RTO, Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO, Mumbai

vvsalvi13

Nov 26, 2022

Ambulance driver driving carelessly and nearly on people walking

Sir/Madam,

The ambulance/bus driver maybe drunk was driving carelessly and nearly on me and was missed by me as I just stuck to compound wall of a society and only a inch gap remained as I walked through the streets. This happened on 22 OCT 2022 during 2:55 to 3:15 pm afternoon. Please do an action on him if he does again he will surely hit more than one people at a time.

Details-
White Traveller ambulance/bus, No- MH 04 GP 1713

Vikrant Salvi
nitin dolas

Oct 6, 2022

Wrong way drive and misbehave for increase charges

Today i went to khar west station by ola riksha from Andheri -MIDC. That riksha guys drive me on wrong way and wondering me extra 4.5 kilometers. when i ask him why he is doing this, so he given arrogantly answer. I am travalled with my 10months baby and my wife.
He didnt bring original linces while drive his riksha and he showing me different kind of ident card that i will attached with this letter.

Riksha no. is MH-03-CT-3790 and guys name is basant rameshwar.
Linces no. MH02062079621
Talib shaikh

Sep 29, 2022

Intentionally trying to injure me with bike

The driver of vikrant red and black the no. Of vehicle is MH 01 CG 5008 tried intentionally to injure me with his bike when I stopped him he abused me and try to steal my phone and after being people gathered there he Gave my phone back but still abusing me please take a strict action against him.
A resident

Aug 28, 2022

Truck parking nuisance and misuse of area.

There is a demolished municipality school in front of my unit at Malad West, gaikwad nagar, MHB colony, malwani gate number 8, next to the vegetable market. it's on the main road and the side of the school wall on the main road is used for parking trucks and throwing garbage.
It used to be clean when the school was running but since it has been demolished.. there is a nuisance of parking where trucks, cars, rickshaws are parked horribly.
Random people and drivers use the area behind the parking and school walls to urinate n defecate. Because of that the vegetable market vendors are also using the same area to dump wet garbage. It's a breeding ground for viruses n bacteria allowed to fester in the open.
The municipality cannot even clean the area because of the parking nuisance. People are out of control and have made the place into an open garbage dump which is not good for the envoirnment as no trees are around toom No cleanliness can be maintained and all this is right out on the main road. Nothing is being done and the nuisance is increasing because of the ignorance of RTO.
Even the BMC cannot clean or help because of the parking nuisance.
This cannot be changed unless strict action measures are taken.
I would request the RTO to label the place as a no parking area and pick up the trucks n vehicles parked in that area so that it can be cleaned by the BMC and some nuisance detectors can be placed till people stop abusing the place with garbage.
Saideepmokal

Aug 15, 2022

Didn't received RC print

I have bought bike 8months ago.all registation process completed by dealer in 26th nov 2021 but yet not recieved RC print.server times I have visited Tardeo RTO but yet not find solution.in your portal still it's showing RC print pending.
sob1970

Dec 30, 2021

NOICE POLUTION BY BIKERS

1)many bikers making very big noice, while drive on road, it disturb to small child, patients, and senior citizen this should be stop and penalise such bikers, and bikers are more offensive to break the traffic rules, not wearing helmate, breaking signals wrong way driving and mumbai RTO is not initiate to penalise them or stop this noice nusance

ambulance service has liberty to break traffic signals in a good human aim, but it became a mentality of the ambulance driver to play very big sieron, even road is emplty there is no any traffic, which disturb the cycology of patient, and increase there heart beat even in mid night also......it should be restricted and follow the rules of traffic
N280280

Oct 16, 2020

DL unblock

Mumbai
RTO department

Mera DL block ho gaya hai 10 march 2020 ko lakin mujhe RTO ke taraf se koi letter nahi aaya aur mujhe malum bhi nahi chala

26 august 2020 ko mera license expire ho gaya jab my agent ko renewal karne ko diya to mujhe malum chala ki mera license block hai fir maine record nikala to block date 10 march 2020 dikha raha hai
10 march 2020 ko my goa gaya tha waha pe mera car limit se jyada speed hone ke karan mera challan hua tha 300 jiska payment my kar diya tha aur mujhe uska recept bhi diya
Uske baad bhi mera license block kar diya gaya jab my RTO gaya to waha par mujhe bataya ki aapka goa se letter aaya hoga jo dhundhna parega aap monday ko aao
Sir my 1 mahine se bar bar RTO ja raha hu lakin mera license unblock nahi kar rahe hai

Please mera help kare

DL unblock

Rampal143

Jun 14, 2020

Without helmet And Without license travel And Triple seat

Without helmet And Without license travel And Triple seat . I requested to arrest this person . I request to please take a action fast.

