RTO, Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO, Mumbai

VINOD M GUPTA

Mar 23, 2017

ABUSE Language

sir , i called riksha to go the near by area in maharastra nagar mankhurd ,i told him that i will give 20
rs ,when i reaced the distination he told give me 30rs ,when i told him y ,he is talking in abuse laungage ,giving me a non word
come to beat me,so sir kindly request u to take a sirious action about him
riksha no. is MH 03 BY8771
sharmakapil061975

Mar 17, 2017

Parking of Ola/Uber cabs in residential areas

All the Ola/Uber cab drivers are parking their cabs in residential areas which were already conjusted. Now it has become more conjusted.They are parking the cabs even very far from their houses and also if they have taken these houses on rent. The already existing residents are facing a lot of parking difficulties for private vehicles. Where are we suppose to park?. These cab drivers earn daily for the cabs, so they can afford a very minimal charge at parking places. Please, I request Mumbai RTO to make some stringent rules for these tourist cabs with regards to their parking in very conjusted residential areas.
akanksha.k23

Mar 15, 2017

Left office laptop in Auto rickshaw

On Friday, 10th March 2017, evening 9:00 pm I took an auto from bandra and got down in bhandup west at around 10:00 pm. by mistake i left my office laptop in the back of the seat. It was in a black bag. Please help me if anything can be done.I have all details of the laptop but nothing about the rickshaw. FIR complaint has been lodged for the laptop.

Please contact at 7045778705 if any information is received.
sharma2611

Mar 11, 2017

Abusive language used by Driver

I took the taxi opposite to CST station near Mc Donanlds.It was a share taxi, I was unable to remove change from pocket thats why I gave the fare after getting down from the Taxi. Driver was very much arrogant and used abusive language stating that you should keep change in your hand and should be given on the way and not after alighting.

Taxi Number was MH 01AM 6662
Please take immediate action against the driver.
Indrajit85

Mar 10, 2017

Fare

My wife travelling alone from worli and taxi driver with Taxi No MH 01 BT3800 refuse to travel with meter. He is arrogant in behavior.
Hamid A Panjwani

Feb 8, 2017

Share auto rickshaw

The Regional TRansport Officer
Mumbai.
I live in jogeshwari west area in Behram Baug. I observed that share auto rickshaws r running from Jog west station to KAju pada. These rickshaws are scrap and no documents and their driving is irrant and if one lane is crowded then they use wrong direction also and many a times accident occurs . These auto rickshaws are running opposite to the Gandhi chowaki . I do not understand why the police authority is allowing to run illegal autos . RTO rarely comes in Behram Baug so I request you sir to stop all the illegal autorickshaws running in this area .
Hope you will take immediate action
sshaikh086

Feb 7, 2017

STRANGERS BIKE PARKING

I STAYS AT SEWRI AT BMC CHAWL NO. 21, PIN 400015 NEAR SHIVAJI NAGAR BUS STOP WHICH IS LOCATED AT ROADSIDE, EVERY DAY SOME STRANGE PEOPLE PARK THEIR BIKES AND CARS IN FRONT OF HOUSE WHICH MAKES DIFFICULT PARK MY BIKE AND ALSO DIFFICULT TO GO TO ROADSIDE FOR SOME OTHER WORK THEY PARK THE BIKE IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT BLOCKS THE WAY, WE CANT EVEN WALK OUTSIDE PLS. LOOK IN THIS MATTER ALSO I WANT TO REGISTER THE AREA AS PARKING ONLY FOR RESIDENTIAL, PLS. SEND THE PROCEDURE
EMAIL: sshaikh086@gmail.com
A77

Feb 1, 2017

Rash driving and Racing bikers at Cater Road

Despite traffic police presence at Cater Road, there are groups of bikers racing with modified bikes. To be effective the fines should be increased 10 fold and more police posted along the stretch of Road.
Another issue is the extreme rash driving by the share a rickshaw drivers. They are speeding dangerously and cutting lanes at bottlenecks and signals leading to severe traffic jams.
We really need 3 times the current police force and heavy fines.
utpalrb

Jan 27, 2017

RUSH DRIVING WITH DRINK

Dear Police Team,
I am staying at Chikuwadi,Behind Malwani church,Marve Road, Malad(W) -400095
today (28.1.17) at 6.45 am , in the morning , i was in my Activa scooter with my wife, to drop her in the school( as she is school teacher at Elia Sarwat high school )
when I was crosing the Naka at st. Anthony School ( near jari mari Mandir), one Bike ( registration no. 5180) was coming from the front at 70 /80 kph.& crushed us directly.
they were taken alcohol, myself & my wife has fallen down & I got injury ( I am 63 yrs. old)
i asked them , not to speed at the nake & do not drink ,they have ignore me & ran away towards Marve
there was no speed breaker & CCTV installed.
pl. look after the matter
rgds,
Karelia

