RTO, Mumbai

Bharat_Chaudhary

Jun 4, 2017

Meter Faulty

Auto number : MH 03 AA 9254

Meter was tampered with, showing excess distance and resulting in higher faire.
Auto driver was notified and i am sure he will not do any thing with it.
So please look in to the matter.
Bharat_Chaudhary

Jun 4, 2017

Meter Tampered

Auto number : MH 03 AA 9254

Meter was tampered with, showing excess distance and resulting in higher faire.
Auto driver was notified and i am sure he will not do any thing with it.
So please look in to the matter.
Ruchika Sahani

Jun 3, 2017

JAI HIND DRIVING SCHOOL- CHEATING

I, Ruchika Raj Sahani had a visit to Shop no. 6, Jai hind driving school, Dr. C.G. road, near RCF police station in Chembur Colony on 19th May 2017. The lady, (Jaya Pramod) asked me to pay 7000Rs and told me that my driving training will start in next 1 week. I paid 3500Rs as advance. She gave a receipt which had no licence number on it. I called her everyday, she used to give me silly reasons and used to ask me to call her the next day. I had a visit to her office on 3rd May 2017, and I asked her to start the training and I also asked her why didn't she used to pick up my call. She told me to pay 10000Rs more and then she will start the training. I asked her why 10000Rs? So she told me that she needs to give bribe to the RTO officers. If I will not pay her, I won't get to learn driving. I am stuent who studies in a college. I need my refund back. So please help me out.

This is their number, 7718068867 and 02232232211

vansh66

May 31, 2017

Duplicate driving license

Application No:124512317 RTO:Wadala
I had applied for a duplicate driving license on 20th March 2017 & it has almost been 2.5 months & i havent received the license.On calling,they dont even attend the phones.I have visted there twice & i have got the same reply that the system is slow.Inspite the procedure being converted to online,the process is taking too long.Kindly take the necessary action as quickly as possible.
vansh66

May 31, 2017

Duplicate Driving License

Application No:124512317 RTO:Wadala
dkvverma

May 29, 2017

Tour not completed

Hello Sir/ Madam,
I and Co passenger (Vaishali) want to travel to family court from Kurla West. We have waited for auto since last half an hour but no auto driver was ready to go. So we have asked on duty police officer to help us to get the auto for family. The lady inspector suggested us to get down first in auto and then ask auto driver to go to Family. We have followed lady inspector's suggestion. We have get down in one auto (MH03 BN 3302). The auto driver was reluctant to take us to family court area. He wanted to go to one BKC area. However, we havn't get down from his auto then he started giving excuses that he has some auto repair work and he is not going anywhere. I told him that few moments back he was ready to go to one BKC since we haven't get down from his auto, he has started to give an excuse. Then he took us to Buddha Nagar Kurla West and he told us that he is going to home. He dropped me and Vaishali in the midst. We are already late for the office and in the middle of Buddha Nagar, we were not getting any other auto as well. This cause both of us trouble.
I am attaching herewith the auto photo for RTO registration no.

We sincerely request you to take action asap. If we can't take action then auto drivers dadagiri won't stop.

Thanks and Regards,
Dharmendra Mobile no. 9167046463
Vaishali

Tour not completed Tour not completed

Amit-compliant

May 28, 2017

Unused and scrap vehicle used as marker for private parking space on roads

Unused or scrap two wheeler are being used as permanent marker for booking a personal parking space on roads. After they park there four Wheeler these two wheeler vehicle tend to squeeze th road. Also the two wheeler have already expired there registration and the road tax . hence the RTO is also loosing in REVENUE. On top of that these vehicle are open breading ground for mosquitoes and no one CARE for these vehicle.
jayantk99

May 16, 2017

Truck Driver RAHAMATULLA Driving license No UP 56 20140013414 Truck Registration no MH46 H1187

The Driver RAHIMATULLA son of INAMULLAH was driving very rash and banged on to my car from right side on the passenger door.

This happened Near Taloja Masjid on kalamboli Sheel road. at about 4.15 pm

I had asked him to come to the traffic police chowki at Nawade junction but he ran away somewhere in between.

