RTO Pune

Jun 3, 2021

NOC awaited from last 12 months-Application no. MH200611V2596523

ToRTO Pune,

Subject : Application no. MH200611V2596523 - NOC awaited from last 1 year
This is in reference to the above mentioned application no. which was submitted requesting for NOC of my vehicles. I had shifted from Pune to Ghaziabad last year and therefore I had given my RC documents for applying NOC of my vehicle (scooter & car ) to one of your transport department agents in pune-hadapsar in the month of June 2020.
Reg no : MH12 QP9019 (SCOOTER)
Reg no : MH12 NU2775 (CAR)

Agent  address is :Shree Gajanan Motor Training School
Shree Ram Chowk, Opposite Runwal Seagull Society,
Handewadi Road, Hadapsar Road, Hadapsar, Pune-28Mobile No-9697172373, 9096172373, 9823285589

As he had said while taking RC documents and money (Rs 2800) from me that I will get my vehicle NOC within 20 days. Now it has been almost 1 year and I haven't yet received the same. I did so many follow-ups with him but he is not at all responding and neither given me my documents back. Recently he even stopped picking up my calls.

Earlier when he had submitted the documents online then Appointment message on my phone with Application no. MH200611V2596523 was recieved . After this I never received any communication, neither from agent ,nor from Pune RTO. Now I don't have RC/NOC for both of my vehicles since last 12 months because he has submitted my all documents to RTO Pune.

Need your help to get NOC from your office.
Please let me know if you need more details about this case.

Amit Kumar

NOC awaited from last 12 months-Application no. MH200611V2596523 NOC awaited from last 12 months-Application no. MH200611V2596523 NOC awaited from last 12 months-Application no. MH200611V2596523

Application not processsed for 3-4 weeks though docs were verified and approved

I have done required process for Address change on existing DL.
Also visited RTO, Pune MH12 Sangam bridge, Pune station, Pune and in-person provided all the documents.
The official said everything is done its approved.
Still, no SMS msg of approval also the flow is not complete and the application is still being shown as unapproved on RTO website.
Also, no-one is picking up the phone in the RTO office.
But when we(many people) were standing at RTO queue half-half hour officials used to speak on phone and used to say go to other counter don't make mess here.

Apr 19, 2021

Application 1335630121 not processed for 2/3 weeks after verifying docs in person at RTO and stating everything is done

The official said everything is done its approved.

It had been 2 weeks all the documents were validated which were uploaded also in person Xerox copies and official stated work is done then why is it not showing complete.

Also, no-one is picking up the phone in the RTO office.

Are the whitelisted calls only taken at RTO office?
After saying work is done why am I not getting the approved msg or any communication are they forgetting to update website with proper status?

After I give my 4 hours of time investment I really wish I could obtain the paid DL endorsement service license. Please help with that.

Apr 19, 2021

Driving license address change work done but not approved though RTO office executive said everything is done

Also, no-one is picking up the phone in the RTO office.

Are the whitelisted calls only taken at RTO office?

D R JADHAV

Apr 16, 2021

R/W DRIVING LICENSE

Application number 574240421, Dated 08/02/2021 not received till date.
D R JADHAV

Apr 16, 2021

Not received Renewal of Driving license

Application Number 574240421, Dated 08/02/2021. Not received license till date. whole procedure has been completed.

Apr 10, 2021

Online Licence appilcation

My application for address update on the driving licence is showing status as pending since 24 March 2021. I need this to be resolved urgently.

Here is my application no- 964778721
Status I am getting since 24 March is pending at counter - JRCLERKCN1 MH12

Need further updates as I have paid full payment online in advance.

Apr 10, 2021

liecence update

I have applied for online address update for my driving licence and also have paid the fee amount. There is no update on that since 24th March. Need this to be done on urgent basis

Here is my application number - 964778721
status is JRCLERKCN1 MH12

Please provide solution as soon as possible.
Aniruddha_deshmukh

Mar 15, 2021

Didn't receive RC card

Waiting for rc book.. For Mh12cr9507
14 aug vehicle inspection is done for registration after 15 years... Already filled green tax and registration fees... But still after 6 months they have not updated system and not issued rc book... Every time police will stop us for that... As it is old vehicle...
Aniruddha deshmukh
amolkurane

Jan 1, 2021

Wrong E -challan PNCCC20000922240

Dear RTO

This is not my vehicle check for number piracy? Is somebody using my vehicle no?