Honda Dio vehicle number :- MH 47 AE 3169.
shah.nikhil90

Dec 18, 2019

HSRP NO.PLATE NEED REGISTRATION

elated Questions
My TWO WHEELER is registered in Mumbai and is used in Gujarat. How can I get the HSRP of Mumbai without taking the TWO WHEELER to Mumbai
HOW TO DO?
mehtapurvee

Nov 11, 2019

Illegal Parking

Please keep a towing van at mathuradas Road in the evening there are may illegal bikes parked in the market road and due to hawkers and these bikes which are parked there is very less area left over for the vehicles to go and walk.

Please look into this matter.
mehtapurvee

Nov 11, 2019

Complaint for Sharing Autos

This is to bring to your kind attention that there are Sharing Auto rides which take place from Kandivali Station and Dena Bank stop the rickshwala drives very rash and they make sit 5 customers. They don't follow any traffic rules neither they wait at Signals nor they are dressed in their unifrom. Please look into this matter its a humble request.
[email protected] 942011

Sep 18, 2019

Guy almost hiytmi with his car and use bad words

Date of 18 in front of Orion mall 1guy drink and driving car (car no =( mh46 x2050) and almost holit mi with car on the turning point hi turning car without showing any indicator when I'm walking ,and when I'm asking him to drive slowly he used bad words with mi
And when I'm note car no he said go and register complaint whenever you want I'm going to throw money on their face , nothing Is bigger thenMoney
Car no
(MH 46 X 2050)
vipvishal007

Sep 14, 2019

Rto are non working slowpokes

We have an online portal so that there is no corruption but online is just a joke to fool people. I applied for a duplicate licence, not even new a dupliate licence,
Uploaded all the dockuments online, paid Online but...
You still have to go to RTO Office, WHY ???
and when we go there with the dockuments uploaded, they now need more Dockuments, WHY ???
Now we go again with the dockuments... niw they need more dockuments which are not at all mentioned and when asked they say you can go and talk to superior and when you do to talk they just keep you waiting outside,
After all the hassell we give every thing and now expect the licence in 60 days which is still a long time, but its been more than 4 months the licence is still comming... online website took all the time to print and send now after writing an email to virar RTO yesterday they sent a speed post so virar RTO was holding the licence for no reason or they maybe forgot,
Still the duplicate licence is not here...
This is the service we get for having faith in indian governme t
Talking about exact dates
Licence applied in 5th month
Today its 9th month and its 14th of sep

Now what can be done of this RTO, how can they be punished.
adityamaurya

Sep 10, 2019

Charging extra money and abusing

We (3peoples) were travelling from chembur station to govandi baiganwadi singnal. The auto fare was 40Rs(according to meter) and the driver asked for 60Rs. He said that at night he all the drivers charge 20rs extra on the fare. We didn't had any change so we handed over100 rs note to him and he returned us just 40 rs and ran away
RTO PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT . THIS CAN HAPPEN TO ANYBODY.
THANKYOU.

Aditya Maurya

Charging extra money and abusing

arun s more

Aug 14, 2019

Rejection by Auto Rickshaw driver

This is known that Sharing Auto Rickshaws are running from Mukund Naka to Airoli via Patni Road. Most of commuters drop at Gigaplex Axis bank stop. They charge Rs. 10/- per person. This Gigaplex complex had 2 gates to enter One Axis Bank and the other one is Material Gate and We the staff had to enter through this gate. Now most of Drivers from this Sharing Rickshaws are rejecting regularly, I had very bad experience on 25th july 2019, when one of this was not only reject but talk very roughly saying that he is leader of thier union and no body can do nothing against him. His Rickshaw's No was MH 43 AC 9107. Please Look after the matter and do the needful, and warn them not to reject hereafter anybody.

Arun More
Mitmitamit

Jul 11, 2019

Unauthorised Charges

On 11th July 2019, I took taxi No. MH01 BD2273 at 6.00 AM and travelled till Bhayandar West and reached at 7.15 AM. Meter showed Rs. 1201 as fare.

They have manupliated the meter other it should be around Rs. 800.

When I objected they settled at Rs. 1000 on a condition that I will not lodge a complain.

RTO is requested to take strict and immediate action against this taxi owner/driver so that other travellers can be saved from such malpractices.

Amit
FAUZIASHAIKH

Jun 28, 2019

UN AUTHORISED BIKES PARKING

UNAUTHORISED BIKES PARKING

i am the traveller of the BUS NO 124 AND 125.
When our Bus has turned round about 9.30.a.m. to 11a.m. from JJ ROAD TO DIMTIMKAR ROAD thier is huge bike unauthorised parking which cause to BUS driver and they didnt drive safely aur staightly and bcause of this reason we all are getting late for office and childrends for school.