He was driving a heavy vehicle with Registartion No MH 46 H 1187

His driving license no UP56 20140013414

Jayant Y, Kathe

Shiri Baghar

May 9, 2017

DL renewal at RTO Mumbai

This complaint is regarding the DL renewal process and guidance at RTO Mumbai (West). I visited today to renew my licence. The people at the clerical level are unfriendly and not helpful. They behave like they are doing us a favour by attending to their job. No one seems to have clarity on what is to be done, each one passes you on to another counter. No where is it specifically mentioned as to which counter handles what kind of work. Firstly some of the counters don't open till 11am, the PRO is also not in office till that time. No one available to give our forms.
They ask for some document, you get it and go to another counter and then they ask for something more.
One strange point was they asked to pin the expired driving licence to application form, in a plastic bag. Where will you get such a plasitc bag in that place. Also if you are required to do so, then the bags must be available with the forms. I was lucky to find someone who helped me and gave me a bag. He had a whole bunch with him.
The officers checking the application on the 2nd floor were friendly and helpful and seemed to be exasperated with the way the ground floor staff worked.
The good part is it is getting converted to online applications and so should settle in a while. However, it does not seem like their staff is trained to handle the online applications. When the govt introduces new processes for improvement, they must ensure the said office is equipped to handle such processes and the common man is not affected by the same.
mahenpatil01@gmail.com

May 2, 2017

Complaint of high speed/tampering of taxi meter

I caught a taxi from Mahim Church to khira Nagar on 2nd may 17 around 12:30am. I have traveled upto khira Nagar Santacruz West, & taxi meter showed reading of 7.9 km, but I traveled from same point to destination previously through other taxis, it charged me for distance of 5 kms only.... This Cleary shows that taxi which I got on 2nd may has tampered meter... MUST be attended on priority with lawful punishment to driver/owner... Taxi number is MH02, BQ9620
akershi

May 1, 2017

Rash driving by a taxi driver

It's about around 10:40pm),I was coming back to home (from mumbai central to Ghodab dev) in a cab with my family and at A.Ansari chowk (mirza chalin road) a yellow plate bearer cab numbering - MH46 AD-4241 (coming from back driving towards byculla east) overtook my cab from left at a high speed. My cab driver miraculously averted an accident and saved our life but that cab driver continued driving rashly and took a right turn towards Mazgaon, (byculla east side).It appeared that he was driving under the influence of alcohol.
You can check in the CCTV footage around that area . I have mentioned the timing.
Request you to take stern action against that irresponsible driver.
Regards !
Kumar
akershi

May 1, 2017

Rash driving by a taxi driver

Request you to take stern action against that irresponsible driver.
Regards !
Techmbs

Apr 23, 2017

outsiders parking everyday leaving no space for residents to park

We reside at Kshetrapaleshwar building opp Geetanjali, matunga labour camp, mumbai 400019.
We residents have serious issues with parking of outside cars, bikes at our parking space in front of our building. These people dont leave spaces for even bikes of the residents to park. Can you please help us with a sticker to identify our vehicles and tow the outsiders vehicles and charge with heavy fine daily, at-least twice a day.
Warm Regards
Dipikamehta

MH04 4703141 not following traffic rules

This driver was changing lanes again and again not following traffic rules. Upon shouting he was not willing to accept his mistake.
JohnLinc

test autos

this is no good. registered12345 hello
Prashant Sasane

Auto driver rejected tour

Auto drivers rejecting the passengers are very frequent in kurla west. I waited more than an hour for auto but nobody turned up.. so I took snapshot of some autos who has rejected passengers and choose to travel as per their own will.. I. Not able to attach the photos hence writing their auto numbers..
MH 03 BY 5234
MH 02VA 6624

Please take strict action against them
ritz82166

Apr 19, 2017

Illegal Parking of taxis and auto at malwani 7 no near jama masjid

Sir. My humble request to you is that please take a legal action against all the auto rickshaw and taxi (Van) driver who parked illegally at 7 no malwani near jama masjid malad west. Due to this goons there are heavy traffic at the peak hours and they are such an idiot that sometimes they dont allow the ambulance to pass at all. It may be an serious issues in further. they all runs a share auto and taxi. and does not have a proper vehicle documents with them.
Also our MLA mr aslam shaikh does not take any action on them . because they are the vote bank of him.
I hereby request you humbly sir to take strict action against them.

