RTO Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Yogeshgkadam

Jul 12, 2020

Unable to Take a diriving license appointment

I had made payment Rs.766 for driving skill test fees for my application no-1457586420 on 26th June'2020 but after that we are unable to take the skill test appointment even several attempt and as of now the site shows error msg is "YOUR LERNER LICENSE WILL EXPIRE IN 80 DAYS, SLOT NOT AVAILABLE FOR NEXT 80 DAYS"

MY question is if slot not available for particular period then why my payment/Fees GOT accepted, really very disgusting service from RTO ever in life.

Requst you to refund my fees.
kiran0337

Oct 18, 2018

CNG

Is CNG refilling station will come in aurangabad? If yes then when?
S.V.Mahajan

Jul 17, 2018

Learning licence test

My son's application no 1642276918 for the test for two wheeler vehicle. He had a slot of 11.30 to 12.15 pm on 17th July 2018. He got to the centre before 11.30 and yet still the RTO officer purposely did not allow him to take the test.
He just kept his papers on the desk while many other candidates who came after him were able to give test and go home. My son waited there till 2.00 pm until his patience finally ran out. That is when he took his papers and left the centre.
My question is why the RTO officer kept my son's papers on desk and not allowing him to give the test.
-Shriram Vasantrao Mahajan.
Mobile no. 9767945997
Copy to. Hon,ble Chief Minister , Govt. Of Maharashtra, Manatalya Mumbai for information and necessary action please.
Sarvar Khan

Apr 14, 2018

sarvar khan

Ato parmit sadi mi fail sabmit keli hahe 15/3/2018 roji office madun madle ki tumala masseg ein...pan aajun bhi masseg aala nahi tar mala ya fail chya baryat kalvane...mi chavkshi bhi keli pan signichar jhali nahi ase sagitle fail n.4 hahe
mpn1985

Issued on 20.08.2017
till date (29.12.2017) Permanent licence not received-
GAmbika

Sep 6, 2017

Permanent licences is not received

I had applied for permanent licence,completed all procedure. Application status shows license is dispatched through post on 19/06/2017,but still it not posted on my address, so please suggest me what to do.

Application number- 138180217
SAGDEO MILIND MADUKARRAO

Jun 9, 2017

RENEWAL LICENCE TILL DATE NOT RECEIVED

last six months we have continuously follow up RTO OFFICE AURANGABAD but no response only answers before 8 to 15 days
licence reached at home but till date not received the licence I had applied for the renewal of my license on jan 2017
my application no is 6741817 DT 06.01.2017 license no is MH20 20090042781
Sir please help me and kinldy sms me the dispatch details of the above said license no.1
Shriniwas Jadhav

May 21, 2017

Driving license not issued yet. Its been more than 5 months.

I have applied for my Permanent Driving License in December 2016, but still it is in under process! It's been more than 5 months! No response from RTO office. What to do? Pl. help.
RTO - MH20
Application No: 145332116
Application Date: 24/12/2016
sachin yogekar

Mar 4, 2017

R C book till not recived

Respected Sir

I am sachin yogekar from midc waluj aurangabad
I had purchased bike november 2016
Reg no MH20EH2822
Still not received r c book please cooperate to me give me response

Sachin ashok yogekar
Deepaksingal

Jan 3, 2017

NOT RECEIVED MY BIKE RC BOOK

Dear sir my name is Deepak chainsing singal
My contact no is 9764078068 -8805054555And my bike registration no is MH20EA3680
I preaches new bike 17 June 2016 but not received RC BOOK so please Help me

M.I.D.C, Area, Osmanpura, Auranganad - PIN - 431 002
Mob No : 9272162692

The RTO Officer,
RTO Office, Rly Stn Road, Aurangabad

Sub :- Application for lost of RC Smart Card of my Motor Cycle Passion Plus MH 20 AP 9060 & Moped Access Suzuki Scoot y
MH 20 BR 9369

I under signed the above lost of RC Smart Card of my Motor Cycle Passion Plus MH 20 AP 9060 & Moped Access Suzuki Scoot y MH 20 BR 9369 on 17 Dec 2016 at 1500 hrs at between my office Station Celll (Army) Cantonment Area Near Old Nagar Naka Aurangabad.

In view of above, you are requested to issue new RC Smart Card of my above both vehicles. I hope you'll issue my RC Smart Card as soon as possible.