This unauthorised parking is from DIMTIMKAR ROAD TO NAGPADA JUNCTION ,due to this we are suffering verry much problems.
You are requsted to attend our complaint sympathatically & obliged.
FAUZIASHAIKH

Jun 28, 2019

UN AUTHORISED BIKES PARKING

good morning

hum log bus no 124 & 125 k musafir hai jab hmari bus JJ se Nagpada turn hokar DIM TIMKAR MARG par aati hai to sari bikes istrha se park hoti hai ki hamri bus no 124 and 125 pass ho hi nahi sakti aur subha k waqt koi bike ka malik nhi milta sab sote rehte hai mgr is trha ki aadhi tedhi aur bich road tak ki parking wo bhi road k dono side se rehti hai jis ki wja se hme office aur baccho ko school k liye bekar me late hota hai.
hamri RTO department se request hai ki wo is problem ka koi sahi rasta nikale.

hum ap k dil se aabhari rahenge.
Manali27

Jun 19, 2019

Share auto

There are these sharing autowala's at Boomerang Chandivali. They charge 20rs each from boomerang to Sakinaka Metro and from Sakinaka metro to Boomerang. Plus they don't even drive properly.
They make 5 people sit in a rickshaws and do rash driving and takes wrong ways.
They don't allow the normal auto wala's in that area, so that people dont have any other options other than traveling with them.

It's too dangerous. Request you to please intervene.
muktha_complaint

Jun 4, 2019

Bhai giri at Virar Railway Station

Hello Madam/Sir,

The rickshaw drivers at the virar railway station are very abusive, over charging, taking 5 ppl in the rickshaw, rash driving, parking at any place.

No one wear uniform and badges.

Only few vehicles are having permit.

No one having license.

All of them are from the nearby villages.

If the common ppl ask about it, they will beat us.

Regarding
Virar resident
wahabansari

May 29, 2019

Someone using my Bike no.

I undersigned Ansari Abdul Wahab my Mobile # 9892070574, My bike No. MH03-DD-4874. I received penalty Echalan for 26 May 2019 and 28 May 2019 for parking in prohibited area. When I check the detail I found that the Bike No.is same but it was not my bike, I have Bajaj Platina 100 CC and the RTO officer send me the Echalan which shows the Honda Unicon bike, It means some one using my bike number, I personally went to Kurla (W) Depot RTO office and I get answer from duty Inspector that we are not looking this matter you can go and complain in Wadala RTO Office.

I am worried that if some one using my bike number for any type of Crime then who is responsible for that.
Dinesh Singh 123

May 23, 2019

Rash driving

I was waiting at the Jaicoach signal at Jogeshwari, and suddenly a bus driver bumped into my car from the back. I have attached his photo along with the bus number. The driver was trying to evade the accident scene and was abusive. Request you to please register a complaint against him and take necessary action. I even went to the police station and they suggested to launch the complaint online.

Rash driving Rash driving

guptavishal123

Apr 21, 2019

Travel with Faulty Vehicle

We booked a T permit Vehicle for travel from Dadar, Mumbai to Panchvati, Nashik for 18th April, 2019 and 19th April, 2019. The owner of the Vehicle Mr. Rakesh Pandey sent a Faulty vehicle which caused us delay of almost more than 7 hours in travel time and we could have lost our lives due to tyre blast in the middle of the return journey.
In the return journey, the Vehicle'sTyre Blasted and we somehow managed to save ourselves. The problem started on the 1st day of the journey but driver ignored it and said it will be done after we reach Mumbai. There was a big problem but he ignored it.

The owner took all money in advance from us for travelling to Nashik. Driver did not have money to repair so he took 6000/- from us to repair the vehicle. and now the car owner is denying to give us back and abusing us.

Name and Contact no. of the Car Owner:
Rakesh Pandey: 7045581336
He stays in Kurla West, Mumbai.

Vehicle No.: MH-04-AS-0399
Innova

Requesting you to take stricted action against him

My Contact details:
Vishal Gupta: 9773367328
Pranali Khadpe

Apr 4, 2019

Parking person not to allow park 2 wheeler

At marin lines, near obroi hotel, there is a government alloted parking area for car and bikes, which is pay and park. But the person who is inchage for the parking is not allowing 2 wheelers to park there and force people to park there motorcycle in no parking area. He told people that this parking is reserved for 4 wheelers and i got more money from 4 wheelers parking.
He done this things from last 6months and force all motorcycle to park in no parking area. If someone park there motorcycle in parking area, he move there motorcycle from parking area and park it near no parking board.
Please take action against such parking person.
Madhavji

Mar 29, 2019

Non receipt of Renewed Driving Lic

My Application No 193656719 for renewal of my Driving License is accepted by RTO and License is also renewed.
The Parivan website showed the status of Renewed Driving License as despatched through Post on date 25-3-2019
without mentioning the Despatch / Tracker No of Speed Post for which they took Rs 50/-

Normally the delivery of speed post was expected by 26-March 2019. However till today 29-March 2019 I could not get my Renewed Driving License.
When I tried to file complaint online with Maharashtra RTO online portal .....after trying for at least for 5 times the complaint could not get registered. This complaint registering system it self is useless.

I cant enquired with Post office for delivery of my driving license as they need Despatch / Track No etc evidence.
The RTO should have provided this on their website.

What is the remedy ?
Why the common persons are sufferer due to negligence of Govt Employees ???