RTO Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO Mumbai

salil1181

Nov 21, 2022

License Renewal getting delayed

My dad who is a senior citizen is struggling to get his license renewed. The RTO officer Uttam Patil is delaying things unnecessarily without any reason. The paper work and everything is done but we keep getting silly reasons like power cut, printer not working and so on. The licence seems to be at the final stage of dispatch but still it’s taking months and my dad is not able to drive without the license. Can someone please look into this urgently? Thanks.
salil1181

Nov 21, 2022

License renewal being delayed

Drarun1

Apr 21, 2022

Rc

Rc of car not given eventhough re-registration is passed on 28.3.2022. PLEASE help.

Rc

May 5, 2018

DELAY IN DELIVERY OF DL

MY DL APPLICATION NO. IS 179913018
I HAD PASSED MY RTO DL TEST AT BORIVALI RTO ON 09-03-2018
ITS BEEN 2 MONTH STILL MY DL NEITHER HAS BEEN PRINTED NOR DISPATCHED.
WHEN I VISITED BORIVALI RTO, NONE OF THE PERSONS ARE RESPONDING FOR ANY KIND OF HELP.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY WHEN AND HOW WILL I GET MY DRIVING LICENSE.

REGARDS,

May 5, 2018

DELAY IN DELIVERY OF DL

MY APPLICATION NO IS 179913018
I HAVE PASSED RTO DL TEST FROM BORIVALI RTO ON 09-03-2018
ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS YET LICENSE NEITHER HAS BEEN PRINTED NOR DISPATCHED FROM RTO(MH-47).

PLEASE LET KNOW HOW TO GET MY LICENSE.

REGARDS,
harinath60

Mar 26, 2018

Not received the Driving license

Hi Sir,

I was given exam for driving vehicles test on date 23 January-2018 at Borival RTO MUmbai Maharastra. I was Passed on this Exam same date. My application number is 1485447317. All most two month gone but not get it Driving license now. without Licenses how i drive my car..

Could you please let me know when i get it my license.

Best Regards
Harinath Prajapati

Not received the Driving license

Nitinbhai

Nov 22, 2017

Nonreceipt of renewed license

On 03-Nov-2017 1:05 PM, "[email protected]> wrote:
Respected mahashay

The license receipt for renewal is attached herewith
Of dt 15.5.2017
Of me & my wife

Today us 3rd november
189 days gone

Our renewed license has not come
In spite of sending reminders to WIAA -
& Personally going to RTO twice

Nobody bothers to answer

In view of this am forced to make a formal complaint ( ref as above ) to
You
Ministry of transport maharashtra
Rto tardeo mumbai
WIAA mr nitin dossa / mr mirza / mr rane / mr sitaram
WIAA - mr ghulam - RTO agent

Trust you will see that the work is done immediately

Nitinbhai
09820041841

3rd nov 2017

khanrais

Aug 2, 2017

RC BOOK MISSING

DEAR
all please note my two wheeler rc book is missing
i got message [MH04GV3663]
TO TRANSACTION (S) APPROVED AGAINST VIDE RECEIPT NO MH3R############
DATED
1 JULY 2017-RC UNDER
PREPARATION
BUT ITS NOT RECEIVED
TILL DATE
while i visit post office he deny my post
when i contact to RTO office thy saying all ready send you will got soon
so please inform me what to do
pleas explain
what is thy mean of digital India

best regard

RC BOOK MISSING

gleena

Mar 15, 2017

activa towed

my activa got towed from ghatkopar east station on saturday. i am parking there since 2 months and this saturday it was taken by the ghatkopar RTO which is under depot bridge. since saturday i have been there 3 times and i am not getting my activa back. i am a working lady and i reached there by 8 the officer said that it is closed now. then i went on tuesday evening around 7.30 again they said it is closed and come tomorrow morning. it will open around 9. i reached there by 9.30 and the official there said that the officers will come by 10.I need the answer to this question that how can a person who has a job of 9.30 till no end time would manage to get their vehicles.
saroja waldode

Dec 25, 2016

About permanent two wheeler license

Respected Sir/Madam,
I live in Bangalore for my job. I have completed all tests and procedures which are required for two wheeler (without gear) license. I have given the practical test on 24 Aug 2016 at Osmanabad RTO office . But I didn't get my permanent driving license till now.
I request you to look into this issue and I hope I will get my permanent driving license soon.

