RTO alipore,kolkata

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO alipore,kolkata

malabyajitroy

Nov 6, 2017

Escalation and Ombudsman against Ashok Ghosh, RTO Office, Alipore, Kolkata

To Whomever it May Concern

The below complaint should reach to the right authority and proper actions need to be taken.

For a driving license extract required for the International Driving License, I was supposed to arrange the same on a timely basis. My DL is assigned to Alipore RTO Office Kolkata. I am staying away from India, and thus to organise for the same I had to ask my father(who is a senior citizen). My father had to call the agent to know that Mr. Ashok Ghosh, a newly appointed RTO officer in Alipore office was out of office. This repeated twice. On 3rd day my father had to go to RTO office as the concerned "honorable and holiday friendly government officer" , Mr Ashok Ghosh had "stepped his Godly feet" in the office. But to my father's surprise, he had to wait for 2 hours, till 1:00 p.m. in the afternoon and was handed over a receipt because Mr. Ghosh was leaving for the day. This meant my father had to go to the RTO office again for the 4th day. This issue could have resolved on the 3rd day itself.

Utter nuisance, lack of ownership and responsibility by Mr Ashok Ghosh by showing non-chalant behaviour to RTO office seekers, specially to an old man!

Please consider this complain as an escalation and if some actions are taken and such behaviour is rectified I would be extremely grateful to the so called GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES!!

P.S.--> I give both my income tax and road tax which provides your salary, if already you have not figured this out yet!! STOP HARASSING PEOPLE
kaushik_183@yahoo.com

Oct 16, 2017

SMS About Car Registration

I'd received an sms on my phone no 9831040232 providing details on receipt of a certain amount on vehicle registration
from AM-VAAHAN (RTO Alipore). The details of the sms are as follows:

" [WB17101283862733] Received Rs/- 5,706 against new registration fee vide receipt no WB19R17100003967 dated
16-Oct-2017. Thanks Alipore RTO - Courtesy MorTH

I tried calling the numbers provided on website but the answer was that the no. was not working.
The point is that I do not own/ buy/ Sell a motor vehicle till date. So, why send this sms to me.
Dr. k Banerjee

Aug 6, 2017

RTO registration not done

Post my complaint I received a call stating he is calling from complaint board at around 10:40 Pm +919534223928
on 05-08-2017.
I think the time I received it was not a proper time also while taking the call was disconnected and when I was continously call my call was disconnected several time.
The way he was speaking was also speaking was also suspeous.
Request you to check and stop to get harrest with all this type of call.

Aug 5, 2017

Non receipt of RTO registration no

I am from Jharkhand. Currently working in a pvt bank and based out in kolkata from last 5 years. I m having all my documents like Pan card, Adhaar card voter card of Jharkhand address.
Recently on 02-07-2017 I purchased a Two wheeler from Das Honda (A unit of Todi Honda) located in Rajpur Sonarpur in kolkata disticts.
While purchasing they asked me to give a valid Noterized rent agreement with valid electric bill in owner name and my Pan card which I had given to them.
They had given me only one hand made challan as a payement receive with vehicle engine / chachis no (No computarized original bill received yet). They had also forced me to pay in cash as while making card payment they were charging 1.5% extra, hence I was forced to make payment in cash which I had done.
They also confirmed that in 1 months time I will get my registration no, but from last 2 week when ever I m going they r telling it will take some more days but able to confirm how many days.
Even they are telling that at 1st Road tax and Insurance paper I will get (which is yet not received) then after 15 days I will get my vachile registration no.
it's almost more than 30 days and I have not received my road tax and insurance paper and also God only knows when I will get my RTO Registration no.

Request you to please check and resolve my issue or give me a proper solution.

Aug 5, 2017

Registration not done

Request you to please check and resolve my issue or give me a proper solution.

sat12017

Jun 5, 2017

Non-Receipt of Smart Card after Re-Registration

I submitted photo copies of Tax Token,Car Ins. Cert,Pollution Cert and original smart card to your office through a broker on 21.9.2016. I also deposited the required fees and produce the vehicle No.WB24C1562 for inspection for registration in Sept,2016. Although more than 9 months have already been elapsed,I have not yet received my new smart card after re-registration. While telephoning to the Broker,I am being continuously assured that the the job is under process.

will you please enquire and see why it is still pending ?.I am suffering a lot in driving my car for want of smart card. Practically I am not in a position to drive my car for want of the smart card. Please help me in solving my problem at the earliest.

Satyajit Ray,
e-mail-satyajit.ray@licindia.com
Pabitra Kanti kayal

May 16, 2017

Registration for cancellation of hypothacation & Altaration of vehicle

I have paid fees for both issues (Cancellation for Hypothacation & Altaration of vehicle) on 30th June 2014 against receipt no DS2216157 and then I have submitted the all relevent document at RTO Alipore kolkata on 18th August 2016 against docket no 2016/15 along with technical inspection test report & NOC of bank. Last 10th months I have visited several times at RTO for followup this matter but not a single person could't given any satisfactory answer about this issue. Right now I am hopeless and need your help. Please look into the matter from your level. The details are as following -

Name of Owner : PULAK KANTI KAYAL
Vehicle No : WB20Z 5956 (Maruti Onmie)

Pabitra Kayal
Mob: ############
go4anujeet

Apr 12, 2017

Bike registration not done after 45days of Purchase

Hi I'm Anujeet,
Bought a Yamaha fz-s on 03-March 17.
It has been almost 40days but still i didnt get my number plate from alipur Rto kolkata.
Tried contacting my dealer but he has no answer for this.
I received a sms on 29/03/17 that the Rto received the received the registration sum but till now no calls from rto for the no. Plate..