Your work will be highly appreciated in this regards

Thanking you in anticipation

Yours Sincerely,

Sd/- xx xx xx xx xx
Karamveer S/o Puranmal Chauhan
Mob No : 9272162692
anandkarishma

Nov 14, 2016

PERMANENT LICENCE NOT RECIVED

I HAD APPLIED FOR PERMANENT LICENCE ON 12.2.16.
BUT TILL TODAY NO COMMUNICATION FROM AURANGABAD RTO, MAHARASHTRA.
THE WEB APPLICATION STATUS SHOWS ONLY AS "NOT DATA FOUND".PLEASE HELP OR SUGGEST....
MY DETAILS ARE =

NAME : ANAND UTTAMRAO NARWADE, AURANGABAD, MAHARASHTRA

DL NO. A: 0041526
APPLICATION NO.24682829

PLEASE CHECK & COMMUNICATE IMMEDIATELY.
kailas kale

Oct 31, 2016

i did not recive my RC smart card. i buy my bike on 16 August 2015 and still not recived

My bike no MH 20 DS 2003 when I I will receive my r c smart card
Vikas_Agrawal

Sep 1, 2016

Driving license despatch details

I had applied for the renewal of my license which has not yet reached my address when enquired got this licence no. MH20 19970007330 and been told search at local post office when ask at the post office they say get us the exact time and date of booking only then we can trace it .
amruta16

Aug 4, 2016

NO RESPONSE TO LL WEB APPLICATION DT 1.4.16

I HAD APPLIED ONLINE FOR LEARNING LICENCE ON 1.4.16. I GOT WEB APPLICATION NO: 17231348.
BUT TILL TODAY NO COMMUNICATION FROM AURANGABAD RTO, MAHARASHTRA.
THE WEB APPLICATION STATUS SHOWS ONLY AS "YOUR WEB APPLICATION SENT TO CONCERNED RTO".
MY DETAILS ARE =

NAME : AMRUTA MOHAN VAIDYA, AURANGABAD, MAHARASHTRA

WEB APPLICATION NO: 17231348 DT 1.4.16

PLEASE CHECK & COMMUNICATE IMMEDIATELY.
pravin atravalkar

Aug 2, 2016

VEHICLE NUMBER NOT RECEIVED YET

MY VEICLE IS REGISTERED ON 20.07.16 BUT TILL DATE NO MASSEGE RECEIVED FOR VEHCLE NUMEBR TO ME

PL DO THE NEEDFIL AND SEND VEHICLE NUMBER MESSAGE ON 9850085667
nk_baheti

Jul 20, 2016

RC book not received

I have booked car I 10 Grand in nov 2015. The vehicle no. MH20, DV 0384. Name K G. baheti, Sai residency Manjeet Nagar Auranagabd
contact no 9422340342
Pl look into matter and issue RC boook and smart card
Thanks K G. baheti

Jun 28, 2016

Smart card not received

I am Mr.Digambar Naybal I registered my Honda 3G

Activa no .MH- 20/ 2268.before 10/months ago

But we have not received a smart card or any

registration book .so please kindly not my complaint.

Thanks regards

Digambar Naybal.
pravin atravalkar

May 21, 2016

RC BOOK / SMART CARD NOT RECEIVED YET

I BOOK MY VEHCLE NO MH 20 DZ 6897 ( PLEASSEUR ) ON 09.05.16 BUT TILL DATE I NOT RECEIVED RC BOOK / SAMRT CARD FOR THE SAME
KINDLY GIVE STATUS FOR THE SAME
KALE SANDEEP

Mar 22, 2016

PERMENT LICENCE NOT RECEIVED

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM SANDEEP KALE I HAVE APPLIED FOR TWO WHEELER (M.C.W.G) PERMENT LICENCE ON 15/01/2016 BUT NOT RECEIVED YET.
MY WEB APPLICATION NO:- 12918322
I AM SUCCESSFULLY PASSED TEST RIDE ON 15/01/2016
SO PLEASE INFORMATION TO ME ABOUT MY LICENCE
shivaji mahajan

Feb 11, 2016

RC Book not received

I registered a mcwg vehicle no.MH-20-DN-7916 platina before 8 months ago, And on date 25.05.2015 i was submit a application to RTO office aurangabad for RC book but yet I have not received a smart card or any registration book, so kindly note to my complaint.

ashok khedkar

suryawanshi366

Oct 25, 2015

RC Book not received

I registered a lMV vehicle no.MH-20-DN-8861 Splendor Pro before 7 months ago, And on date 22.04.2015 i was submit a application to RTO office aurangabad for RC book but yet I have not received a smart card or any registration book, so kindly note to my complaint.

Kishor Suryawanshi
vj kakde

Aug 26, 2015

RTO Aurangabad

Dear sir / Madam,

I have been applied for learning licence Appointment at your sarthi.nic.in portal before a month ago. i check the status several times and the is " your application sent to the concern RTO " but still i Do not get any feedback from Aurangabad RTO.
what is the problem ???

my Application No. is : 9439694
ANANTRAUT

Aug 1, 2015

MH.20 DL 5320 MOTORCYCLE SMART CARD NOT RECEIVED.

My Motor Cycle Honda CB Unicorn Registration No. received from RTO Office Abad on SMS. This Motor Cycle Registration Smart Card Not Received through Post.

Please provide the smart card.

ujjvalashinde

Mar 3, 2015

Complaint against Maharashtra RTO Website and Online System

I am living in Thane and started procedure for driving license for two wheeler I acquired Learning License by effort but your website and its system is found useless. Many fields in online form are blocked and can't be input in that due to form unable to submitted. Many people experienced it in my touch.

Take necessary action on or do nothing.

Ujjvala Shinde