RTO Pune

Consumer complaints and reviews about RTO Pune

GYANANAND SHARMA

Jun 28, 2015

Smart Card for Motorcycle - Not received

My new motor cycle (Honda Dream Neo) has been registered vide MH-12-LN-1462 in the month of November 2014, but RC SMART CARD has not been sent to me at the mailing address.My vehicle was got registered through the dealer, M/S KOTHARI WHEELS, Wakadewadi, Pune. I severally contacted the dealer but they are not giving proper reply for the same. More than six (6) months have been elapsed but the RTO, PUNE has failed to deliver the RC SMART CARD by post.

What can I do? There is no option to track the RC SMART CARD status online.

Looking forward to an assistance from every corner for getting the SMART CARD soon,

GYANANAND SHARMA
Mob - 8379944768
E-mail - [email protected]
VinodSinghRao

Jun 27, 2015

Smart card/RC book not received from more than 7 months

I bought Maruti Alto k10 in November 2014 from Mycar pune. The registration number is MH12 LJ8953. I have still not received my Smart card/RC book even after 7 months of getting the tax and registration receipt. I dont understand how it can take such a long time when I have done all formalities at my end long ago. Please help me in getting the smart card. The receipt no. for the registration is MR95775

Vinod Singh Rao
ankush1979

Jun 23, 2015

RC not received from Pune RTO

Smart card not received yet.

I purchased a second hand car in the month of April 2015.

I have submitted all documents for ownership transfer and I have not even received a receipt yet

Nor I did not receive the smart cart yet.

Please let me know, when it will arrive.

Feeling Helpless

Ankush Gokhale
VRamanan2605

Jun 22, 2015

Smart card not received yet.

I purchased a second hand car in the month of March 2015.

I have submitted all documents for ownership transfer and I received a receipt (Form 23) thru post.

I did not receive the smart cart yet.

Please let me know, when it will arrive.

Vehicle No MH12 FK 218

VISHNU K R
anand Tambe

Jun 16, 2015

RC Book not received

Smart Card RC not received

I have completed ownership transfer for MH 12 CD8479 on 24/02/2015. Till date I have not received any communication on the issuance of the car's smart card.
Please assist.

Anand Tambe

Mob. 9921446798

MH-12 CD8479

Receipt No. GX40966

Jun 8, 2015

RC Smart card not received for more than 6 month now

Hello.

I bought a new bike in November 2014 (MH12 LM 2284) and I am still waiting for my RC smart card.
There seems to be no option to track smart card online.

Vikas
ankit07

Jun 3, 2015

RC not received

This is with reference to non receipt of RC copy either from My Car or RTO, Pune. This is very disappointing to say that even after 6 months of my purchase I am yet to receive my RC copy.

And the best part is no one knows where is it? I don't know who will be responsible for this if I get struck somewhere but that's for sure that I will be the one who will be at receiving end. I don't know if it';s at trick to earn quick money but as a Customer I am the one who is suffering.

I hope some one is there who is reading it and will be there to guide me.

Customer details

pradeepn007

Jun 2, 2015

RC book not received

RC not received

I had applied to remove hypothecation from my vehicle's RC and completed all the formalities. My vehicle number is MH-12 DN-9001. I received an SMS stating the hypotication was terminated on 10/4/2015. Later I received an SMS on 23/4/2015 that the RC had been given to post to be delivered by speed post. It's more than a month now and I have still not received it.

RTO badly needs overhauling in their working procedures. Cant even track where my application is..feeling helpless.
K.Be not

May 26, 2015

Smart Card not received

Hi..
I have purchased a new Maruti Celerio VXi model on 23 Dec 2014,,registration no.MH12LP0922, but till now I have not got the RC smart card. I was told by the dealer that RC smart card will reach with in 40 days after purchase. Requested to do the needful by the RTO to generate the document on time to avoid inconvenience to the public.

K.Bejoy
Sonu Gupta

May 18, 2015

Duplicate RC Smart Card Not received

I have applied for Duplicated RC smart card on 25-Mar-2015 in RTO Pune office, but still i didn't get my RC smart card, There is no helpline number or tracking system to get status my RC smart Card.

Vehicle No. - MH12KZ3378
Frame No. - ME4JC36KMD7357667

Sonu Gupta
M: 9960814206
Email - [email protected]
TAGUNDE ANIL

May 12, 2015

Smart Card RC not received

I have completed ownership transfer for MH 12 LM 2997 on 6 Nov. 2014. Till date I have not received any communication on the issuance of the car's smart card.
Please assist.

TAGUNDE ANIL S.
Mob. 9767731220

MH-12 LM 2997

Receipt No. 1212-12031201150441010369

May 6, 2015

Optical Smart Card for RC not received

I have purchased Mahindra Gusto Vx from Sun Auto, Dhankwadi Pune43 on 28/02/2015, But till date(6 May 2015) I haven't received my RC smart card from Pune RTO. When I called local vehicle dealer (SUN Auto), I came to know that shop has been closed. Even I didn't receive RC optical smart card delivery receipt from vehicle dealer.

My vehicle number is MH12 LU 2964.

Please do needful as soon as possible.
SurajS

May 4, 2015

RC Smart card

Hello.

I am not sure whether posting here will help. I bought a new car in August 2014 (MH12LD5832) and I am still waiting for my RC smart card.
There seems to be no option to track smart card online.