Anujeet Mitra

Bike registration not done after 45days of Purchase

Rizwan1212

Mar 27, 2017

Transfer not done WB20G4085

I sold vehicle wb20g4085 - Toyota Corolla in April 2015 to Mr Soumitra Biswas but as seen till now he has not transferred the vehicle in his name and I keep getting sms for the penalties. Please note the vehicle has been sold already to the said person and I have the delivery note and his ID papers for the same of the day as said.
SHUBHANKAR NATH

Feb 8, 2017

till now my adhar not came

Till now my aadhar not came contact 8013025139
SHUBHANKAR NATH

Feb 8, 2017

Till now my new bike is not registered

I am ARUN KUMAR NATH.I PURCHASED NEW HERO HF DELUXE BIKE ON 14/1/2017.TILL NOW IT HAS NOT BEEN REGISTERED. PLEASE DO SOMETHING. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 8420084927.
Bhaswati Bora

Oct 17, 2016

for don't give bank job

Sir, with due respect , I want to tell you that I have big problem from this bank consulatany, office name- Arahan Job point ,Kolkata 74, 2,no.mollick colony. They told me that they will give me bank job,in September 10/2016, They had taken money from me also, I am from Assam guahati, they told that ,I will go Kolkata and meet them, I went also, but they are don't give job,1 month also gone,they always tell me busy when I call them, please tell me, if they are fake consultancy, S. Panday- 7872087717, Utpal sarkar - 8017045946.
Thank you , from- Bhaswati Bora.
surajit123

Sep 19, 2016

Sub. : To replace gumty shed on the in front of my house gate installed by Ganesh Das with his associates by force in last night on 05.09.2016.

his associates by force in last night on 05.09.2016.
Sir ,
With due respect I Kishori Mohan Pramanik beg to state that Sri Ganesh Das son of Late Niranjan Das. of P 213/3 Behala Airport Road. Kolkata.700060. with his associates has placed gumty shed on the in front of my house gate In the last night on 05.09.2016 by force.
I am retired government employee my age 76 years old, residing at 116. Upen Banerjee Road (Airpot Road). KoIkata-700060. Ward No. 131 with my wife.
That my son living out of Kolkata with his family members.
That said Ganesh Das along with his associates illegally encroached the footpath and by blocking in front of my gate instated gumty shed.
So. I request you that you kindly arrange to break or remove the said gumty shed Immediately and oblige.
(Kishori Mohan Pramanik)
116, Upen Banerjee Road (Airport Road).
Kolkata-700060. Ward No. 131
Contact no : 9038901903
Aurabinda Sil

Aug 19, 2016

Motor cycle Victor GL not registered by purchaser.

Sub : Sale of old motor cycle – Victor GL- Regn No. WB 16K – 3785.

I have sold my old motor cycle (2002) – Victor GL No bearing registration No. WB 16K- 3785 to Sri Sukumar Mondal of 11/2 Banerjee Para Lane , Dhakuria, Kolkata – 700031 on 25 July 2016 . The Form 29 , Form 30 have been filled and duly signed by both of us. The Agreement also has been executed between us. The payment has been received by me duly. But the vehicle has not been registered till now with motor vehicles directorate / RTO concerned by the purchaser , Sri Sukumar Mondal. He was explicitly requested before sale to get the vehicle registered as early as possible with concerned RTO but in vain. Subsequently he was contacted several times over phone to get the vehicle registered early but in vain. Recently he is not attending my mobile phone calls . This is for your kind perusal and information. I have sold the above said vehicle and I am no more responsible for the vehicle at present. Necessary action may please be taken so that the vehicle is registered by Sri Sukumar Mondal, buyer early. He is not interested to have the registration as it appears. This may in this connection be noted that I am a senior Govt officer of WB and am willing to follow the prescribed laws, rules and procedures to avoid future complications if any.

Buyer : Sukumar Mondal of 11/2 Banerjee Para Lane , Dhakuria , Kolkata - 700031.
Mob No of buyer : 9830728861

Thanking,
19 August 2016.
( Aurabinda Sil )
Address : 595C TALPUKUR ROAD. SARSUNA.KOLKATA – 700061.
E mail : silaura49@gmail.com
Mob : 9143154929
snehasish2003

Jun 6, 2016

Unwanted traffic violation notices

I had sold my car with registration no WB02V9598 on 27th June, 2014 to Mr Shreerup Singha and all formalities were completed including forms 29C and 30C. Both myself and the buyer went to RTO office, Ruby and reported the transfer and completed the formalities.
However, the traffic violation notices are still being sent to my address.
Please correct the records at the earliest.
golamquddusmondal

Jan 6, 2016

Extra money claimed during Registration

I faced problem during registration of my car as the concerned officer in Alipore PVD claimed illegal Extra money over and above the Fees fixed by the Government and I was forced to pay.

