RTO New Delhi

anisha2811

Jun 3, 2021

Learners Licence Not Provided

Hello Concerned,
I got my learner's licence test date on 2nd June 2021 after 3 months of my application process. And when I reached there, nobody was allowing us to go inside the RTO office. When no government offices are shut down, then why is there a delay by the RTO department. Whenever we go, they ask us to come some other day. Please do the needful.
Anisha
([email protected])
Rinkesh Lakhraj

Aug 2, 2020

Bike Registration certificate not receive

Dear Madam / Sir

I have purchased new bike in 8 June 2020 & I have submitted all the documents with the fees.

I am not yet to receive the RC for my vehicle DL12SP7491(south Delhi, Mahipalpur), Its been more than one and half months. I facing problem every time Trafic police checking,
Request you to kindly expedite.

Rinkesh kumar
Mob# +91 8299775812
Email# [email protected]
/////////////////////

Feb 6, 2020

RC ISSUE

I have requested for RC transfer for BIKE NO. (DL5SAP1995) ON (06DEC 2019) .I have received temporary RC on (13December2019). I m waiting for my permanent RC from very long time but I have not received my permanent RC.
My payment for permanent RC confirmed on (6 January 2020) But after 55 days still it showing same date.....
I have not received my permanent RC from so many days.
Application no. DL191213X4290090

My Email ID [email protected]
CON 9211610528
manishk42

Jan 12, 2020

Owner of Transfer/RC not delivered/Tracking no. invalid

Owner of Transfer/RC not delivered/Tracking no. invalid:

As per Vahan Parivahan site, Rajori garden RTO office # Mr. SP Singh (Printed by) send RC vehicle number DL10CS6717 via speed post consignment number is ED282821751IN on dt. 26.10.19

But it’s still awaited for me. I track the above consignment number on speed post site but it’s showing invalid details.

It passed already 105 days.Please provide us correct Speed post tracking details and current status.

Kindly look into this matter on urgent basis,

Application no.- DL191003X4962130 Dt. 03-10-19
Name- Manish Kumar
Email id: [email protected]
Shivam_Gupta

Nov 18, 2019

RC Not Dispatched

My application number is DL191004X8967058.
It has been 45 days and still RC is not dispatched. Please check what's the delay.
RTO: ZONAL OFFICE, WEST DISTT-II, RAJOURI GARDEN, NEW DELHI

Application No. DL190828X6748487
Transaction No./Receipt No. DL190828X5748910
Vehicle No. DL9SBB8447
Application Date: 28-Aug-2019

Please let me know the status, still not received my RC almost 60 days passed,without any update.
Naveen

STARTUPSUBRAT

Oct 14, 2019

RC not recieved

Dear Madam / Sir

I am yet to receive the RC for my vehicle DL1LAC9712. Its been more than one and half months. Request you to kindly expedite.

Subrat
Pradeep Negi

Oct 13, 2019

Burari Authority dalaal complaint

Sir, I would like to bring some issue in your notice that lot of people (dalaal) are cheating the commercial vehicle people. They are deceiving the people. They say that, I will do your work without spending too much time after taking the money they run away. I am providing you those people (dalaal) list with his name and mobile number. Mahender (9205632185), Narender (8459762400), Sunny (9354148820). Kindly take action against these kind of people (dalaal).

Thanks!
Dineshself

Sep 24, 2019

RC not Received

Sir ,I had purchased a Hero Bike (DL3SEJ 8678 )on 14 August 2019 from Hero showroom in Adchini,still I have not got RC at my address,how can I track its status and how many days it takes to reach RC at home after purchase
vikrantsinghkanwal

Aug 8, 2019

RC FOR DL8CQ8620 NOT RECEIVED

HI, I HAD SUBMITTED ALL DOCUMENTS IN RTO OFFICE, WAZIRPUR ON 25TH MAY, 2019 UNDER APPLICATION NO. DL190513X8240235 AND WERE VERIFIED THERE ITSELF. I HAD APPLIED FOR NEW ADDRESS AND CHANGE OF ADDRESS WITH ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED RC AT MY ADDRESS.