Apr 2, 2016

RTO delay process

To concerned Person of RTO who are responsible for slow license process,

Dear/Respected sir/madam

India is behind because of you people only,

Passport is now available in 15 days but to obtain learning license in Mumbai we have to wait for 2 months(till now no booking slot available till june 7th)

and after that one month for final license.

Means to get simple driving license we have to wait for 3 months.

Purpose of online process is to get work faster but you people proved that whatsoever progress India may make you will make simple process more and more complicated.

Mar 13, 2016

Auto Rikshaw permit not received

Myself and others name is reflected in 2014 waiting list.

I have submitted all the documents but still not get the auto rikshaw permit.

My other friends whose name reflected in waiting list has been received permit.

Would request you to please look into it & help me.

Waiting list no - 2000415

Vinayak More

ajay_pal89

Feb 11, 2016

tax permit not received

mujhe taxi perimit laga hai ,, winner huu . sabhi papers jama ker diya hu RTO mee , per abhi bhi mujhe taxi permit nahi mila hai ,,,waha jane per kahate hai call ayega but abhi tak nahi aya mujhe .. mujhe bata do kitna time lagega permit ke liya ..1 saal se bhi jada ho gaya hai .... please kab ta milega bata doo
ajay_pal89

Feb 11, 2016

tax permit not received

mujhe taxi permit lucky draw ka winner hu ,, sabhi papers jama ker diya hu tardeo RTO per abhi bhi kuch new nahi hai kab taxi permit milega , waha jate hai to kahate hai call ayega per abhi tak koi call nahi aya hai ,, mujhe bato ki kap tak taxi permit milega tardeo RTO Ka. PLEASE please
zakir choudhary

Dec 7, 2015

auto rickshaw permit

I am the winner in the auto rickshaw permit lottery but the officer told me that you are ssc failed so you will not get the permit but why you have given the auto rickshaw permit to them those who are ssc failed and issue a duplicate result of ssc
rbharmal

Nov 7, 2015

No Traffic Police posted Sahar Cargo Signal and Chakala cig factory signal

Sir, Last six months nobody traffic police posted at sahar cargo and Chakala cig factory signal. Most of school childrens using both the signal but no traffic police posted at this place nobody can obey the signal and traffic rules. I request u pls posted somebody for temp period to streamline.
DIPTI AGRAWAL

Sep 15, 2015

Issuing wrong LL

LL No: LL/79319/15
WEB APPLICATION NUMBER
This is to inform you that on 15/09/2015 after passing test drive & after completing all the procedure for permanent licence ,the officer of RTO informed us that they will not issues the permanent driving licence
as andheri RTO had made mistake of issuing me the LL of 2 wheeler without gear instead of with gear.
i have the form of LL which states that i had applied for with gear licence & Andheri Rto Issued me without gear.
As per senior officer Mr. Jadhav (Dahisar Rto) I will have to reapply for Learning licence & have to do all proceture again for which it is non of our mistake . it is harresment & injustice for a woman
Please take necessary action & give justice

Dipti agrawal
mumbai
deva404

Aug 25, 2015

suspected car parked

respected sir,
i am shaikh maqsood hasan and staying in plot no-36,RSC-2 Malvani deva co-operative society behind malwani bus depot malad(w),mumbai-400095.

a car having number-MH03 s7173 maruti zain have been parked from a long time more than 4month as the car is parked beside our building also something is wrong inside the car so i request you to take action before it too late
thanking you
Apurva22

Aug 12, 2015

Driving licence not received after more then 3months

This is regarding not receiving driving licence after 2 months. On enquiring for tge same saying that your form is not with us or approved, even though i received the receipt of driving licenece after final test trial of four wheeler after passing the test. At rto office. From that i am waiting for my driving licenece till date but on contacting they are saying that they don't have the form with them, they will give receipt only after the form is submited the form. My frd who have given test after me received his licence but till date i have not received.
Inward no. 28645 15..
sam223

Apr 16, 2015

RTO NEXUS AT LTT TERMINAL

Traffic constable are harrasing innocent Driver to extrac money. Inspite of taking care of traffic , they are there only to harras driver for extortion money from them.