I request your good self to look into the matter and smoothen the process so that people like us should not be harassed.

A line of confirmation is highly appreciated,

With best regards,

Sd/-
( GOLAM QUDDUS MONDAL)
mail : golamquddusmondal@gmail.com
riya17

Nov 2, 2015

Registration

I have purchased an Activa 3G on 12th Oct, 2015 from Leaders Honda (Kolkata). They have told me that I will get the no. after Durga Puja, however I have get the neither the papers nor the no. still now. Could you please let me know how many days it generally takes to register a vehicle and get the no. For this no. issue I can not use my vehicle. Please help me to get the no. at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Riya Paul
Rajat Kumar Mukherjee

Oct 11, 2015

LOST OF NUMBER PLATE(WB22D9775)

I have lost my number(WB 22D 9778) plate yesterday evening while I was driving my motor cycle.It was happen on the way Narendrapur to Rajpur .Today I have lodge a GD at Sonarpur.What is my next step
Surangam

Aug 10, 2015

Unable to pay road tax for car

I purchased a 2004 model Mercedes car from Mumbai. I obtained NOC from Mumbai. Then I transferred to my hometown Kolkata. As I am engineer and Nri I higher agent to get blue book and paid tax. It went well.
Next year when on vacation I contacted agent to pay tax as my annual leave is short. Rto officer refused to take road tax and ask for car invoice. I did not collect invoice while purchased as I was not knowing this. Now I have been trying but failed to pay tax. I am unable to meet officer in charge as I had to rush to work abroad.
I do not know what to do. I can not produce invoice as I contacted the seller and his mobile is switched off. It is two years over.
I need solution to this on an urgent basis.
Surangam
sajal_rto

May 19, 2015

information needed

I have a bike of Maharastra, Pune registration which I took here in Kolkata. I took NOC from there (Pune RTO), up to date insurance, RC book and life time tax payment receipt. and also I have my transfer letter/release letter etc from Pune and appointment letter of Kolkata.
Now I just want to know if I pay the road tax then will this bike be permitted to run on road ? Other than this what else I need to do ? If I want to pay the tax what procedure I should follow? Can I pay it online ?

Sajal Kumar Das
Cell : 9874390707
Email : sajalkumar.das@gmail.com
Goutam Kumar Sarkar

Apr 23, 2015

Web application 6892138 of Leaners licence

I have applied on line application for the learners licence vide web application 6892138 dated 15-04-2015, till date I have not received any information through mail or mobile where I have to submit my web application for learning licence on what date and time. Kindly give me information to submit the web application and deposit fees.
Goutam Kumar Sarkar
Dated : 23-04-2015
RJDIP

Apr 20, 2015

DUPLICATE COPY OF MY TAX TOKEN PAPER

I WANT 1 OF COPY OF MY TAX TOKEN PAPER. BECAUSE OF LOST MY ORIGINAL ONE. HOW I WILL GET IT PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM. MY MOBILE NO IS 7687064476. FROM WHERE I WILL GET IT?
Anichak

Apr 2, 2015

not getting new car registration number and new number plate

I had purchased a new Wagon R car model VXI colour Silver White from Maruti dealer of Kolkata Gariahat - Bhandari Automobile on 21/03/2015, I am cannot take the delivery of my new car as the registration number and number plate is not given from RTO Beltala. Its my request if it can be done as earliest, I don't know this mail will be read or not and even people will take any action after reading this mail to help a common man like me. Please see if I can be helped out as soon as possible.
saikat_bh2002

Feb 6, 2015

Non Receipt of Smart Card for my new Bike

This is to inform you that, i have purchased a new bike "Hero Super Splendor" from Vinline Hero, Topsia on last week of July'15, subsequently i got the number plate from Beliaghata Motor vehicles Dept on first week of Aug'15 - Kindly refer to the vehicle no. WB01AF0179 - but unfortunately, still i have not got the vehicle Smart Card, supposed to be issued from the department.

Kindly look into the matter & expedite.

Thanks & regards,

Saikat Bhattacharyya
09007994781, 09330809400
jayantadey

Jan 11, 2015

accident

dear sir/ madam,

i have the honour to state that while i was travelling on my car from Aranghate to Ranaghat with my Kides on 11th Jan 15 at 1615 hrs i found a Qualies Car bearing No- WB-20B-9053 was comming rakelessly from opposite direction. i stopped my fifty meter away from Qualies. than also Qualies hit my standing Car from its left rear side. on question driver i found that driver was alcholic and showing arrogency stating that he is on right side and entire thing happened due to me. i was not in condition to talk to driver as my fourty fivr days baby was not well due to the hit. i left the place and meet doctor at ranaghat for my baby where doctor found nothing wrong with my baby. i have not lodged any complain against this as i had to come for office.

request you to look into the issue and take necessary action againg defulters. because such type of rakeless driving by alcholic driver is the most common for accident.

regards..

jayanta dey

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...