Jan 27, 2017

Renewal license

I give my license for renewal on 14 July 2016 they give me one knowledge slips
Slips number inward no 586534 16 till today on 27/01/2017 I m not receiving my license.
I want to know what should I do?
My name is Milan karelia
Email address kareliamilan@yahoo.com
Gulam Siddique

Jan 22, 2017

Rash driving

Dear police team
I stay in jogeshwari east and we have many bad experience about sharing auto rickshaw drivers driving very badly.
We have seen many accident also.
Please do something.
Especially sharing drivers of jogeshwari to bandra plot route.
SNIHAL

Jan 7, 2017

NOT TAKING FORM OF LEARNING LICENSE

AS WHEN I GONE TO RTO OFFICE TO GIVE MY LEARNING LICENSE WITH ALL THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR IT....BUT THE POLICE INSPECTOR IS NOT TAKING MY FORM AS ALL THE DOCUMENTS WERE ATTACHED TO THE FORM
AS ACCORDING TO THE REQUIREMENTS I ATTACHED 4 PROOF OF DOCUMENTS......AS IN REQUIREMENTS IT WAS WRITTEN 2 DOCUMENTS
TWO ADDRESS PROOF-1]ELECTRICITY BILL 2]ADHAAR CARD
TWO BIRTH PROOF-1]10TH CERTIFICATE 2]BIRTH CERTIFICATE
PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION ON THEM
ru201

Dec 30, 2016

Rash driving

I was coming from powai to thane. On gandhinagar bridge a car was hawnking and before i give side to him he accelrated and overtaook me. A slight inch of difference only left and i have applied brake instantly ows he had hitted me completely. I dont know how i could able to balance it ows that incident ended up in hospita. I tried to follw him and I was shouting at him like anything he has stopped his car and apologized for the incidence. Later i have noted his car number : MH-04 DJ 229
ashwatimenon91

Dec 26, 2016

Charged High auto fares

The auto driver was running without turning on the Meter. He said it's not working. And also said he would charge 20-30 rs extra than the normal Meter charge. The normal fare ranges between 27 to 40 and he charged 120 Rs for the same distance. He started arguing and abusing. Since I was in a rush I had to pay and leave. When I said I would complain, he said yes please do. Nothing will happen.

Hope you take strict action against him.

ankurjindal

Dec 20, 2016

Smashed my bike, Use Abusive Language

The Auto Number is MH04GN 2702.

Incident happened on 10th-Dec-2016, morning around 11:40AM, near Satkar Grande Hotel, Thane West.

Actually, There is a T-point from where public goes either left or right. Similarly, I am on bike with my sister waiting on that road in order to move right from there. I am still standing, suddenly auto driver smashed my bike from right side and when i called him, then he used abusive language. I stopped him and asked him "why r u smashed my bike??", he replied in bad words "jo ukhaadna hai ukhaadle, mai kisi se nhi darta, police bula le, jis kisi ko bulale, i don't care." I replied "tune galti bhi ki aur tu galat bhi bol raha hai".

He continously shouting on me and my sister and suddenly POLICE men came there and asked me "if you want to file complaint against him then come with us to thana". I said no to them and go away.

Because I just want that "Aisa auto driver aj k baad kbhi auto na chalaye, jise ladies se bhi baat krne ki tameez nhi hai aur galti karke maafi bhi nahi maangte".

I JUST NEED VERY SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST HIM AND I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY.
rppatel

Dec 16, 2016

Rash driving and kicking other bikes

Today while I was driving my bike between Grant Road and Mumbai Central. There was a white scoty who was purposely nudging me from behind and also kicked the bike to throw me off balance so that i would fall. He repeatedly tried to throw me of balance and kicked my bike again and again.

