ROYAL TWINKLE STAR CLUB LTD.

Consumer complaints and reviews about ROYAL TWINKLE STAR CLUB LTD.

devi umesh pawar

Sep 14, 2021

TWINKLE STAR CLUB LTD.

mi devi umesh pwar mi twinkle star club madhe health and life insurance che paise bharle hote pn mala te milale naahi v malaa doctar ne opration sqngitle aahe te paise malaa parat milave namr vinanti majhaainsurance no aahey JEM280001725
Vsinghvi1

Aug 31, 2021

Royal Twinkle Star Club Ltd

Refund not received Certificate No.ESM580002267
Dear Sir/Mam,

I invested Inr 125000 on 01/01/2009 with certificate no. ESM580002267 & the same was due in 27/01/2016

But still I have not received my maturity amount.

Kindly assist for the refund.

Geeta S Singhvi
Mob. No. 8866510536
Anil Srinivas Shetty

Aug 19, 2021

Non Payment of Invested Amount

Hello Sir/ Ma'am,
We invested around Rs.22,000 in the year 2012 and the investment matured in 2015. But, we haven't even received the invested corpus yet. It's fine if the company doesn't pay us the accrued interest for the last 8 years, at least pay back the principle.
I hope you will look into the matter and provide us with refund as soon as possible.
Thanks & Regard
Certificate no: ESM220059125
sachinboble

Jul 22, 2021

Refund not received Certificate No.CGD010010043

Dear Sir/Mam,

I invested Inr 25000 on 28.01.2010 vide certificate no. CGD010010043 & the same was due in 28.01.2019

But still I have not received my maturity amount.

Kindly assist for the refund.

Sachin G. Boble

maturated value not received

Invested money not refund
Name Uttamrao Jagtap
Certificate no. EGD030000039
I have invested 15,000 in Royal twinkle star club Pvt. Ltd. which was matured on DEC 2017 .but still I didn't get invested money.
Plz.check and reply as fast as possible
My contact no. 9686656115
Kpareek

Dec 21, 2019

Status of money invested

Dear Sir/ Madam.

Its been more than 7 years in have invested money in Royal Twinkle Club amounting Rs.50000/- The plan has already expired in 2015 , since then i have been following with the agent but no response. They have looted innocent people and not willing to pay back. SEBI should take harsh actions on such companies.

Can anyone help me in getting my money back

Kanchan Pareek
gebbs

Oct 25, 2019

venkatesh pillai

Hii, this is Complaint letter to Royal Twinkle Star Club Manager, i have one question you when you pay our money.. my maturity period is 2012, still i am not received my money..

this my advice kindly reply me

Contact number 9768294606
Heena Kesur

Sep 24, 2019

NON RECEIPT OF INVESTED MATURITY AMOUNT

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub : NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY AMOUNT (AFTER MATURITY - ITS BEEN 2 YEARS 7 MONTHS PASSED)

I Ms. Heena B. Kesur, had invested my money in Royal Twinkle 5 years plan under SIP system. i am continuously following with my agent but no reply coming from him/her related my money. i had already submitted my original certificate to Borivali center of Royal Twinkle Star Club.

when i will get my amount?? kindly advise.

Below details for your ready reference to process further claim.

Membership Surrender Receipt :
Branch : Borivali
Subm. date : 15/02/2017
Certificate No. : ESM220062643

Kindly look into this matter on priority.

Heena B Kesur
Mob : +91 9833495350
[email protected]il.com
vijaykanzariya

Aug 6, 2019

NOT RECEIVED OUR MONEY OR MATURITY AMOUNT

I AM INVEST 50000/- BUT NO MONEY RECEIVED BACK IT IS VERY LONG TIME GOVERNMENT TAKE HARD ACTION ROYAL TWINKLE STAR GROUP THEN IT WILL GIVEN MONEY

IF ANY UPDATE THEN PLEASE REPLAY ME

FROM
VIJAY KANZARIYA
MOB-9925741880.
aryansc2012

Jul 24, 2019

Money not get yet 5 years gone

Money yet not got 5 years gone. I request to goverment please take some action and fastly return money
deepakrpatil

ALSO ADD ME IN YOUR GROUP

Mayuri1808

May 8, 2019

Money not received

My parents have invested 50000 planning for there retirement now they are not getting any response they are just fighting for their own hard earned money.guys if you get any reply or any news pls let me know too. Or if you are into some group pls add me

Deven
+91 9930337136
kirti1985

Apr 16, 2019

Maturity amount not received

Please reply, Anybody receive the Maturity amount. If yes, please inform us how will do to recover our maturity amount.
Dipika Kalav

Jan 2, 2019

Maturity amount not received

Till the date I didnt receive my maturity amount. Now wadala and ghatkoper office are also sealed by gov Can anyone help us to get our money back.
mishramahesh9

Jan 1, 2019

MATURITY AMOUNT NOT RECIEVED

I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENT OT KALYAN OFFICE IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2016, BUT I DIDN'T RECEIVED MY MATURITY AMOUNT. I HAVE INVESTED 108000/- RS FOR THREE YEARS. PLEASE HELP.