Suraj
Mish Jay

May 2, 2015

NON AVAILABILITY OF DRIVING LICENSE SLOTS

I have a valid learning license valid upto 20 Sep 2015.
LL/34398/15 DOI 20/03/2015 by RTO Pune.
On applying for permanent license vide Web Application Number 7202142 on 27 Apr 2015, I have been given an appointment for Driving Test on 24 Sep 2015 WHICH IS AFTER THE EXPIRY OF LEARNING LICENSE.
On approaching RTO Pune he has expressed inability to do ANYTHING and as per him this is a software problem.
His advise is to take another Learning License on expiry of this license and after 30 days (somewhere in Nov 2015) again apply online for a driving test slot.
THIS IS UNREASONABLE AS THE SOFTWARE GLITCH IS NOT A PUBLIC PROBLEM BUT DEPARTMENT PROBLEM.
I am in URGENT NEED of a permanent driving license but unable to give my driving test due to non availability of any slot for six months.
If validity of Learning License is six months and no slot is available within that time then how does the government of India expect the citizens to obtain a valid permanent driving license?
Please get it resolved and give me a fresh slot in between last week of May 2015 and first week of June 2015.
I shall be highly obliged.
aparna541

Apr 30, 2015

Rc not recieved

Hi . I purchased activa honda from yash honda hadapsar on 4th dec 14 but stil not recieved my rc book. Neither courier has been sent nor a message for any information. What d hell is exactly happening? No portal i can see where atleast I can check the online status also...this is simply harrassing....MH12LN4726

aparna sharma
pramodgundre

Apr 28, 2015

Car RC Smart card not received even after 4 months

I, Pramod A Gundre had registered my new car Maruti Celerio in Jan 2015, MH-12 LP 4496.

I had purchased my new car from Sehagal Atuoriders, Bavdhan, Pune on 10th Jan 2015.

I have tried to contact RTO officials and showroom owners also. But have not received any info about the where about of the RC smart card. Being a working in private sector job so not easy for me to go everyday to RTO office to inquire about my document. This is pathetic conduct of services by the Maharashtra government. They should realize that people like us cannot leave the patients behind and run after them and that to for our own documents. Why there is no option to track the RC Smart card? Please assist if looking forward to

Pramod Gundre
ankush87

Apr 24, 2015

RC Not Received

I have purchased new TVS Jupiter from Sai baba TVS on 21/06/2014, But till date I haven't received my RC smart card from Pune RTO.

My vehicle number is MH14 EL 0869

Ankush Agarwal

Pawas Pusatkar

Apr 23, 2015

SMART CARD NOT RECEIVED

I have bought a Honda dream yuga bike from a Honda two wheeler dealer, Kothari wheels,Pune on Feb 2014, registration no. is
MH-12 LK 8387, but I have not received the smart card yet though I have paid road tax and other charges. Receipt no. of receipt of fees for preparation of smart optical vehicle registration certificate is 12-12-12-0659. Please help me in getting the smart card as it is an important document.

PAWAS PUSATKAR
Mobile no. 7276505997
Email id - [email protected]
agarwpra

Apr 22, 2015

RC Not Received

I have purchased new TVS Wego from Shelar TVS i on 24/03/2014, But till date I haven't received my RC smart card from Pune RTO.

My vehicle number is MH12 KZ 9531

Prachi Agarwal

Mobile number : 9921117401
agarwpra

Apr 22, 2015

RC Not Received

Haven't received RC card.

My vehicle number is MH12 KZ 9531

Prachi Agarwal

Mobile number : 9921117401
Mahesh Sutar

Apr 16, 2015

Haven't received RC card.

I have purchased new Hyundai Elite i20 from Sanjay Hyundai Wakdewadi on 23/01/2015, But till date I haven't received my RC smart card from Pune RTO.

My vehicle number is MH12 LP2806

Mahesh Sutar.

Mobile number : 9545855199
Ramesh shankar Patil

Apr 16, 2015

Smart Card not received.

I purchased Honda shine on 28/08/2014.I haven't received my smart card till today.My bike is registered for the number MH-12 LK 5668.Please help me to get my smart card.My e-mail - [email protected] Ramesh
ArindamBasu4Fz

Apr 14, 2015

Did not receive Driving Licence - RTO Pune

I completed my Driving test in Dec 2014 (M.C. With Gear), but I did not receive my DL till now.Could you please update about the status or let me know how to track the same.

Arindam Basu
Inward No - 166981 14
Receipt No -13A/7814665
Email: [email protected]
hemsaini

Apr 12, 2015

Permanent Driving Licence Not Received Yet

I completed my Driving test on 17 Jan 2015,But I did not receive my DL till now.Could you please update about the status or let me know how to track the same.

Hemu Saini
Inward No - 7170 15
Receipt No -13A/8224780
siddharth8785

Apr 10, 2015

Car RC Smart card not received even after 4 months

I, Dr. Siddharth Shinde had registered my new car Mahindra XUV in December 2014, MH-12 LJ 9908.
I had purchased my new car from Sahyadri Motors, Baner, Pune on 5th December 2014. I got the number SMS from RTO on 16th of December 2014 and till date i've not received my RC smart card.
I have tried to contact RTO officials and showroom owners also. But have not received any info about the whereabout of the RC smart card. Being a docotr it's not easy for me to go everyday to RTO office to inquire about my document. This is pathetic conduct of services by the Maharashtra government. They should realize that people like us cannot leave the patients behind and run after them and that to for our own documents. Why there is no option to track the RC Smart card? Please assist if looking forward to