Challan No. PNCCC20000922240
Violation Date & Time 16-Mar-2020 15:07
License No. null
Vehicle No. MH12HH5374
Payment Status Unpaid
Comp.Fee (Rs) 500
Challan Location Belbaug Chowk Laxmi road PTZ (VER-MASTER)
Evidences Image1
Violation(s) MVA
Section(s)
Description Fine
Sec 129/177
MVA
Without Helmet 500

My vehicle Hero Pleasure and its showing here Honda Vehicle?

Amol Kurane

goomes007007

Dec 13, 2020

UNABLE TO GET PUC CERTIFICATE

MY CARS REGISTRATION NO IS MH16R0623 & SCOOTY'S REGISTRATION NO IS MH12KS6784 BOTH REGISTERED IN PUNE RTO AND I HAVE TAKEN NOC FOR BHUBANESWAR RTO AND THEN GOT MY VEHICLES REGISTERED THERE BUT NOW WHEN I WENT TO PUC CENTRE FOR PUC CERTIFICATE IT SHOWS VEHICLE REGISTERED IN MORE THAN ONE RTO SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST SO THAT I CAN GET MY PUC CERTIFICATE.
gk11818

Oct 18, 2020

Over charged by Traffic police

Sir/madam,
I went wakdewadi bus station to collect my parents bus pass. I parked my 2wheeler MH14-GB-1526 inside bus station. After collecting pass from the office, I found that location where I parked my vehicle towing of 2 wheeler was going on. MY VEHICLE WAS NOT TOWED YET. I SHOWED MY DRIVING LICENSE TO RTO OFFICER. AND REQUESTED NOT TO TOW MY VEHICLE AS I WAS ALREADY ON THE SPOT AND POLIETY AGREED TO PAY THE FINE. EVEN AFTER REQUESTING 2-3TIMES THEY TOWED MY VEHICLE INSIDE TEMPO. RTO OFFICER TOOK THE PHOTO AND THEN AGAIN MY 2-WHEELER WAS BROUGHT DOWN. I DIDNOT UNDERSTAND THE INTENT UNTIL I SAW SMS AFTER I SWAPPING MY ATM CARD.
FINE WAS 200RS, TOWING CHARGES 220RS.
"THEIR WAS NO REASON TO TAKE TOWING CHARGES BECAUSE I WAS ALREADY THERE!!!"
IS IT ANOTHER WAY OF BRIBE???
VERY DISAPPOINTED!
UNFORTUNATELY I SAW SMS LATER AND COULDN'T QUESTION THEM BACK ABOUT WHAT THEY DID..
murli_navy

Aug 25, 2020

PUC center MH0120163 duping customers

PUC center "SHRI JAGDAMBHA PUC CENTER, MH0120163 is duping customers illegaly.

Rs 100 for PUC which should be Rs 60

and Rs 100 for registration of vehicles in database which should be free of cost.

pl take necessary action earliest

Cdr Murli (Retd)
sachinraka5505

Aug 21, 2020

Charge Penalty for Late registration due to coronavirus

I have moved to Pune in February and tried to do my car registration from Karnataka to Maharashtra but due to Coronavirus it got delayed.. For this reason they are charging me penalty of 14000 Rs. Just for registration change I have to pay 96000 Rs and over that I have to pay 14000 more. This is ruthless, shameless part of RTO
mukesh0125

Feb 26, 2020

RC is not received

Hi Team
I have purchase activa 5g from sterling Honda but not received my ACTIVA 5G RC.
vehicle no : MH14HZ1191

Regards.
Mukesh

Jan 22, 2020

Wrong E-challan

Dear Traffic Police,

I have received Maharashtra Traffic Police Challan Number - PTPCHC############ on 20th Dec 2017 16:56, but this challan is wrong. My vehicle no is MH 12 MG 9189 (350 Classic Bullet), I have checked the image attached with the e-challan. The image is not of my vehicle & vehicle no. not clear in the image (Yamaha Facino).

Kindly do the needful and cancel the e-challan number - PTPCHC############

Girish Joshi
Mob. no. 98817 12866

Wrong E-challan

djsahay

Jan 6, 2020

Wrong e-challan issued by Pune Traffic police

Wrong E-Challan #PNCCC20000054644 issued for my vehicle No: MH 12 HR 8609.

Even if the actual vehicle numberin the image MH12HR8603 is left, the image in the Challan clearly shows that the vehicle is a motor-cycle while the number MH12HR8609 is a scooter. Images below.