WHEN I HAD ENQUIRED IN MONTH OF JULY AT RTO OFFICE, I WAS INFORMED THAT I WILL GET RC BY 08TH AUGUST, 2019 AT MY ADDRESS BUT MY APPLICATION WIDE SPEED POST BUT MY APPLICATION STATUS STILL SHOWS "DISPATCH PENDING" ON THEIR WEBSITE. PLEASE RESOLVE MY ISSUE AT AN EARLIEST AND SEND MY RC TO MY ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS & REGARDS,

VIKRANT SINGH KANWAL
Anand Sharma

Jul 29, 2019

RC Not Received

I purchased a used CBZ EXTREME Registration number bearing DL13SM5478 on the month of June 2019.

On 15th June 2019 I applied transfer application number bearing DL190612X3390146.

Its over a month still I haven't received the RC copy in my mailing address.
You are requested to please look into the matter.
Aloks1

Jun 26, 2019

RC not delivered

I had received a message on 18 June 2019 from rajori garden RTO office regarding transfer of RC of vehicle number DL10SE4751 that your speed post consignment number is ED287596788IN.
but when i search the above consignment number on speed post tracker and also customer care its shows that " Consignment detail not found".
Kindly look into this matter./ provide me correct speed post number/ give me correct status.
Application no.- DL19052OX8275699
NAME- ALOK SINGH

satya_pandey

Jun 10, 2019

RC Not Received (DL7SCH-5450)

Hi Sir,
I have purchased TVS Ntorq Scooty on 20-03-2019 yet i have not received original RC book on mentioned address. Please reply me how to receive. My vehicle number is DL7SCH-5450.

Satya Brat Pandey
+91-9990724357
vishnunirmal

Jun 7, 2019

RC not delivered

I had received a message on 29 May 2019 from rajori garden RTO office regarding transfer of RC of vehicle number DL10CD4164 that your speed post consignment number is ED287573929IN.
Application no.- DL190506X5203121
NAME- VISHNU KUMAR NIRMAL
suresh10jan

May 13, 2019

RC NOT RECEIVED

PURCHASED A FORD ECO SPORT ON 28.2.19, REGISTRATION NUMBER DL 8C AX 6564.
I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE RC YET.
sanjaybisht123

Jan 19, 2019

Sanjay Bisht

I purchased a used scooty Honda Activa Registration number bearing DL8SBK3142 on the month of December 2018.

On 20th December-2018 I applied transfer application number bearing DL181220X5512209 receipt number:- DL181220X4512233.

Its almost a month still I haven't received the RC copy in my mailing address.
You are requested to please look into the matter.
Manish Kumar

Dec 26, 2018

Rc not transfer

Dear sir, my name is ajay Gupta. My contact number 9210201006. I had applied online for change of ownership of vehicle no. DL8SBY5368 on 16.11.2018 vide online application no. DL180928X1271569by submitting online fee of Rs.1580 and uploading all the required documents such as Address proof (Aadhar card, Electricity bill), Form No. 29, Form No. 30 , Form No. 35, Insurance copy, Pollution copy, RC copy. I was given appointment for submission of above mentioned documents and original RC on 22.11.2018. All the above mentioned documents were submitted by me in RTO office WAZIRPUR on 22.11.2018.but did not get any sms or email. More than 90 days and still don’t know when will I get new transferred RC. I have tried to contact RTO Wazirpur on Telephone no. 011-25551618 so many times the telephone was not picked up. Hence it is requested to instruct RTO Wazirpur Authority to change the ownership of vehicle no. DL8SBY5368 immediately and send RC on my address and give status on my mobile no. 9210201006& Email id. [email protected] immediately.
pawar sonu

Dec 3, 2018

Transfer RC not received.