Apr 17, 2017

OLA CAB

SIR MY FAMILY IS GOING TO JOGESHWARI TO MUMBRA BUT OLA DRIVER IS DROP TO POWAI GATE AND TELL MY FAMILY MY BREAK IS FILLED BUT WHEN MY FAMILY IS LEFT THE VEHICLE TO PAID WHAT EVER AMOUNT THE OLA DRIVER RUN AWAY WAY LIKE THIS OLA DRIVER CITED I WANT TI FINE THIS DRIVER PLS HELP RTO MUMBAI.

DRIVER NAME: NAJRE ALAM
VEHICLE NO : MH46AD2242
Neha198177

Apr 7, 2017

Car hit and ran away

This car has dashed my car on April 06 morning on arrey road and ran away from the spot. Car details as under ::MH01AV8530 [MUMBAI (CENTRAL),MH]
Owner:1-PEREENA LAMBA
Vehicle:HONDA CIVIC 1.8 V AT(PETROL)
LMV

Car hit and ran away

Angad sawant

Mar 27, 2017

Rash and dangerous driving

Very rash driving on 27 march 2017 7:53 pm Goregaon East near Oberoi Mall.On highway.... waiting for complaint confirmation..pls do the needful
vineetpandey

Mar 26, 2017

Complain regarding too much overcharge by auto rickshaw

I hired taxi from CST( MUMBAI ) to Edu surge Nariman point, chandramukhi building on 26/03/2017 at 8:30 am. Distance I covered during this trip was 2.7 km and waiting time was approx. 2 minute. For that distance fare I paid was Rs. 95 . that is too much high. Definately some thing is wrong with the meter of that taxi. Generally fare rise after covering base distance that is 1.5 Km. but in that taxi fare was increasing from starting.
Detail of the taxi. are followings
Registration no. BT. 9523.C.16
Car modal. Ritz
I hope strict action should be taken by RTO against taxi driver and his licensed also should be cancelled.
My contact no. 9004455692

Complain regarding too much overcharge by auto rickshaw

VINOD M GUPTA

Mar 23, 2017

ABUSE Language

sir , i called riksha to go the near by area in maharastra nagar mankhurd ,i told him that i will give 20
rs ,when i reaced the distination he told give me 30rs ,when i told him y ,he is talking in abuse laungage ,giving me a non word
come to beat me,so sir kindly request u to take a sirious action about him
riksha no. is MH 03 BY8771
sharmakapil061975

Mar 17, 2017

Parking of Ola/Uber cabs in residential areas

All the Ola/Uber cab drivers are parking their cabs in residential areas which were already conjusted. Now it has become more conjusted.They are parking the cabs even very far from their houses and also if they have taken these houses on rent. The already existing residents are facing a lot of parking difficulties for private vehicles. Where are we suppose to park?. These cab drivers earn daily for the cabs, so they can afford a very minimal charge at parking places. Please, I request Mumbai RTO to make some stringent rules for these tourist cabs with regards to their parking in very conjusted residential areas.
akanksha.k23

Mar 15, 2017

Left office laptop in Auto rickshaw

On Friday, 10th March 2017, evening 9:00 pm I took an auto from bandra and got down in bhandup west at around 10:00 pm. by mistake i left my office laptop in the back of the seat. It was in a black bag. Please help me if anything can be done.I have all details of the laptop but nothing about the rickshaw. FIR complaint has been lodged for the laptop.

Please contact at 7045778705 if any information is received.
sharma2611

Mar 11, 2017

Abusive language used by Driver

I took the taxi opposite to CST station near Mc Donanlds.It was a share taxi, I was unable to remove change from pocket thats why I gave the fare after getting down from the Taxi. Driver was very much arrogant and used abusive language stating that you should keep change in your hand and should be given on the way and not after alighting.

Taxi Number was MH 01AM 6662
Please take immediate action against the driver.

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...