Also the time stamp of the e-challan shows 12:14:23 on 06/01/2020 at that time my vehicle was at home and not at the road.

The only option we get on the e-challan website is to pay and not any option for re-verification.
Don't know what to do or how it can be reverified or cancelled

Wrong e-challan issued by Pune Traffic police Wrong e-challan issued by Pune Traffic police

Rahul261077

Dec 25, 2019

Duplicat Number Plate

Duplicate Number Plate
My Vehicle Number is MH12PT9029 (MARUTI DZIRE VXI AMT) I have registered this vehicle in 2017. I received a notice from RTO for Speed violating by drive with Challan No. HSPCC19002506885, Violation Date & Time 20-Dec-2019 08:11.

When I cross checked the image from website and found different vehicle brand HONDA CITY with same number plate (access) and secondly I was not in Pune on 20th of December'2019 since I am out of city (PUNE) since 17th December'2019 and my Car is parked in my house since 17th of December'2019 Can same number be allotted to two different vehicles? I have attached my vehicle details of MARUTI DZIRE as well as also attaching duplicate vehicle images (HONDA CITY) who are using my registration number. Request you to please check the pictures attached. The picture of RC Book is my vehicle's original proof of ownership and the other picture with Honda City Car is which I received in the E-Challan RTO Penalty by RTO PUNE

Duplicat Number Plate Duplicat Number Plate

piyushbas

Dec 19, 2019

Duplicate Number Plate

My Vehicle Number is MH12LE1749 (Royal Enfield Classic 500 Desert Storm) I have registered this vehicle in 2014. I received a notice from RTO for driving vehicle without helmet. When i cross checked the image from website i found different vehicle with same number plate (access). Can same number be allotted to two different vehicles? I have my vehicle's documents with me. Request you to please check the pictures attached. The picture of RC Book is my vehicle's original proof of ownership and the other picture with two people is which i received in the E-Challan RTO Penalty.

Bablu singj

Dec 18, 2019

Registration of Vehicle

I have Active hero Honda with registration date is 17-Apr-2006 which is not showing in your data when I went for making PUC. Please update my data urgently so that I can make my new PUC.
Bablu singj

Dec 18, 2019

Registration of Vehicle

I have vehicle Active hero Honda registration date of 17-Apr-2006 which was not showing in data when I am gone to make my PUC. Please updated your data, so that I am able to make PUC.
Sagar11111

Nov 30, 2019

Permit renewal department rto pune

Timming of conter is 10 am
Now it's 11am no one is reach
It's not only today's thing they come daily at 10.30 am
Santosh79

Nov 6, 2019

getting RTO fitness certificate. MH12PQ8282

Dear Ma'am / Sir,
From last 1 month.I am continuing follow up for getting RTO fitness certificate. But the issue is RTO is saying your policy not synchronize on IRDA site and policy is duplicate because that reason RTO won't be able to give fitness certificate of vehicle MH12PQ8282.till synchronize on IRDA
Even I registered my complaint to Toyota Tsusho Insurance Broker India Pvt Ltd and IFFCO TOKIO GENERAL INSURANCE CO. Ltd. But Toyota and Iffco say that this policy active and original then too RTO says that this policy is duplicate and not synchronize on IRDA site.
In this situation what should I do?
So sort out this issue as soon as possible
And forwarding all attachment of RTO screenshots and Insurance letter.
Kindly do the needful help.
DETAILS OF INSURANCE
My policy no TIT/91800493
IRDA composite license no 381
CIN:U66010KA2008PTC045231

getting RTO fitness certificate. MH12PQ8282

Sarode123

Sep 18, 2019

Duplicate number plate of my vehicle

My vehicle number is MH12ND0943 (pleasure: white). I have registered this vehicle in 2016. I received a notice from RTO for driving vehicle without helmet and I paid the amount. When I crossed check the image from website I found different vehicle with same number plate. (Activa: Blue). Can same number be allotted to 2 different vehicles? I have my vehicle documents with me.Request you to please check attached snapshots of the image. snapshot of white vehicle is mine and the other snapshot blue vehicle with 3 people is which I received notice from RTO for penalty charge.

Duplicate number plate of my vehicle Duplicate number plate of my vehicle

girishrangdal

Sep 14, 2019

Wrong challan issued

Details of complaint : PNCCC19001785429 and fine is 500 rs.
Details in this challan - vehicle and photo is wrong
vehicle no.shown in photo attached with challan is wrong.
and place mentioned in challan is also wrong.
So please re-check this challan.

Wrong challan issued