RRB secunderabad

Consumer complaints and reviews about RRB secunderabad

anasonab

Mar 5, 2016

pl verify that i have selected or not for rrb.

Pl show the list of candidate selected for rrb .bcos my registration no is 2471718176 and I not got SMS for rrb exam selection .
swathin910

Mar 5, 2016

registration status

Hello sir/madam,
I had applied for the RRB NTPC exam and also i got the mail that the registration is completed successfully .But now when I am checking the application status, it is showing, 'you are not completed your registration' .so please help me sir. I would like to know the status of my application.

REGISTRATION ID:2871432090
D.O.B:10-09-1983
PH NO:9948478566
ksumit33

Mar 4, 2016

#RRB00090393

sir/madam

My Name Is SUMIT KUMAR i applied for two RRB application by mistake please help me i am preparing for exam please consider one apllication my Register Id No 1371130924 Date of Birth 30/04/1988 F name : Panna lal, unit allahabad.

you generate me other ticket no. #RRB00090393
sandeepwankhade

alp late result 2014

Near about 6 times in one year Alp result postpone I want to know why student strugle in their life for better future life their future plan depends on it if u have to declear after one year then tell them result will declear after one year but dont play with their emotion
samuelsamanth

registration number

i lost my registration id rrb secunderabad. how to gett my registration number email:[email protected], dob:12/08/1995,and my registration number is 4040373
samuelsamanth

registration number

i lost my registration id rrb secunderabad,d o b:12/08/1995
reddy1244

loss my registration number

SIR I have loss my registration number how to get registration number my mail id. [email protected] date of birth 01_ July_ 1991
vininano

Feb 28, 2016

lost of registration number for rrb

Dear sir/mam
I lost my registration id for rrb chennai how to get my registration id.
Mail id : kvenitha.25 @gmail.com
D.O.B: 25.01.1992
Rinkesh bhardwaj

Feb 27, 2016

rrb

I have been applied for the post of ntpc from Mumbai board and ajmer board and allahabad board but I should want to exam only Mumbai board 2471059554 registration no Please consider my application form only Mumbai board
Please help what can I do
veeranji

Feb 25, 2016

loss of my RRB registration id

You sent my registration id to my mail and phone. But unfortunately I deleted the mail and also I clear all the messages in my inbox(phone).I checked my mail trash also. so I don't have the choice to know my RRB registration id. I applied for RRB Secundrabad region. My details are K.Veeranjaneyulu. My phone number: 9160200359. My mail id: [email protected] please sent my RRB registration id.
Thanking you sir.
Yours obediently,
K.Veeranjaneyulu,
mail: [email protected],
phone no: 9160200359.
priya boya

rrb

Hello sir/madam,
I had applied to the rrb ntpc exam and also i got the mail that the registration is completed successfully .But now i am checking the application status means it is showing that you are not completed your registration.so please help me sir i want to know whether my application is accepted or not.

REGISTRATION ID:2871002182
D.O.B:16-02-1994
PH NO:9553116938
Ishani maurya

lost RRB my registration number

I APPLY RRB NON TECHNICAL BY MISTAKE I LOST MY REGISTRATION NUMBER. HOW CAN I GET THAT NUMBER. CAN YOU PLEASE SEND MY REGISTRATION NUMBER.
Name: Pushpa Maurya
Date of Birth: 07/06/1991
PHONE NO: 9161094423
EMAIL: [email protected]
Sanjaysanzz

Application Status is not Showing

Good Afternoon Sir,
Myself D.Sanjay i have already applied for rrb non technical.. My Reg no :- 2871370287... But now when I supposed to check my application status it's been displaying as Credentials not found.. Please help me what to do.. I have been preparing for exam from last 2 years.
PRAAKSH

Feb 20, 2016

Rejected my appication

sir/madam

My Name Is PrakashNaik K Sir i applied for two RRB application because of server problem please help me i am preparing for exam please consider one apllication my Register Id No 1471121527 Date of Birth 30/07/1988

Email Id [email protected]

Phone No 8971487840
Srividya pulipati

Feb 18, 2016

Lost registration number

Can you please consider my appeal.. I had lost my registration number..
ksatishkumar

Feb 17, 2016

I lost my registration number

DEAR SIR

I APPLY RRB NON TECHNICAL BY MISTAKE I LOST MY REGISTRATION NUMBER DUE TO MOBILE REPAIR. HOW CAN I GET THAT NUMBER.CAN YOU PLEASE SEND MY REGISTRATION NUMBER.

PHONE NO: 8019305962

DEAR SIR

Ravitheja

Feb 15, 2016

Rrb

Sir I applied for two rrb applications because of server problem please help me I am preparing for xam please consider one application this is my register id 1671003371 and my DOB is 07/08/1994.

Email:[email protected]
Mno:9676628273
V.anusha

my registration is forget

hi sir/madam.

my name is anusha, actually my whole process completed and registration id come to my phone number but some reasons my phone is not working, total matter as erased, how to get my admitcard and any chance to solve the problem please tell me sir/madam.

this is mail id: [email protected]
khaderbahi

#RRB00083417

#RRB00083417

RESPECTED SIR,

I AM ABDUL KHADER, I APPLY FOR RRB EXAM TWO TIMES SEND

MY APPLICATION FORM. SORRY I UNABLE TO CHECK IN SERVER PROBLEM.

SO I HAVE REJECTION LIST IN MY APPLICATION FORM. KINDLY REQUEST

GIVE ME A ONE CHANCE FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION.

REG NO: 2971358164 & 1471048417
prerana20

Rejection mail

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Asmita. I applied for RRB exam but my application is rejected because of photo uploadation issue(invalid photo/data).
Please reply me with solution as son as possible.

anu84ish

Feb 14, 2016

applying two times in server problem

I APPEAL FOR RRB EXAM CEN 03/2015

RESPECTED SIR,

I AM ANUGRAHA, I APPLY FOR RRB EXAM TWO TIMES SEND

MY APPLICATION FORM. SORRY I UNABLE TO CHECK IN SERVER PROBLEM.

SO I HAVE REJECTION LIST IN MY APPLICATION FORM. KINDLY REQUEST

GIVE ME A ONE CHANCE FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION.

application number:

THANKING YOU,
saxenasakshi

Feb 13, 2016

RRB DZUPLICACY

Hello Sir,

I would like to put following points before you:
1.) Once I applied for another location beside Allahabad. REG. No. Is 1171262259
2.) After few days my brother who did not know that I've already applied, filled form for Allahabad location. Reg No. 1372217638
3.) Now my question is that why my both form have been rejected...
I am very disappointed with this. Is it possible that I could give exam for any one location? Is there any thing could be done now?... Please help me..

Sakshi Saxena
[email protected] Com
mubeentaj

Feb 13, 2016

rejected my application

sir/madam, my application has rejected so please check the details, am applying both 2 RRBs, bt i should want to RRB SECUNDRABAD application.so please accept my registration form
reg id:-287108012