I had applied online for change of ownership of vehicle no. DL4SCT4806 on 31.08.2018 vide online application no. DL180831T1196084 by submitting online fee of Rs.380 and uploading all the required documents such as Address proof (Aadhar card, Electricity bill), Form No. 29, Form No. 30 , Form No. 35, Insurance copy, Pollution copy, RC copy. I was given appointment for submission of above mentioned documents and original RC on 01.09.2018. All the above mentioned documents were submitted by me in RTO office Janakpuri on 01.09.2018 but did not get any sms or email. More than 90 days and still don’t know when will I get new transferred RC. I have tried to contact RTO Janakpuri on Telephone no. 011-25551618 so many times the telephone was not picked up. Hence it is requested to instruct RTO Janakpuri Authority to change the ownership of vehicle no. DL4SCT4806 immediately and send RC on my address and give status on my mobile no. 9871156927 & Email id- [email protected] immediately.

Sonu
Mob-9871156927
VIKAS NEGI CWA

DUPLICATE RC NOT RECEIVED

I have submitted all the documents with the fees for issuing of duplicate RC for my bike no. DL3SCA3961 on 15 Sep 2018 but till date i have not received the duplicate copy of the RC.Plesae update on the status and provide the copy of the RC.

Vikas Negi
9871220559

RC not received DL13SR4089

Till now i have not received my RC bearing no DL13SR4089 .I have applied for transfer of ownership vide application no DL180405T9741024 . I had also visited RTO Suraj Mahal vihar where in they told me that it had been dispatched bearing dispatch no ED737341792IN dated 23rd April.
As i have visited the concerned post office they checked the details and said that this doc number does not exist and they have not received any document with this dispatch no.

RC not received DL13SR4089

Till now i have not received my RC bearing no DL13SR4089 . I also visited RTO Suraj Mahal vihar where in they told me that it had been dispatched bearing dispatch no ED737341792IN dated 23rd April.

Arun Kumar 12345

Nov 6, 2018

Bike Theft

My Splendor Pro Bike 10 DRUM SELF CAST. Black Colour Bike has been stolen. Registration No. DL3SBW 5491 Dated 05/November/2018 From Govindpuri between 8:00 A.M - 9:00 A.M ( At Day Time).
Please anyone who find my bike contact me. My contact No. 9818622053
Email Id: [email protected]

मेरा स्प्लेंडर प्रो बाइक 10 ड्रम सेल्फ कास्ट। ब्लैक कलर बाइक चोरी हो गया है। निवासी संख्या डीएल 3 एसबीडब्ल्यू 54 9 1 दिनांक 05 / नवंबर / 2018 गोविंदपुरी से 8:00 एएम - 9:00 एएम (दिन के समय) के बीच।
कृपया कोई भी जो मेरी बाइक ढूंढता है मुझसे संपर्क करें। मेरा संपर्क नंबर 9818622053
ईमेल आईडी: [email protected]

arbab.saif

Oct 1, 2018

Wrong RC rec

I have received RC of someone else which bears the similar looking nos as mine.

My scooty has been allotted no DL12 SL-7796 and RTO has send me RC no DL12 SL-7776.

If this can be treated as a human error then my RC should have delivered to the other person but this isn’t the case.

Kindly check and confirm.

rehaniankit

Sep 26, 2018

Duplicate RC not received- DL8SAG9687

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I had requested for duplicate RC for my bike DL8SAG9687 (North Delhi, Rohini RTO), i have completed all the formalities online dated on 09-Aug-2018 and paid the required fee as well,
Afterthat, on appointment date (13-Aug-2018 ) i have submitted physical documents as well to the RTO office, Rohini.
i was asked to wait around 25-30 days to get the duplicate RC delivered at your address, but so far i havent received, its been now more than a month.

Kindly get this checked and update me.

Waiting for your response.