MAHESH MISHRA
Kute ratan Arjun

Dec 23, 2018

Maturity amt.not received

Myself,wife ,daughter invested 4.5lack Rs but not getting single paisa as maturity pl.help we are facing very hard.refund our amt.early pl.
Nkuvlekar

Dec 15, 2018

Not received my money

I had invested money in this scheme but not yet received the money even after a long time of maturity. Kindly tell me when can i receive my money back
ditin.shetty

Dec 8, 2018

Refund of Money

Even i am the victim of this fraud company, I had invested 70,000 /- and didn't got a single penny. I request the police department to come to a conclusion and repay the money If you'll cant do this than handover that bastard Omprakash Goenka to public we will recover in our way.
swatimorye

Nov 20, 2018

Not received my maturity amount

Name - SWATI MORYE

Certificate no. ESM010019097,

I have invested 36000 in Royal twinkle star club which was matured on FEBRUARY 2016, but still I didn't get invested money.

Plz. check and reply as fast as possible

My contact no. 9820990339
shinde2018

Nov 18, 2018

Non receipt of Maturity Amount

Respected Sir/Madam,

I had invested in Royal Twinkle Star Club limited on 27/10/2018 in below mentioned plan.

Enrollment No : EP00684698
Enrollment Date : 27/12/2010
Plan Selected : ECO - SAFFRON M
Plan Period - 5 Years
Applicant Name : SACHIN V SHINDE

This plan matured on 27/12/2015, So I was submitted all relevant documents to -matured my amount on 30/12/2015, Company Assured that Amount would be credited in my account on 02/03/2016. But till date I have not received the amount.

Please find attached herewith scan copy of my certificate along with receipt of submission of documents for my maturit amount.

So I request you to help me to recover my maturity amount from this company. I really thankful if you fulfill my request.

Sachin V Shinde
Employee of National Securities Depository Ltd.
Mobile Number : 9870455759
Attachments area
ptsbiswa

Oct 19, 2018

NOT RECEIVED MATURITY

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MATURITY AMOUNT WHICH IS DUE ON 11/11/2016 AMOUNT 53752.00,I SUBMIT DOCUMENT 15/11/16 BUT NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSE FROM TWINKLE STAR CLUB LTD.AFTER SUBISSION OF DOCUMENT ,LAST 2 YEARS I AM WAITINF FOR MATURITY AMOUNT.
PLEASE HELP ME IF ANYBODY HAVE NEWS MO 7039603913
ENROLLMENT NO :EP00109333
PLAN :SAFFRON M
vidhut125

Sep 26, 2018

ROYAL TWINKLE STAR CLUB LTD.

my mother is also one of the victim, paid to twinkle but not getting any feedback.

even nobody replying here. maturity date was - 1-1-2018 please contact on whats up or call - 9773787541 if there is any solution
morevikas

Aug 24, 2018

Not received money from 2018

i have also not received money for my FD account

vikas more

gautamy

Aug 16, 2018

Still not received my maturity amount since 2.5 years (after maturity date)

I Gautam Yadav, invested in plan entitlement certificate which was already matured on 11/01/2016, Still I haven't received the maturity amount till date after done with the process of form submitting in order to receive the total maturity amount. Tried contacting and visiting the office for the same but dint connected and received no communication and response from the company, Therefore registering this complaint.
policy particulars are as follows.

1. Enrollment Number :- EP00205750

Membership Surrender Receipt :
Branch : Kalyan
Subm. date : 27/09/2017
Certificate No. : ESM180004035

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ACKNOWLEDGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, as It's been a long time and being a STUDENT it really matters the most. PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY MATURITY AMOUNT SO THAT IT WILL REALLY HELP ME IN MY EDUCATION.

MY E-MAIL ID IS :- [email protected]
MOBILE NUMBER :- 8169278164

GAUTAM S. YADAV
Roshan03

Aug 2, 2018

ROYAL TWINKLE STAR CLUB LTD.

I think we have to raise voice against this group. If we want money back so First we have complaints against our agent than only they active at the time collection they call many time to us but now they even not pick-up our calls.
So I suggest we have to come together and complaints against each agent area wise if any one agree with me please what app me on my number. We create a group and find solutions genuinely
My no. 9819434304