RTO Nashik

bvshimpi

Jun 4, 2021

LL slot booking failed

Dear Sir/madam,

I applied for the learning license on and paid the fees also but now I'm trying to book my slot but the error is shown that "Service is not available for this RTO ".
Please check it out why this error is happened due to covid-19 or any other reason if there any please specify, don't create confusion for the peoples.
Everyone is trying to reach but the error occurs and no any explanation from your side.
If the error is of your system rather than Covid-19 please suggest what to do now because we already paid the amount.

My details are
Application Number - 845571421
Email id - [email protected]
mobile: 7666386727
Rameshwar Seeds

Dec 10, 2020

Mentally Harashment

Myself Rajendra Khairnar Owns a Utility Vehicle ( Pickup ) Last week my Vehicle was stopped by RTO Ofiicer at Mahsrul in Nashik my Driver showed all documents related to vehicle and Also his driving license. Without any Questioning and Answering he directly submitted my vehicle to the depot with my loaded goods in vehicle by saying that is not our responsibility with very rude language, and told to come at next day to the office.
Next day when I went to the office he spoke so arrogantly and said go and meet that person who was there at the moment in the office , he was also too arrogant a lot and started torchuring us all by speaking very rudely and badly I said Sam ready to pay the Fees but still he dint released the vehicle and said come next day and likewise he pass on 3 days after paying the fine too. I presented all documents to the officer still he holder the vehicle with them and torchured mentally a lot to me and my people present at the office after paying the fine as well ,

I hope there must be serious action on these ,

and Regards,

Rajendra Khairnar

Oct 19, 2020

driving on wrong sides

There are too many people are driving 2-wheelers on wrong side in my area.
In Mahatma Nagar, from water tank to cricket ground, there are too many 2-wheelers going on wrong side.

This is very dangerous to senior citizens who go for morning/evening walk.
Also prone to accident if some one is taking out his car on road.
I have attached a photo with yellow arrows.

Please help.

Suhas Galgale

driving on wrong sides

Aug 28, 2020

Driving skill test reappointment due to lock down

I harshvardhan jadhav had applied for learning license in Maharashtra Nashik (MH 15) and got one later i applied for driving licence test and got appointment in April when lockdown was going on now i am applying for slot but i am not getting access and when i approached RTO office the official were very lethargic and told me to approch 'CENTRAL GOVERNMENT' please help me . When i apply for slot i am redirect amd the pop up says that you are not elegible for dl test
I am further attaching my
Application number - 3524062519
Learning license number - Your Learner's Licence is Approved - MH15 /0082965/2019,MH15 /0082966/2019
AjayPaithankar

Sep 22, 2019

Delicate sigh to transfer my vical to other person name

Someone person will be change my vicales document in dubicat signer to transfer vical in his owner
My vacal no is MH 15 CK 5516 to use for flifcart courier services
Paithankar rajendra shivaji
Kirti Tak

Jul 31, 2019

Offices closed

My son has his learning license test at 10 am. In there slot booking they have mentioned to come before half an hour. We are waie here now it is 9.45 am. Nit a single persin in the office is available, their iffices are not yet opened.
Before me someone has 9 am appointment so they are waiting from 8.30.
Smit chaudhary

Sep 3, 2017

Rc has not deliverd since 7 months passed

I smit chaudhary has not yet recived my rc book of royal enfield th
I have take my bike on 20 th jan 2017 and stilll rc has not deliverd
PLZZ LOOK IN IT AND SEND ME RC BOOK FAST
saninsk

Jul 3, 2017

Forgery License Issued by Nasik RTO

We found that one of the Person who get the certificate from Civil Hospital Nashik for Blindness ( Eye Sight) more Than 40%. Though he got the License without submitting any medical Documents.He unable to see with right Eye also unable to drive at night. Also sum incident happened with his driving . Its Dangerous for his & others life.

Request to you Please check how can RTO issue the License to him. Please check & Confirm . Also request to you please cancel his License .

The Details is as Follows

Name : Vitthal Tukaram Gojare
License No : MH-15 20080024759
Current Add : Pimpri Karkhana Road, Pimpri, infront of Wagh Mala, Tal Niphad, Dist: Nasik
Mobile No : 735027251 , 7350952172
HEMANT KUMAR MALAKE

Apr 22, 2017

Non receiving of RC

1. I bought a Maruti Suzuki Baleno Delta petrol car on 27 Jan 2017 and registered with RTO Nashik on 30 Mar 2017 vide registration No MH15 FT3880. At the time of registration I was replied by RTO officials that, RC book will be delivered to your address given in registration form within 15-20 days but I have still not received same. Neither I can tracked it online as the link is not works.

2. In view of the above you are requested to take apropriate action to get my RC status as early as possible.

dsagashe

Jan 17, 2016

Registration No. not received

I have bought Hyundi Xcent from Ujjwal Autowheels, for which the payment of Registration Charges and One Time Tax was paid on 5th Jan 2016. I was to have received the Registration Number by SMS on my Mobile Phone. I have not received the Registration No.till date.
Gmhaske