The is number of this scoty is MH 01 XA 5040

I request u sir, please take action against him.
Ashishv

Dec 8, 2016

Racing nuisance near infinity 2

Behind Infinity 2, Malad, every night there are bikers who race. This is not only risky for their lives but also risky for other vehicles and pedestrians.
This is at back roads of Inorbit and Infinity 2 Malad every might
DeViL1998

Nov 26, 2016

Car parking

Lot's of car parking in road side ,create problem for normal people and bus,trucks and etc.to drive turning area.and it create traffic jem long areas.please solve it quickly.
pmaddy85

Nov 15, 2016

Monopoly of Autorickshaws in Ghatkopar east

In Ghatkopar East, many of the Auto rickshaw drivers are behaving very rude since few months. They are not accepting the passengers from Railway Police Quarters, Pantnagar to Ghatkopar railway station or from Ghatkopar railway station to Railway Police Quarters, Pantnagar. Almost all the auto rickshaw drivers goes for sharing passengers as they are getting more fare than the minimum fare which they gets for single passenger. If they accepts a single passenger they gets minimum fare which is Rs. 18 or 20 in case traffic is there. On the other hand they gets Rs. 32 for sharing basis passengers. Rs.8/- per passenger and they accepts 4 passengers which is against RTO rules. But nobody follows them. We are not against of them to go for sharing basis system. But if they accept only 3 passengers as per rule they will get Rs. 24/- which is not very big than Rs. 18 or 20. So some of them will also accept the single passengers. But this is not happening as RTO has no control over them. Kindly look in to the matter.
ashokme

Nov 14, 2016

Over meter reading

Took a taxi( MH 01 AT1406) from siddhivinayak temple to Vikas Finlay tower,kala chowki,Parel at night 11.30PM. No traffic and meter reading should come of around 4.8KM and bill of around Rs 69/- but the reading was 5.8 KM and bill of Rs 89/- .
Please take action against such taxi and driver.

Ashok
+91-9867263327
mvshashi

Oct 31, 2016

Over charging

Just took a kali peeli taxi (MH01 J7597) from Dadar Station to Malad East and the meter read Rs. 637 at the end of the journey. A total of 22 Kms travelled. No wonder people are moving towards Ola and Uber. But we need a proper prepaid taxi counter outside such big stations...
Hope the authorities will take necessary action.
Shashi Kumar
9820127401.
Deepa Kotian

Oct 20, 2016

Complaint Agstint Bus driver

Today Morning i was travelling with my husband in bike for office from vikhroili Tagore nagar to andheri midc. usually my husband driving
the bike with the speed of 40 to 50 kpm only. but in l&T flyover a timing about 9:20 morning a dirver of a bus no.MH04GP2115 Raman Logistic tried to change the lane with extreme speed without any indication. as a result we are about to smash in a divider of the road. as a reaction my husband scold him to drive properly as he is driving a big vehicle not a small one. Despite to say sorry the driver was giving a horrible look and again tried to pussing our bike by dashing his bus.

From backside one swift car was also coming, he also seen all these scene,while the bus driver was literely pusshing our bike we have fell down and driver of the swift car has to take sudden break. but the driver of bus & the pessenger of the same bus is so much shameless that no one is tried to stop that driver to do so. except that driver of swift car who is seem all that seen. he hellped us to get up & scold that driver and advised us to lodge a complaint in RTO agasint that bus driver.

Registration number of that bus MH-04-GP-2115. Traveler Name: RAman Logisitics office no of traverl agency 25438877
Name of the driver : Ajit Das. ( we have called in his office no. to lodge complaint agst the driver)

This was very horrible experience i have ever meet.

I hope action is taken against him becose that type of driver should be punished at any cost.
Upaasna

Oct 19, 2016

Towards a police officer 3 star

As of date 19.10.2016
I had gone to the new transport office at thane today. There was a three star officer who did not sign my papers saying that send the dealer i will not sign the papers.
Just for getting some money he did not sign my new 2 wheeler registration papers.
The officer name was Mr. Chauhan
I hope some action should be taken.
The common people dont want to pay extra towards all this.please look into.
Shabbir070584

Oct 18, 2016

Parking at no parking zone

I have a frequent traveller from Datta Mandir Road, Malad East before railway subway, I and many other people have experienced heavy travel jam because of people double parking on this no parking zone, I would really appreciate if you stop people park there, simply 2 to 4 towing van round will serve the purpose.
Kindly do the needful
Fellow Indian
karlluis

Oct 14, 2016

Need to Make Veronica Road Bandra West a One Way

I have an office on Veronica Road which is the Road that connects to Waroda Road. Land Marks here is KCA Hostel. This road is a very tiny road and should be made a one way i.e. traffic should permitted to move towards Waroda Road. 80% of the traffic heads to Waroda road anyways but in the event of a car coming from the other side the road gets jammed for 15 minutes each time a car comes in. There are 2 other roads like Chapel Road and Jude bakery lane which are already one ways for traffic to go, hence these on coming 20% can make their way through either roads and it would not effect communication.

Just helping the Government with my views and experience and hope action is take in the best interest.

Regards K

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...