This Traffic constable (RTO Guys ) are not even bother or have shme when asking for money in front of family members with small childrens/women inside car.

Really shame . Full Nexus of Traffic constable going at LTT Terminals . Please urgently look into it. Really shame going on

Sameer
rjais

Mar 29, 2015

tampered taxi meter

Had a bad experience today with a taxi with tampered meter.from domestic airport to national park borivali. THe taxi number was MH 02 AT 7043 Hyundai Santro Taxi. Please forward this to RTO MUMbaiif possible
meenakshi10c

Nov 1, 2014

not get driving licence

i meenakshi arun chavan

i have given 4 wheeler driving test on 5th Aug 2014, still i have not get the driving license
my inwards No15886314. please co-operate me and do the needful
BBSen

Aug 7, 2014

illegal parking

Under TT circle bridge towards CST , the vehicles are parked wrongly on the passage under flyover and repeated complains has not produced any results.As a results there are problems everyday to go from BATA side to opposite side and vice versa.The parking contractor even collects fees from the vars which often totally blocks the passage.
uct_tiwari

Apr 30, 2014

Long Hours for issue of learner licence

I am an Sr. Citizen and I went at RTO Wadala of issue of two whealer learner licence on 29.04.2014. State of condition is just horrible. I repeat just horrible. I had to stand 5 good hrs, repeat 5 good hours in the queue to reach the spot for checking my original documents. Being 65 yeard old I was just about to faint. I do not know if the authorities know this state of affairs. They should increase the no. of counters for speedy disposal of customers. They should provide certain facility for Sr. Citizes so that they do not have to stand in queue for such a long time.

Umesh Chandra Tiwari
Bhandup(W), Mumbai
Mob. No. 86522734450
e-mail: 1501.u[email protected]
vksawardekar

Apr 23, 2014

Compalint agninst Auto-Rikshaw for over-charging and cheating

On 17th April 2014 at approx. 23.00 hrs. myself and wife who are senior citizens took an auto-rikshaw at Mulund Checknaka (West) near Modella gram for Mumbai C.S.I. Apt. Terminal 2. The Auto-rikshaw No. is MH 03 V 5201. The driver of the rikshaw who was not in uniform agreed to take us to our destination. However, on noticing his rash driving we requested him to slow down.
On reaching just near Marol Naka he told us that one of the wire connection of his rikshaw is broken and he can not go further and told us to get down and handed over us to another auto-rikshaw who as a big favour agreed to take us to apt.on charges of Rs.50.00. Since we had no time in hand, without making more arguments we agreed for the same. As per meter we paid Rs.350/- to earlier auto-rokshawala who immediately ran away. while our travel from Mulund Check Naka to Marol Naka we noticed that the meter was running very fast and as per our experience the fare should have been approx. Rs. 200.00 being day fare.
The another autorikshawala who carried us was caught by traffic police at apt for lack of proper documents. I made the complaint with the traffic police on duty regarding cheating & overcharging which they noted down. The concerned auto driver was not in uniform and he purposely abandoned us due to lack of proper documents and fear of traffic police at the apt.
You are requested to take the appropriate action against the auto-rikshawala of MH 03 V 5201 for cheating and overcharging as per the motor vehicles act.
I am delayed in making this complaint as self was out of Mumbai till now.
Many thanx
Vijay Sawardekar
Mobile: 9920092752
email: [email protected]
address: # 201, Astoria Bldg., Raheja Gardens, L.B.S. Marg, Thane ( W), PIN 400604