned

vkpandey07

Nov 10, 2015

complaint for not received money for matured policy

I Get 2 policy in the name of Vivek Pandey & Kusum Pandey (Certificate no: ERM010037624 & ERM010037623) which was matured on 02/07/2015 ....citrus check in..dadar office has given date with surrender receipt for 1/09/2015 but still I have not received my maturity amount & Interest .. i had waited so long patiently, .Request you to please process by 15th november 2015.

Vivek