RTO ambala city

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO ambala city

S.Lal Gupta

Jun 4, 2021

wrong detail in r/o vehicle No HR 01 AP 5760

I was purchased a Baleno Alfa Petrol Car in 2016 having registration No HR 01 AP 5760 in the name of Anju Gupta W/o Shyam Lal Gupta resident of 28,Ashok Vihar, Near M D S D Girls College. Today after expiring my pollution certificate, When I renew it, in detail BS-02 is mentioned instead of BS-04,As u aware in 2016 BS-02 vehicle was not available in showroom.

It is requested to kindly correct the vehicle detail and obliged.
Thanking you in anticipation..
Yours Sincerely
Anju Gupta
Mob No 9416156454
mail [email protected]
MukeshKumar143

Nov 27, 2020

overpass angers and without tickets

This bus is overpassangers and they dont give tickets.
GianSingh123456

Jul 15, 2019

Complaint regarding Bus No. HR37D8593

The Regional Transport Officer ( RTO ),
Ambala, Haryana – 133001
It is most respectfully submitted that myself Gian Singh s/o Arjun Singh am a resident of Saraswati khera in Village Bhatmajra in Pehowa and I am aged 68 years. On dated 14/7/19 I boarded Transport bus No. HR37D 8593 from Pehowa to Ismailabad and when I requested the conductor to give me a ticket for the said journey in accordance to rent in lieu of my being senior citizen, then the said conductor firstly started abusing me in the name of mother and sister and later on stated that he spares no one with less amount of ticket as it is a private bus and if I needed any concession for my being senior citizen then I must board a government Vehicle instead. Then the said conductor pointed to another old person in the bus and stated that even if the said person is a senior citizen, he has charged him fully. When in resented then the said conductor manhandled with me and forced me out of the bus. It was highly disrespectful and the way the conductor has misbehaved and used abusive words against me along with criminal force, I hereby lodge my complaint against him. kindly take action against the erring conductor who has misbehaved with me so as he does not do the same with other senior citizens. Thanking you in anticipation of speedy action.
Complainant
Gian Singh s/o Arjun Singh
Saraswati khera Vill. Bhatmajra, Pehowa
Mobile No. 9416661875
Chaudhary Harinder singh

Apr 11, 2018

Private bus service rough deiving at jagadhari road

Dear sir. I m hereby to inform you that private busse whi r running form ambala to various routs through jagadhari road are running very very roughly deiving by the deivers. Most of time they are not adhearing the road safety rules. They always seen running their buses on 70 to 80 speed and also wrong side cuts. They also blowing big bang horns connuously at city as well on roads. Their rough deiving harrashing everybody on road. Plz it is request to uuu give them directions for the same. Regards.
RAVIPAYAAL

Nov 9, 2017

VECHICLE REGISTRATION OWNER DETAILS WRONG

MY NAME IS RAVINDER OWNER OF THE COMMERCIAL VECHILE DZIRE HR37C 6704 REGISTERED IN AMBALA CANTT HARYANA BY MY NAME BUT TODAY WHEN MY DRIVER WAS IN LUDHIANA AND COMING WITH PASSENGER THEY ARE CHECKED BY PUNJAB POLICE AND THEIR RECORDS IS SHOWING THAT THE OWNER IS SOME ONE MR AMRIK IN THEIR RECORDS PLEASE RECIFY IT BY MY NAME RAVINDER SINGH

RAVINDER SINGH
HR37C 6704
DZIRE COMMERCIAL VECHILE
RAVIPAYAAL

Nov 9, 2017

VECHICLE REGISTRATION OWNER DETAILS WRONG

MY NAME IS RAVINDER SINGH OWNER OF VECHILE NO HR37C 6704 BUT IT WAS SHOWING OWNER MR AMRIK IN POLICE RECORDS AS MY COMMERCIAL VECHILE IS IN CUSTODY OF LUDHIANA POLICE PLEASE CHECK AND CORRECT THE OWNER NAME PLEASE
Sahil9034304086

Apr 11, 2017

Harrasment and extra money taken

Reslected sir,
I applied for learning license online with application no. 163174717 few days ago, paid full fees I.e 500rs and booked slot for yesterday.
But when I went to SDM office ambala cantt for file marking, they guided me to visit city court for this as by mistakenly I have paid fees for RLA ambala instead of ambala cantt. I went to city court did all the formalities like token medical test and all. But at the time of file submission they said that address is of ambala cantt so they cant process the application here. Again I came to ambala sdm office then respected magistrate called the cashier Mr. Mannu at counter no. 6 at city court to process the application.
Today again I went to ambala city, at counter no. 6 when I gave my file to Mr. Mannu he asked me to give Rs230
Unknowingly I gave it to him, he marked it on my application form.
From morning 11am to 2:30 pm I stood in lines and cleared my test and got the reciept. But later on I came to knw that the orginal fees for LL was 500 which I paid onlie. I waited for Mr. Mannu as he went somewhere and didn't come back till 3pm. I wanted to ask him that why he took rs230 from me as all were giving only 580rs but I totally paid 500+230 rs. I asked from other employess nobody gave me explanation they said u are waisting your time.
At last I came back to home and felt like a victim who gave 230 rs extra and got harassed just because I followed the path of digital india.
I request you to investigate the matter and resolve the matter as soon as possible.
Sahil sharma
email- [email protected]
Mob- 9034304086

Harrasment and extra money taken Harrasment and extra money taken